There’s nothing like a nature outing! And Florida sure has plenty of incredible spots where you can spend your holiday, so today we’ll talk about one of the best – Ichetucknee Springs!
If you’re heading there, then this list of the best Ichetucknee Springs cabins will come in super handy! I’ve done all the research for you in order to find the places with the top reviews, and I’ve also ordered them from most to least expensive, so you can easily pick the one you love!
NOTE: Since there are no cabins inside the State Park, you’ll see that I added the ones which are super close, usually around 1 or 2 miles (1.5 to 3 km) away.
One thing that you’ll always see me mention is that booking your accommodation in advance is imperative. Since these are some of the most amazing cabins, they will sell out pretty fast, so it’s better to secure your spot early!
Buckle your seatbelts, and let’s start this adventure!
If you are in a hurry
Want an answer as soon as possible? Then check out the list below. It has the best cabins set right near Ichetucknee Springs State Park:
- Ichetucknee River House – Best large cabin
- Escape to Nature – Best medium cabin
- Cabin on Sante Fe – Best small cabin
Large Cabins (for up to 16 people)
- Ichetucknee River House – Set right by the beautiful Ichetucknee River and surrounded by trees and wild Florida bushes, this home can accommodate up to 16 people, and it has a kitchen, a living room, and a patio where you can enjoy a nice book alongside a cup of tea. The most active among the crew can relax by the fire pit after a day of kayaking and exploring.
- Big Cypress Lodge – Preparing for a big outing in the woods? Then check out this large cabin that has balconies, a living area with a TV, and a kitchen. The accommodation is set 2 miles (3 km) away from the Springs and has room for 14 people. It also features a large outdoor area with a fire pit and even a kayak that you can use! Make sure to book your cabins early, as they’ll sell out pretty fast.
- River Run Riviera – Enjoy your coffee on the patio while admiring the river views! This beautiful cabin has space for 15 people and all the amenities you need for your stay, including a kitchen, TV, and air-conditioning. After a day spent in Ichetucknee Springs State Park (which is 1 mile away), make some hot cocoa (or open a wine bottle) and enjoy it by the fire pit with your travel buddies!
- Santa Fe River Home – Tucked away between the trees near the Santa Fe River, just a few minutes away from the Springs, this cabin looks like the perfect getaway spot! With room for 8 people, the accommodation offers a cozy setting where you can relax, cook for yourself, and play some games (which you’ll find here). That’s if you’re not too busy trying all the outdoor activities like kayaking, swimming, and hiking.
- The Coppertop Inn – Such a beautiful home that is set 1 mile away from the Springs where you can spend your holiday! Featuring a fireplace where you can get all cozy at night, a kitchen, and a TV, the accommodation has room for 8 people and your pets! At the cabin, you’ll also find a kayak and some water sports gear that you can use.
Medium Cabins (for 6 to 7 people)
- Escape to Nature – Chill in the hammock with a good book at this lovely tiny home that offers an outdoor seating area and grill facilities. The accommodation is set 2 miles (3 km) away from the Springs, and it has room for 7 people, and it comes with a kitchen, a living room, and a porch. You’ll also find a fireplace where you can sit and relax after a day of having fun in nature.
- Tucknee Inn – Want a simple yet super cozy home that has everything you need for your trip? Then check out this cool accommodation set just a walk away from the Springs that has space for 6 people, an outdoor seating area with a swing, and a play area as well. But la pièce de résistance it’s for sure the hot tub! After so much exercise and exploring a quick session there will feel amazing!
- Bowman’s Spring House – Beautifully decorated and perfectly located by the Santa Fe river, 3 miles (4 km) away from the Springs, this accommodation has space for 6 people and all the necessary facilities you need for your stay, including a kitchen, a living room, and free Wi-Fi. During your stay, you’re welcome to use the books here, the water sports gear, and the outdoor fire pit!
- Fort White Retreat – Such a stylish cabin that’s set less than a mile away from the Springs! I love how bright and tall the rooms are and all the furnishings! Made to fit up to 6 people, the accommodation comes with a TV, games, and a kitchen where you can cook your favorite food! Each morning you can enjoy your breakfast with a beautiful sight of the river. What a view!
- Camp Manatee – This holiday will be one you’ll remember! Especially after staying at this stunning cabin that has such cool decor and a breathtaking river view – make sure you catch a sunset there! The accommodation has room for 6 people, and it’s set 1 mile away from the Springs. You’ll find many facilities here that you’ll need for your stay: a fire pit and some nicely arranged outdoor lounge areas.
Small Cabins (for 2 to 4 people)
- Cabin on Sante Fe – Whether you’re planning a short getaway with your family or a small group of friends, this cabin which is set 2 miles (3 km) away from the Springs will be perfect for you! The accommodation has room for 4 people, and although it’s super big, it has many amenities, including a kitchen, air conditioning, and games. Outside you’ll also find an outdoor seating area and a fire pit.
- Fort White Home – Homie, cozy, and oh, so comfortable! This lovely cabin which is set 3 miles (5 km) away from the Springs, has room for 4 people and a lovely atmosphere that will make you feel right at home! Wake up to the sound of birds singing in the morning and head to the patio to enjoy your chosen morning drink. Don’t worry, you’ve got a kitchen where you can prepare all you want!
- Sante Fe River Bend – Spend some quiet and serene days at this cabin by the river that offers large outdoor grounds and incredible views. Built to fit up to 4 people, the accommodation features free Wi-Fi, a TV, and a kitchen, and it’s set 2 miles (3 km) away from the Springs. You’re welcome to use some of the games here (they’ve got some for the little ones, too) and, of course, the fire pit.
- Hideaway Cottage – Nature outings are so much fun! And for this one, I’m sure you’ll need a proper cabin, like this one which is perfect for 2 people and that comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, games, and books. There’s also a little patio with seats and a table which is the perfect reading spot! The cabin is set 2 miles (3 km) away from the Springs
- Cowboy’s Cabana – Offering access to a pool, this 2-people cabin is simple, yet it has lots of facilities. Featuring a small kitchen with a dining area, air-conditioning, and a comfortable bed, the accommodation, which is set less than a mile away from the Springs, is perfect for your nature outing!
Check the Rates for Your Dates
|🏡 Best large cabin:||Ichetucknee River House|
|🛏️ Best medium cabin:||Escape to Nature|
|🚪 Best small cabin:||Cabin on Sante Fe|
|🌊 Top riverfront cabin:||River Run Riviera|
FAQs about Ichetucknee Springs cabins
🏊♀️ Can you swim at Ichetucknee Springs?
Yes, you can swim and snorkel as well in the Ichetucknee Springs State Park.
🏡 Which are the best Ichetucknee Springs cabins?
Ichetucknee River House and Escape to Nature are some of the best cabins near the Ichetucknee Springs State Park. Both accommodations are spacious and have facilities like a kitchen and outdoor seating areas.
🐕 Are there pet-friendly cabins near Ichetucknee Springs?
Yes, there are a few pet-friendly cabins near the Ichetucknee Springs, like The Coppertop Inn Camp Manatee, which come fully equipped with all the necessary facilities.
👪 Which are the best Ichetucknee Springs cabins for families?
Cabin on Sante Fe and Santa Fe River Home are 2 great cabins near the Ichetucknee Spring State Park. Both offer games, TVs, and many other facilities.
What a fun virtual trip! I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I did!
And now that you’ve seen the best Ichetucknee Springs cabins, I’m sure you’ll feel much more confident about your trip there and all the planning.
As I mentioned earlier, the post has only cabins set right near the State Park (around 1 to 2 miles away) since there aren’t any inside.
That’s why it’s super important to book super early, as everyone will run to catch their spot at the closest one.
Before we wrap up, I thought I’d leave you with my 2 favorite cabins near Ichetucknee Springs:
- Ichetucknee River House – This spacious cabin is set by Ichetucknee River, and it comes with some great views and a patio
- Escape to Nature – Cozy accommodation that has hammocks, an outdoor seating area, and a fireplace
Enjoy your adventures in this beautiful location, and as always, I’m around for any questions. All you’ve got to do is leave a comment below!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!