Are you looking for the perfect hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone where you can spend an unforgettable vacation?
Well, this is exactly where you’ll find it! In fact, I collected all the top accommodations in the Cancun Hotel Zone and divided them by price range, so you have options for any kind of budget!
From all-inclusive luxury resorts to affordable beach hotels, all the accommodations mentioned here will give you access to breathtaking views of the Mexican Caribbean sea, stunning beaches, and cool clubs where you can dance the night away.
When you find the accommodation of your dream, make sure you book it at least some months in advance! Cancun Hotel Zone is one of the top party destinations in the world, so rooms get booked out incredibly fast!
NOTE: Cancun Hotel Zone is a thin peninsula in the shape of a ‘7’ (that’s why it is also called ‘Cancun 7’). It connects to downtown Cancun at the top end, and at the bottom with the international airport. The whole area offers countless clubs, bars, and parties, which is why it is a very popular destination among spring breakers!
Ready to explore the top hotels in the Cancun Hotel Zone with me? Let’s start!
If you are in a hurry
Here’s a quick list of the best hotels in the Hotel Zone for any budget, so you can book them immediately:
- Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun – Best luxury hotel
- Secrets The Vine Cancun – Top all-inclusive resort
- Fiesta Americana Condesa – Best value for money
- Mayan Monkey Cancun – Best hotel for budget travelers
Luxury (US$550 and up)
- Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun – If you really want to splurge during your Mexican vacation, this adults only, all-inclusive resort is for you! Located in the northern part of Cancun Hotel Zone, Le Blanc Spa Resort offers 5 fine dining restaurants on-site, a relaxing sauna and steam room, 3 outdoor pools, a state-of-the-art gym, and butler service. Another plus? The hotel offers easy access to El Rey archeological ruins!
- Nizuc Resort & Spa – Situated on a gorgeous white sand beach on the south end of Cancun Hotel Zone, in Punta Nizuc, this hotel offers spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and access to the Mesoamerican Reef, perfect for snorkeling! Here you will sleep in stunning suites featuring spacious bathrooms with bathtubs and rainfall showers, have a delicious breakfast served every morning before heading to relax in the luxurious on-site spa.
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun – Located within walking distance from the best beaches of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, this resort offers many facilities and activities to keep you entertained the whole day! In fact, here you will have access to a tennis court, theater shows, water sports like diving, snorkeling, sailing, and swimming and even tequila tastings. And if you just want to relax, you can get a massage or holistic body treatments at the oceanfront spa.
- Secrets The Vine Cancun – all-inclusive Adults Only – Looking for a memorable experience in Cancun’s Hotel Zone? Then stop here! Located on Kukulkan Boulevard, one of the best places to stay in Cancun, this stylish hotel offers suites with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and Nichupté Lagoon, 6 restaurants, 3 swimming pools and a spa, as well as an airport shuttle (for an additional fee), which is located within only 15 minutes driving.
- Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun – This beach hotel in Cancun’s Hotel Zone offers everything you need for a holiday full of comforts: an outdoor swimming pool where you can chill looking at the Caribbean Sea, attractive rooms with balconies and air conditioning, a spa, 5 bars and 9 restaurants to choose from serving everything from Mexican cuisine to European and Asian dishes. What else could you ask for?
- Coral Level at Iberostar Selection Cancun – Do you want to be spoiled during your vacation in the Hotel Zone? Then check out this hotel! Here, the staff will take care of you the whole duration of your stay, offering room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with concierge service. The property also features many facilities, like a fitness center, a spa, a restaurant on site, a shared lounge, and a terrace.
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa – Located right on a white sand beach of Cancun Hotel Zone, this luxurious AAA Five Diamond Award winner hotel is perfect if you want to enjoy full relaxation. In fact, here you’ll have access to an exclusive Mayan-inspired spa that offers massages and treatments for a spiritual revitalization of body and mind, as well as a huge pool with views on the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Check out the pictures, you will love it!
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun – all-inclusive – Adults Only – This 5-star hotel is located on a stunning private beach area only 5 minutes drive from Playa Punta Cancun, one of the most popular beaches in the Cancun Hotel Zone. Here you will enjoy breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite (some of the rooms even offer a swim-up pool), join endless activities and have the best dinners in the fine dining restaurants on-site.
- Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa – Have a vacation in full luxury, far from the noise of small kids, in this adults-only, all-inclusive hotel located in Cancun’s Hotel Zone, within walking distance from the beach. Here you will have access to free bikes and free private parking if you want to explore the area, an outdoor swimming pool if you just want to chill, and a fitness center to keep yourself in shape during your holiday… What else do you need?
Mid Range (US$300 – US$550)
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun – all-inclusive – This all-inclusive hotel is located a few steps from Playa Punta Cancun, one of the most popular beaches in the Cancun Hotel Zone and around 10 minutes driving from Cancun International airport. Here guests have access to countless facilities including a 40,000-square-foot full-service spa that offers full-body treatments and beauty services, a gym with an ocean view, and 6 fine-dining restaurants!
- Royal UNO – all-inclusive Resort & Spa – This is one of the top resorts in Cancun Hotel Zone, located on a private beach on the Nichupté Lagoon and offering the best value for money. Here you will wake up with breathtaking views from your spacious and elegant room, spend your day training at the gym or getting massages, facials, and beauty services at the express spa. But I recommend you end your night with a delicious dinner at the Trade Winds restaurant!
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun – all-inclusive – This family-friendly resort in Cancun’s hotel zone is divided into 3 main buildings, each sheltered by a palapa and will give you access to the most beautiful beaches in the area. The hotel offers very spacious suites, many kid-friendly facilities like a kids club and kids pool, as well as a relaxing spa and wellness center for the more adult ones.
- Royalton CHIC Cancun, Adults Only – This all-inclusive resort in the Hotel Zone, located within walking distance from the popular Punta Cancun, is just stunning and offers everything for an adults-only, unforgettable stay. Here you will soak up the sun by the rooftop pool, relax in an elegant cabana with your favorite cocktail and try delicious Mexican food with panoramic views of the Cancun shoreline. And if you’re looking for even more fun adult hotels, check out our post about the TOP party resorts in Cancun!
- Riu Palace Peninsula – all-inclusive – This stunning hotel sits between the crystal clear Mexican Caribbean Sea and the calm waters of the Nichupte Lagoon… you cannot ask for a better location than this in the Cancun Hotel Zone! Here you will wake up with a delicious buffet breakfast at the Isla Mujeres restaurant and spend the day diving and snorkeling in the warm waters… doesn’t it sound like the perfect vacation?
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa – If you are a shopping addict, this hotel is for you as it’s located right next to Kukulcan Plaza Shopping Centre, in the Cancun Hotel Zone! But the property has much more to offer, like an outdoor pool, a gym, a relaxing spa, and tennis courts. Another plus? All the reservations include two complimentary tickets for the Cancun Mayan Museum… make sure you visit it!
- Wyndham Alltra Cancun all-inclusive Resort – This all-inclusive beachfront resort is one of the best family-friendly accommodations in the Cancun Hotel Zone, offering dreamy views of the Caribbean Sea. The property offers endless activities and fun for guests of all ages: children and teen clubs, mini golf, 5 different dining options, on-site boutiques, 2 swimming pools, and daily and nightly entertainment!
Budget (up to US$300)
- Canopy By Hilton Cancun La Isla – If you want to have access to some luxury amenities without spending a fortune, check out this amazing Hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone. Here you will have access to free bikes, free private parking if you want to explore nearby areas like Playa Delfines and downtown Cancun, an outdoor swimming pool, and even room service… all at great value for the price!
- Renaissance Cancun Resort & Marina – This is one of the best resorts in the Cancun Hotel Zone if you want to stay on a budget, offering a super convenient location near some of the top attractions in Cancun! In fact, the property lies right next to the Marina Town Center (a huge shopping center), only 10 minute drive from Downtown Cancun in front of The Marina, and a few steps from the Puerto Cancun Golf Course!
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites – This amazing resort in the Cancun Hotel Zone is located only a 3-minute drive from Pok-ta-Pok Golf course, perfect for golf enthusiasts, but it also offers on-site facilities for any kind of taste! In fact, the property hosts a beautiful outdoor pool, a children’s pool for the younger ones, a salon with massage services and suites with a private balcony, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen… check out the pictures!
- Mayan Monkey Cancun – If you want to party and meet new people during your holiday in the Cancun Hotel Zone, this stylish hostel is for you. Located a few steps from the beautiful Playa Chac Mool and 8 minutes drive from downtown Cancun, here you will have access to a big swimming pool, a restaurant and a cool bar, a nightclub, and a shared kitchen, and the rooms offer fantastic views of the Nichupté Lagoon!
- Hotel Casa Maya – Check out this affordable hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, located only 8 a minute drive from downtown Cancun. Here you will enjoy an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub, and 2 restaurants offering both Mexican and international cuisine. And wait until you see the rooms, they all come with a private bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchenette, and a private balcony overlooking the sea… check out the pictures!
- Sina Suites – Located in Cancún’s hotel zone, a 15-minute drive from downtown Cancun and a 5-minute walk from La Isla Beach, this hotel is the perfect option for budget travelers! The property features a private marina and outdoor swimming pool with lagoon views, as well as spacious suites with a kitchenette, but the best thing is the continental breakfast offered every morning by the pool… the best way to start your day!
- La Villa du Golf à Cancun Hotel Boutique – If you want to save money during your Mexican vacation, this affordable hotel is for you, located within walking distance from Punta Cancun, one of the best beaches in the Cancun Hotel Zone. From here, you will have everything at your fingertips, the entrance to the public beach Caracol, the nightclub area (with popular clubs like Coco Bongo and Mandala), the ado bus station, and many restaurants… What else do you need?
|👑 Luxury price:||$600|
|💵 Mid Range:||$450|
|⭐ Best luxury resort:||Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun|
|👍 Top mid-range hotel:||Fiesta Americana Condesa|
|🧳 Best budget hotel:||Mayan Monkey Cancun|
|🏖️ With a private beach:||Hyatt Zilara Cancun|
FAQs about the Cancun Hotel Zone
👑 Which are the best hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone?
💵 Which are the best hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone to stay on a budget?
📍What is considered Hotel Zone in Cancun?
The Cancun Hotel Zone is a thin peninsula with the shape of a ‘7’ (that’s why it is also called ‘Cancun 7’) sitting between downtown Cancun (on the north) and Cancun international airport (on the south). This is where most of the clubs, bars, and parties in Cancun are concentrated!
👀 What are the best things to do from Cancun Hotel Zone
Cancun Hotel Zone offers a wide array of things to do: explore El Rey Archaeological Zone, go on a day trip to Isla Mujeres, chill at Playa Tortugas, walk around the downtown area, see dolphins in Playa Delfines or simply enjoy the night in the many clubs.
Here we are at the end of this travel guide full of the best hotels in the Cancun Hotel Zone!
We saw accommodation options for any budget and taste including all-inclusive hotels, luxury resorts with access to white sand beaches, and hotels close to many clubs where you can dance the night away… which one will you stay at?
If you are still undecided I cannot blame you, we went through so many options and they were all great. Here are my 2 absolute favorite hotels in the Cancun Hotel Zone (I hope they will help you make up your mind):
- Nizuc Resort & Spa – Situated on the south end of Cancun in Punta Nizuc, this resort offers spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and prime snorkeling along the Mesoamerican Reef.
- Fiesta Americana Condesa – This family-friendly resort in Cancun’s hotel zone will give you access to the most beautiful beaches in the area, a relaxing spa, and a wellness center
Do you like them? Then make sure you book something immediately (or at least some months in advance) rooms in these hotels get booked incredibly fast and you could lose your spot!
I hope you enjoyed my guide as much as I did writing it for you, and if you have any questions or hotel suggestions for me, please share them in the comments below. I’m looking forward to knowing what you think.
Have an amazing vacation!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!