Looking for the best adults-only, all-inclusive resorts in Tulum to spend your next holiday? Well, you came to the right place!
Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula offers so many stunning all-inclusive resorts with access to the crystal waters of the Mexican Caribbean Sea, ancient ruins of the Riviera Maya, and luxury amenities like your own private pool.
To help you save some time and effort, I have already gathered here all the top Tulum all-inclusive resorts for adults, including also 2 bonuses with the best Tulum all-inclusive hotels for couples and Tulum adults-only resorts in case you don’t find availability for the main adults-only resorts.
But before we start, I have to warn you that rooms at the stunning Tulum all-inclusive resorts mentioned in this post get booked out super fast, so I suggest you book your favorite accommodation some months in advance or you might lose your spot!
Ready to discover with me all the best Tulum all-inclusive resorts?
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have the time to read the whole post and you just want to quickly book your accommodation, check out this list with the best all-inclusive resorts in Tulum:
- Best 5-star all-inclusive Tulum resort – Barceló Maya Riviera
- Best Tulum resort for a honeymoon – Kore Tulum Retreat
- All-inclusive resort with top rooms – Dreams Tulum Resort
1. Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya – best all-inclusive resort
Among all the best all-inclusive resorts in this list, Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya is definitely the winner if you want to have an adults-only vacation and be treated like the queen/king that you are!
Here you will sleep in luxurious, spacious rooms with private hot tubs in the bathroom and enjoy breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, eat delicious food at one of the 7 on-site restaurants, and have some deserved relaxation on the private beach, at the sauna, or at the spa.
Other amenities of this beautiful resort include a fitness center, a beauty salon (for an extra cost), a nightclub, and a big outdoor pool. Get ready for your dream holiday!
2. UNICO 20°N 87°W – top all-inclusive resort for luxury
If you really want to splurge during your holiday on the Riviera Maya, this is one of the best Tulum all-inclusive resorts for adults, located right on the gorgeous Playa Kantenah, and offering private beach access.
This Tulum hotel offers luxury suites with elegant decor, a private balcony with a spa bath and sunbeds (so you can relax in full privacy!), and some of them even have breathtaking sea views. My suggestion? Order breakfast with the room service and enjoy this natural spectacle directly from your bed… what better way to start your day?
Another plus? The hotel is conveniently located just half an hour from Tulum Beach, one of the best areas to stay in Tulum, and the town at just 1 hour from Cancun Airport.
3. Barceló Maya Riviera – for first-class amenities
Located near Xpu-Ha Beach, Barcelo Maya Riviera is one the best all-inclusive resorts in Tulum if you want to enjoy first-class service. All the amenities here are just incredible, and you’ll notice that as soon as you enter the property!
In fact, this 5-star Tulum hotel has everything you need for a holiday full of comforts: five on-site restaurants with themed nights, four pools (including a huge outdoor pool), tennis courts, and a fitness center for the most actives ones, and a spa with treatment rooms, a sauna, and a steam room for relaxation. Everyone’s taste will be satisfied here!
4. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa – the best location
Dreams Tulum Resort is located just minutes from both the ancient Mayan ruins and Tulum town, perfect if you want to explore the area during your free time! But I doubt you will have it: the resort offers so many cool activities, like on-site watersports, traditional Mayan spa ceremonies, nightly entertainment, and golf at the Riviera Maya Golf Club (just nearby the property) that it will keep you entertained all the time.
NOTE: The whole property is not adults-only, but it does have a secluded adults-only section, with swim-out suites, access to a private outdoor pool, and a swim-up bar!
Also, while Dreams Tulum Resort is a little lower rated than what we usually recommend, this is one of the most popular and best all-inclusive resorts in Tulum, Mexico, so I had to include it in this list!
5. Bahia Principe Luxury – top resort for relaxation
Located between Tulum and Akumal, Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka’an is one of the best Tulum all-inclusive resorts if you want to have a beach vacation in full relaxation, offering a Bahia Spa with a hammam Turkish bath and massage services and direct access to your own private beach area.
But this doesn’t mean you will get bored here: the resort also offers many cool amenities like swim-up bars, tennis courts, spacious swimming pools, a fitness center, and a nightclub!
Another plus? Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka’an has a 24-hour reception at the front desks, perfect if you arrive at Cancun Airport at night and you have to do a late check-in!
NOTE: Bear in mind that this resort has a 3-night minimum stay!
6. Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa – top beachfront resort
Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach is perfect if you want to be nestled in a Mayan Jungle setting, be one with nature, and enjoy direct access to one of the most pristine beaches of the Yucatan Peninsula and its beautiful waters!
This all-inclusive spa resort in Tulum also boasts a lagoon pool, 8 different restaurants serving world cuisines, a superb fitness center, and a hotel spa where you can enjoy wellness treatments. And that’s not all: compared to the other Tulum all-inclusive resorts on this list, the hotel has the closest location to Cancun International Airport!
7. Kore Tulum Retreat & Spa – top resort for couples
Located in Tulum National Park near the Tulum Mayan Ruins, Kore Tulum Retreat is our top choice among all the Tulum all-inclusive resorts for a romantic vacation!
This spa resort on the Riviera Maya offers stunning suites with a private pool and room service available, so you can enjoy full privacy with your special one! And when you feel like leaving your room, you can indulge in a delicious a la carte breakfast and a couples massage at the full-service spa… how great does it sound?
Another advantage of Kore Tulum Retreat is that it is right in the middle of the hotel zone, perfect if one day you want to experience Tulum’s crazy nightlife!
NOTE: This hotel has a lower rating than what I would usually recommend, but it is still a great resort, and I wanted to give you enough options for you to choose
|🛎️ Best luxury all-inclusive resort:||Barceló Maya Riviera|
|👩❤👨 Best honeymoon resort:||Kore Tulum Retreat|
|🏖️ All-inclusive resort with private beach:||Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach|
|⭐ Resort with amazing rooms:||Dreams Tulum Resort|
BONUS 1: Top adults-only resorts in Tulum (not all-inclusive)
Until now we have seen the 7 best Tulum all-inclusive resorts for adults, but I wanted to include a few more options for you.
In fact, all the Tulum all-inclusive resorts on the main list are very requested, so chances might be that you don’t find availability for them, especially if you book last minute. For this reason, I’ve included this bonus with the best adults-only resorts in Tulum, Mexico!
Even if they don’t offer an all-inclusive package, they will still give you other great advantages like beach access, close proximity to the Tulum ruins, big swimming pools, a good location to explore the surrounding attractions, and much more… all this far from the noise of kids screaming.
- TRS Yucatan Hotel – If you’re looking for the ultimate luxury holiday in Tulum, the TRS Yucatan Hotel can’t be more perfect, located on the stunning Playa Kantenah 30 minutes drive from Tulum Beach and 1 hour from Cancun International Airport.
This 5-star Tulum resort will offer you so many excellent facilities for a holiday full of comforts, from an exclusive beach club with elegant Bali beds, trendy bars serving premium drinks, and even a lagoon pool to enjoy full relaxation! And the most active guests can join yoga classes or stay in shape at the fully equipped fitness center.
- Hotel Bardo – If you want to be close to Tulum town and all the beach clubs and restaurants of the Zona Hotelera while enjoying all the advantages of an elegant resort, check out this incredible hotel (located also only 1h from Cancun Airport)!
Here suites come with their own private plunge pool and a terrace with a garden view, perfect for couples who want to enjoy their own privacy, and the facilities are just great, including a pool and an onsite restaurant, free parking, room and concierge services, as well as tour services to explore the nearby attractions!
- Joy Tulum – If you want to have a holiday full of activities and adventures, this resort is the place for you! In fact, the accommodation has a very convenient location only 4 miles from Tulum Archeological Site, in an area which is very popular for snorkeling, diving, and windsurfing… you’ll have so much fun!
Here you will also have access to free WiFi, free parking, free use of bicycles, a year-round outdoor pool, and a sun terrace… What else could you ask for?
- Mezzanine a Colibri – This adults-only resort is located right on a white sand beach, perfect if you want to have direct access to the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea and enjoy a first-class service!
Here the staff is very friendly and will go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed. The rooms come with balcony Jacuzzis and unforgettable water views, and the on-site restaurant serves delicious Thai and beach food prepared by an award-winning chef… does it sound like a dream? Check out the pictures to believe that is true!
- The Beach Tulum – This adults-only hotel offers great value for the price and is in one of the best locations in Tulum, only 4 miles from the famous Mayan Ruins, so you can explore them anytime (they even offer private parking on site).
The luxurious rooms here are just stunning, offering air-conditioning, breathing views of the beach and the ocean, and stylish decor. Other advantages? Here you will have access to a beach club, an outdoor pool, a delicious on-site restaurant, and even a spa where you can spoil yourself with relaxing massages.
- Coco Hacienda Tulum – This adults-only boutique hotel, located in La Veleta district, offers a peaceful atmosphere and great service: the staff here is so friendly and helpful and will do everything to make you feel like a king/queen!
But the property itself is great, giving you access to many facilities like two outdoor pools, a relaxing spa, free parking if you want to explore the surrounding area, as well as a delicious restaurant and trendy bar on site. I warn you: you will never want to leave!
BONUS 2: The best all-inclusive resorts in Tulum for couples
We have just seen all the best adults-only resorts in Tulum (with and without the all-inclusive package), but if you are traveling with your special one and you still want to enjoy the advantages of an all-inclusive stay?
No worries! There are many incredible all-inclusive resorts in Tulum, Mexico, which are perfect for couples, or for those who haven’t found availability on the previous list of Tulum adults-only resorts and are eager to compromise on the adult-only feature.
All the amenities in these Tulum all-inclusive resorts are perfect for a romantic getaway: relaxing spas, access to beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya, rooms with a private pool, intimate restaurants, and much more… Are you ready to explore them all with me?
Let’s check them out together:
- Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort – This is one of the best all-inclusive resorts for a romantic getaway, offering comfy rooms with a full ocean view and a private balcony or terrace, perfect to enjoy some tranquil moments with your special one.
And when you’ll feel like leaving your room, you can enjoy fitness classes and beach volleyball if you’re the kind of active couple, or get relaxing treatments at the on-site spa and wellness center. Check out the pictures… I am sure you will fall in love!
- Bahia Principe Grand Tulum all-inclusive – Located on a white-sanded beach, a few minutes drive from Aktun Chen Natural Park, Bahia Principe Grand Tulum is one of the best Tulum all-inclusive resorts if you want to have access to great facilities!
Here you will relax in one of the three outdoor pools, stay in shape at the excellent fitness center, play with your other half at the tennis courts and golf course, splash around at the waterpark, or even spend the night away in the resort’s nightclub and casino… perfect for active couples!
NOTE: This hotel is rated lower than I would usually recommend, but at least this way you get more options for your perfect getaway!
- Grand Palladium White Sand Resort and Spa – This spa resort is located on the stunning coast of the Riviera Maya, right between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, and offers spacious rooms, great amenities for couples like a relaxing spa and sauna, and ever better activities!
In fact, here you’ll be entertained from the early morning to night with both land and sea activities: get ready to have some fun at the water park, play at the mini golf course, stay fit at the gym, have a magical catamaran ride, and much more!
NOTE: As with the hotel before, this accommodation has a lower rate than what I would usually recommend but makes a great option for a couples getaway so I decided to include it in the list!
FAQs about Tulum adults-only, all-inclusive resorts
🏨 Which are the best all-inclusive resorts in Tulum, Mexico?
⭐ Which are the most luxurious all-inclusive resorts in Tulum, Mexico?
🏖️ Which are the best Tulum all-inclusive resorts with a private beach?
🏩 Which are the best Tulum all-inclusive resorts for couples?
🤔 What do Tulum all-inclusive resorts include in their package?
A stay in one of the amazing Tulum all-inclusive resorts usually includes unlimited food and drinks in the on-site restaurants and bars, room service is free, all entertainment and the use of facilities like swimming pools.
Can you believe that? We are at the end of this very extensive guide about the best Tulum all-inclusive resorts for adults only.
We saw Tulum’s all-inclusive resorts for any taste: honeymoon resorts with swim-up suites, beachfront accommodations with direct access to the Mexican Caribbean Sea, luxury properties, and much more.
Moreover, I included 2 bonuses to help those who haven’t found availability on the main list of all-inclusive Tulum resorts.
So… which one will you stay at? If you’re still undecided, I cannot blame you, we went through so many options! So let me help you a little more with my 2 absolute favorite Tulum all-inclusive resorts:
- Dreams Tulum Resort – Dreams Tulum Resort is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Tulum (Quintana Roo), offering a secluded adults-only section with swim-out suites.
- Bahia Principe Grand Tulum – If you are going on a romantic holiday to Tulum, this is one of the best all-inclusive Tulum resorts, offering many cool facilities and activities to keep you entertained!
If you like them as much as I do, make sure you book them immediately so you don’t risk losing the spot: rooms get booked out super fast here!
And if you have any questions for me or you know other Tulum all-inclusive resorts and you want to share your experience, please do so in the comments below: looking forward to reading them all.
Have an amazing holiday!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!