Are you looking for a Palm Springs hotel with a lazy river where you can have a fun stay with your family, friends, or partner? Well, here is exactly where you will find it!
To save you some precious time researching, I have already collected here all the top Palm Springs hotels and resorts with lazy rivers, offering additional cool pool facilities, water parks, hot tubs, luxury rooms, etc., and I’ve listed them in descending order from the most expensive one.
Since there are only 4 hotels with lazy rivers in the city, they get booked incredibly fast so make sure you reserve yourself a spot at least some months in advance!
And in case you don’t find availability for your desired date, or you want to see more options, check out the bonus about hotels with water slides in the Greater Palm Springs area. They are a good alternative to hotels with lazy rivers.
Well, enough talking.
Let’s jump right in!
- If you are in a hurry
- 1. Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa – top luxury resort
- 2. Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa – for big families
- 3. Morongo Casino Resort Spa – for the Oasis Pool & lazy river
- 4. WorldMark Indio – for the best rooms
- BONUS: Hotels with water slides in and near Palm Springs
- FAQs about Palm Springs hotels with lazy river
If you are in a hurry
Here’s a quick list of the top Palm Springs hotels with lazy rivers, in case you don’t have time to read the whole article:
- Top luxury hotel – Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Best budget hotel with lazy river – WorldMark Indio
- Top hotel for families – Omni Rancho Las Palmas
- Best resort for relaxation – Morongo Casino Resort
1. Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa – top luxury resort
Located in Indian Wells, a 30-minute drive from the Palm Springs area and a short drive from El Paseo Shopping District, this luxurious resort has everything for a fun family vacation! Here you will find a 450-foot (138 m) lazy river and seven pools, among which a huge outdoor pool with a center island and kids pool, a kid’s splash area, two 30-foot (9 m) water slides, and a poolside bar!
And when you get tired of splashing around, you can enjoy some relaxation at the world-class health club with a sauna and spa tub, play at the 3 outdoor tennis courts, or golf course on site, and have delicious meals at the on-site restaurant. The rooms and villa are also great for families, hosting at least four guests… check them out!
2. Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa – for big families
Nestled in the heart of the California desert, a 20-minute drive from Palm Springs, the Omni Rancho is the best family-friendly hotel with a lazy river. Your kids here will have some crazy fun at Splashtopia, a huge water park with a lazy river, 2 tall water slides, a cliff-side hot tub, unique water play zones, a children’s pool area, and even a sandy beach where you can relax.
But no worries: there are as many facilities for adults as well, such as an adults-only Azure pool, a European full-service spa, a fitness center, 25 tennis courts, and a 27-hole championship golf course, a business center, and much more… What else do you need?
3. Morongo Casino Resort Spa – for the Oasis Pool & lazy river
If you are looking for the perfect balance between relaxation and fun, Morongo Casino Resort is for you; located at a 20-minute drive from Palm Springs and all its areas and tourist attractions. In fact, the property offers 6 luxurious cabanas with private pools and hot tubs, where you can enjoy some quiet in total privacy, and the on-site full-service spa features a sauna and steam room, as well as many relaxing treatments!
But the best thing about this hotel is the resort’s Oasis Pool, known as “Southern California’s Best Pool,” featuring a lazy river and a sandy beach, both perfect for chilling and soaking up some sun. There is even a poolside bar where you can enjoy some refreshing cocktails!
4. WorldMark Indio – for the best rooms
This Mediterranean style resort, located a short drive from Palm Springs, offers a great choice of accommodation, perfect for a stay with the family. Here you can choose from 2 and 3-bedroom condos, all featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining room, comfortable rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access, and a private balcony, so you can enjoy some privacy with your beloved ones!
But make sure you don’t spend the whole time in the room, and go enjoy the outdoor pool with a lazy river and hot tubs, the fitness center, and the on-site restaurant. Simply put, WorldMark Indio offers something for any taste!
|🚣🏻♀️ Best luxury hotel with a lazy river:||Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa|
|👨👩👦👦 Best family-friendly resort:||Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort|
|🤑 Best budget hotel with a lazy river:||WorldMark Indio|
|🌊 Hotel with top water slide:||Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I|
|💵 Avg hotel price:||US$300|
BONUS: Hotels with water slides in and near Palm Springs
We have just seen the 4 best hotels in Palm Springs with a lazy river… but what if you don’t find availability in any of them for your desired dates, or you simply want to check out more options?
Well, that’s exactly why I added this bonus about the best hotels with water slides in the greater Palm Springs area!
These hotels are a great alternative to hotels with lazy rivers, offering many cool facilities like a water park, swimming pools, hot tubs, and much more, and are perfect for having a fun stay with your family, friends, or couple.
Let’s check them out one by one: they are listed in descending order from the most expensive to the least:
- Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I – The Villages – Located at a 20-minute drive from Palm Springs, this amazing hotel offers facilities for any taste: a big heated outdoor pool with a waterslide, an on-site golf course, tennis courts, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center offering fitness classes. The younger guests will love the MAZE Center, hosting art classes, a movie theater, and a video arcade.
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas, Palm Desert – This amazing resort is located at a short drive from Palm Springs and offers spacious villas with a kitchenette, coffee makers, and a seating and dining area perfect for a family stay! Here you can have fun in the 2 pools with water slides, or join many activities like playing basketball, going horseback riding, and exploring the hiking trails on site.
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas – Conveniently located close to the living desert zoo, this Rancho Mirage hotel offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and facilities for the whole family! Here you’ll have access to a golf course, a tennis court, complimentary bicycles to explore the area, and a beautiful pool with a waterslide, where your kids can splash while you enjoy a fresh cocktail at the bar.
FAQs about Palm Springs hotels with lazy river
🚣🏻♀️ Which are the top hotels with a lazy river in Palm Springs, Southern California?
The top Palm Springs hotels with a lazy river are the luxury Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort, offering access to a sandy beach, or the Morongo Casino Resort, featuring the best pool with a lazy river in Southern California.
👍🏼 Does the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort have a lazy river?
Yes, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort has a huge water playground with a lazy river, 2 tall water slides, a cliff-side hot tub, unique water play zones, a children’s pool area, and even a sandy beach.
🌊 Which are the best kid-friendly Palm Springs hotels with a lazy river?
The best kid-friendly Palm Springs hotels with a lazy river are Morongo Casino Resort, featuring the Oasis Pool, known as the best pool in Southern California with a lazy river, and the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort, hosting a water playground with a lazy river and 2 water slides.
🤽🏽♀️ Which are the best hotels with water slides in Palm Springs, Southern California?
The best hotels in Palm Spring with water slides are The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas, located in Rancho Mirage, also offering access to a golf course, or the Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I – The Villages, featuring a big heated outdoor pool with a waterslide.
We reached the end of this cool travel guide for those looking for the best Palm Springs hotel with a lazy river perfect for a fun stay with the family!
To give you some extra options to choose from, I also included a bonus with some amazing accommodation options with water slides: so which one will you stay at?
If you are still undecided, no worries. Below you will find my 2 absolute favorite hotels with lazy river in Palm Springs, I hope they will help you make up your mind:
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa – This hotel offers a 450-foot (138m) lazy river, a huge outdoor pool, two 30-foot (9m) water slides, and 3 outdoor tennis courts!
- Morongo Casino Resort – Check out this amazing casino resort featuring the Oasis Pool, known as the best pool in Southern California with a lazy river!
Do you like them as much as I do? Then book your accommodation immediately or at least some months in advance. Remember, there are only 4 hotels with a lazy river in Palm Springs and they get booked incredibly fast.
And if you have any questions for me, please don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below. Looking forward to answering them!
Have a fun vacation!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!