Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach – I’m sure you heard all of these, am I right? They’re all in L.A.! Los Angeles, also known as the “City of Angels” is one of the most famous destinations for people interested in arts, film, and music (or any other creative industry in general) in the United States. With over 17 million inhabitants, it is actually the 2nd biggest city in the USA!
But Los Angeles means so much more than just Hollywood, pristine beaches, and sunny weather; actually, the city has so much to offer to ALL types of travelers out there, regardless of whether you’re a solo backpacker, a couple, or a family looking for some relaxation or fun at theme parks!
In case you decided to pay a visit to this incredible city, the next thing you probably have in mind’s where to stay in Los Angeles, am I right? Well, this is quite a challenge, as there are so many INCREDIBLE districts in this HUGE city that it might feel a bit overwhelming (to say the least) to decide, especially for people visiting L.A. for the first time that really want to experience everything that this city has to offer.
And this is where I come to the rescue! In this article you’ll find everything you need to know about the 6 best areas to stay in Los Angeles, together with my personalized hotel recommendations.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
UPDATE: I have just finished another blog post on the Best Airbnbs in Los Angeles where I list all the top apartments in the city (same-same, we cover all price ranges!), be sure to go through it too!
- If you’re in a hurry…
- 1. Hollywood – where to stay in Los Angeles for the first time
- 2. Venice Beach – where to stay in Los Angeles on a budget
- 3. Downtown – best place to stay in L.A for nightlife
- 4. Santa Monica – where to stay in Los Angeles with a family
- 5. West Hollywood – the coolest area in L.A
- 6. Beverly Hills – the best neighborhood for luxury
- BONUS 1 – Best apartments in Los Angeles
- BONUS 2 – Best hotels near Los Angeles International Airport
- BONUS 3 – Where NOT to stay in LA (+ the list of safest neighborhoods)
- BONUS 4 – Where to stay in LA without a car
- Frequently asked questions about Los Angeles
If you’re in a hurry…
The best area to stay in Los Angeles for first-time visitors is Hollywood. It’s THE place to be if you want to soak in the true vibe of L.A. and if you want to be close to countless important landmarks – and maybe even spot some celebrities as well, who knows?
And, if you don’t have the time to scroll down and choose from all the areas, here are the best places to stay in LA:
Which area should you choose?
First of all, here is a map of all the Los Angeles neighborhoods I am going to talk about in this post, so you can easily visualize them:
As I mentioned above, Los Angeles is a very BIG city and it’s divided into 8 districts, which are further divided into several different neighborhoods, each with its own vibe and unique advantages.
1. Hollywood – where to stay in Los Angeles for the first time
Hollywood is definitely one of the BEST areas to stay in Los Angeles for people who are experiencing this city for the first time!
Why? Besides being extremely famous, Hollywood has something for everyone – people watching, iconic attractions, incredible food places, and more!
Ah, the iconic sights in Hollywood! Where do I even start? From the world-famous Hollywood Walk of Fame to the picture-perfect Hollywood sign, from the well-known Grauman’s Chinese Theatre or the Universal Studios Hollywood to the scenic Hollywood Boulevard or Griffith Park – you’ll find all these in this amazing district, and more!
Hollywood is very safe and it’s also FULL of amazing restaurants, cafes, pubs, and, of course, clubs for all tastes and budgets out there. I’m sure you associate the word “Hollywood” with a luxurious lifestyle, but I’ll let you know that, although super beautiful, this part of the city is not as glamorous as in the movies, and you might be surprised to find out that there are also some very good budget accommodations in this area!
Luxury (US$170 and up)
- Loews Hollywood Hotel – This is one of the best hotels in Hollywood if you want to be very close to the Walk of Fame and Universal Studios as well! This 4-star hotel has a rooftop pool and a sun terrace, plus amazing service – so great!
- Kimpton Everly Hotel – If you’re looking for incredibly luxurious places to stay with a view of the Hollywood sign from the window, this one is for you! It has 2 on-site restaurants and a rooftop pool as well – how awesome is that?
Middle-priced (US$100 – US$180)
- Hollywood Historic Hotel – Here’s another good choice on my list of good value-for-price hotels in Los Angeles! This property has some very good reviews, being very classy and extremely clean!
- Hollywood Celebrity Hotel – This beautiful hotel is located only 0.1 miles from The Hollywood Walk of Fame and offers a delicious complimentary continental breakfast and an outdoor patio where you can dine, lounge, or just relax!
Budget (up to US$100)
- Samesun Hollywood – Enjoy the best location right on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame, and just a few steps from the Hollywood Metro Station. The hotel gives you also access to a shared fully equipped kitchen and a delicious continental breakfast!
- Orange Drive Hostel – Here’s another excellent choice in this cool neighborhood! This lovely hostel has free Wi-Fi, a comfy bed, access to free parking, and more!
Things to do in Hollywood
- Find your favorite stars in the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Walk all the way up to the picture-perfect Hollywood sign!
- Attend a show at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Get ready for the exciting Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Wander around the scenic Hollywood Boulevard
- Have a nice picnic at Griffith Park
- Discover Hollywood and the celebrities’ homes on this tour!
2. Venice Beach – where to stay in Los Angeles on a budget
Venice Beach is the ideal spot if you want to experience some amazing California beaches and a very cool and fun atmosphere – sounds like a great vacation place, right?
Venice Beach is one of the coolest and most interesting places for all kinds of tourists out there, especially if you love a good bohemian vibe and are interested in vintage things, but it’s also THE place to be for tourists traveling to the city on a budget. You’ll find plenty of great hostels and dorm rooms here for as little as US$40-50, which will help you save some pennies for sure.
While you’re in the neighborhood, make sure to take a walk on Abbot Kinney Boulevard and Main Street (the main streets of the area), soak in some California sun on Venice Beach (of course), see the Mosaic Tile House, explore the Venice Canals by boat or simply relax and soak in the unique atmosphere.
One of the best things about Venice Beach is that it’s super walkable – that’s why I recommend exploring it as much as you can! But make sure to book in advance if you want to grab a bargain, these places fill up quickly!
Luxury (US$300 and up)
- Hotel Erwin – Are you looking for a superb beach hotel where you’ll feel spoiled during your vacation? This wonderful property is right down the street from the Venice Boardwalk and it awaits with new and cool facilities!
- Inn at Venice Beach – This cool 4-star hotel has some very spacious and clean rooms that I’m sure you’ll love! During your stay, you’ll be able to enjoy free Wi-Fi along with an on-site cafe, a continental breakfast, and more.
Middle-priced (US$100 – US$170)
- Super 8 by Wyndham – In case you didn’t find the ideal hotel with a sea view for your vacation yet, you should check this one out! Staying here means you’ll have access to private parking, free Wi-Fi, and an amazing outdoor pool.
- Beach Oasis – If you’re looking for great value for money, this hotel is for you! You’ll surely enjoy your stay here thanks to the spacious rooms and great location in a quiet area, still close to Venice Beach!
Budget (up to US$100)
- Samesun Venice Beach – This awesome hostel is located extremely close to the beach and it has some pretty incredible prices! During your stay you’ll have access to a common kitchen, different types of rooms that you can choose from, and more. Better book it soon, before all the rooms are sold out!
- The Venice Beach Hostel – Here’s another one on my list of incredibly good budget places to stay in Los Angeles! This hostel is cozy and super clean and it awaits a friendly atmosphere, while also being close to the beach.
Things to do in Venice Beach
Discover the latest fashion, art, and food in Abbot Kinney Boulevard
Buy some souvenirs in Venice Beach Main Street
- Soak in some California sun on Venice Beach
- Gaze at the incredible paintings of the Mosaic Tile House
- Train at the famous outdoor gym, surrounded by oiled bodybuilders
3. Downtown – best place to stay in L.A for nightlife
Are you a night owl? A party animal that wants to experience all the cool nightlife spots in Los Angeles? Then the Downtown area is the right place for you!
Downtown LA (DTLA) is the heart and soul of Los Angeles and the main spot for people interested in culture and business as well. There is always something exciting happening here as well, regardless of whether we’re talking about a cool concert, a crazy party, or a street performance.
Although Downtown Los Angeles is generally safe, especially during the day, I wouldn’t recommend it to families, as walking there at night might get uncomfortable due to the number of unsheltered people around the area.
Downtown LA is also very walkable, so one of the first things you’ll do while you’re here is to take a stroll on the beautiful streets and admire everything that this awesome neighborhood has to offer. While you’re here, you can also visit the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), Chinatown, the Microsoft Theatre and the Disney concert hall, the Grammy Museum – and more.
Luxury (US$200 and up)
- InterContinental – Los Angeles Downtown – Are you looking for the ultimate spoiled stay in Downtown LA? Well, I’m happy to announce that you just found it! This cool 4-star hotel has an on-site fitness center, 3 restaurant options, incredibly spacious rooms, and unforgettable views!
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles L.A. Live – Here’s another one on my list of incredibly luxurious hotels in Los Angeles! This 5-star hotel has a rooftop pool, an on-site spa, and many other cool facilities and amenities!
Middle-priced (US$60 – US$160)
- American Hotel – Here’s one of my top property recommendations for all those of you looking for a great mid-range hotel in the heart of Los Angeles. This one has free Wi-Fi, a concierge service, and many other cool advantages.
Budget (up to US$60)
- Freehand Los Angeles – Are you looking for good cheap hotels in Downtown Los Angeles? This one’s for you! During your stay you’ll be able to use the rooftop pool, the bar, the full-service restaurant, and more!
Things to do in Downtown LA
- Sip some good cocktails at 7 Grand!
- Spend a day of shopping in the Fashion District
- Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
- Eat delicious Asian food in Chinatown
- Dance the night away at Exchange LA!
- Attend an amazing musical at the Microsoft Theatre
- Explore the best of Los Angeles with this all-day guided excursion
- Go to a concert at the Disney concert hall
- Check out the Grammy Museum
4. Santa Monica – where to stay in Los Angeles with a family
Santa Monica is located in the Western part of the city, on the coast, and I totally recommend it if you want to have a cool vacation by the beach. It’s also one of the best areas for families traveling to the City of Angels!
I can say that Santa Monica is the ideal combination between the vibrant center and a relaxed beach atmosphere – sounds pretty much ideal, right? If you choose to stay in this area, you’ll be surrounded by everything you’ll ever need – unforgettable restaurants, tons of shops, interesting sights and, of course, superb beaches.
While you’re here, make sure to pay a visit to the Santa Monica Pier and the Aquarium, Santa Monica History Museum, the Museum of Flying, the Farmer’s Market, Tongva or Palisades Park or take a ride on the Ferris Wheel. Or simply sunbathe at Santa Monica State Beach – why not?
Convinced? Here are the best hotels in Santa Monica I could find for you:
Luxury (US$400 and up)
- Casa Del Mar – Are you looking for a superb beach house that seems taken out from a sweet dream? Then search no more, you just found it! This 5-star hotel looks incredible and it has 2 on-site restaurants and other amazing luxury perks awaiting.
- Viceroy Santa Monica – Here’s an excellent 4-star hotel located very close to Santa Monica Pier and other popular attractions in this neighborhood! Some of the cool things about this place are the 2 outdoor pools, the on-site rooftop restaurant, and more.
Middle-priced (US$150 – US$220)
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Santa Monica – This hotel offers great value for the money and it’s not far from the beach either. The rooms are very clean and nice, and the staff is super friendly. Just check out the pictures, I’m sure you’ll like it!
- Gateway Hotel Santa Monica – Here’s another great choice if you want to enjoy a flawless service without spending a ton of money on accommodation. This one has a 24-hour gym, free Wi-Fi, underground parking, and more!
Budget (up to US$150)
- HI Los Angeles – Santa Monica Hostel – This cute and super affordable hostel is super close to the beaches and it’s also a great base for those that want to explore the most important sights and landmarks in the area – so great!
- Santa Monica Motel – This cool motel has some very good prices and I think it’s a great solution for those traveling to Santa Monica on a very tight budget. They offer free coffee in the morning as well!
Things to do in Santa Monica
- Spend an evening with the family at the Santa Monica Pier!
- See sharks and other fishes at and more at the Aquarium
- Travel back in time at the Santa Monica History Museum
- Explore the history of flight at the Museum of Flying
- Have some treats at the Farmer’s Market
- Take a panoramic ride on the Ferris Wheel!
- Relax and swim at Santa Monica State Beach
5. West Hollywood – the coolest area in L.A
If you love fashion, shopping and celebrity spotting, then you’ll surely fall in love with West Hollywood!
West Hollywood is one of the best areas to stay in the city if you’re looking for a fun atmosphere and this neighborhood caters to all kinds of needs! You’ll have plenty of cool restaurants nearby, as well as boutique shops, vintage shops, and even a farmer’s market. This area of the city is one of the most loved by locals as well, by the way!
Some of the highlights of this area include the Sunset Plaza (ideal for some shopping), the Farmer’s Market (you might even spot a star or two here, by the way), the legendary Sunset Strip (a section of Sunset Boulevard), Runyon Canyon Park and, of course, LACMA – Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
If you feel like this is the place for you, scroll down to find my recommended West Hollywood hotels for all budgets in the area:
Luxury (US$300 and up)
- Sunset Marquis Hotel – In case you want to feel like a queen/king during your stay while being super close to Sunset Strip and other important attractions in the area, this superb 4-star hotel is for you! It has 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant – what more can you wish for?
- Andaz West Hollywood – Here’s another superb luxury hotel that features a rooftop pool and beautiful rooms where you’ll feel spoiled and relaxed. I think it’s the best place to stay in Los Angeles if you want to be in West Hollywood!
Middle-priced (US$200 – US$250)
- Beverly Laurel Hotel – This nice boutique hotel in Los Angeles awaits a beautiful outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and free parking – so great! Plus, the staff is super friendly and helpful and the rooms are fully equipped.
- Charming Studio – Lovely and comfortable studio conveniently located on a residential street, walking distance from the best restaurants and shops that West Hollywood has to offer!
Budget (up to US$150)
- S.B5x – Clean, well decorated and affordable room with all amenities, located a 30-minute walk to Hollywood and close to a lot of bus lines going to Hollywood or Downtown.
Things to do in West Hollywood
- Go crazy shopping at Sunset Plaza
- Try to spot a star at the Farmer’s Market
- Have a fireside cocktail at The Den on Sunset, in Sunset Strip
- Climb to the top of Runyon Canyon Park for great views!
- Attend an exhibition at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
6. Beverly Hills – the best neighborhood for luxury
Beverly Hills is located on the West, in-between Hollywood and the coastal areas. From boutique shops to upscale restaurants, business centers, palm trees, luxurious mansions, and beautiful streets – this beautiful area has it all and I’m convinced you’ve seen at least some parts of it in tons of movies!
If you’re all about luxury and designer shops, then you’ll love Beverly Hills. But hey, don’t expect this famous neighborhood of Los Angeles to be tailored for the rich only, as everyone is welcomed and the area offers a little bit of something for everyone.
If you want to spot a celebrity during your stay in Los Angeles, trust me, Beverly Hills is THE place where it’s most likely to happen!
During your stay, you can explore the food places and shops near the famous Rodeo Drive, but you won’t have tons of iconic landmarks and attractions – for these, you’ll have to go to the other neighborhoods I am recommending in this post. Ah, and did I mention that Beverly Hills is one of the safest areas in the entire LA?
That being said, here are the best Beverly Hills hotels to choose from (being a very luxurious area the hotel prices are way higher, and I couldn’t find any “proper” budget option to suggest you):
Luxury (US$700 and up)
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills – When it comes to boutique hotels, Los Angeles surely knows how to make them! This is the best accommodation in the entire city in my opinion and it’s very close to Rodeo Drive and other important sights. Just take a look at the pictures, you’ll fall in love!
- Hotel Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills – Is this the best place to stay in LA for a luxurious experience? I don’t know, but it might be! This 5-star hotel in Los Angeles awaits a terrace and incredible views from each room!
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles – Here’s another great 5-star pet-friendly hotel in the heart of this district. Some of the best things about staying here include the on-site Italian restaurant, an on-site spa, and even a gym – so great!
Middle-priced (US$200 – US$300)
- Elan Hotel – This modern boutique hotel will give you a warm welcome with wine and cheese, and offer you comfortable and spacious rooms with a great location. P.s… Don’t miss the delicious breakfast in the morning!
- Hotel Sirtaj – Just a five-minute walk from the best shopping and dining on Rodeo Drive, this Beverly Hills boutique hotel feature modern Eastern-inspired décor and free Wi-Fi. The cherry on top of the cake? The on-site restaurant and bar!
Things to do in Beverly Hills
- Go high-end shopping on Rodeo Drive!
- Stroll Around the Virginia Robinson Gardens
- Smell the Roses at Beverly Gardens Park
- Check out the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences!
|👑 Luxury price:||$500|
|💵 Mid Range:||$300|
|💰 Accommodation prices:||Medium|
|📍 Best neighborhood:||Hollywood|
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||The Peninsula|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:|
|👛 Best budget hotel:|
BONUS 1 – Best apartments in Los Angeles
Apartments are a great choice for all those of you seeking some comfort and a homey feeling. They’re a great choice for people who want to save some money during their stay (private rooms in shared apartments have some amazing prices compared to hotels in general) or for those traveling in a big group that wants to stick together, for example, a family.
As I mentioned before, Los Angeles has something for everyone so, naturally, it doesn’t lack tons of incredible Airbnb options either. I have selected the best apartments I could find for you down below, all sorted by price and with great reviews and all of them in Hollywood (my recommendation for people traveling to LA for the first time) or West Hollywood:
Luxury (US$150 and up)
- Rustic Space Perched in the Hollywood Hills – In case you want to feel in luxury at home, this incredible apartment is for you! It’s on Hollywood Hills and the decor choices are impeccable – just take a look at the pictures!
- Hollywood Hills Zen Retreat with Gorgeous Views – Here’s another amazing choice if you want to have the ultimate luxurious vacation in Hollywood Hills! This one has a pool, an outdoor shower and it’s just perfect for 2 guests.
Middle-priced (US$90 – US$150)
- Ultra Clean, Spacious & Lux Private Rm, Bath & A/C – This clean and colorful room in a shared apartment is a very good option if you want to save some money and still be in the center of it all! It’s right in the heart of West Hollywood, by the way!
- Hillside peaceful studio – Here’s another great mid-range option for you! In this cozy private guest house with a full kitchen and bath, you will feel immediately at home! Take advantage of its great position close to downtown LA and all attractions in Hollywood.
Budget (up to US$90)
- Nice bedroom in WEHO – This cute room in an apartment is an ideal choice for all those of you traveling on a very tight budget that still want to be in a great area. It won’t take you long to reach the main sights and attractions in the area and you’ll feel right at home here!
- Mexican inspired room in the heart of Hollywood – If you prefer a joyful, colorful room instead, this one may be designed for you! It’s super clean and cozy and it comes with some very good rates – win-win!
BONUS 2 – Best hotels near Los Angeles International Airport
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the main international airport of Los Angeles metropolitan area and the place where you’ll most probably land when you arrive in the city. The airport is located 19 miles / 30 km away from Downtown, which means around 20 minutes by car.
In case you have a very early or very late flight to Los Angeles, I advise you to book a room located as close to the airport as possible; this way, you won’t be in a rush to leave your hotel room in the morning and you won’t have to carry your luggage downtown during the night. This can also save you quite some sleep, so I’d say that in some cases this is a very good idea.
If you decide to do so, below I have found the 3 best airport hotels in Los Angeles (one for each type of budget):
- (Luxury) Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport – Here’s my recommendation for those of you that want to stay in a luxurious property close to the airport. This 4-star hotel is less than 1 km from the airport and it has tons of different rooms to choose from!
- (Middle-priced) Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles LAX – This 3-star mid-range hotel is 1.4 km from the airport and it awaits with clean and comfy rooms and very good service!
- (Budget) LAX Teresa B&B – For those of you that are on a budget I can recommend this nice homestay that comes with some great prices and super friendly staff. Plus, it’s only 2 km from the airport!
BONUS 3 – Where NOT to stay in LA (+ the list of safest neighborhoods)
First of all, I want to make it clear that Los Angeles is a safe city to visit, after all, there are more than 35 million tourists going there each year! And it’s becoming safer and safer with each passing year. But although the city is mostly safe to visit and walk around, there are some sketchy areas that I wouldn’t recommend visiting, especially at night, mostly because of the homeless people living there.
Here is the list of neighborhoods that are best avoided:
- Skid Row (the largest number of homeless people in the US live here)
- South Central
- Downtown LA (only at night)
- Hyde Park
- West Adams
And here is the list of safe places to stay in Los Angeles:
- Any of the neighborhoods recommended in this article (Hollywood, Venice, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, and Beverly Hills), except Downtown LA at night
- Marina del Rey
- Mar Vista
- Playa del Rey
As with any other city in this wide world, if you follow some common precaution measures such as being mindful of your belongings and surroundings at all times and avoiding the sketchy areas at night, you’ll surely be safe in LA!
BONUS 4 – Where to stay in LA without a car
Being a huge city, with large streets and driveways linking all the areas, Los Angeles is considered the “car capital” of the world. Getting around by car could be the easier choice, but what if during your holiday you don’t want to stress about rentals, traffic jams, and parking? No worries, Los Angeles offers countless public transportation options to explore any corner of the city: metro, bus, tram… you’ll be spoiled of choice! And if you’re not a “public transport person”, Uber is working at every time of the day.
Anyways, there are some areas that offer better connections and hotels closer to the public transport stations than others, the perfect starting point to discover the city’s main attractions (like the Universal Studios) or to reach other Californian cities like San Diego.
In Santa Monica and Hollywood for example, being very touristic areas, you will find bus stops in every corner, or you can get the subway and reach Downtown super easily. At the same time, also the main central areas like West Hollywood and Downtown are perfectly connected to the rest of the city.
Enough talking, let’s check out the best hotels to stay in LA without a car, from where you’ll just have to do some steps to reach the bus/metro station:
- (Luxury) Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel – Located on Hollywood’s Sunset Strip, this luxurious hotel is just a few steps from the bus station, from where you can reach the Walk of Fame in 10 minutes. The fully-equipped rooms are warmly decorated and include access to a relaxing outdoor pool, a sun deck, and a lovely garden on site!
- (Middle-priced) Hotel Indigo – This 4-star hotel offers a great location in Downtown L.A. and full comfort at the same time! Hotel Indigo is within walking distance to the metro station and to some of the city’s best attractions like the Microsoft Theater, making moving around L.A. easy! Offering also room service, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and a nightclub, here you have everything you need!
- (Budget) HI Los Angeles – This is the largest hostel in the United States, featuring affordable dormitory accommodation and the best location to see everything LA has to offer. Just steps to the beaches of Santa Monica, Malibu, and Venice, HI Los Angeles Hostel is close to all Los Angeles bus lines, offering easy access to city tours, shopping, Disneyland, and all the city’s best attractions!
Frequently asked questions about Los Angeles
📍 Which is the best area to stay in Los Angeles?
⛔ Where should I not stay in LA?
Although LA is mostly safe to visit and walk around, there are some sketchy areas (where lots of homeless people live) that are best avoided. Some of these are: Skid Row, Compton, South Central, Hyde Park and West Adams.
🌃 Where to stay in Los Angeles for nightlife?
👪 Where to stay in Los Angeles with the family?
🤔 When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
Spring and Fall (March-May and Sept-Nov ) is the best time to visit LA as the weather is still good but there are fewer crowds and cleaner air than in Summer. That being said, Los Angeles has a vibrant atmosphere all year round!
Yay, you have reached the end of my complete guide on Los Angeles accommodation! I hope this post was useful to you and maybe you already found your dream hotel, who knows?
In this post I have explained everything you need to know about where to stay in Los Angeles – from the famous Hollywood to Santa Monica and Venice Beach, and I gave you my hand-picked hotel recommendations for each of them, all with fabulous reviews and sorted out by budget.
Of course, I couldn’t help myself and not recommend some incredible apartments in the city, as well as airport hotels. In short, everything you need is right here!
But if you’re still undecided about which is the best hotel for you, let me help you with my favorite ones, both located in the famous Hollywood area:
- W Hotel Hollywood – Incredible luxurious hotel with a view of the Hollywood sign from the window, 2 on-site restaurants, and a rooftop pool!
- Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel – Find the best value for price in this great hotel featuring spacious rooms and incredible location, close to countless important attractions!
Are you heading to LA soon? Do you have any other questions or concerns? Let me know in the comments, I’m happy to help!
- 12 BEST Airbnbs in Los Angeles (From Luxury to Budget)
- Where to Stay in Chicago – Best Accommodation (With Prices!)
- Best Neighborhoods Where To Stay In Seattle When Visiting
- Where to stay in San Francisco – Best Areas and the Best Hotels
- Where to stay in NYC – Best Hotels and Areas
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!