Who does not love Disney, their movies, and their theme parks? If you have never been to one of their parks and you are in Europe, Disneyland Paris is the place for you! In my opinion, Eurodisney Paris is a great destination for friends and family fun! 🙂
If you still haven’t read my post about great tricks on saving up to 20€ per person on tickets to the park, be sure to check it out!
And now, as you have decided on going, you might consider staying overnight (or maybe even 3-4 days!) somewhere close to the park.
But why stay near Disneyland when you can head over to Paris first?
First of all, if you stay in Paris, the accommodation will be much pricier and you will need to spend around 1 hour and 30’ one-way for transportation each day! I personally see no reason in doing it if your plan is to spend a couple of wonderful days in the park and feel its magic!
Staying near Disneyland will not only allow you to feel the Disney magic, but you will not have to deal with the hundreds of people taking the ride back during peak hours!
In terms of savings, the cheapest option you can find in the city center can be matched to budget hotels near Disney, and you get to save on transportation and probably even park tickets.
There is a huge, wide variety of hotels near Disneyland – anything from family suites and middle-priced hotels to budget B&Bs. The price varies from very affordable ones to the most exclusive and luxury, 5-star hotels. But which one is right for you?
I am here to help you with some great accommodation options!
I have found that the closest Disney resorts and hotels are in Chessy, Magny-le-Hongre, and Serris and they offer a wide variety of accommodation for all budgets:
Here’s my complete guide created exclusively for you with the best deals and packages for hotels near Disneyland. I made them simple to book and sorted them all by price for your convenience!
- Staying inside Disneyland Paris
- Best Hotels Near Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Paris hotels with park tickets included
- Apartments close to Disneyland Paris
- Bonus 1 – Best hotels for couples near Disneyland Paris
- Bonus 2 – Boutique hotels near Disneyland
- Bonus 3 – Hotels that are not that close, but are still a great deal
- Bonus 4 – Best camping spots around Euro Disney
- Practical Information about going to Disneyland
Staying inside Disneyland Paris
Now, let me tell you right from the start that the only hotel located actually INSIDE the park is Disneyland Hotel. So, if you want to stay minutes away from all the awesome attractions and rides in the park, you should go for it!
This hotel, located right at the entrance, is the most representative for the theme park and, needless to say, it is also amongst the most luxurious and expensive ones out there – but there is no doubt you will feel like royalty!
The hotel amenities include a swimming pool, a spa center, a gym, character encounters AND character dining as well! Top that with the fact that all the rooms are fairytale-theme decorated, so one way or another you will adore yours!
What other advantages can I get from a Disneyland hotel booking?
- You can enter the park and get to use the rides one hour and a half before everyone else
- Meeting the characters during breakfast at your hotel
- Extra Magic extended theme park hours
Best Hotels Near Disneyland Paris
Luxury (€170 and up)
The best hotels are the ones that sell out REALLY fast or raise their prices when the travel dates are closer, so the more in advance you book your hotel, the better!
- Dream Condo Disneyland – This accommodation is located less than 2 km away from the amusement park in Serris, but you can catch a free shuttle bus. You get modern furniture, cozy rooms with flat-screen TV and satellite channels. There is a really nice shopping center nearby and a beautiful balcony with a garden view as well!
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club – The Disney’s Newport Bay Club is a lovely 4-star maritime-style hotel that takes you through the atmosphere and setting of a luxury seaside resort. All of this is done with their 1900s coastal mansion found on the shores of Disney Lake. While enjoying the charm and maritime touch, you are only a 15-minute walk from the parks or a free shuttle ride away.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée – It is located only a 10-minute drive from Disneyland and is one of the great hotels near Disneyland with a shuttle available for guests. The stylish rooms and suites with a golf course view will make you enjoy a luxurious hotel with great staff service for a comfortable price! The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a wellness center, and free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Vienna House Dream Castle Marne La Vallée – This hotel offers a free shuttle service to the park, and as part of their amenities there is an indoor pool and spa. The best views here are the lake and gardens around the property. The fun and magic in the rooms are inspired by Musketeer and Potsdam Castle for everyone’s enjoyment.
Middle-priced (from €90 to €170)
- Dream Destination – This is a small apartment fit for a family or party of five, located only 2 km from Euro Disney. The rooms have a clean and modern decoration which give it an elegant touch. This lovely apartment will have you thinking you booked a 4-star hotel with elegant decorations and helpful hosts!
- Joumana Tourisme – This is a small villa on the outskirts of the city, about 6 km from Disneyland and all the shopping centers. As for local entertainment, the villa has a fun playground available for children. It also has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and all ambients are air-conditioned.
- Vienna House Magic Circus Marne La Vallée – Vienna House Magic Circus is a circus-themed hotel that offers countryside, park, or lake views. They offer a daily free shuttle service to the park every 20 minutes and to Marne-La-Vallée train station. Among the amenities, you will find there a swimming pool, a fitness room, and a game room with video games for everyone in the family.
- Relais Spa Chessy Val d’Europe – This aparthotel can fit up to four people, has great facilities, and a small but good kitchen to make the apartment complete. It is a 3-minute walk to the train station and less than 2 km from Euro Disney. At the accommodation, you can also make use of the hot tub and sauna!
Budget (up to €90)
I know Disney will tell you that it is best to stay in one of their partner properties, and it is true, they are amazing, but there are quite a few options available for those on a tighter budget. These cheap Disneyland Paris hotel options sell even faster than the ones above, so I recommend booking your place as soon as you know your dates for sure!
NOTE: Some of the hotels below are off-site, some are located in Val d’Europe, which is a 10-minute shuttle ride to Disneyland, which is also very convenient.
NOTE 2: Booking a room in the budget or cheap hotels near Disneyland Paris does not mean that the service or rooms are low quality! They might even impress you with more flexibility and personalized attention than bigger hotel chains.
Here are my recommendations:
- B&B Hotel at Disneyland Paris – This B&B Disneyland accommodation located in Ile-de-France is only 34 km from the Roissy Charles Gaulle Airport. It is a great 2-star hotel with spacious and clean rooms in a quiet area, ideal for relaxing after a day at the theme park. All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, plus great mattresses!
- Maison d’hôtes à Montévrain – This great B&B is located about 2 km from the park so you can easily walk there, or the host may take you for a small fee! It has clean and comfy double rooms with a private bathroom and a charming garden view. You can enjoy the free Wi-Fi and shared lounge with TV as well!
- 123home – The premium studio – Don’t let the concept of cheap Disney hotels make you think less of them. This lovely apartment in Serris is less than 2 km away from the Park and it’s perfect for a holiday trip. It is a good option of value for money and a good stay, spacious enough to fit three people. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking available on site as well!
- 123home- La villa – This accommodation is clean, cozy, and close to Disneyland. Need I say more? This lovely villa is in Magny-le-Hongre, another neighborhood near the park and it has a great garden for the visitors to enjoy, as well as a hiking route nearby. This holiday home holds a room for six people and it comes with all the amenities needed, while also being located a 5-minute drive from Disneyland!
Disneyland Paris hotels with park tickets included
Are you looking to feel like you are part of a fairytale and meet all your favorite characters? Then, you might want to check out these best Disney hotels that are not only walking distance from the theme park but are part of the main park partners as well!
When booking your stay in these options, you will see some Disneyland hotel discounts and packages that include EuroDisney tickets.
The packages include:
- Euro Disney park tickets
- the selected room for your stay
- access to all the shows
- Disney characters to encounter in your hotel
- Extra Magic Time, which means getting into the parks before the rest of the crowd
- complimentary parking at the hotel and parks if you go there by car
- free shuttle bus to the parks
- everything is Disney-themed, from decorations to toiletries
- you can make restaurant reservations at the concierge
- some other nice perks such as delivering the bags back to your hotel whenever you buy something from any Disneyland Paris shops
The doors open at 10 AM for the public, but you can go in at 8.30AM just by booking your stay in the above hotels!
NOTE: The convenience comes with a price – the rates the rooms in the official Disney hotels starts from about €100 per night.
NOTE 2: Please note that Disney Park tickets are not included in the price.
- Disneyland Hotel – I already talked about this hotel in the beginning of the article, as it is the only hotel actually located INSIDE the park. This amazing accommodation has everything you might need to feel spoiled during your stay, while also enjoying a complete Disneyland universe! The hotel amenities include a swimming pool, a spa center, a gym, character encounters AND character dining! Plus, the rooms have a gorgeous, fairytale decor, which is an amazing bonus!
Distance to the park: a 5-minute walk
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club – The Disney’s Newport Bay Club is a lovely 4-star maritime-style hotel that takes you through the atmosphere and setting of a luxury seaside resort. All of this is done with their 1900s coastal mansion found on the shores of Disney Lake. The hotel offers a gym, free shuttle, a swimming pool, and more than likely will let you meet your favorite characters!
Distance to the park: 15-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (1km)
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge – Enjoy your stay in one of the best hotels closest to Disneyland – this cozy and Bambi-themed Disneyland hotel surrounded by nature. The hotel offers a gym, free shuttle, a swimming pool, and you will also meet your favorite characters! Get a chance your favorite characters between 8AM and 11AM, every morning.
Distance to the park: 15-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (0.9km)
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe – This Santa Fe themed hotel is comfortable and filled with a very friendly and attentive hotel staff, located on Route 66. It is the perfect place for Disney Pixar’s Cars fans because of their bright and colorful themed bedrooms!. Each room has a flat-screen TV with international and Disney channels.
Distance to the park: 20-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (1.2km)
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne – This Old West styled hotel has nailed the vibe of the frontier town, especially in their saloon and restaurant and it’s super fun for visitors of all ages! Your kids can even go on a pony ride as part of the real cowboy experience. One more thing – the rooms are inspired by Toy Story star Woody!
Distance to the park: 20-minute walk / 8 min by free shuttle (1km)
- Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch – This Hotel is a unique place to have a quiet stay in the countryside while having the Disney theme everywhere. It has a swimming pool and a tennis court. If you have not had enough fun at the theme park, think about taking the Davy Crockett’s Adventure Trail or head over to Golf Disneyland which is 10 minutes by car from the property!
Distance to the park: 15 minutes by car (5km)
- Villages Nature Paris at Disneyland Paris – This resort offers apartments or cottages as part of their village nature theme, and they all have a bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, and a big living room. There are 5 themed areas that include Aqualagon, one of Europe’s largest water parks! The hotel additionally offers their guests an indoor swimming pool, a gym, an outdoor pool, and a spa center.
Distance to the park: 15 minutes by car / 25 min by paid public shuttle (6km)
- Disney’s Hotel New York – This 4-star hotel combines Art Deco and contemporary urban designs while still having Disney-themed rooms and shared areas. All rooms have air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV with international and Disney channels, and a private bathroom. The hotel also offers a heated indoor pool, a hamam, and a business center. Let me just add that the remodeled version will have a Marvel-theme!
Distance to the park: a 10-minute walk
ATTENTION: The hotel will reopen in the summer 2020.
Apartments close to Disneyland Paris
Most of the previously mentioned accommodations are within walking distance to the park entrance or offer a free shuttle service. The most popular hotels next to Disneyland are, naturally, the Disney partners which I already recommended above, but I also found these amazing apartments that are less than a 5-minute ride with the free shuttle or less than a 30-minute walk, which is very close!
The main advantage of staying near the park is that, in case of any emergency or need to get back to the hotel, you are a short trip away!
- App 3 pièces hyper proche Disney, refait à neuf – This apartment is a convenient luxury option only a 3-minute drive to Euro Disney or a 15-minute walk away! You can make use of the featured terrace, flat-screen TV, equipped kitchen, and washing machine. It is centrally located to the park, but isolated from the external street noises.
- Appartement Disneyland Paris – This 2-bedroom apartment is a great middle-priced option, located only a 24-minute walk to Disney, or you can walk 4 minutes to catch the free shuttle. There is a children’s playground on the property available for guests!
- 123HOME- The valley city – This is one of my budget-priced options for your stay near Euro Disney. It is located in the area of Chessy, it is a small but well-equipped and it can fit up to 5 people, which makes it perfect for a family or a group of friends! It’s no more than 1.7 km away from Disneyland Paris, so you can walk, take a one-stop metro from Val d’Europe metro station, or get a taxi.
Bonus 1 – Best hotels for couples near Disneyland Paris
Want to enjoy all the Disney magic but not stay in the middle of it all or in hotels that are more family-friendly? Here are some options I gathered for you that will give you the privacy and quietness you are looking for, while also being close to the park itself:
Luxury (€110 and up)
- Hôtel Mercure Marne-la-Vallée Bussy St Georges – This luxury hotel is located opposite to the train station that takes you straight to Disneyland Park! It is decorated in a contemporary style and all the rooms have air-conditioning, plus a flat-screen TV. The hotel also offers game rooms and a gym, among other amenities.
- Ibis Marne La Vallée Val d’Europe – A great variety of comfortable and spacious rooms, as well as a big bathroom, so guests don’t feel crammed in between the walls. This 3-star hotel is located within walking distance to the Val d’Europe RER Station, which means a one-stop trip straight to the Disney park. The guest rooms have a simple but tasteful decoration and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
Middle-priced (from €65 to €110)
- Hôtel Le Cheval Blanc – This hotel offers a variety of rooms, from singles to family rooms for six people, and has free parking spots in case you rent a car or take your own. As for the building, it is a renovated 18th-century inn, giving the rooms a unique contemporary style. It is barely 4km away from the park, but you can take the metro over to Disney or choose the free shuttle bus upon request.
- Chambres d’hôtes à thèmes à 2,4Km du parc – It is a comfortable, Disney-themed bed and breakfast slightly far from the park, but still less than 3 km away. All the rooms have free Wi-Fi, there is a shared seating area, and a terrace. The accommodation is only a short bus ride from the park!
Budget (up to €65)
- Chambre Disney – This B&B is about 3km from the park which is equivalent to a roughly 10-minute drive. The host is very attentive and will help the guests anyway possible for a worthwhile stay, which is a great bonus! You can enjoy the air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and available cable channels.
- Séjours & Affaires Serris Rive Gauche – This is a studio apartment perfectly spacious and cozy for a couple, located very close to a huge mall, as well as the train station. It is less than 3 km from Disney if you want to walk, or one-stop away by train. The accommodation offers basic, but completely equipped rooms!
Bonus 2 – Boutique hotels near Disneyland
These boutique or luxury hotels near Disneyland are among the best in terms of location to the park, availability of rooms, and villas with themed décor. Plus, they also offer amazing service for the guests! You can also include all the partner hotels in the same category, but I could not fit them all under one subject.
- Marriott’s Village d’Ile-de-France – If you’re looking for Marriot hotels near Disneyland, this Village resort is located in the countryside but still close to Disneyland Paris, an easy 5-minute drive away. The entire accommodation holds villas for a maximum of 8 guests, with options of 2 to 3-bedroom villas. All of these have a living room, dining area, kitchen, and even a private terrace with gorgeous views!
- L’ELysée Val d’Europe – This option among the best hotels near Disneyland is not only the best in quality of service offered but a great bonus is that it’s across the street from Val D’Europe train station. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and en-suite facilities. You can also head over to the hotel bar!
- Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch – This hotel is a unique place to have a quiet stay in the countryside, while having the Disney theme everywhere. It has a swimming pool and a tennis court. If you have not had enough fun at the theme park, think about taking the Davy Crockett’s Adventure Trail or head over to Golf Disneyland which is 10 minutes by car from the property!
Bonus 3 – Hotels that are not that close, but are still a great deal
These hotels offer great service and facilities, but they are not located within walking distance to Disneyland, which might be a positive or negative aspect for you. You can decide to move towards the park by car or by taking public transportation, which is efficient and easy to use!
In terms of money, these hotels around Disneyland are some of the cheapest options for each category of accommodation because they are more than 5 km away from the park. In spite of not having a free shuttle service, you can still find a train station or a bus stop nearby each of them, so you can catch public transportation towards the park if you have not rented a car.
- Appartement Villiers sur Morin proche de Disneyland – These are some great apartments for six or eight people over at Villiers-sur-Morin, which is about 9 km from the park. Each apartment is spacious and decorated in a cozy, home-style way. All units have a sofa, satellite flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Angels Inn – This is a little cottage vacation home located in Coutevroult, slightly far from the park compared to other hotels close to Disneyland. It is a short 10-minute drive to the Disney parking lot, which will be no problem if you are traveling with a rented car. The accommodation includes a dishwasher in the kitchen, and provides towels and bed linen for the guests.
- Maison Cybelle – This comfortable family suite near Disneyland for six people found in Crecy la Chapelle is about 11km away from the park, so you will need to drive over to the park or get a taxi. It includes two bedrooms, a living room, and a bathroom with a bath. The property also has a shared garden and BBQ facilities for the gustes to use.
- Avengers Home – This middle-priced option can house up to 4 people and is ideal for any Avengers fan. It is an amazing option for accommodation, so fun you can even find traces of one of the heroes as if he had just been trying to get to the bathroom! The apartment has one bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a great flat-screen TV in the living room.
Bonus 4 – Best camping spots around Euro Disney
Hotels, B&Bs, and apartments are not the only accommodations you can choose from when searching where to stay near Disneyworld, and camping is a different and more adventurous side to the trip. I looked around for the best options, but in all cases you will need to travel around with a taxi or your own car. The prices for camping sites start at €30 per night based on your selection between mobile home or tents. Here are some very good options:
- Camping Le Parc de Paris – At this campground, you can select among mobile homes of different sizes depending on your group’s size. The only requirement for this camping site is to stay at least two nights. It offers the guests a tennis court and a children’s playground. It is 9km from Disneyland Paris, so you will want to only stay here if you have a car.
- Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris – This Camping site offers properties ranging from mobile homes and campers, to even tents. There is Wi-Fi only in the central area for an additional price. Among activities, there are different sized pools for everyone to use, as well as table tennis, several playgrounds, and even a golf course. Disneyland Paris is only 25 minutes away by car, or you can get there in about an hour by train or bus (Line 17).
- Camping International de Jablines – This campsite covers about 450 hectares and is only 9 km from Disneyland Paris. You can choose between renting a mobile home for the number of people requested or asking for a site and having a tent set up for your stay. There are many activities available for everyone in the group, most of them being water activities which will make your summer trip much more enjoyable!
Practical Information about going to Disneyland
Of course, I could not let you go without providing some useful information that will help you organize your Disneyland Paris vacation! Here are some practical information about going to Disneyland:
Are the hotels close to Disneyland Paris worth the money?
Is it better to stay at the hotels close to Disneyland or book accommodation in Paris? It might sound like a big dilemma but the reality is that staying close to Euro Disney is the best option for you to take advantage of your limited vacation time!
Staying in Paris will most likely imply booking expensive accommodation in the city center, which is also far from the park, so you need to consider the transportation fee to get to and from Disney as well.
Regardless if you decide to stay at any of the Walt Disney World hotels that are official partners or not, I think they are located in the best area for you to enjoy the closeness to the park and, of course, the attractions!
The main difference between partner or non-partner hotels are the prices and some nice perks but, in the end, both options are still better than staying in Paris, as you will avoid getting back to the city late at night and then coming back in the morning!
The benefits for the official Disneyland hotels are mostly focused on having more time to spend in the park. I also recommend staying for at least two days so you get cheaper tickets and the chance to enter the park one hour and a half before the rest of the visitors, if you are at any of the Disney hotels.
Plus, most of Disney partner hotels offer a free shuttle service from the accommodation to the park, and most of the non-partners offer the same or for a small free.
All in all, except for the convenience of transportation, the main advantage of staying in a hotel near the park is that you can extend your stay in the Disney universe a little bit more! 🙂
How to get to Disneyland Paris
Are you coming to Disneyland from Paris city center or from abroad? There are several different ways of getting to the park – by car or shuttle, but also by train or bus.
Let me share with you some great options on how to move around so you can get to the park in no time:
Take a train from Gare de Lyon or Chatalet Les Halles towards Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy train station on RER A (Line A4). Once you arrive at the station, you will be a 2-minute walk away from the Disney Parks entrance. The train ride takes 40 minutes and the price is €7.60 for a one-way ticket.
NOTE: Paris is divided into a zoned metro system of 6 zones, and most of the city center sights are in Zone 1. Disneyland is in Zone 5, so you will need to purchase one of the following tickets for the train ride: Paris Visite card 5 zone, Pass Navigo Decouverte, or Ticket Mobilis 5 zone (RER/Metro/Bus day Pass).
Even though taking a train is faster, as you will avoid traffic, toll roads, and parking fees, using a car to get to and from Disneyland might be a great idea because of all the flexibility it offers for your itinerary!
The distance from Paris City Center to Disneyland is 32 km which will take you about 45 minutes.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to get there with a car:
- From Paris, take the A4 East;
- Take Exit 4 to “Val d’Europe, Park Disneyland” for the park and hotels;
- From Camp Davey Crockett Ranch, take Exit 13 “Provins/Serris”;
- The parking lot is on Boulevard de Parc, 77700 Coupvray
From Charles de Gaulle Airport
Fastest, direct option: Take a TGV train from CDG Airport Terminal 2 to Disneyland Parks (Marne-la-Vallée). The train frequency is about 30 minutes. The train ride takes 12 minutes and the price is €17.50
NOTE: If you are at Terminal 1 or 3, take the free CDGVAL shuttle to Terminal 2.
Second option: Take the RER B train towards Chatelet Les Halles station. Once you arrive at Chatelet Les Halles, get off the train and change to an RER A train towards Marne-la-Vallée. Total ride time is 100 minutes and the total price is €17.05.
Magic Shuttle Bus: It takes 60 minutes to get to the parks and costs €23. You can find it at Terminal 2 between sub-terminals 2E and 2F.
Eurolines Bus: Take the bus from Roissy Charles de Gaulle bus station to Disneyland Paris. The travel takes 1 hour and it costs €23 per ride, departing every 15 minutes.
The journey takes 40 minutes and the total price can be around €76 during the day or €90 at night. Go for Taxi Leader or MyTaxiParis to request your transport service through their website or by calling.
In order to get from London to Disneyland Paris by train, you need to change two trains. First, take the EuroStar train towards Lille Europe from London St. Pancras Int’l. This will take you 1.5 hours and the price is around €50.
Then you will have to change to a TGV train that will leave you at Marne-La-Vallée/Chessy. The duration of the ride is 1.5 hours as well and the price varies around €40.
Total duration is 3 hours and the total price is around €90.
- From Victoria Coach Station, take an ALSA towards Paris-Bercy and get off at Lille stop. The train ride takes 7 hours and the price is around €35.
- From Lille stop, walk for about 9 minutes to Lille Europe station.
- At Lille Europe station, take a a TGV train towards Gare de Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy. The train ride takes 90 minutes and the price is around €45.
- Once you have arrived at Marne-la-Vallée Station, you will be 6 minutes away from the Park gates.
Total duration is 8.5 hours and the total price is around €80.
Your best options are departing from London Gatwick Airport, London Stansted Airport, or London Luton Airport, and you can arrive at any of the Paris airports. The cheapest flight options are EasyJet or Vueling and the flight takes around 1 hour and 20 minutes with prices starting at €40. You can check the current deals for your dates using Skyscanner here.
Once you arrive at either Charles de Gaulle airport or Orly airport, they both have a 45-minute shuttle service to the park gates.
If your flight arrives at Beauvais-Tille, you can also take the direct shuttle to the theme park, but this one takes an hour and a half.
When to visit Disneyland Paris
There are many magical attractions, shows, and parades all year, so there is no special recommended time of the year to visit Disneyland. But I do have some suggestions to make the most of your Disney Paris holidays!
Best time of the week to visit when there are the fewest crowds is mid-week, meaning Tuesday to Thursday. And the lowest months are mostly during the school season, so mid-January to mid-March or mid-April to mid-May. During these periods there will probably be less waiting times, but this also means that they reduce the number of scheduled shows and events.
Are you traveling as a couple or with your family? I prefer weekdays because there are fewer people around, but most big shows are on the weekends, so if you want to see the fireworks spectacles and get use of the extended hours of the parks, then weekends are the way to go.
How many days should you spend to visit both parks?
I suggest two full days. The main reason is that this way you will not have to go crazy and run around the entire park to get to all the attractions, but you can enjoy it all at your own pace instead.
My main suggestion is to visit both parks in Disneyland Paris. Let’s see how are they different:
- Disneyland Park has unforgettable rides throughout the enchanted lands of Adventureland, Frontierland, Discoveryland, Fantasyland and the Main Street.
- Walt Disney Studios Park takes you through the world of movies and animation.
Most times, the ticket prices get better if they are for more than one day! Find some valuable information on how to get tickets in this article.
How to get a vacation package for Disneyland
Head over to the Disneyland website for updated vacations packages available for you. These Disneyland Paris deals include a stay in some of the Disney accommodations and tickets for the parks. Some of the free perks include parking options, extra magic time at the theme park attractions and FastPass tickets.
Good dining spots around Disneyland Paris
There is a wide variety of restaurants, big and small, cheap and expensive, with different available cuisines around Disneyland Paris, but the ones I am recommending below are the best, in my opinion:
- Cable Car Bake Shop: is a traditional American bakeshop with all the yummy, fresh pastries you will want during the day as part of a quick meal.
- La Grange at Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon: is a fun, middle-priced all-you-can-eat buffet-style restaurant. It has a great environment for everyone and a variety of food options, perfect for a recharge!
- Bistrot Chez Rémy: is a more fancy option of table service with a traditional French menu to try from. You will feel like part of a Disney Pixar classic while enjoying an A-level meal.
- Restaurant Agrabah Café: is a middle-priced establishment with a great Middle Eastern menu. Be part of an Aladdin inspired environment while enjoying the Arabian highlights of their cuisine.
What to pack for a EuroDisney Park Day
I want to share some ideas of what you should pack for your day at the park. Note that some basic items are needed whether you are going during the summer or winter, but I am sharing with you the ones you will need for any season:
- Compact external charger – You will have so much fun, you will be taking pictures every 5 minutes with your smartphone, but this means you will also run out of battery. At least one portable battery is definitely needed.
- Autograph book: If you absolutely LOVE Disney and their characters you will want an autograph from all the best characters, no matter your age! Take a small book you like and will always remember your Disneyworld trips!
- Waterproof poncho: If it’s winter or summer, you will always need a poncho. I no longer trust the water attractions, even the ones that say they don’t wet people, they DO! So a poncho can save you from an improvised shower.
- Reusable water bottle: A Brita filter water bottle might be your solution to not spend as much money purchasing beverages inside the park.
- Picture perfect camera: Take your camera to capture amazing moments. I love my Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II!
I hope I helped you make the best choice for you between all the best Disney hotels and that you will find the perfect hotel to stay near the happiest place on earth! 🙂
As you can see, there are different options for all budgets, so your choice will depend on your style of travel and how close you want to be to Disneyland and its surroundings.
If you are planning to extend your stay in the city as well, I recommend checking my list of useful tips for skipping the line to the most crowded attractions in Paris – it will help you save HOURS of your precious vacation time, I promise!
I hope you found this article useful and helpful to organize your next trip to Disneyland Paris. I wish you a great time there!
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment below, I will be more than happy to answer!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!