Paris is one of my favorite cities in France (and in Europe as well!) and if you are planning a trip in the nearby future, you should prepare to be amazed by all the beauty and incredible attractions this city has to offer! If you want to find out where to stay in Paris, France for your vacation, this article is for you, so keep reading!
Paris is a great destination for every traveler out there, regardless if you’re interested in history, culture, museums, gastronomy and everything else in-between. So get ready to be amazed!
In this post I have selected the 8 best areas to stay in Paris and for each of them I have given you my hand-picked hotel recommendations, all sorted by budget! As I lived in the city for one year, this experience has allowed me to learn a lot about the city and I got to know its neighborhoods very well.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
- If you’re in a hurry…
- 1. The Eiffel Tower / 7th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for the first time
- 2. Le Louvre / 1st arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for luxury
- 3. Champs-Elysées / 8th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for shopping
- 4. Le Marais / 3rd and 4th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for nightlife
- 5. Montmartre / 18th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris on a budget
- 6. Saint-Germain-des-Pres / 6th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris with a family
- 7. Montparnasse (14th arrondissement)
- 8. Latin Quarter / 5th arrondissement
- Best apartments in Paris, France
- BONUS: Where to stay in Paris with a family – Best family hotels
- BONUS 2: Where to stay in Paris close to the airport
If you’re in a hurry…
The best area to stay in Paris for the first time is the 7th arrondissement, where the Eiffel Tower is located. This is the best place to stay if you want to be super close to the main attraction in Paris, while also having countless choices for restaurants, bars and charming cafes.
Best hotels in Paris, France in a nutshell
Which area should you choose?
First of all, here is a map of all the best areas to stay in Paris that I’ll be talking about in this post, so you can better visualize them:
The city of Paris is divided into 20 different neighborhoods called “arrondissements”. Starting from the center of the city and going to the margins, the neighborhoods are numbered in a spiral shape. The center of the city is the island where Notre-Dame Cathedral is located, known as “Ile de la Cité” and the 1st arrondissement.
As you might have already guessed, the neighborhoods located right in the center of the city have lower numbers (1st to 12th), and from the 12th arrondissement on you will find the more distant, outer districts.
That being said, here is my list of personalized recommendations for the best places to stay in Paris, broken down by your interests and itinerary:
- Where to stay in Paris for luxury: 1st arrondissement or 8th arrondissement
- Where to stay in Paris for budget travelers: Montmartre
- Where to stay in Paris for nightlife: Le Marais
- Where to stay in Paris for families: Saint-Germain
If you are searching for the best arrondissement to stay in Paris, you should know that each neighborhood has its own unique vibe and look and you should choose your favorite depending on your own preference.
Here are my 7 neighborhood recommendations (in the order of popularity) with great hotels for each one of them sorted by price for your convenience:
1. The Eiffel Tower / 7th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for the first time
Do you want to see the Eiffel Tower from your window when you wake up? The 7th arrondissement might be your perfect choice!
The 7th arrondissement of Paris is the home of the famous Eiffel Tower. This is a gorgeous residential area where you will find many elegant and luxury hotels but not only, some of them even with an unforgettable window view of Paris’ landmark – the Eiffel Tower! Of course, you will find many chic restaurants and delicious bakeries around this area, so it’s one of the best places to stay if you’re looking for a true Parisian neighborhood in paris!
Please note that, surprisingly, in the evening the nightlife is not busting there, so If you are searching for an area that would be convenient to go out in the evening, I recommend taking a look at Le Marais instead. The 7th arrondissement is actually quiet at night. Being one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Paris (and with good reason), the rooms are selling really fast, so I recommend you book yours as soon as possible!
Most of these recommendations are hotels with Eiffel Tower view, so choose your favorite wisely:
Luxury (200€ and up)
- Hôtel Juliana Paris is a 5-star hotel and one of the best places to stay in Paris for a luxury traveler if you want to be in one of the best neighborhoods! It is located in one of the best neighborhoods in the heart of the city and near the Eiffel Tower. It will only take you a 14-minute walk to get to the Eiffel Tower and a 17-minute walk to reach Rue de Champs-Élysées avenue. Definitely the best Paris hotel for your trip to Paris!
- Hôtel & Spa de Latour Maubourg is among one of the most expensive hotels in Paris and a 4-star accommodation with great historical significance, located close to the Eiffel Tower. You will appreciate the amazing, Renaissance-inspired décor and the cool facilities of this hotel, including spacious rooms, flat-screen TVs and a very nice heated interior courtyard. Check out the pictures and you’ll see what I mean!
Mid-range (150€ – 200€)
- Hotel Résidence Montebello is a great mid-range hotel in the best neighborhood in Paris! The Eiffel Tower is only 2.1 km away from the hotel and I consider it a great place to stay even if you are going with your family. During your stay, the staff will be very happy to help you and you will benefit from private bathrooms, a nice seating and dining area and a kitchen – perfect for your Paris stay!
- Le Pavillon Hotel is nice and clean and one of the best 3-star hotels in Paris near the Eiffel Tower! You will only be a few minutes away from Paris’ main attraction – the Eiffel Tower, which is a great advantage. This is one of the top Paris accommodations and it has a 24-hour reception and it’s also well connected to all kinds of means of transport. I’m sure you’ll like it!
Budget (up to 160€)
Being right in the heart of the city, this neighborhood is one of the most expensive, so it will be a bit hard to find cheap hotels in Paris near the Eiffel Tower. Here are my 2 recommendations in case you are on a tight budget:
- Hotel de L’Empereur – Do you only have a limited budget for your accommodation in the city? No problem! This one is among the best places to stay in the best neighborhood in Paris, perfect for your first visit! You will definitely feel at home here! It’s close to the Eiffel Tower and the rates are very good, considering that you’ll be in the best neighborhood!
- Hotel Royal Phare – Wondering where to stay in Paris in one of the best neighborhoods even if you have a small budget? No worries, this is an amazing place to stay close to the Eiffel Tower! It’s one of my top recommendations if you want a budget-friendly hotel in Paris city center that offers a very good service and some pretty awesome prices as well.
2. Le Louvre / 1st arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for luxury
Parisians call this neighborhood “Le premier”, meaning “the first”. As I explained in the beginning of this article, the first arrondissement of Paris is exactly the center of the city, so if you want to be in the center of the city of love, this should be your choice.
This neighborhood, often called “Louvre”, is one of the oldest parts of Paris and is located on the right bank of the Seine river. It is also one of the smallest neighborhoods in Paris and the main attractions you will find there are the Louvre Museum and the Tuileries Gardens. If you are searching for the best place to stay in Paris close to everything, this is your district!
Luxury (200€ and up)
- La Clef Louvre is one of the best luxury hotels in Paris – a 5-star hotel located only 500 meters away from the Louvre museum. One of the best things about this hotel is that it offers its guests the airport pick-up! The rooms are spacious and extremely gorgeous, so you will feel like a queen/king during your stay in Paris.
- Nolinski Paris – Are you on the search for a superb boutique hotel in Paris? This one’s for you! It’s located right in central Paris and it’s definitely the best choice if you’re an art lover in Paris! Check out the pictures, I’m sure you will like what you see! All guests staying here will receive a world class service thanks to all the awesome facilities and amenities here, as well as the professional staff!
Mid-range (150€ – 200€)
- Le Relais Saint Honoré – Are you looking for a great mid-range hotel to stay where you feel like home? This one’s for you! This awesome place to stay is located in one of the best neighborhoods for your first visit to Paris! Make sure to book it for your upcoming trip to Paris, you won’t regret it!
- Hôtel Mansart – Esprit de France – In case you want to be in one of the best places to stay for your first time in Paris, close to all the interesting attractions in the 1st arrondissement, then you should book a room at this hotel, it has great city views included! During your time here you can try the delicious breakfast in the dining room and you can use the free Wi-Fi!
Budget (up to 150€)
Just like for the 7th arrondissement, this area is also a bit expensive and it is a bit hard to find a budget hotel or hostel, but it is not impossible if you book in advance! Here are my recommendations:
- Hôtel du Lion d’Or Louvre – This is a great budget accommodation in the 1st Arrondissement of Paris. The hotel is super close to the metro station and the Louvre museum is only 5 minutes away. The rooms are tidy and overall you will get everything you will need for a good stay there.
- Milestay – Halles – Here’s another excellent budget-friendly accommodation if you’re looking to be in central Paris. It’s truly one of the best hotels in one of the best neighborhoods out there and I recommend you get a reservation, as the rooms get sold out very fast. If you stay here, you will also enjoy free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and more.
3. Champs-Elysées / 8th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for shopping
If you are a traveler looking for the ultimate shopping experience in Paris, then you should stay as close to the Champs-Elysées as possible!
Apart from shopping, this area is great if you’re looking for upscale hotels, as you’ll find plenty of those around the famous avenue. This arrondissement is located on the right banks of the Seine river and you’ll also find plenty of chic restaurants and posh cafes where you can sip a coffee and enjoy the view.
Some other famous and unmissable spots around this neighborhood include Arc de Triomphe, the Grand Palace and Place de la Concorde, so make sure to add those to your itinerary as well! That being said, here is my selection of the best hotels in the 8th arrondissement for your stay:
Luxury (180€ and up)
- Hotel de Crillon – Are you looking for an incredible place located within walking distance to rue Champs-Elysées that will offer you the best possible time in Paris? Well, you just found it! Just check out the pictures and incredible facilities at this place and get ready for the ultimate spoiled experience!
- Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris – Here’s another very good choice located right near Rue Champs-Elysées! During your stay here you will be able to enjoy free Wi-Fi, a tablet with Netflix access in each room, a gourmet bar, a terrace, a delicious breakfast and more. Just check out the description of this accommodation in Paris, I’m sure you will like it!
Mid-range (140€ – 180€)
- Best Western Plus Hotel Sydney Opera – This awesome 3-star hotel is located right in the heart of the neighborhood, close to all the interesting attractions you might want to visit. It’s definitely great for two travelers and it awaits with continental breakfast, an on-site bar and more!
- Idol Hotel – In case you’re still looking for your perfect middle-priced hotel located close to rue Champs-Elysées, this one’s for you! This awesome hotel in Paris awaits with superb rooms, flat-screen TVs, a mini-bar in each room, a 24-hour front desk and more.
Budget (up to 140€)
- Ibis Styles Paris Gare Saint Lazare – Are you traveling to Paris on a tight budget but still want to be located in one of the best areas ever? No worries, this awesome hotel located close to Square des Batignolles and Parc Monceau has a great location and some amazing facilities!
- Elysées Ceramic – If you’re looking for a great place to have a comfortable night’s sleep close to rue Champs-Elysées in Paris, you should check this one out. It offers a 3-star service, nice views of Paris and a contemporary decor.
4. Le Marais / 3rd and 4th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris for nightlife
Le Marais is the new hype and cool area of Paris! It has a real Parisian charm and, at the same time, you can find many interesting new places there!
Le Marais is a historical area and it is probably my favorite neighborhood in Paris due to its incredible streets and gorgeous buildings that preserve the passing of time! It is also known as the Jewish neighborhood of Paris. In my opinion, this is the best district to stay in Paris for many reasons. Le Marais is a great place to stay in if you want to be surrounded by beautiful art galleries, amazing restaurants and designer stores. One of the most popular attractions of this area is Musée Picasso as well as Place des Vosges and you will be close to Notre Dame Cathedral too!
Just like for the other famous areas in Paris, there is a big demand in accommodation, so if you find something you like, you should book it as soon as possible, as prices are always getting higher and higher. Here is my list of recommendations for Le Marais hotels:
Luxury (160€ and up)
- Le Pavillon de la Reine & Spa – Here is one of the best hotels in Paris if you wish to stay in Le Marais. This is a gorgeous 5-star luxury hotel that has a fitness center, a spa and many other amazing facilities that will transform your stay there into a vacation per se. Plus, Place de la Bastille and Victor Hugo’s house are only a couple of minutes away from this hotel!
- Hotel Dupond-Smith – This is another cool 5-star hotel that will make you feel just like a palace! This hotel has amazing décor and amenities and you will be happy to know that Notre Dame Cathedral is only 10 minutes away by foot from the accommodation!
Mid-range (100€ – 160€)
- Turenne Le Marais – This is my very first middle-priced recommendation and a great hotel in Marais, Paris if you wish to be surrounded by the true beauty of this district. The metro station is walking distance away and it’s very easy to get to the most important attractions of the city! Close to Notre Dame Cathedral as well!
- Le Temple De Jeanne – If you’re visiting Paris for the first time and you want to be walking distance to Notre Dame Cathedral, but also Musee Picasso and other interesting sights, this is a great hotel to book! Just check out the pictures and you will see what I mean!
Budget (up to 100€)
- Paris France Hotel – Are you wondering where to stay in Paris on a budget, while also being very close to Notre Dame Cathedral? Here’s one of the best places to stay for low rates! I also recommend it to backpackers and students that are seeing the City of Love for the first time, as you’ll be in a great location for sightseeing!
- Hôtel Le Compostelle – Here’s another great budget place located close to all the attractions in this arrondissement and to Notre Dame Cathedral as well! I definitely recommend it for a comfortable night’s sleep. Just check out the pictures and get ready to book, as I’m sure you’ll like it!
5. Montmartre / 18th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris on a budget
Montmartre is one of the most popular and gorgeous outer districts of Paris. Montmartre is actually a 130m-high hill, dominated by one of the most famous landmarks of Paris – the white Sacré-Cœur Cathedral. Montmartre used to be separate from Paris town where many poor and talented artists lived, that is why the atmosphere of this area is a little different! Many famous painters such as Pablo Picasso, Renoir, Edgar Degas, stayed and worked there in their own studio at the end of the 19th century.
In fact, I lived in the area (near the Moulin Rouge) for a long time and I can recommend it wholeheartedly if you do not mind taking a metro to the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. Paris is very well connected with the metro and you will get to any important place in no time! If you want to be above Paris, surrounded by narrow and charming streets full of colorful houses, this is the best neighborhood to stay in Paris for you.
NOTE: Montmartre technically is located in the 18th arrondissement, but you can also search for accommodation in the 9th district, they are walking distance to each other and it is basically the same thing.
My recommendations for Montmartre are:
Luxury (160€ and up)
- Be You Luxury Apart’Hotel – Le Canard Dore is a gorgeous luxury apart hotel in Paris, Montmartre. It’s absolutely perfect for a group of 4 people visiting Paris and the entire place is decorated with amazing taste! I’m sure you will enjoy the flat-screen TV and the fully equipped kitchen which will make you feel right at home!
- Maison Souquet is a very stylish hotel near Sacre-Coeur. This 5-star accommodation in Montmartre will make you feel exactly like a celebrity! If you stay here you will get to see the true Parisian style of living in one of the most beautiful districts of the city. Each room is unique!
Mid-range (80€ – 160€)
- Hotel Design Secret de Paris is a great hotel where you will be able to even enjoy the sauna! You can have a perfect stay in one of their studios which offers free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a very cozy seating area!
- Mom’Art Hotel & Spa is one of the best middle-priced hotels where you can stay in this area of Paris. This hotel is located right in the heart of the neighborhood, only 400m from Sacré Coeur and 950m from Moulin Rouge. The rooms are simply gorgeous and I’m sure you will love all the great facilities this hotel has to offer!
Budget (up to 80€)
Unlike the other neighborhoods that are more central, Montmartre has a wider option of hotels for people who are on a tight budget. Here are my recommendations, with good reviews and good prices:
- Hôtel de Flore – Wondering where to stay in Paris, Montmartre on a budget? No worries, I got you! This cute 3-star hotel awaits with simple but comfortable rooms, good internet, a very good continental breakfast and more. Check it out, I’m sure you’ll like it!
- Le Village Montmartre by Hiphophostels – If you like a hotel that has some very good rates while also offering an excellent service at the same time, this one’s for you! Staying here also means you’ll be close to many metro lines and buses, so you can see some other parts of Paris during your time here – a great plus!
6. Saint-Germain-des-Pres / 6th arrondissement – Where to stay in Paris with a family
If you are the kind of traveler that’s looking for fun things and wants to be in the middle of the action, the 6th arrondissement in Paris, also known as Saint-Germain is definitely one of the best places for this! This area has tons of nice cafes, restaurants and pubs around and the nightlife is busting. Everything is very alive, so if this is what you are searching for, then you should find a place to book in Saint-Germain-des-Pres.
By the way, if you’re looking for some other great places for nightlife, you can check out these neighborhoods as well:
- 11th Arrondissement / Popincourt – located near Place de la Bastille and is a very fun and vivid area in the city. Place de la Bastille is walking distance to Le Marais, so this is a nice bonus.
- 13th arrondissement / Gobelins – near Place d’Italie. It is a very lively neighborhood, perfect for travelers looking for exciting things and art lovers as well!
If you have decided to choose this area for your Paris stay, you will always be in the middle of the action. Here are my recommendations:
Luxury (170€ and up)
- Hôtel D’Aubusson – An amazing 5-star luxury hotel located in the 6th arrondissement, perfect for an upscale stay in Paris! I’m sure you will appreciate the amazing rooms with high-end décor, the beautiful courtyard with a fountain and the marble bathrooms. The hotel is actually a 17th-century private mansion, so it’s definitely one of the best places to stay in Paris out there!
- Millésime Hôtel – Wondering where to stay in Paris for the ultimate luxurious experience? I’m sure you’ll like it! Also, see, time, metro lines
Mid-range (120€ – 170€)
- Best Western Aramis Saint Germain – This cute hotel is located super close to Jardin des Luxembourg and Montparnasse Tower, making it a very well located hotel. They offer some very good breakfast options, a nice bar and the rooms are very clean and pretty.
- Hotel Left Bank Saint Germain – Here’s another one of the best places to stay in Paris if you want to save some money on accommodation! Staying here means you’ll be near plenty of metro lines, restaurants and cafes, so you can see the best of Paris during your trip. But make sure to book it in advance, as the rooms here are sold out fast!
Budget (up to 120€)
I recommend the 11th arrondissement especially for budget travelers, as you will find here a wider range of options. Here is what I recommend:
- Hotel Clément – If it’s your first time to this neighborhood and you’re searching for a good hotel for great rates, check out this one! The rooms are simple but very clean, perfect for a good night’s sleep and you’ll also be near many metro lines connected to the center. Make sure to book it in advance though, as the prices never get lower than this!
- Grand Hotel des Balcons – Are you looking for a great budget place where to stay in Paris so you can save some money? This option should be just perfect for a good night’s sleep! All rooms here are comfy and they have a wardrobe, heating, free toiletries and more. Make sure to book it in advance, as the rooms here get sold out fast!
7. Montparnasse (14th arrondissement)
In case you want to live like the locals while also being pretty close to all the interesting sights and attractions in Paris, then the 14th arrondissement, also known as the Montparnasse is a top option!
Montparnasse is a lovely area on the left banks of the Seine river and it’s full of nice restaurants and cafes so you can properly enjoy living like a Parisian. You will also have plenty of museum choices and art galleries nearby, so it will be pretty much impossible to get bored around here!
Luxury (140€ and up)
- Hôtel Aiglon – This superb 4-star hotel awaits with beautiful rooms, a yummy continental breakfast served each morning and a 24-hour front desk with express check-in. You will also be near some very convenient metro lines, so it will be very easy for you to see the rest of the city if you choose to stay here!
- BoB Hotel by Elegancia – In case you’re visiting Paris for the first time and want to be in one of the best accommodations out there, you should check out this 4-star hotel! It has some pretty charming and modern rooms and all the best facilities you might need for a pleasant stay!
Mid-range (90€ – 140€)
- Hôtel Mistral – Here’s an excellent choice if you’re looking for a very pleasant middle-priced stay in Paris. This awesome property offers a 3-star service and a very good location, near some interesting sights and plenty of metro lines as well.
- Novotel Suites Paris Expo Porte de Versailles – In case you’re looking for an awesome 4-star hotel near Paris Expo and tons of public transportation options, look no further than this option right here! It has beautiful bright rooms and a super friendly staff as well!
Budget (up to 90€)
- Hôtel Orchidée – In case you want to stay in a very good hotel that has some amazing rates, check out this option right here! It’s located near many metro lines that will take you to the heart of the city and it has all the facilities you need for an unforgettable time in Paris!
- Hôtel Transcontinental – Here’s another superb option for a budget stay in Paris, especially if you are visiting for the first time! Free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception, buffet breakfast – these are just some of the advantages of staying here!
8. Latin Quarter / 5th arrondissement
In case you don’t want to be right in the hustle and bustle of the center but still crave convenience, then the Latin Quarter might be the best option for you out there. This neighborhood offers a more laid-back atmosphere, while also being not far away from all the important attractions in the 1st arrondissement, for example!
I definitely recommend this neighborhood to all those of you that want to enjoy some authentic Parisian vibes! During your time here you can take a walk on the superb streets, enjoy some wine in a wine bar, or just admire the beautiful architecture.
Luxury (190€ and up)
- Hotel Monge – This is definitely my first choice in the Latin Quarter! This is an awesome 4-star place that offers many amazing facilities on site (such as a terrace, for example) and it is also very well connected to the rest of the city!
- Hôtel Montecristo – Here’s another example for the best place to stay in the Latin Quarter if you’re looking for a spoiled vacation. This accommodation has superb rooms, perfect for a good night’s sleep and it is near many metro line options. Check out the pictures, I’m sure you will like it!
Mid-range (130€ – 190€)
- Hotel Parc Saint Severin – Esprit de France – Looking for a very good mid-range hotel right in the heart of the Latin Quarter? Search no more, as you just found it! This accommodation will offer you a very good time and it will also be very easy for you to get to other parts of Paris by using some of the metro lines near the hotel.
- Le 66 – Are you looking for a great mid-range accommodation for your stay in Paris, in the Latin Quarter? Then I recommend checking out this hotel, I’m sure you’ll have a superb time here! Plus, it’s very well connected to the rest of the city by public transportation, so it will be easy to get around.
Budget (up to 130€)
- Hôtel des Grands Hommes – This very good budget accommodation is definitely my top recommendation for your trip to Paris! This place is perfect for a good night’s sleep and you’ll surely like the rooms, so get ready for a great experience! You will also find plenty of flea market options, wine bars, food places and more nearby. Just take a look at the pictures, you may fall in love!
- Hotel Le M Saint Germain – Do you want to stay in Paris in the Latin Quarter but you only have a limited budget? Don’t worry, I have another great recommendation near a metro line and plenty of restaurants. This cool hotel is definitely a place to call home during the first time you stay in Paris!
Best apartments in Paris, France
In case you’re the type of traveler that prefers a local atmosphere instead of the classic hotel-like vibes, then staying in an apartment might be a better choice for you. Plus, apartments are an excellent idea if you want to save some money during your stay, as they tend to be cheaper, especially in Paris!
Luckily, Paris has tons of awesome Airbnb options and below you can find the best ones I have selected for you, right near or inside the center:
Luxury (100€ and up)
- Appartement régularisé dans le Marais – Are you wondering where to stay in Paris for the ultimate luxurious experience? This is the perfect apartment for you! It has a superb design and it is also near many metro line options. During your time in Paris, this could be your home away from home!
- Un écrin de design moderne au cœur du vieux Paris – Here’s another excellent option for a superb trip to Paris! This apartment looks amazing and it’s just perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep right in the center. Plus, it’s near many metro lines for easy access!
Mid-range (50€ – 100€)
- A Journey Into The Heart Of Paris – This private room can be an excellent place to stay in Paris if you want to be in the center of it all! It’s simple but very comfortable and it is also located near a metro line, so you can explore Paris as you please.
- Paris, Opéra 4D en plein coeur de la Paris – Here’s another excellent choice for your home away from home in Paris! This entire apartment is super clean and comfortable, perfect for a good night’s sleep right in the middle of the action!
Budget (up to 50€)
- In the heart of Belleville – In case you’re wondering where to stay in Paris so you can save some money, I totally recommend this private room. It’s near a metro line and it will offer the best relaxed atmosphere after a full day of exploring Paris!
- Nice and private room in the center of Paris – This private room will offer a very good budget stay in Paris and it will help you save some money that you can use on attractions and activities! The location is pretty amazing too – what more can you wish for?
BONUS: Where to stay in Paris with a family – Best family hotels
Even though there are many neighborhoods in Paris perfect for people who travel with kids, the area around Saint-Germain (6th arrondissement), near Jardin des Luxembourg is probably one of the most family-friendly out of them all. Besides being central, you will find there many playgrounds and an overall calm and friendly atmosphere.
Here are my recommendations for some of the best child-friendly accommodations in Paris:
Luxury (196€ and up)
- Victoria Palace Hotel is a gorgeous luxury hotel perfect for all families with children looking to stay in Paris. Among the facilities, they offer books, DVDs and music for children and you can even benefit from babysitting services for an additional fee. It has fabulous reviews stating that it’s a great place for small children and young adults.
- Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris is another luxury and family-friendly hotel in Paris. If you’re looking for one of the best luxury hotels for your first stay in the city, I totally recommend this one to you, it’s in the best area for families – Saint-Germain! It has gorgeous rooms, great facilities and it is just perfect for a family with young children.
Mid-range (150€ – 200€)
- Appartement Sèvres – Champ de Mars – If you’re wondering where to stay in Paris so you can be in the best area for the entire family, you should check out this place! It has a very convenient location near the metro and buses and it can fit up to 4 people!
- Résidence Blanche – This is an amazing, child-friendly apartment located in the 9th arrondissement. The rooms are very chic and tidy and you will also benefit from the fully equipped kitchenette – perfect for a family! So in case you want to make every member of the family happy, check out this place!
Budget (up to 150€)
- Residence Le Saint Germain – In case you’re asking yourself where to stay in Paris with your family on a tight budget, look no further than this accommodation! It will surely provide a good time for you and your family and it’s also very well located near the metro and interesting attractions.
- Apartments Du Louvre – Here’s another great budget-friendly apartment for your stay in Paris with the entire family. This one is super clean, it has some very good rates and an even better service that will help you plan the perfect vacation!
BONUS 2: Where to stay in Paris close to the airport
In case you want to stay as close as possible to the airport because you have a late arrival or a very early flight in the morning, there are some very good airport hotels where you can book a room. Here is what I recommend:
Charles de Gaulle Airport
- (Luxury) Pullman Paris Roissy Cdg Airport is one of the best luxury hotels near this Paris airport. You will benefit from free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and an amazing indoor spa with sauna and a fitness room. In the morning you can serve a delicious Parisian breakfast!
- (Mid-range) ibis Styles Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is a nice middle-priced hotel right near Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris where you will have a comfortable night’s sleep. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated and the breakfast is served starting with 4.30 am in the morning!
- (Budget) Roissy Chambres – Here’s a great option if you’re looking for an accommodation near Paris CDG that has some very affordable rates! This is a nice bed and breakfast located less than 4.5 km from this airport!
- (Luxury) L’Eden Spa Orly Aéroport is a gorgeous luxury hotel located only 5km from Orly Airport and they offer an airport shuttle for an extra charge. You will get access to a fully equipped kitchen and the rooms are cozy and clean.
- (Mid-range) Novotel Paris Coeur d’Orly Airport is my middle-priced recommendation. It is located only a 5-minute walk from the South Terminal of Orly Airport, which is a great bonus. They have a great on-site fitness center, on-site bar and high-speed free Wi-Fi.
- (Budget) Novotel Paris Orly Rungis is a very accessible budget accommodation located only 3 minutes away from the airport. They offer an airport shuttle, private on-site parking and rooms are cozy and tidy, perfect for a good night’s sleep!
Type your dates below to see the rates for all the available hotels in Paris:
That’s it, guys! These are 8 of my favorite neighborhoods in Paris that I greatly recommend to anyone that is visiting the city. As you can see, there are plenty of options and your choice will depend on your personality and on things you will want to see!
I have carefully chosen hotel recommendations for each of these neighborhoods depending on your budget. From luxury to budget, I am sure that every type of traveler will find something for his/her taste in this article.
If you want to read more about this incredible city, here you can find all my articles about the wonderful city of Paris.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section, I love receiving questions from my readers!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!