Welcome to the land of waterparks, beautiful nature, and lots of fun activities! I hope you’ve packed your hiking gear and fluffy clothes because that’s what you’ll mostly use while you’re visiting Wisconsin Dells! But for that you’ll need a place to stay, and what is a better type of accommodation for an outdoors adventure than a picture-perfect cabin!?
In this post, you’ll find the best Wisconsin Dells cabins listed from most to least expensive. I’ve handpicked the ones with the most amazing reviews from a long list so you can be sure that all the options here are unmissable!
Since the whole area in and around Wisconsin Dells is so beautiful I’ve also added a short bonus with some great vacation rentals that have a spa bath (perfect for some alone relaxing time).
Plus it would be good to have that backup choice in case the main cabin rentals sell out. Which brings me to my next point: book fast! Sorry for the bluntness but trust me, when it comes to accommodations in this touristic place you can’t risk it.
Time to go!
If you are in a hurry
Want to have a quick look at the best of the best without needing to read the whole post? Don’t worry then, I’ve got you covered with this short list of the top Wisconsin Dells cabins:
- Rustic Cabin – Best luxury cabin
- Whitetail Ridge – Best value for money
- Lazy Bear Lodge – Best affordable accommodation
Luxury (US$500 and up)
- Rustic Cabin – Located in Green Lake County on Lake Puckaway, this luxurious vacation rental has everything you need for your stay including many modern amenities like a fully equipped kitchen. Surrounded by trees and a lake, this cabin has space for 12 people and a charming rustic atmosphere that will make you fall in love with it! Make sure you grab a swimsuit because there’s a hot tub waiting for you here!
- Log Cabin – Get away from the city noise and enjoy a holiday in nature at this secluded log cabin near the Wisconsin River. With space for up to 15 people, the cabin offers access to the river and hiking trails as well as lots of amenities including a dining room and a lovely outdoor sitting area with a fire pit (the perfect night spot). So get a good book and get ready to relax in front of the fireplace with your family and friends!
- River House – Planning a family trip? Then this stunning home might be the perfect space for you! Located just a short drive from the best Wisconsin Dells attractions (which you should definitely visit), the vacation rental comes with three bedrooms (perfect for 10 people), two bathrooms, and a dining room. Enjoy your morning coffee by the Wisconsin River and get ready to spend an unforgettable week here!
- Pines Cabin – Looking for a cabin that’s located near downtown Wisconsin Dells? Then check out this one! Offering a rustic yet modern decor in its 5 bedrooms and two bathrooms the cabin can fit more than 1 family (around 15 people) and it also has all the amenities everyone will need including a kitchen and a porch where you can stargaze at night! So pack your bags and get ready to spend a lot of time exploring the hiking trails around!
- Moose Lodge – Can you hear the wood cracking in the fireplace and smell those pine trees? Spend your Wisconsin trip in this stylish cabin that has wooden furnishings, 5 bedrooms (for up to 16 people) and a billiard room. Located pretty remotely but not too far from Wisconsin River, this cabin is perfect for anyone who needs a relaxing vacation away from the city noise.
Mid Range (from US$350 – US$500)
- Whitetail Ridge – Who’s ready to go fishing, kayaking and hiking on this trip in Wisconsin Dells? I’m sure everyone, but first let’s find you a cozy cabin! This one is pretty amazing and it has lots of amenities plus so much space in its 5 bedrooms for around 13 people. During the day you can chill in front of the fireplace and at night enjoy stargazing with your family and friends by the outdoor firepit.
- Cabin Wisconsin River – Perfect for a small family or a group of friends, this beautiful cabin is located right by the Wisconsin River and it has 3 bedrooms which can fit 7 people and 1 full bathroom. If you’re not into fishing or hiking you can borrow kayaks from the cabin and spend a day outdoors. Or if the weather is not on your side, enjoy a chill day in the cabin and play some board games.
- Eagles Nest – Located near some major Wisconsin Dells attractions like the Mirror Lake State Park and Wild West Waterpark, this vacation rental has such a homey atmosphere and lots of amenities including a gas fireplace, a balcony and 4 bedrooms which can accommodate up to 12 people. There are lots of activities to try around the area from fishing and hiking but I’d definitely stop by the water parks too during the trip.
- Wisconsin Dells Studio – How’s that romantic Wisconsin Dells vacation planning going? If you’re still in need of a private cabin just for you 2, I think I’ve found just a place for you! The studio-cabin has 1 full bathroom and a small kitchenette. Enjoy your lunches on the little porch and make sure you check out all the activities nearby, you’ll find everything from boating on the Wisconsin River, to relaxing in the spa.
- Spacious Cabin – Tucked away between the trees, this scenic cabin offers lake access and 4 bedrooms (enough for 9 people). Wake-up to the sound of birds chirping in Wisconsin Dells, and enjoy your coffee by the river. You’ll find that the accommodation has a kitchen, a living area and a fireplace as well.
Budget (up to US$350)
- Lazy Bear Lodge – If you’re looking for something a bit more budget-friendly for your trip to Wisconsin Dells then have a look at this wooden cabin that looks so cozy and comfortable that you won’t want to leave! With a stunning backdrop of trees from its small porch, a spacious living area equipped with a tv and gas fireplace, plus 3 bedrooms which can fit up to 10 people, this cabin is surely a keeper!
- Woods Cabin – Whether you’re bringing your family to Wisconsin Dells (also known as the waterpark capital of the world), or you’re just looking for a tranquil getaway, this cabin will be perfect for you! With an intimate touch but enough space to fit 5 people, this cabin comes with an electric fireplace, a garden, and a porch where you can sit and enjoy the views.
- Arbor Lake Getaway – Pack your bags because you’re going to Wisconsin Dells! Set in a wooded area not too far from all the golf courses and waterparks, this cozy three bedroom-cabin will make you feel just like home! Equipped with all the facilities you need including a kitchen, games and an outdoor seating area with a firepit, this place is ready to welcome its next visitors!
- Mountain Village – Jump from your cabin straight into the outdoor pool at this fabulous Wisconsin Dells cabin! If you can’t wait until you visit the water parks then enjoy the sun on the loungers by the pool! And don’t worry, the cabin comes with enough space for 6 people and a bathroom. What are you waiting for? The waterpark capital in the world is waiting for you!
- Log Cabin – Ever wanted to stay in one of those cute tiny houses? Well, now it’s your chance! The Log Cabin has room only for 2 people, and it has 1 bathroom and a dining area! It’s also pretty secluded so it’s perfect for anyone who wants to get away from all the city noise! However if you find yourself a bit bored, the Mirror Lake State Park and water parks are just a drive away.
|👑 Luxury price:||$650|
|🏨 Mid Range:||$450|
|🛎️ Best luxury cabin:||Rustic Cabin|
|🧳 Best mid-range cabin:||Whitetail Ridge|
|👛 Best budget cabin:||Lazy Bear Lodge|
BONUS: Best VRBOs near Wisconsin Dells with a spa bath
If you’re looking for some amazing vacation rentals near the Wisconsin Dells area where you can relax in your own private spa tub just minutes away from all the water parks in the area and other attractions?
Then have a look at the shortlist below, it has some amazing accommodations which mid-range and luxury with prices from US$400 to US$900:
- Crossing at the Oaks – Located in Lake Delton (which is known for its sandy beach) this accommodation comes with lots of space where you can fit around 20 people! So if you’re in a big group, come and enjoy your time by relaxing near the fireplace, enjoying the heated pool, the theater room, and going out to explore around! You’ll find lots of waterparks, golf courses and woods nearby.
- Champagne Chalet – This stunning chalet has such a great style! Lots of wooden furnishing, a large living area that can fit all the guests and 6 bedrooms. When you’re not exploring the area you can chill in the spa bath or look for the nearest sandy beach. The accommodation is also equipped with a big kitchen where you can cook for the entire group!
- Making Memories Lodge – Perfect for a joint family vacation, this cozy lodge is set in a tranquil area but not too far from all the attractions and a sandy beach. It also has room for up to 12 people! Although it’s tempting to spend all your time by the fireplace, or playing some billiards, don’t forget there are many outdoor activities like kayaking and boating.
FAQs about Wisconsin Dells cabins
💰 How much does it cost to rent a cabin at Wisconsin Dells?
Renting a cabin in Wisconsin Dells can cost between $250 – $450 depending on the size and style you are looking for.
🔝 Is Wisconsin Dells worth visiting?
Yes! Wisconsin Dells has so many fun outdoor activities from kayaking to boating on the Wisconsin River! Plus it’s also known as the water park capital of the world so all families come here for that.
🏊 Do any vacation rentals in Wisconsin Dells have a pool?
Yes, there are some cabin rentals in Wisconsin Dells that have a pool, like Mountain Village, which has great reviews and other amazing facilities.
🏘️ Where should I stay in Wisconsin Dells for a large group?
Log Cabin and Pines Cabin are perfect for large groups. These cabin rentals can fit up to 15 people and have a lot of space in the living room area.
Can you already smell the burnt marshmallows and hear the fire logs cracking? Oh gotta love the woods and all these rustic Wisconsin Dells cabins.
I feel like by now you might’ve already forgotten which were the main points so let’s do a quick run-down before we wrap this up.
The post has the best Wisconsin Dells cabins, listed from most to least expensive, plus a short bonus with some vacation rentals that have a spa bath.
While I know that many of you will be glad that I’ve offered so many options, I’m sure some may be confused by this. But don’t worry I’ll help you with that as well, by offering my 2 favorite cabins in Wisconsin Dells:
- Rustic Cabin – A stunning cabin rental near the Wisconsin River that has a rusting design, an indoor heated pool, and a fire pit
- Whitetail Ridge – A cute wooden cabin that comes with a cozy setting and outdoor furniture
Don’t forget what I said about booking early! Trust me, these places will sell out super fast, so I highly recommend booking yours early!
Enjoy your holidays everyone and don’t forget that I’m here in case you’ve got any questions. Just leave me a comment below and I’ll answer ASAP!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!