Who’s excited to make their children (and inner children) super happy? If you’re preparing for a visit to Disney World Orlando then you’re in for a treat! This place is so magical, you’ll never want to leave! But before you get there you’ve got to decide where to stay!
In this post you’ll find the best hotels near Disney World, plus the top accommodations inside the resort. And since this is such a big location I’ve also added 1 bonus with the top hotels near Disney World that offer a shuttle bus.
Yep, there are many things on your list today, so buckle up! But before we dive into all these lists, I need to warn you about something. Even though it looks like you’ve got many options, trust me, they will sell out fast, so make sure you book these hotels early, otherwise you’ll probably pay double the price!
Okay, let’s go Mickey is waiting for us!
If you are in a hurry
Eager to book your hotel right now? Then have a look at the list below, it has the best hotels inside and near Disney World:
- Best hotel inside Disney World – Four Seasons at Walt Disney World
- Best hotels in Celebration – Grand Bohemian Hotel Celebration
- Best hotel near Disney World – Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Best hotel with a shuttle bus – Signia by Hilton Orlando
You definitely need a map that will help you visualize all these locations! So check out the one below, it will help you so much:
Hotels inside Disney World, Orlando, Florida
I know many of you will want to stay right inside Disney World! All those hotels are managed by the Disney World Company and they are a bit more expensive than the off-site hotels but hey, it’s totally worth it!
Why? Well, you’ll have so many cool perks which aren’t available for people who stay off-site like getting extra time in the theme parks because you are allowed inside the park earlier (no more waiting on the queue), extended evening hours, free transportation around the resort plus you get to enjoy all the fun activities that they offer!
I’ve made a map and list of the best ones, so let’s check them out:
Luxury (US$400 and up)
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort – Relax by the pool and sunbathe on the sun loungers at this great resort that’s surrounded by gardens! All guests will have access to the spa, a Michelin-star restaurant, and to the Sports Club Orlando. Wow, you’ll have so many things to do at this Disney property when you’re not out exploring the theme parks!
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Think Disney castle but with a touch of Victorian elegance, those would be the exact words to describe this boutique hotel! It’ll be hard to leave this deluxe resort, especially after you’ve dined here and enjoyed all the facilities including the spas, boat rentals, fishing in the lagoon and playing some basketball!
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Big fan of the island life? Well, this hotel gets pretty close to that! With lush decors, proximity to the Magic Kingdom Park, a private beach area and a pool, the accommodation is a dream come true for any tourist ready to relax! While you’re here, enjoy playing in the game room with the kids, shopping for souvenirs and hitting the fitness center whenever you’d like!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Who’s an animal fan here? This cool hotel is located in Lake Buena Vista, Orlando just within walking distance from many restaurants and it has one on-site, plus many other facilities like a spa, a swimming pool and a kids club. The whole place has such a cool decor, which reminds me of the ships in the Pirates of the Caribbean!
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – Games room, pools, spa services, this hotel sure caters to the interests of all family members! Whether you rent a villa or a room you’ll have all the necessary facilities, including free wi-fi. Set near the Disney Springs area, the accommodation comes with 4 swimming pools, plus 1 outdoor pool for the kids with a waterslide, a game room and a fitness center.
- Walt Disney World Swan – One of the most fabulous Disney hotels! This resort has a beach, 5 outdoor pools (plus a waterpark) and 17 restaurants and lounges. Wow, that’s a lot! Guests will enjoy free transportation to the Disney Theme Parks and the chance to enjoy lots of activities here like horse riding, canoeing and bowling! If you want to relax just head to the heated outdoor pool for a few moments before bed!
- Walt Disney World Dolphin – If you’re looking for something super modern then I think this hotel is definitely for you! Visit Disney World whenever you want with the free shuttle, play on the golf course whenever you like and take the little ones to the kids club to make some new friends.
Mid Range (US$200 – US$300)
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside – The guest rooms at this Disney property offer the coolest Disney movie aesthetics! The kids will never forget this Disney World vacation that’s for sure! Especially after they see the playground, the 6 outdoor pools and the marina! The resort also offers plenty of activities like canoeing, kayaking, and motor boating.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Enjoy an unforgettable Disney vacation and this fabulous hotel that’s set between lush gardens and colorful flowers. All the rooms are pretty spacious at the resort and some even come with a cool pirate-inspired decor. The accommodation has a cool pool with water-slide, and they also organize outdoor movie nights under the stars!
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – With the amount of fun activities that they offer here you and the kids will have your hands full! Painting classes, mosaic art, volleyball plus many other things are waiting for you at this resort. They also offer a wide range of dining options, bars and cafes as well, plus a fitness center for parents who don’t want to miss a gym day!
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – You’ll love the design of these rooms! All of them are super colorful and they have Disney inspired decors. Set a short drive from the golf course and within walking distance of many restaurants, this resort comes with a poolside bar, family suites and a gift shop.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter – Fancy a carriage ride? This cool resort in Lake Buena Vista offers that plus super comfortable rooms where you can rest after playing for hours in the South Quarter Game arcade. If you’re into other outdoor activities the hotel also offers bike rentals and campfire activities!
Budget (up to US$200)
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – Rest in the comfortable beds of this resort after having the best time ever in the Disney parks (you definitely should start with the Magic Kingdom park)! This accommodation in Lake Buena Vista offers outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center and a restaurant!
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – How cute are those giant statues of 2 main characters from 101 Dalmations? Located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Area, in Lake Buena Vista this resort comes with swimming pools, a games room and a playground. At night you can all enjoy a nice family evening and watch a movie outside with all the other guests!
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Enjoy your stay at one of the best Disney World hotels that will take you back to a golden age of Disney World, the 1990s! The resort fees may be a bit higher here but hey, the accommodation offers so many perks including pools with water jets, shops and fun activities!
Hotels in Celebration, near Disney World, Orlando, Fl
Celebration is an area right near Disney World, where the whole suburb was actually built by the Walt Disney company for their tourists. Celebration is set only 15 min away by car from the entrance!
The small-town has lots of restaurants, shops and a compact downtown. So if you’re looking for the best hotels near Disney World, then I recommend this town as it has lots of attractions, events and everything you need for your stay.
So let’s check out the hotels:
Luxury (US$250 and up)
- JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa – How amazing is this JW Marriott hotel? Offering plenty of things to do for the parents (spa, fitness center) and the kids (swimming pools, kids club) this hotel which is located near the Disney Springs and only a 10 min drive from Disney World is surely a keeper!
- Bohemian Hotel Celebration – Looking for a fabulous hotel near Disney World? This one is set only a 10 min drive away and it has a heated outdoor pool and a free shuttle to the nearby golf course. The hotel offers beautiful lakeside views, and spacious rooms with a modern yet simple decor.
Mid Range (US$200 – US$250)
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort – Welcome to one of the best hotels near Disney World’s parks! Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort is set a 3 min drive away (and 20 min away from Universal Orlando Resort) and it offers spacious family suites and a private lake. During your stay you can relax at the spa and try different water sports!
- Caribe Royale Orlando – Big fan of the tropics? Then you’ll love this place! Set a 10 min drive away from the Disney World, this accommodation offers guests a big outdoor pool, a games room (that every child will love), and also a playground! Plenty of things to keep you busy when you’re not visiting the parks.
Budget (up to US$150)
- Parkway International Resort – This Orlando hotel is set a bit further away from Walt Disney World, almost 4 miles (6 km) away, but they offer suites as well as villas for big families and most of them are equipped with a lounge area, a small kitchen and a balcony. During your stay you can play some tennis, swim in the pool and have fun with the kids in the outdoor playground.
- Celebration Suites – If you’re looking for something a bit more affordable I think this hotel near Disney World may be for you. It’s set 2 miles (3 km) away from the theme parks and it has clean spacious rooms with a small kitchenette. Their 3 swimming pools are free to use for all guests and if you feel like playing some volleyball there’s a sports court on-site!
Off-site official Disneyland, Florida hotels
These off site hotels are official Disney Partner accommodations which are also super close to the Disney Parks. Although it’s not the same as staying inside the park, these hotels also offer some benefits such as a free shuttle bus to Disney World and magical themed rooms!
The list isn’t so long but I wanted to add only the best hotels which had good reviews since I have also given you so many others to choose from in this post!
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando – Set on a nature reserve adjacent to Walt Disney World Resort, and not too far from the Disney Springs, this luxury hotel is the perfect getaway spot! The accommodation has spacious rooms, beautifully decorated with soft colors, a spa center and an outdoor pool. They’ve got 12 restaurants on-site (wow) and also a golf course (just 2 miles away). Sounds like a dream!
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek – This lakeside hotel near Disney World offers such a cool atmosphere! Everything is so elegant and their amenities are a dream come true for any tourist! A lagoon-style pool, plus 4 other outdoor pools, 5 restaurants and a spa? This sounds like the perfect spot!
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott at Western Entrance – Set less than 1 mile away from Disney World, this awesome place (one of the best Marriott hotels) offers different suites (some come with a small kitchenette and a desk). When you’re not out exploring the Disney World Theme Parks, enjoy a chill day by the swimming pool, or on the terrace.
|📅 How many days:||4-5 days|
|🤩 Unique attraction:||Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress|
|❤️ Top resort inside Disney:||Four Seasons Resort Orlando|
|🏨 Best hotel near Disney:||Waldorf Astoria Orlando|
|🤩 Top hotel with a shuttle:||Signia by Hilton|
|💎 Most unique hotel:||Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort|
|🔮 Most magical hotel:||Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge|
|💵 Avg luxury hotel price:||$300|
BONUS: Best hotels with a shuttle bus to Disney World
If you’re looking for a budget friendly accommodation in Orlando a little further away from the entrance but still within easy access to the park, then check out these 3 great ones below. They all offer great prices and a free shuttle bus to Disney World!
Prices start from US$250 to US$150:
- Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek – Located adjacent to Walt Disney World Resort, on a nature reserve this hotel offers lush surroundings, a lazy river with a water slide and 12 on-site restaurants. Plenty of things to try here and I’m sure most of you will start with the golf course and spa center! Don’t worry, there’s also a supervised kids club here!
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Welcome to one of the coolest Hilton hotels, set in Lake Buena Vista, just 1 mile away (2 km) from Disney World, that comes with an outdoor pool (with a cool tiki bar), a restaurant, free parking, and family suites. Start your day with some room service and then get ready for a fun drive to the parks and an even more amazing day there!
- FantasyWorld Resort – The kids will love this place! It has so many cool outdoor activities, including a fun water slide! Set only a 10 min drive away from Disney World and the Disney Springs, the hotel comes with 3 pools, 3 hot tubs and a restaurant.
FAQs about hotels near Disney World, Florida
🤔 Is it better to stay on property or off at Disney?
It really depends on your preference. Staying at one of the Disney hotels will be more expensive, however you’ll enjoy early theme park entry, and extended evening theme park hours. If you stay at the hotels near Disney you’ll find cheaper accommodation.
💰How much does it cost to stay at a hotel near Disney World?
A luxury hotel near Disney can cost up to $500, a mid range can cost around $300 and a budget one $150.
🏨 What hotel is the closest to Disney World entrance?
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is one of the best hotels near Disney World. It’s super close to the entrance and it has lots of amazing amenities.
🎟️ Do you get free tickets if you stay in a Disney hotel?
No, you’ll still have to pay for all the entry tickets to the Disney Parks even if you stay at one of the Disney hotels.
This is where our adventure ends, but yours is only about to begin and I hope you’re ready for an unforgettable holiday! Before you run off to book your tickets for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, let’s do a quick recap of what you’ll find in the post.
So the article has the best hotels near Disney World, as well as the top ones inside the park. I’ve also added a bonus with the top places to stay near Disney that offer a shuttle bus.
I know I gave you so many options but it’s better this way, trust me! Still, if you feel a bit overwhelmed just check out my 2 favorite hotels below:
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort – One of the best luxury hotels inside the Disney World resort that offers a Michelin star restaurant and a spa
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando – Set on a nature preserve near Disney World, this hotel comes with 12 restaurant and a swimming pool
Just remember that these are the best hotels near Disney World and inside the park, so I’d make sure to book them super early because they will sell out super fast!
Enjoy all the fun you’re going to have at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and don’t forget that I’m always here if you’ve got any questions on the Disney resort hotels or anything else!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!