Looking for all-inclusive resorts for your next family vacation? I get it! Who doesn’t love an all-inclusive vacation?! And what better place than white sand beaches to relax with your family?! That is why I’ve been researching for hours the best all-inclusive family resorts in Mexico, so you and your beloved family can relax by the beach, play mini golf, or spend time together in a top-rated on-site restaurant!
This all-inclusive resort post is organized by price, starting with the luxury ones, followed by the mid-range options, and the budget ones at the end. And, to give you more options, I’ve added a bonus with the best luxury family resorts in Mexico!
We all love Mexico, which is a super popular destination for vacations, so the wise move would be to book your hotel room as soon as possible! No one wants to end up without a hotel room for their dream family vacation!
Without further ado, let’s see the best all-inclusive resorts for families!
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book your hotel room fast and you don’t have the time to read the entire post, that’s okay, here you have the top 3 options for all-inclusive family resorts in Mexico!
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Grand Velas Los Cabos
- Top mid-range hotel – Grand Residences Riviera Cancun
- Best budget hotel – Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Beach Resort
We are covering the entirety of Mexico in this post, which is a large area! So, here you have a map to help you navigate the different accommodations’ locations:
Luxury (US$600 and up)
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya – This resort in Playa del Carmen looks so dreamy, located by the beachfront and with a private beach area to enjoy the sun! Grand Velas has a teens club for kids ages 13 to 18 and a kids club for younger kids. There is also a kids’ pool and an infinity pool open to all guests! Adults can join fitness classes or a luxury spa session! They offer 2 family suites with amazing views and a bathtub!
- Grand Velas Resort – UNREAL! So elegant and chic, this resort offers family fun, kids’ clubs to keep your kids busy (they have cooking classes!), and a teen hangout space for older kids. Located by Los Cabos’ beachfront, it offers a private beach space as well as live music events! The 2 bedroom family suite can host 6 guests and has an amazing style and a balcony with astonishing sea views!
- Palmaïa – The House of AïA Wellness Enclave – This world-class spa resort in Playa del Carmen centers on wellness and has many family-friendly activities following mindfulness, like an Eko kids club, yoga lessons, and a private beach area. This all-inclusive resort offers 12 types of family-friendly suites with all the amenities needed. Some suites come with a bathtub, and others are swim-up suites!
- Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya – Wow! Such a fresh and chic hotel for a memorable family vacation in Playa del Carmen’s Caribbean sea! It comes with a golf course 2 miles (3 km) away, a kids club for children ages 4 to 10, and a tennis court! The resort’s restaurants serve Mexican and Mediterranean dishes that the whole family can enjoy. Some family rooms have access to an infinity pool and can host 6 guests!
- Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya – Who wouldn’t love to stay in a Nickelodeon-themed hotel?! 🤩 The hotel has two swimming pools, a water park, and a family lounge, and Nickelodeon place is just steps away and offers a wide range of activities! I recommend the pineapple suite for SpongeBob lovers, it comes with 2 rooms, a living room, and hosts 5 guests!
- Hotel Xcaret Mexico – Situated in the middle of a rock formation with canals, by the beachfront and with a private beach area, this Playa del Carmen comes with 2 outdoor pools, a hot tub, and Xcaret’s nature parks and tours for kids, and babysitting services(all for an extra fee). Their “suite oceanfront family” hosts 3 guests and comes with a balcony with views and a private hot tub.
Mid Range (US$350 – US$600)
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun – Located in paradisiac Cancun, this hotel comes with everything you need, from spa services for adults to pools with water parks for your children! This accommodation offers many family rooms, I highly recommend the Ziva Ocean Front Double Room, it comes with 2 extra-large double beds, a flat-screen TV, and a furnished balcony with out-of-this-world ocean views!
- Beach Palace – All Inclusive – Looking to stay active during your Cancun family vacation? You can go kayaking or paddle boarding at this resort, play pool table at the games room or simply walk by the private beach area and sunbathe! The 2-bedroom presidential suite comes with a living room, a wet bar, a balcony, and a jacuzzi in the room!
- Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort – Oh me, oh my, this Cancun hotel comes with waterparks, surfing facilities, cooking classes, a spa center, 8 restaurants, and a private beach area! You and your kids will be entertained 24/7! Their “preferred club deluxe family suite ocean view five on fold” is their biggest room and hosts 5 guests, it comes with a balcony with sea views and a spacious walk-in shower.
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos – What a treat to stay in this San Jose del Cabo hotel! With 4 swimming pools and a swim-up bar for adults and kids and teens clubs that include arts and crafts to outdoor activities, there is something for the entire family! Their biggest suite hosts 6 guests and comes with excellent views and a balcony or terrace!
- Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun – Get a spa treatment while your kids jump in the pool and play at this Cancun resort water park! If your kids are picky eaters, you are in for a treat: this resort has 11 onsite restaurants featuring themed dinner nights! All their rooms are suitable for families of 4, I suggest the Club Ocean Front Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Pool Access to enhance the vacation experience!
- Grand Residences Riviera Cancun – Stay in this Puerto Morelos hotel, and jump into any of their 2 outdoor pools, or relax with a drink looking at the beach, while your kids join the kids club and play water sports or beach games! Their master suites can host families of 5 and come with amazing views of the ocean, a fully equipped kitchen, and a private hot tub on the balcony!
Budget (up to US$350)
- Royal UNO – All-Inclusive Resort & Spa – What an amazingly stylish and neat hotel located in Cancun! This accommodation comes with 4 restaurants on-site, an outdoor pool, a water park, a private beach area to relax, and evening entertainment to enjoy with the family! Uno grand suite, which features ocean views and can host families of 6, has 2 separate bedrooms with 2 beds in each room.
- Wyndham Alltra Cancun – Wake up in the morning and fill yourself and your family with nutrients by enjoying a continental breakfast, then get ready to have fun playing mini golf, swimming in the pool, or splashing about in the waterpark! All their rooms are family-friendly, so check out which one fits your preferences better by the time of booking!
- Barceló Maya Tropical – All Inclusive – This Xpu Ha hotel has a never-ending list of cool activities for kids and adults! Starting with indoor playgrounds, surfing facilities, mini carts, mini golf, a spa and fitness center, and even a skate rink! Their superior room is the biggest one and hosts 4 guests. It comes with a balcony with garden views, a minibar, and a coffee and tea machine.
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Beach Resort – Oh! I love this resort style, with earth tones and amazing blue touches resembling the amazing Caribbean ocean! Located on Mazatlán’s beachfront, this hotel comes with 2 outdoor pools, a kids’ pool, bars, and restaurants, with some options to eat at the beach! The luxury suites are great for families of 6, and they come with a dining table and a furnished balcony!
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa – All Inclusive – Located in Mazatlán, this hotel has the most amazing tropical garden filled with stunning palm trees, a heated outdoor pool with a swim-up bar, a kids club and a kids pool, and amazing views of the ocean since this hotel is by the beachfront! They offer 2 types of suites, both good for families of either 4 or 6 members!
- Grand Isla Navidad Resort – A super classy option right in Barra de Navidad, this hotel offers bicycle rentals and bike tours, on-site water sports and snorkeling, and themed dinner nights for the whole family! Not all rooms cover all-inclusive amenities, so check by the time of booking this option, and keep in mind the biggest rooms host 3 guests!
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||Grand Velas Los Cabos|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||Grand Residences Riviera Cancun|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Beach Resort|
|👨👨👧 Best hotel for families||Palmaïa|
BONUS: Best luxury family resorts in Mexico
Ah, you know me! I couldn’t end this post on the best all-inclusive family resorts in Mexico without sharing with you the best luxury family resorts in Mexico!
The general price for the accommodations listed in this list is around US$900. So check which location and amenities fit your preferences better!
1. One&Only Mandarina
I don’t know where to begin! I am in awe! This hotel in Lo de Marcos is filled with natural beauty and has stunning decor, with dark wood touches that mix with the palm trees coming into the room from the balconies. This resort offers villas with private pools, up to 8 rooms, and cute tree houses with private pools on the balconies overlooking the ocean.
2. Nobu Hotel Los Cabos
Minimalistic and elegant, a perfect mix between the freshness of the Caribbean and the harmony of the feng shui system. This hotel has a kids club and an outdoor playground, 3 swimming pools, and a spa center; there is something for every member of your family! They offer suites and apartments for families, the biggest one can host 14 guests!
3. Nizuc Resort & SpaZadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Do you want to relax in a scenic hotel? This Cancun accommodation has a simple and chic style that will lighten you and your family up! With fun activities for the whole family, like kayaking, snorkeling, and tennis matches! This hotel also features live entertainment for all guests staying in any of the rooms, which come with soaking tubs and views of the Pacific Ocean!
4. Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
This beachfront resort in San José del Cabo has style and class, a golf course, a kids club, 4 swimming pools (3 for adults, 1 for all ages), and 4 upscale restaurants featuring vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options, as well as Latin American, Mexican, and international cuisines! All the rooms and villas come with excellent views, and some of them have a private pool or plunge pool.
This is paradise! Imagine staying in a Villa with your own private pool and beach access. A dream! Apart from amazing villas and suites, this resort comes with amazing activities for kids at the kids club, spa treatments for the parents, and a wide range of water sports for the whole family!
FAQs about all-inclusive family resorts in Mexico
🏖️ Which are the best all-inclusive resorts for families in Cancun’s hotel zone?
👪 Which are the best all-inclusive resorts in Mexico for families of 5?
🎢 Which are the best all-inclusive resorts for families with water parks in Mexico?
That is all for today, lovely humans! So many cool all-inclusive family resorts in Mexico! I’ve covered many options for all budgets, plus a sweet bonus with the best luxury family resorts in Mexico! How nice is it to have so many options by beautiful beaches?!
It’s so hard to choose my favorite hotels from this article, there are so many fantastic options, I would be happy to stay in any of these resorts, but if I have to give you my 2 top favorites, those would be:
- Grand Velas Resort – I just love how luxurious and fashionable it is, I want to sit by the infinity pool and admire the ocean!
- Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya – As a millennial who grew up watching Nickelodeon, I would love to stay in a resort where one of the dining options is “Le Spatula,” a SpongeBob-themed restaurant, and I know you would too!!
Which of these all-inclusive Mexico resorts for families is your favorite? Let me know about your experiences in the comments, I love learning about your trips! And book your hotel rooms asap, and save yourself a spot in the most amazing all-inclusive resorts!
Enjoy your all-inclusive getaway,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!