Who does not love Disney, their movies, and their theme parks? If you have never been to one of their parks and you are in Europe, Disneyland Paris is the place for you! In my opinion, Eurodisney Paris is a great destination for friends and family fun! 🙂
In this post I will tell you everything you need to know about the best hotels near Disneyland Paris, if they’re worth it or not and I’ll also give you my hand-picked recommendations for hotels, apartments and affordable accommodation as well.
By the way, If you still haven’t read my post about great tricks on saving up to 20€ per person on tickets to the park, be sure to check it out!
- Staying inside Disneyland Paris
- Best hotels near Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Paris hotels with park tickets included
- Apartments close to Disneyland Paris
- BONUS 1: Hotels that are not that close, but are still a great deal
- In the end, why stay near Disneyland and not in Paris?
- BONUS 2: Practical information about your visit to Disneyland Paris
Here’s my complete guide created exclusively for you with the best deals and packages for hotels near Disneyland Paris. I made them simple to book and sorted them all by price for your convenience!
By the way, Disneyland Paris has two parks – Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios and both of them are located in Chessy, France, very close to Marne la Vallee train station. You can check out the map above to see the best areas where you can look for accommodation near Disney parks.
Okay, let’s go:
Staying inside Disneyland Paris
Now, let me tell you right from the start that the only hotel located actually INSIDE the park is Disneyland Hotel. So, if you want to stay minutes away from all the awesome attractions and rides in the park, you should go for it!
This hotel, located right at the entrance, is the most representative for Disneyland and, needless to say, it is also amongst the most luxurious and expensive ones out there – but there is no doubt you will feel like royalty!
What other advantages can I get from a Disneyland hotel booking?
- You can enter both Disney parks (if you have the tickets for both, of course) and get to use the rides one hour and a half before everyone else
- Meeting the characters during breakfast at your hotel
- Extra Magic extended theme park hours
Best hotels near Disneyland Paris
Luxury (€170 and up)
The best hotels near Disneyland Paris are the ones that sell out REALLY fast or raise their prices when the travel dates are closer, so the more in advance you book your hotel, the better!
- Dream Condo Disneyland – This is one of the top hotels in Paris Disneyland with a great location, less than 2 km away from both Disney parks in Serris, but you can catch a free shuttle bus. You get modern furniture, cozy rooms with flat-screen TV and satellite channels. There is a really nice shopping center nearby and a beautiful balcony where you can enjoy the sun with a garden view as well!
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée – This 4 star hotel is located in Marne la Vallee, 4 km from Val d’Europe RER Station and only a 10-minute drive from Disneyland Paris. This is one of the great hotels near Disneyland with a free shuttle available for guests. The stylish rooms and suites with a golf course view will make you enjoy a luxurious hotel for a comfortable price! The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a wellness centre, and free wifi.
Middle-priced (from €90 to €170)
- Dream Destination – This is a small property fit for a family or party of five, located only 2 km from both Disney parks. They offer free Wi-Fi and the rooms have a clean and modern decoration which give it an elegant touch. This lovely apartment will have you thinking you booked a 4-star hotel with elegant decorations and helpful hosts! By the way, this one is only 5 minutes away from Val d’Europe train station!
- Joumana Tourisme – This is a small villa on the outskirts of the city, about 6 km from Disneyland Paris and Val d’Europe train station, as well as Val d’Europe Shopping Center. As for local entertainment, the villa has a fun playground available for children. It also has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and all ambients are air-conditioned.
Budget (up to €90)
I know Disney will tell you that it is best to stay in one of their partner properties, and it is true, they are amazing, but there are quite a few options available for those on a tighter budget. These cheap hotels near Disneyland Paris sell even faster than the ones above, so I recommend booking your place as soon as you know your dates for sure!
Here are my recommendations:
- B&B Hotel at Disneyland Paris – This B&B Disneyland accommodation located in Ile-de-France is only 34 km (21 miles) from the Roissy Charles Gaulle Airport. It is a great 2-star hotel with spacious and clean rooms in a quiet area, ideal for relaxing after a day at the park. All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, plus great mattresses! Free shuttle included!
- Maison d’hôtes à Montévrain – This great hotel in Paris Disneyland is located about 2 km from both Euro Disney, Walt Disney Studios and Val d’Europe train station so you can easily walk there, or the host may take you for a small fee! It has clean and comfy double rooms with a private bathroom, a charming garden view and great reviews and services as well.
Disneyland Paris hotels with park tickets included
Are you looking to feel like you are part of a fairytale and meet all your favorite characters? Then, you might want to check out these best Disney hotels that are not only walking distance from the theme park but are part of the main park partners as well!
When booking your stay in these options, you will see some Disneyland hotel discounts and packages that include EuroDisney tickets.
The packages include:
- Euro Disney park tickets
- the selected room for your stay
- access to all the shows
- Disney characters to encounter in your hotel
- Extra Magic Time, which means getting into the parks before the rest of the crowd
- complimentary parking at the hotel and parks if you go there by car
- free shuttle bus to the parks
- everything is Disney-themed, from decorations to toiletries
- you can make restaurant reservations at the congierce
- some other nice perks such as delivering the bags back to your hotel whenever you buy something from any Disneyland Paris shops
The doors open at 10 AM for the public, but you can go in at 8.30AM just by booking your stay in the above hotels!
NOTE: The convenience comes with a price – the rates the rooms in the official Disney hotels starts from about €100 per night. But some of these hotels don’t have the best reviews ever, so make sure to check them before booking!
NOTE 2: Please note that Disney Park tickets are not included in the price.
- Disneyland Hotel – I already talked about it in the beginning of the article because it is the only hotel IN Disneyland Paris. This amazing accommodation has everything you might need to feel spoiled during your stay, while also enjoying a complete Disneyland universe! Make sure to check the availability for your dates, as this one tends to book fast!
Distance to the park: a 5-minute walk
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club – The Disney’s Newport Bay Club is a lovely 4-star maritime-style hotel that takes you through the atmosphere and setting of a luxury seaside resort. All of this is done with their 1900s coastal mansion found on the shores of Disney Lake. The hotel offers a gym, free shuttle, a swimming pool, and more than likely will let you meet your favorite characters!
Distance to the park: 15-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (1km)
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge – Enjoy your stay in one of the best hotels closest to Disneyland – this cozy and Bambi-themed Disneyland accommodation surrounded by nature. Free shuttle offered at Disney’s Sequoia Lodge as well!
Distance to the park: 15-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (0.9km)
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe – This Santa Fe themed hotel is comfortable and filled with a very friendly and attentive hotel staff, based on Route 66. Free shuttle offered!
Distance to Park: 20-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (1.2km)
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne – This Old West styled hotel has nailed the vibe of the frontier town, especially in their saloon and restaurant and it’s super fun for visitors of all ages! Free shuttle offered!
Distance to Park: 20-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (1km)
- Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch – This Hotel is a unique place to have a quiet stay in the countryside while having the Disney theme everywhere. It has a swimming pool and a tennis court.
Distance to Park: 15 minutes by car (5km)
- Villages Nature Paris at Disneyland Paris – This resort offers good apartments or cottages as part of their village nature theme, and they all have a bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, and a big living room.
Distance to Park: 15 minutes by car / 25 min by paid public shuttle (6km)
- Disney’s Hotel New York – This 4-star hotel combines Art Deco and contemporary urban designs while still having Disney-themed rooms and shared areas. Let me just add that the remodeled version will have a Marvel-theme! ATTENTION: The hotel will reopen in the summer of 2020.
Distance to Park: a 10-minute walk
Apartments close to Disneyland Paris
Most of the previously mentioned accommodations are within walking distance to the park entrance or offer a free shuttle service. The most popular hotels next to Disneyland Paris are, naturally, the Disney partners which I already recommended above, but I also found these amazing apartments that are less than a 5-minute ride with the free shuttle or less than a 30-minute walk, which is very close!
- (Luxury) App 3 pièces hyper proche Disney, refait à neuf – This apartment is a convenient luxury option only a 3-minute drive to Euro Disney or a 15-minute walk away! There is no free shuttle offered, but you can take one for a small fee.
- (Middle-priced) Appartement Disneyland Paris – This 2-bedroom apartment is a great middle-priced option with great value, located only a 24-minute walk to Disney, or you can walk 4 minutes to catch the free shuttle.
- (Budget) 123HOME – The valley city – This is one of my budget-priced options for your stay near Euro Disney. It is located in the area of Chessy, it is a small but well-equipped and it can fit up to 5 people, which makes it perfect for a family or a group of friends! No free shuttle included, unfortunately.
BONUS 1: Hotels that are not that close, but are still a great deal
In terms of money, these hotels around Disneyland Paris are some of the cheapest options for each category of accommodation because they are more than 5 km away from the park.
In spite of not having a free shuttle service, you can still find a train station or a bus stop nearby each of them, so you can catch public transportation towards the park if you have not rented a car.
- Appartement Villiers sur Morin proche de Disneyland – These are some great apartments for six or eight people over at Villiers-sur-Morin, which is about 9 km from the park. Each apartment is spacious and decorated in a cozy, home-style way, while offering all the amenities you might need. They don’t offer a free shuttle for the airport, but you can pay for the ride.
- Angels Inn – This is a little cottage holiday home located in Coutevroult, slightly far from the park compared to other hotels close to Disneyland. No free shuttle, but you can take one for a fee. By the way, this one is located 7 kms from Val d’Europe.
- Maison Cybelle – This comfortable family suite near Disneyland for six people found in Crecy la Chapelle is about 11km away from the park, so you will need to drive over to the park or get a taxi.
- Avengers Home – This middle-priced option can house up to 4 people and is ideal for any Avengers fan. It is an amazing option for accommodation, so fun you can even find traces of one of the heroes as if he had just been trying to get to the bathroom! They don’t offer a free shuttle to the airport, but you can easily pay for it.
In the end, why stay near Disneyland and not in Paris?
That’s right, why stay near Disneyland Paris when you can head over to Paris first?
First of all, if you stay in Paris, the accommodation will be much pricier and you will need to spend around 1 hour and 30’ one-way for transportation each day! I personally see no reason in doing it if your plan is to spend a couple of wonderful days in the park and feel its magic!
Staying near Disneyland Paris will not only allow you to feel the Disney magic, but you will not have to deal with the hundreds of people taking the ride back during peak hours!
In terms of savings, the cheapest option you can find in the city center can be matched to budget hotels near Disneyland Paris, and you get to save on transportation and probably even park tickets.
The reality is that staying close to Euro Disney is the best option for you to take advantage of your limited vacation time! Regardless if you decide to stay at any of the Walt Disney World hotels that are official partners or not, I think they are located in the best area for you to enjoy the closeness to the park and, of course, the attractions!
The main difference between partner or non-partner hotels are the prices and some nice perks such as the free shuttle but, in the end, both options are still better than staying in Paris, as you will avoid getting back to the city late at night and then coming back in the morning!
I also recommend staying for at least two days so you get cheaper tickets and the chance to enter the park one hour and a half before the rest of the visitors, if you are at any of the Disney hotels.
Plus, most Disney partner hotels offer a free shuttle service from the accommodation to the park, and most of the non-partners offer the same or for a small fee.
All in all, except for the convenience of transportation, the main advantage of staying in a hotel near the park is that you can extend your stay in the Disney universe a little bit more! 🙂
BONUS 2: Practical information about your visit to Disneyland Paris
How many days should you spend to visit both Disney parks?
I suggest two full days. The main reason is that this way you will not have to go crazy and run around the entire park to get to all the attractions, but you can enjoy it all at your own pace instead.
My main suggestion is to visit both Disney parks in Disneyland Paris. Let’s see how are they different:
- Disneyland Park has unforgettable rides throughout the enchanted lands of Adventureland, Frontierland, Discoveryland, Fantasyland and the Main Street.
- Walt Disney Studios Park takes you through the world of movies and animation.
Most times, the ticket prices get better if they are for more than one day! You can find some valuable information on how to get tickets for both Disneyland and Walt Disney Park in this article.
How to get a vacation package for Disneyland Paris
Head over to the Disneyland website for updated vacation packages available for you. These Disneyland Paris deals include a stay in some of the Disney accommodations and tickets for the parks. Some of the free perks include parking options, extra magic time at the attractions and FastPass tickets.
I hope I helped you make the best choice for you between all the best Disney hotels and that you will find the perfect hotel to stay near the happiest place on Earth! 🙂
As you can see, there are different options for all budgets near Disneyland Paris, so your choice will depend on your style of travel and how close you want to be to the Disney parks.
If you are planning to extend your stay in the city as well, I recommend checking my list of useful tips for skipping the line to the most crowded attractions in Paris – it will help you save HOURS of your precious vacation time, I promise!
I hope you found this article useful and helpful to organize your next trip to Disneyland Paris. I wish you a great time there!
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment below, I will be more than happy to answer!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!