Want to find the perfect resort in the Sunshine State that offers unlimited fun, numerous water slides, and pools? Then you’re in luck, my friend because I’ve just made a list of the top Florida hotels!
Come along, and let’s discover the best hotels with water parks in Florida! I’ve wandered around the web for hours and found some incredible hotels and resorts, which I ordered from most to least expensive so you can easily pick your favorite!
And since this state is absolutely packed with incredible accommodations, I’ve added 2 bonus sections with some Florida hotels that are set near the most popular water parks in the area and a list of hotels set on the beach.
One piece of advice that I feel I need to share is that these resorts with water parks are so famous! This means that the spaces will sell out so fast, so I highly recommend booking yours in advance.
So, let’s start our adventure!
If you are in a hurry
Don’t worry if you can’t make it through the whole post, below you’ll find a short list of the best hotels and resorts in Florida:
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando – Best luxury hotel
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort – Best value for money
- The Grove Resort & Water Park – Best affordable accommodation
Florida is a big state, hey, so I thought that you might also need a map showing where each of these hotels is located.
Luxury (US$500 and up)
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando – Planning your family vacation in Florida? Then I think you’ll love this Orlando resort that has an on-site water park with a winding lazy river, an outdoor pool, and (drum roll please) water slides! Offering a free shuttle to the Walt Disney World Resort, the accommodation also comes with a full-service spa where you can relax and a fitness center.
- Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort – Your kids will love their spacious rooms that have such cool decorations! This resort is a short walk away from Universal Orlando Resort, and it features an outdoor pool with water slides, a hot tub, and a volleyball court where you can play with your little ones. When you get hungry, head over to one of the 3 restaurants on-site for a delicious meal!
- The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Tiburón – This luxury resort offers everything you need for your stay in Naples! And by that I mean 2 championship golf courses, 3 award-winning restaurants and of course a big outdoor pool with water slides where you’ll have so much fun! The rooms are pretty spacious and beautifully decorated with soft colors. And don’t forget that if you’d prefer to spend some time inland, they also have a games room.
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center – There are so many things to do in Central Florida, and this resort is one of them! There is a free shuttle to the Walt Disney World Resort, among other great facilities like 3 swimming pools with water slides, a full-service spa, and 9 restaurants! During your stay, you can also rent out bikes and explore around or play with your little ones in the games room.
- Encore Resort at Reunion Resort & Golf Club – Ready to enjoy all the attractions in Orlando? This cool, family-friendly resort offers so many great facilities and super spacious rooms that have kitchens and living rooms. When you’re not exploring the city, have fun trying all the water slides, play in the games room, or head to the spa center for a relaxing few hours. By the way, they also offer babysitting services if you need someone to take care of your children.
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort – Located in Aventura, this resort has such great style! Their spacious family rooms come with a flat-screen TV and large windows. Pack lots of swimsuits and prepare for many days spent going on water slides, chilling in a lazy river, and playing on the golf course! Now that’s a great way to spend your holiday and don’t forget that they also offer bikes which you can use to explore the city!
Mid Range (from US$300 to US$400)
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort – This family vacation will be like none other! Decorated with all things Lego®, this place near Lake Eloise has themed rooms where you can hunt treasures and sleep next to Lego® models. And just wait until you see the outdoors with its zero-entry pool, water slides, and castle play area with a pirate ship! Wow. While the little ones have fun at the indoor kid’s club, the parents can play on the mini-golf course.
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point – Still looking for the perfect water park hotel? Then check out this one set in Bonita Springs that’s surrounded by lush Florida greenery! The accommodation has family rooms with private balconies, a fitness center, and a golf course. Water slides, a kids club, and a lazy river are waiting for you and your family! Plus a private beach nearby where you can enjoy the famous Florida sun!
- Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate – Gotta love a hotel that has a water park with lots of facilities like a lazy river, a wave pool, and water slides! Plenty to go around, and you haven’t even seen the championship golf course and a miniature golf course (wow)! The accommodation, which is set in Kissimmee, offers a complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World and movie nights, which are the perfect way to end a day of fun activities!
- Orlando World Center Marriott – This family resort in Orlando has an on-site water park that you’ll never want to leave! Equipped with a zero-entry pool, a lazy river, and water slides, this incredible place can’t be missed. Don’t worry, parents there are many things for you as well, including an on-site golf course, 10 fabulous restaurants that serve international cuisines, and a spa center where you can relax with a nice long massage. What a dream!
- Reunion Resort & Golf Club – These Florida hotels are known for their incredible water parks, and this resort offers one with no more and no less than 11 pools with water slides and a lazy river! Set in Kissimmee, the accommodation features villas with a private balcony and a fully-equipped kitchen. But I guess you’ll rarely use that since there are 7 on-site restaurants where you can indulge in some delicious dishes.
- Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort – Set in Cacao Beach, this fabulous resort offers free water park access to its guests and direct beach access! Its spacious family suites come with a kitchen, living area, and free Wi-Fi. But I’m sure you mostly want to hear about the outdoor amenities, which include an outdoor swimming pool, a games room, and a spa tub where you can soak up after a day of exploring around!
Budget (up to US$300)
- The Grove Resort & Water Park – On the day when you’re not visiting all the theme parks in Orlando, you’re invited to spend some unforgettable times at this resort which has a water park with 3 swimming pools (including a children’s pool)! Go on the lazy river, try the dual water slides, and play with your kids in the game room! Before bed, you can all go and enjoy a movie night at the resort.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort – This family-friendly resort offers a great water park that comes with a lazy river, different water slides, and a children’s pool! Set in Orlando, the land of all those iconic theme parks, the accommodation offers a mini golf course (and 4 normal golf courses). Start your day with a meal at one of the 8 restaurants and then head out to try some of the water sports.
- Marriott’s Harbour Lake – Located not too far from some Orlando theme parks, this resort with water park calls all pirate lovers! The accommodation offers themed activities for their little guests and a mini golf course too! Get ready to embark on a splashy adventure on the ship or to play some tennis on the court! If you want to venture outside of the resort, rent out some bikes and make a whole day out of it!
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld – These water park resorts really know how to make all their guests happy! Just like this one which is set a 10 min drive away from the Walt Disney World and offers plenty of water slides, 3 restaurants, and a spa center. They also offer off-site activities like hiking and horseback riding!
- FantasyWorld Resort – Looking to stay in one of the best water park resorts but one that’s a bit more affordable? Then check out this place in Kissimmee, which is a 10 min drive away from Disney World. Their guest suites come equipped with a TV, a kitchen, and plenty of space for the whole family! But I’m sure you want to hear all about their water park, which has 5-story water slides and a lazy river!
- Liki Tiki Village – The Sunshine State is such a dream-like destination, and it has a bunk of hotels with water parks which you’ll love. Just like this one that has a miniature golf course. When it’s too hot to handle heat over to the water slides and in the wave pool to cool down! There’s also an area designated only for children, and of course, there are other facilities like basketball courts and an arcade room.
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|Four Seasons Resort Orlando
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:
|LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
|🏖️ Top beach hotel:
|The Breakers in Palm Beach
BONUS 1: Best hotels near water parks in Florida
If you’d prefer to not stay at a hotel with a water park but rather visit ones that are bigger and have more slides then check out all the Florida hotels below! I’ve searched for the top ones that are set near some really amazing water parks.
I’ve also ordered them from most to least expensive so you can easily pick, and the prices start from US$150 to US$400:
- JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek – Set in Orlando near Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, this hotel is surrounded by a lush garden, and it offers some spacious suites with lovely decor! Start your morning with a nice family breakfast, and before heading to the water park, enjoy some time by the 2 outdoor swimming pools.
- Pelican Beach Resort Condos – Wake up to a beautiful ocean view at this hotel in Destin that’s set near the Big Kahuna’s Water Park. The accommodation offers suites with a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area, plus 3 swimming pools and a game room.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – This great Tampa hotel is perfect for your family trip! It comes with family rooms with a kitchen and a free parking space! The accommodation is set near Adventure Island Water Park.
- Hilton Garden Inn West – Heading over to West Palm Beach? I hear that Rapids Water Park is pretty amazing and I’ve found the perfect hotel that’s not too far which is perfect for you and your family as it comes with a swimming pool, rooms with a flat-screen TV and a restaurant.
BONUS 2: Best family beach hotels
Known for its beautiful beaches, Florida is the perfect spot to spend your holiday by the ocean. And there are plenty of hotels here which are only a short walk away from the sandy shores!
That’s why I thought I’d make another bonus section with the best beach hotels in Florida! I’ve also ordered them from most to least expensive, and the prices start from US$450 to US$700:
- The Breakers in Palm Beach – This fabulous oceanfront resort is set in Palm Beach, and it has an on-site spa and 2 golf courses. During your stay, you’ll have access to 4 swimming pools, 6 hot tubs, and some private cabanas by the pool!
- Sandpearl Resort – Set on a private beach in Clearwater, this amazing hotel comes with spacious suites with ocean views, a lagoon-style outdoor pool, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort – You’ll love Marco Island! Especially after staying at this hotel that has 2 golf courses and 10 restaurants. During the day, you can hang out by the 3 outdoor pools, enjoy a massage at the spa center or rent some bikes and explore the island!
- The Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort – Wake up to a wonderful view of the ocean while staying at this hotel in Destin that offers so many fun things to do! Including playing tennis, chilling by one of the 3 swimming pools, and trying some water sports.
- Resort at Longboat Key Club – Still looking for the perfect beach hotel in Florida? Then check out this one which is located in beautiful Sarasota! The accommodation has a modern and chic design and many cool facilities like a spa, 5 restaurants, and a swimming pool.
FAQs about hotels with water parks in Florida
🌊 What is the most popular water park in Florida?
Aquatica Orlando is known as the best and largest water park in Florida, and it has around 9 water slides and lazy rivers!
🏊 Which hotels with waterparks in Florida offer an adult pool?
💰 How much do the water park hotels in Florida cost?
You can expect to pay around US$600 for a luxury resort, US$400 for a mid-range one, and up to US$300 for a budget one.
Can’t beat the Florida charm! And I’m sure you’ll fall in love with the atmosphere here the minute you feel that ocean breeze coming at you!
And now that you’ve seen the best hotels with water parks in Florida and the other 2 sections with the top resorts near Florida’s water parks and some amazing hotels on the beach, I think you’re more than ready to start planning.
But keep in mind what I mentioned about these resorts, they will sell out fast, so I recommend booking your favorite as quickly as possible.
Before I leave to find yet another destination for my readers, I like to offer my 2 favorite hotel options in that city, as I know some of you may want a bit of inspiration:
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando – This stunning hotel comes with water slides, lazy rivers, around 6 restaurants, and a spa center
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort – A dream come true for any Lego® lovers this hotel offers a big water park, a kid’s club, and evening entertainment
It’s been so fun taking this virtual trip around Florida with you! Don’t forget that I’m always around if you have any questions! All you’ve got to do is leave a comment below, and I’ll answer as soon as I can.
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!