Are you planning your stay in Miami, and you’re looking for the perfect accommodation for your next family vacation?
Well, you have ended up in the right place because I will help you with your travel plans. I have done extensive research and collected all the best picks divided by price range, so you’ll easily find the best family hotel Miami has to offer!
Just note that the prices mentioned here refer to a night in a room for 2 adults and 2 children.
All these family-friendly hotels offer amazing facilities for the whole family, like outdoor pools, fine dining restaurants, kids clubs, etc. Most of them also have direct access to dreamy beaches like Miami Beach and South Beach, where you’ll have long beach walks and enjoy fun beach games!
Whichever hotel you choose, just remember to book your room far in advance so you don’t risk losing the spot: accommodation gets booked out super fast here.
And now, let’s jump right in!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have the time to read the whole post, check out this quick list of the best family hotels in Miami, divided by budget:
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – The Setai, Miami Beach
- Top mid-range hotel – The Palms Hotel & Spa
- Best hotel on a budget – Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables
- Top Miami beach hotel for families – Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Luxury (US$500 and up)
- The Setai, Miami Beach – This Miami beach hotel is the perfect place if you want to splurge during your family holiday, offering direct access to Miami Beach and to countless luxury amenities. Some examples? Here you will find family suites furnished in Asian-style décor, 3 swimming pools, a fitness center, a hotel spa offering countless massages and treatments, and a golf course right in the property’s surroundings.
- Four Seasons Hotel Miami – Located in downtown Miami, one of the best areas to stay, The Four Seasons Hotel Miami is pet-friendly, so you can bring your four-legged friend with the family! Here your younger children will be entertained the whole day at the kids club or with the babysitting services, while you can just chill at the outdoor pool or the hot tub and sauna, enroll in fitness classes like cycling or yoga, or soak up some sun on the rooftop terrace.
- Acqualina Resort and Residences – Located right in front of Sunny Isles Beach, this family-friendly resort offers luxurious amenities for the entire family, like a hotel spa with relaxing treatments, oceanfront swimming pools (including a children’s pool), and a cool kids club. And wait to see the guest rooms, all featuring stunning ocean views, queen beds, room service, and access to a delicious breakfast every morning.
- The Betsy Hotel, South Beach – Are you ready to be treated like royals? Then check out one of the best family hotels in Miami, located in South Beach, offering literally anything you need for a holiday full of comfort! In fact, here, you will get access to a private beach, a courtyard, a rooftop pool with 360-degree views, and a golf course in the close surroundings, where you can play golf with your loved ones!
- EAST Miami – This great hotel offers stunning guest rooms (you can choose from two-bedroom suites, king rooms, and other options) and many other amenities to make your stay unforgettable. You will find a big outdoor pool area with 4 different swimming pools: a lap pool, spa pool, cold plunge, and hot tub. There are also retail shops, a movie theater, onsite restaurants & bars, spas, and more.
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort – This is one of the best family resorts in Miami if you want to have ocean views from any corner of the property, located a few steps from Hollywood Beach. This oceanfront resort will make anyone happy, offering 3 swimming pools, 8 fine dining restaurants, an 11,000 ft² full-service spa, a kids club, and water sports facilities, including a surfing simulator.
Mid-Range (US$320 – US$450)
- Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel – This Italian villa-style hotel is located within walking distance from Bal Harbour Beach and offers facilities for any taste, starting from a fitness center to a beautiful swimming pool and a hot tub/jacuzzi. And wait to see the rooms – all the accommodations have a fully equipped kitchen with views of the courtyard, a spacious living area, comfy beds, and a flat-screen TV.
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel – Located in Miami Beach, this is definitely one of the best kid-friendly hotels in Miami, hosting amenities for the whole family, especially for younger children. In fact, here you will find a zero-entry pool and the super cool SOBE Kids Club, where kids can play video games and arcade games, climb an oversized lifeguard hut, join pizza-making classes, and have outdoor adventures like scavenger hunts.
- The Palms Hotel & Spa – This oceanfront hotel on Miami Beach is nestled in green palms and gardens and will make you feel like you are on a tropical island! Here you will start your day the best way with a superb breakfast and then spend it splashing in the outdoor pool or relaxing in the hotel spa, offering a wide variety of body care services. Rooms are also incredible, all coming with views of the hotel gardens, the cityscape, or the Atlantic Ocean!
- Kimpton EPIC Hotel, an IHG Hotel – This urban hotel has a great location in downtown Miami, precisely 5 minutes from the Port of Miami: perfect for travelers with cruise plans. You can choose from many different guest rooms, a delicious free breakfast every morning, a rooftop pool to chill with amazing views of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay and even a full-service marina.
- Mandarin Oriental Miami – I am sure you will fall in love with this oceanfront hotel in downtown Miami – at least I did! In this property, all the rooms come with stunning views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay, a private balcony, and a marble bathroom. When you leave your room, you’ll have access to a luxurious spa, an infinity-edge outdoor pool with butler service, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Uma House by Yurbban South Beach – Located at a very short walk from Miami Beach, Uma House by Yurbban South Beach offers spacious accommodation for up to 4 people and great value for the price. You will enjoy many cool facilities, like an outdoor swimming pool, a tranquil garden and a terrace to soak up some sun, a delicious restaurant and a bar, and even private parking, perfect if you want to explore the area!
Budget (up to US$300)
- The Elser Hotel Miami – If you want access to luxury amenities without spending a fortune, this great hotel is for you, featuring an outdoor swimming pool, concierge services, a fitness center, and a terrace. The guest rooms here are also amazing, all coming with air conditioning, a seating and dining area, a flat-screen TV, a private balcony, and even a fully equipped kitchen. You’ll feel immediately at home!
- The Lago Mar Beach Resort and Club – This is one of the best family resorts in Miami if you want to stay on a budget, offering spacious accommodations at very reasonable prices! But this hotel also has a great location in Miami, right in front of a stunning private beach and a short drive from Miami International Airport and downtown Miami, so you’ll have everything at your fingertips!
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection – If you are looking for an affordable hotel in Miami to bring your four-legged friend with you, check out this pet-friendly accommodation in the Coral Gables area, with easy access to the vibrant South Beach. You will sleep in contemporary suites with in-room wireless internet, 24-hour room service, and a private bathroom.
- EB Hotel Miami Airport – If you are the type of person who’s always worried about losing the flight, this boutique hotel is for you, located a few minutes’ drive from the Miami International Airport. During your free time, you can splash in the spacious outdoor swimming pool, stay in shape in the 24-hour fitness center (fully equipped with weights, treadmills, and elliptical machines), or have a cocktail at the lobby bar.
- Shore View Hotel – Located a few steps from Hollywood Beach, this cozy accommodation will offer you access to a beautiful private beach area, as well as many other amenities. Some examples? The property hosts a private terrace, free private parking for guests who drive, and room service, while all the accommodation comes with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV.
- URBANICA The Euclid – This is the ultimate accommodation to stay on a budget among all the best family-friendly hotels in Miami. In fact, for very cheap prices, you will have access to private parking, a delicious restaurant, a bar, and even free bikes, perfect if you love outdoor activities. Another plus of the hotel? Each room comes with city views, free Wi-Fi, a concierge, and room service. Isn’t it great?
|👑 Luxury price:||US$550|
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||The Setai, Miami Beach|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||The Palms Hotel & Spa|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables|
FAQs about best family hotels in Miami
🌴 Which are the best family hotels in Miami?
👨👩👧👦 Which are the best family hotels in Miami for luxury?
🤔 Is Miami worth visiting with kids?
Yes, Miami is perfect for a family vacation, featuring fantastic weather the whole year, many incredible beaches, and cool attractions for the whole family. There are also many kid-friendly hotels in Miami, like the Loews Miami Beach Hotel.
📍 Which is the nicest area to stay in Miami?
Miami Beach is the best area to stay in Miami, offering access to many entertainment options along Ocean Drive street, world-famous nightlife, super cool art galleries, top-notch hotels, delicious dining options, and boutique shopping.
We have just gone over an amazing list of top hotels in Miami for any kind of budget and taste. Whether you were looking for accommodation in Miami Beach, South Beach, or Miami downtown, I am pretty sure you have found the best family hotel in Miami for your family vacation. Am I right?
If not, no worries. I understand it’s hard to decide when there are so many family hotels in Miami. So let me give you extra help with my 2 favorite accommodations:
- The Setai, Miami Beach – This Miami beach hotel is the perfect place if you want to splurge during your family holiday, offering access to countless luxury amenities.
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel – Located in Miami Beach, this is definitely one of the best kid-friendly hotels in Miami, hosting a cool kids club and zero-entry pool.
Whichever hotel you choose, book them far in advance, or you might lose the spot, and I bet you don’t want that!
Also, if you have any hotel suggestions or questions for me, don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below: I will answer you as soon as I can. In the meantime…
Have an unforgettable family vacation!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!