Planning your trip to the famous Ichetucknee Springs in Florida? Then you better hop on because today we’ll get to check out the top places to stay near this incredible attraction.
In this post, you’ll find the best hotels near Ichetucknee Springs, which I ordered from most to least expensive so that you can easily find the right one for you! I’ve been doing a lot of research, and I came up with an incredible list that I’m sure everyone will love!
Just a small piece of advice though, once you decide which hotel you like the best, make sure to book it in advance, as the Springs are so famous, and everyone will want to stay as close as possible and in the most amazing rooms.
Who’s ready to hit the road?
If you are in a hurry
Here just for a quick check-up? Then have a look at the list below, it has the top hotels near Ichetucknee Springs:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake City – Best luxury hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake City – Top mid-range hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alachua – Best budget hotel
Luxury (US$200 and up)
- Grady House Bed and Breakfast – Check out this super comfortable accommodation that’s set a 20 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs. The bed and breakfast comes with cozy rooms that have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Start your mornings with some yummy (free) food, and then get ready to visit the Springs. When you come back, you can enjoy the starry night on the accommodation’s terrace.
- Best Western Waldo Inn & Suites – Enjoy the sun by the outdoor swimming pool of this hotel that’s located 1h away from Ichetucknee Springs. The accommodation features rooms with a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities so you can start your mornings in the right way! Make sure you book your hotels near the Ichetucknee Springs in advance, as this place is super popular, and everyone wants to stay as close to it as possible!
- Home 2 Suites by Hilton Lake City – Modern, clean, and super spacious! This hotel set a 20 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs has everything you need for your super fun holiday! Oh, yes! You’ll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center, and a breakfast each morning here. The rooms come with a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV.
- AC Hotel by Marriott – Gotta love a hotel that has great style! Just like this one which is located a 1h drive away from Ichetucknee Springs. With a rooftop pool from where you can admire the city, an outdoor fire pit, and a bar, this hotel is surely a keeper! The rooms are super spacious and have many facilities; some come with a great view! You’ll also find bikes to rent at the hotel, with which you can explore the area!
- Staybridge Suites – Spend your days sunbathing under the Florida sun by the pool of this hotel that’s located a 45 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs. The accommodation offers some great rooms for families and even a basketball court which I’m sure everyone will love! After a whole day at the Springs, gather up by the outdoor fireplace and relax!
Mid-range (from US$130 to US$170)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake City – Located a 20 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs, this modern accommodation features rooms with a private bathroom, a TV, and coffee facilities. Start your days with a swim in the pool, and then get ready to visit the famous Springs! If you still have some energy when you come back, borrow some board games from the hotel and play with your friends and family!
- Best Western Gateway Grand – It’s impossible not to like Florida! This place is packed with great hotels just like this one which is set a 40 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs. The accommodation offers rooms with lots of space and free Wi-Fi. But what I’m sure everyone will love is the outdoor pool and the hot tub, which is just the perfect spot to relax after a day of visiting attractions.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lake City – Still looking for the best place to stay near the Ichetucknee Springs? Then check out this one which is located just a 30 min drive away! Not only does the hotel have super comfortable beds, but it also comes with an indoor pool that the guests can use, a continental breakfast, and a fitness center as well.
- Best Western Plus Lake City – Ready for a super fun adventure in the Sunshine State? If you’re headed to the Ichetucknee Springs, then check out this hotel that’s located a 20 min drive away. The accommodation is super well-equipped, and it has spacious rooms with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. I know you’ll probably be out all day long but definitely, make sure to check out their indoor pool!
- Comfort Suites Lake City – There’s no better way to start your day than to go for a swim and spend time out in the sun. Am I right? And at this hotel, that’s exactly what you’ll get to do. Located 25 min away from Ichetucknee Springs, the accommodation comes with an outdoor hot tub and a business center as well. Each morning, guests will get to enjoy a delicious (free) breakfast at the accommodation.
- Tru By Hilton Lake City – Who’s in the holiday mood? I guess everyone! And Florida sure is the right destination for a vacation! This hotel is located 25 min away from Ichetucknee Springs, and it has family rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Before you pack your stuff to get to the Springs, head downstairs to eat a nourishing breakfast, and if you’ve got time, jump in the pool for a quick swimming sesh!
Budget (Up to US$120)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alachua – Looking for something super affordable? Then check out this hotel that’s located a 30 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs. Although simple, the accommodation has all the amenities necessary for your stay, including rooms with a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi, breakfast, and a swimming pool.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lake City – Preparing for your trip to Ichetucknee Springs? Then you’ll need a hotel like this one which is only a 25 min drive away. During your stay, you’re welcome to use the swimming pool and the fitness center. There’s also a restaurant on-site that serves a made-to-order breakfast.
- BlueGem Motel – Who says you can only travel when you’re rich? Luckily there are many affordable places to stay nowadays, just like this accommodation which is located a 20 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs. The place has such a cozy atmosphere, and it comes with a terrace and rooms with private bathrooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn – On the days when you don’t feel like doing anything, relax by the outdoor pool of this hotel that’s located a 25 min drive away from Ichetucknee Springs. The accommodation offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi, and a picnic area where you can chill. Perfect for a relaxed family weekend getaway.
Check the Rates for Your Dates
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake City|
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:||Hampton Inn & Suites Lake City|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Hampton Inn & Suites Alachua|
|👪 Top hotel for families:||Staybridge Suites|
FAQs about hotels near Ichetucknee Springs
👪 Which are the best hotels for families near Ichetucknee Springs?
Staybridge Suites and Hampton Inn & Suites Lake City are some of the best hotels for families near Ichetucknee Springs! The accommodations offer spacious suites and have great reviews.
🏊♀️ Can you swim at Ichetucknee Springs?
Yes, you can swim and snorkel as well in the Ichetucknee Springs State Park.
🏨 Which are the best hotels near Ichetucknee Springs?
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake City and Grady House Bed and Breakfast are some of the best hotels near Ichetucknee Springs (only a 20 min drive away) as both offer excellent facilities like outdoor pools.
⏰ How early should you get to Ichetucknee Springs?
Super early, if it’s possible! I’d recommend around 8 AM to 9 PM if you’re going during spring break or during the summertime.
Florida sure is a magical place filled not only with great attractions but also some amazing hotels near Ichetucknee Springs and cabins which are great for budget travelers and a great alternative if you miss out on the hotels!
If you need a bit of help deciding which hotel to choose, then check out my 2 favorite options below:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake City – This modern hotel has a swimming pool and spacious rooms, and it offers a daily breakfast
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake City – Enjoy the sun by the outdoor pool of this hotel which comes with a fitness center and free parking
As I mentioned earlier it’s super important to book your hotels in advance. Otherwise, you may miss your favorite!
Enjoy your trip, everyone, and as always, I’m around if any of you have any questions. All you’ve got to do is drop me a comment below, and I’ll answer ASAP!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!