Who’s up for a beach holiday in Mexico? Surfing, sunbathing, and drinking tequila in the afternoon… Sign me up! This corner of paradise (also known as Sayulita) is simply amazing but also, it’s filled with lots of incredible hotels.
In this post, I’ll point you to the best Sayulita hotels, which I hand-picked carefully so you can easily see all the ones with the top reviews! I’ve also included a surprise bonus section (yay) with some unique beachfront hotels that I’m sure you’ll love!
Should we get started? Oh yes, I almost forgot to talk about the elephant in the room! You really need to book these hotels fast! Sayulita is super popular and all the good places will disappear in a second.
Okay, now we’re ready to get going!
If you are in a hurry
We’re all in a hurry, I know! That’s why I’ve made this super short, straight-to-the-point list of the best hotels in Sayulita:
- Boutique Siete Lunas – Best luxury hotel
- Hotel Boutique OZ – Best value for money
- La Bohème Sayulita – Best affordable accommodation
Sayulita may not be so big but still, you can get pretty confused by all the locations of the hotels. So check out the map below, it will help you visualize all of them!
Luxury (US$200 and up)
- Hotel Boutique Siete Lunas – Wake up to the sound of crashing waves on the shore from your super comfortable bed! This whole boutique hotel has such a relaxed vibe and a great location with amazing ocean views from your own balcony! All the rooms have a thatched roof and free wifi. I recommend you start your day with some breakfast and then head to the outdoor pool for a nice wake-up swim!
- Avela Boutique Hotel – Such a modern boutique hotel! Featuring air-conditioned rooms, with a beautiful mountain view and free Wi-Fi. During your stay, you can chill by the swimming pool, and relax with a nice massage or in the hot tub. There are also lots of things to try off-site like cooking classes, bike tours, and horse riding. But don’t forget that these Sayulita hotels will sell out fast so make sure you book super early!
- Villa Amor – This beautiful and super colorful boutique hotel will put you in a holiday mood the moment you arrive! The accommodation has family rooms with air-conditioning and a private bathroom. Set near Playa Los Muertos, the hotel offers guests a swimming pool where they can sunbathe all day! But don’t get too lazy, there are many places to discover near Sayulita as well, like Puerto Vallarta.
- Anjali Casa Divina – Cocktails by the infinity pool? That sounds like the perfect afternoon to me! This cool boutique hotel offers an amazing ocean view and it’s located near the main Sayulita Beach. If you rent one of the special rooms, you’ll have your own private terrace with a sea view. So start your day with a yoga class and then head over to the main beach to swim all day long!
- Residencia Tropical Don Bonito – Stone bathrooms, a great central location near Playa Los Muertos, and fancy furniture! This place is definitely a good catch! The romantic hotel (adults only) will offer you the perfect getaway for you and your partner. You’ll get a free breakfast in the morning plus a pool where you can swim and sunbathe! Don’t forget that the main beach is also super close to the accommodation.
Mid Range (US$100 – US$200)
- Hotel Boutique OZ Sayulita – Give me palm trees views and a beach view and I’m all in! This amazing hotel near the main beach of Sayulita offers family rooms with air conditioning, coffee-making facilities, and a flat-screen tv. And guess what they also offer free breakfast and spa facilities! Oh yes, get ready for some long pampering time and amazing massages!
- Amor Boutique Hotel – Massages by the ocean and swimming in your own private plunge pools? What more can you wish for? This hotel has it all, plus an amazing ocean view! Set near Sayulita beach, the hotel features a spa center and yoga classes (the perfect holiday combo). After a long day of relaxing, enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at the oceanfront restaurant.
- Casa de la Ballena – Tucked away between the trees, this fabulous hotel offers spacious rooms with a private bathroom and a small kitchenette. Free private parking is possible on-site and you’ll also have an outdoor swimming pool, where you can chill all day long. But don’t forget that the main beach is located within walking distance, so bring your swimsuit and get ready to hit the waves!
- Viajero Sayulita Hostel – Who doesn’t appreciate a place with a good vibe? Sayulita is just like and there are many hotels here that offer that same mood! Just like this one! Surrounded by palm trees and ocean views this hostel offers each guest a clean room, with a balcony and air-conditioning. Get ready to eat the most delicious food at the restaurant on-site and mingle with all the other guests by the outdoor pool.
- Riviera Sayulita Hotel – If you’re looking to be a bit more independent during this trip and cook your own food. Then I think you’ll love these apartments. They are super spacious and come with a kitchen and a dining table. Located near the main beach, the accommodation also has a swimming pool and offers lots of fun activities like bike tours, snorkeling and horse riding.
- Hotel Villas Sayulita – Hey everyone, are you looking for a tranquil place to enjoy your holiday in Sayulita? This hotel is pretty awesome and it offers an outdoor swimming pool, a free breakfast and an outdoor dining area. When you have some free time, you can put on your yoga clothes and enjoy a class!
- El Pueblito de Sayulita – I love Mexico’s bright colors and their amazing decorations! El Pueblito de Sayulita is such a fantastic boutique hotel, right near the main beach. It offers large rooms (most of them with a sitting area), a flat-screen tv, and air conditioning. In the morning you can get some free breakfast and then you’ll be good to go and explore around, chill by the swimming pool or try some yoga classes.
Budget (up to US$100)
- Amaia Boutique Hotel – These Sayulita hotels sure have a great style! I love how this one looks, and how it’s furnished. The accommodation has a swimming pool, an outdoor terrace, and a garden. Oh, and it’s super close to the beach!
- La Bohème Sayulita – Looking for something a bit more budget-friendly? Well, you’re going to love this boutique hotel that’s located a short walk away from the main beach. The accommodation has a beige theme going on, and simple decors that will make you want to move here! The large windows let that gorgeous light in every morning and of course, the regular swimming pool with its sun loungers is not to be missed!
- Petit Hotel Hafa – Your Instagram feed will look amazing after staying at this Petit Hotel Hafa! This place has such a cool design and some lovely lounge areas (my favorite is the one next to the pool). The accommodation offers spa facilities and a nice terrace where you can relax.
- Mar y Sueños – With a great location near Playa Sayulita and the town center, but still far enough so that you can enjoy all the peacefulness this awesome hotel in Sayulita offers a swimming pool and free private parking. Enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony and your afternoons on the sun terrace or garden with your favorite book. Don’t forget that there are also lots of things to try here like diving and hiking!
- Nuiya Hoteles Centro – Feel at home in this cozy accommodation that features family rooms, a swimming pool, and free wifi. This hotel in Sayulita comes prepared with everything you need during your stay. You’ll find facilities like room service, air conditioning, and free parking. Of course, the beach is just a stone’s throw away so you can go there anytime you want!
- Diamante Hotel Sayulita – Chic, modern and well-equipped! Oh yes, if you’re traveling on a budget then check out this Sayulita hotel! Featuring a large swimming pool with sun loungers, the vacation rental offers spacious rooms with a private bathroom and free wifi. There’s a shared kitchen that all guests can use but don’t forget that breakfast is included here! The location? Amazing! Just a short walk from most beaches.
- Hotel D Alba Sayulita – A simple hotel, but nonetheless, one that has all the necessary facilities including rooms with a private bathroom, flat-screen tv, and free wifi. The walk to the beach is a bit longer but hey don’t forget that there’s a swimming pool on-site that you can use for a quick swim.
- Aurinko Bungalows – I would chill in the hammock all day long! Oh, these bungalows are so colorful, I just love their vibe! I’m sure you will too! They’ve got lots of plants, a swimming pool and guess what, if you’re into surfing then you can borrow surfboards from the hotel (they also offer lessons). What are you waiting for? Get ready for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most amazing hotels in Sayulita!
|👑 Luxury price:
|🏨 Mid Range:
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|Hotel Boutique Siete Lunas
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:
|Hotel Boutique OZ Sayulita
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|La Bohème Sayulita
|🏖️Top beach hotel
|Hotel Ysuri Sayulita
BONUS: Best beachfront hotels in Sayulita, Mexico
I’m sure everyone wants to stay in a beachfront hotel in a place like Sayulita where the beach is the main attraction and watersports are the main things to do! That’s why I thought I’d make a bonus section with the best rated beach hotels in Sayulita!
Get ready to remain in awe of their views and locations, all the hotels are listed in order from most to least expensive.
- Hotel Ysuri Sayulita – This upscale boutique hotel is all about offering you an amazing holiday! Be ready to do nothing but relax, swim in the pool and wake up each day to the most amazing ocean views. The accommodation comes with a restaurant that serves delicious Mexican food, a garden and spa facilities.
- Distrito 88 – Loving the bohemian vibes of this hotel in Sayulita and the all-white decor is for sure a favorite! Featuring spacious suites with a sea view from the balcony and coffee making facilities, this hotel is surely a keeper. Just wait until you see all the fun things you can try here! I hear the themed dinner nights are amazing.
- Junto al Rio Bungalows & Suites – If you love nature and prefer authentic cool accommodation rather than the fancy hotels in Sayulita then I think you’ll definitely go for this place! Set right near Sayulita beach, this accommodation offers bungalows and suites equipped with a private bathroom. The hotel also has an outdoor lounge area and a beach club.
- Casa Love – Decorated with unique art pieces, and having the most colorful walls this cool accommodation near Sayulita beach gives off such a cool vibe! The Sayulita hotel offers spacious rooms with a small kitchenette and free wifi.
FAQs about Sayulita hotels
🏖️ Where should I stay in Sayulita?
I recommend staying as close to the beach as possible. You’ll be just a short walk away from the ocean and you’ll find some of the best hotels in Sayulita there, like Hotel Boutique Siete Lunas.
🤔 Is Sayulita, Mexico worth visiting?
Yes, Sayulita is a fabulous place filled with amazing beaches, and great surf waves. Plus there are so many amazing hotels here!
💰 Is Sayulita affordable?
Yes, there are many budget-friendly hotels in Sayulita that look so good. Such as La Bohème Sayulita, and many others.
🏨 Which is the best beachfront hotel in Sayulita?
Hotel Ysuri Sayulita is one of the best beachfront boutique hotels in Sayulita. This accommodation features fabulous views and all the facilities you need.
I don’t know about you but I’m in the mood to swim in the ocean! Well, let’s just say you’re the lucky one if you’re headed to Sayulita! I hope you also feel more prepared now that I’ve offered you so many hotel options.
So as a quick recap, this post has the best Sayulita hotels, listed from most to least expensive. Plus a bonus section with the top beachfront hotels here.
If you’ve read any of my previous blogs you know I like to give you as many options as I can, especially in a location like this one. But hey, don’t worry, I’ll also give you some extra help if it feels a bit overwhelming. So here are my top 2 favorite hotels:
- Hotel Boutique Siete Lunas – With a mesmerizing location by the beach, this beautifully-designed hotel offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant
- Hotel Boutique OZ Sayulita – Enjoy your breakfast by the rooftop pool at this Sayulita hotel that offers spa services
Well, here you have it, the best of the best! Just don’t forget that these boutique hotels will sell out super fast. If I were you I’d make sure to book them as early as possible.
Time flies when you’re having fun! And writing this post was such a blast! I’m sure I included all the details you need but if you have any other questions just leave a comment below and I’ll answer as soon as I can.
Enjoy chilling on a private beach in Sayulita, you’ll love it!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!