Are you planning a trip to Costa Brava? What about spending your lovely vacations in Lloret de Mar? The city is full of fantastic hotels, and I have spent hours and hours picking the best hotels in Lloret de Mar, so you can lay back, relax, and just choose from the best options in the area! This Costa Brava city is stunning; it has amazing nature and delicious food, so good times are guaranteed!
This post is arranged by price, starting with the luxury options, followed by the mid-range options, and last but not least, the budget options. In the end, I added 2 bonuses with the best Lloret de Mar family hotels and 5-star hotels near Lloret de Mar.
Lloret de Mar is a very popular destination for travelers, especially in the summer, so if you want to book the hotel of your dreams and get good deals, it is extremely vital that you book your room in advance!
Are you ready to check out the best hotels in Lloret de Mar!?
Let’s dive in!
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book fast and can’t go through the whole article, here are the best 3 hotels in Lloret de Mar so you can click and book!
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Casa Coco Boutique
- Top mid-range hotel – Hotel Delamar
- Best budget hotel – Hotel Bella Dolores
Luxury (€200 and up)
- “Breeze” Aparthotel by Parrot`s House – This hotel has beautiful touches of blue, as blue as the Mediterranean Sea, which you can see from the hotel since it is located by the beachfront! There is free parking available, and all the apartments are nicely decorated and can host from 2 – 6 guests! Want to have your schedule full of fun on vacation? Here is our article on Things to Do in Lloret de Mar!
- Rigat Park & Spa Hotel – Wow! This hotel is simply a piece of art, with many different styles and decorations filling up the place; you can find Renaissance rooms, colonial-style architecture, and more, all exquisite! Some common areas, like the restaurant, have trees growing in the middle of the room, which looks beautiful! It is located by the beachfront and comes with the most stunning views of Playa de Fenals!
- Hotel Santa Marta – Located by Santa Cristina’s beachfront, this hotel comes with an elegant and minimalistic style that will make you feel relaxed! There is an infinity pool on site and an indoor pool. All the guests staying in any of the rooms, which come with a balcony and a view, can enjoy an amazing complimentary breakfast which can be served in the privacy of your room!
- Casa Coco Boutique Hotel & Spa – I am in love with this hotel’s style; it features rustic and natural decorations that make you feel like you are in the Caribbean! The outdoor pool comes with a beautiful view on the terrace alongside a vintage Volkswagen van, which works as a bar; there is nothing better than a refreshing drink after a swim! Its location is great, only a 20-minute walk away from the center.
- The 15th Boutique Hotel by Bondia Group – This hotel looks so fresh, so modern, and minimalistic! The wicker lamps, chairs, and decor, mixed with all the designer furniture and colorful wallpaper, give the hotel a special charm! Some of the rooms come with a private terrace, and all the guests can access the outdoor swimming pool and enjoy a breakfast full of yummy baked goods!
- Hotel Marsol – This beachfront hotel has the most stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea; it doesn’t matter where you are in the hotel, the views are worth a photo! This hotel comes with a roof terrace pool, hot tub, and a delicious complimentary breakfast! I recommend ending the night dining at any of the onsite restaurants! I highly suggest staying in any of the rooms with a balcony and sea view!
Mid-Range (€150 – €200)
- Sant Pere del Bosc Hotel & Spa – Located in Les Planes, this hotel has the most magnificent style, there are no words to describe how beautiful and luxurious it is! It is surrounded by mountains, and the secluded location makes it perfect for those who want to let go of their worries! There is an outdoor pool with amazing views, a big indoor spa, an onsite restaurant, and luxurious rooms which can host up to 2 guests!
- Hotel Delamar – Located in the city center, this adults-only hotel has it all! Do you want amazing views? You got them! 4 onsite swimming pools with views? What else? A luxurious restaurant serving Mediterranean dishes? Done! If you are staying with a partner, I highly recommend staying in the Premium room, it is super spacious, comes with a bathtub, and the most amazing private balcony.
- Rosamar Es Blau – Imagine: You wake up in your cozy private room and head to the breakfast room to fill your stomach up before heading to the outdoor pool, where you go for a refreshing swim after you get a massage at the wellness center. Go for a nice dinner in the onsite restaurant, and then you are ready for a good slumber to be energized and visit the beach the following day! This hotel is adults-only.
- Gran Hotel Flamingo – What splendor! Incredible style and decorations! This hotel is super big and has an amazing fitness center, a big breakfast room where you can enjoy a free breakfast every morning, and 2 outdoor pools, to swim and refresh! This adults-only hotel is located in Lloret de Mar city center so you will have amazing restaurants, cafes, and shops just steps away from the hotel!
- AQUA Hotel Bertran Park – Wow! This hotel is absolutely stunning, it has a chic and modern vibe, and the amenities it offers are unbeatable! There is a bicycle rental service available to all guests for a fee, and I would recommend hiring it to explore the city in style! All the rooms come with complimentary Wi-Fi, a minibar, and a private bathroom; for a room with a balcony, I suggest the Premium double room!
- Hotel Acapulco – I am obsessed with this hotel’s terrace, it comes with a jacuzzi and swimming pool, and it is surrounded by beach chairs and walls with climbing plants! The hotel offers evening entertainment, themed dinner nights at the onsite restaurant, and the opportunity to go hiking or cycling nearby! The complimentary breakfast is super, and they offer family rooms that can host 4 guests!
Budget (up to US$150)
- Hotel Helios Lloret – Located in the city center of Lloret de Mar, this hotel might be a budget option, but it has luxurious amenities; apart from the swimming pool and onsite restaurant serving vegetarian and vegan options, this hotel has the most stunning spa, which comes with a sauna, a hot tub, and a wide variety of massages and treatments. If you feel adventurous, you can book the snorkeling and diving tours!
- Hotel Maremagnum – This hotel’s lobby decor and wall art looks super young and fun! I imagine people in their 20s would love to stay in this hotel in the city center of Lloret de Mar! The rooms in this property are simple and cozy, and most of them come with a balcony with views. If you need anything, the 24-hour front desk will help you out!
- Hotel Julimar – The property is located outside Lloret de Mar but only a 20-minute walk away from the city! The rooms are comfortable and colorful and have all the amenities you need for a comfy stay! Around the hotel, you can find a cafeteria and coffee shop, but if you don’t feel like leaving the hotel, the vending machines have drinks and snacks!
- Hotel Mireia – This hotel has a lovely homey vibe and cozy decor; you will feel right at home! The hotel comes with a big outdoor swimming pool area, and the onsite bar has a lovely view of it. This bar offers tapas like paella, patatas bravas, and more! So you can taste all of Spain’s flavors with a nice cold drink and a lovely pool view! The biggest room can host groups of 4 guests.
- Hotel Caleta – This little boutique hotel is the perfect example of value for money! It is located only a few steps away from the beach, and rooms like the double deluxe room come with a balcony and the most stunning sea views! Nothing better than waking up and feeling the gentle Mediterranean breeze accompanied by a view! A plus? A delicious complimentary breakfast is served each morning!
- Hotel Bella Dolores – Wow! I cannot believe this hotel is a budget option! It is located by the beachfront, and the rooms have a lovely rustic charm that will make you feel at ease, and the shower has the best water pressure ever (people say it is the best in all Lloret de Mar!). Its city center location makes it perfect for exploring the area on foot and dining in one of the many restaurants and bars nearby!
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|Casa Coco Boutique
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|Hotel Bella Dolores
|💑 Best hotel for couples
|Rigat Park & Spa Hotel
BONUS #1: Lloret de Mar family hotels
After all these amazing hotels in Lloret de Mar, I thought you could benefit from some family hotels! I know how tricky it can be to find hotels that have something that suits all the members of the family, that is why I’ve been looking for the best family hotels in Lloret de Mar so everybody is happy and entertained during the family vacation!
The hotel prices for these hotels range from €200 to €300 per night; let’s check them out!
1. Pola Giverola Resort
Wow! This hotel looks like a total dream! The perfect place to spend a relaxing vacation with your lovely family! The property is located by the beachfront and has 3 onsite pools, one with a huge water slide, perfect for the little ones! At the hotel, you can join an aerobics class with the family, play water sports, or beach volleyball! One of the 3 onsite restaurants offers kid-friendly meals.
2. Hotel Rosamar Garden Resort 4*
This hotel has a huge waterpark, a water playground, pirate-themed mini golf, a kid’s club, and more! For the grown-ups, there is a spa and wellness center with a steam room, a hot tub, and a fitness center. I highly recommend the twin room to families of 4, it comes with 2 double beds, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a spacious balcony with great views of the pool!
3. L’Azure Hotel 4* Sup
This amazing hotel is full of family fun! While the kids spend the day at the kids club or playing at the water playground, the adults can indulge in a spa and in a relaxing sauna session! The hotel comes with 2 outdoor pools and 2 onsite restaurants serving local and international dishes. The hotel sometimes has amazing live performances and evening entertainment open to all guests!
4. Aparthotel Costa Encantada
This hotel is located only a 10-minute walk away from the city center and comes with simple and classic rooms that have all the commodities you could wish for! One of the most fun aspects of this hotel is the incredible terrace with the themed water park slides! The whole family will enjoy this feature! All guests can have a complimentary breakfast each morning, which you will need to have the energy to play all day!
5. Tropic Park
Located in Malgrat de Mar, this hotel is set by the beachfront and comes with 4 outdoor swimming pools so that the entire family can enjoy it! There is an indoor pool with views, a pool for kids, and a second big outdoor pool! The hotel comes with a solarium, a game room, and a complimentary breakfast will make your belly happy! The biggest rooms can host up to 3 guests, making it perfect for small families.
6. Hotel Anabel
Wouldn’t it be amazing to discover Lloret de Mar by bike with the entire family? What about joining the evening entertainment offered by the hotel after having an amazing dinner? The hotel has an outdoor pool, jacuzzi, and a kids playground, so you can relax in the tub while your kids play and meet other kids! The rooms are so stylish and modern that the family suite can host a total of 6 family members!
BONUS #2: 5-star hotels near Lloret de Mar
Ah, you know me! I love to spoil you! So after looking for the best hotels in Lloret de Mar, and all the amazing Lloret de Mar family hotels, I thought I would give you some amazing luxury options! Some of them are closer to the city, and some of them are around 12 miles (20 km) away from the city, which translates to a short 20-minute car drive!
The price range for these deluxe and 5-star hotels near Lloret de Mar goes from €300 to €800 per night.
Let’s dive into the options!
1. Alàbriga Hotel & Home Suites GL
Let’s talk about elegance! I love this hotel style, it’s so luxurious, fun, and chic! It is located by the S’Agaro beachfront and comes with an infinity pool and jacuzzi on a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean sea – nothing better than relaxing with a drink and a view by the pool! The onsite restaurant serves amazing Spanish dishes, and the rooms can host up to 6 guests; all come with spa access and some with ocean views!
2. Hostal de la Gavina GL – The Leading Hotels of the World
Wow, this hotel is more than luxurious; it is royal! It has an old-money vibe, and the decor is exquisite! Marble floors, a Renaissance tapestry, paintings, carved wooden furniture, sculptures, and rooms that have a nice Victorian touch. The hotel comes with 2 swimming pools, a fitness center, and it is located by the stunning S’Agaro beachfront.
3. Hotel Cala del Pi – Adults Only
I love this hotel style! It has a charming, colorful, colonial charm with touches of modernity; truly astonishing! The hotel is located by the beachfront in Platja d’Aro, and the terrace with the swimming pool and hot tub has a direct view of the ocean. The spa center is simply amazing and comes with a wide range of treatments! To end the day in style, dine in the onsite restaurant and taste the most delicious meal!
4. Hotel Camiral a Leading Hotel of the World
This hotel looks like a mansion; it was curated and designed by famous designers, so the rooms and the common areas burst with style and elegance. The rooms have a lovely color theme, and the biggest rooms can host up to 4 guests. The hotel offers personalized spa treatments, and in the summer, you can use the tennis courts, join a guided bike tour, or enjoy a tennis lesson. The hotel is located in Caldes de Malavella.
FAQs about hotels in Lloret de Mar
🧑 Which Lloret de Mar hotels are adults-only?
🏖️ Which Lloret de Mar hotel is by the beachfront?
👪 Which Lloret de Mar hotel is the best for families?
It is a wrap for today, my lovely people! Those were the best hotels in Lloret de Mar, plus 2 amazing bonuses listing the best Lloret de Mar family hotels and 5-star hotels near Lloret de Mar. You have so many options to choose from, I am sure you found the hotel that ticks all the boxes!
Honestly, all the hotels mentioned in this article are truly amazing, and I would be happy to stay in any of them, but if I had to choose my top 2 favorite hotels, I would go with:
- Rigat Park & Spa Hotel – I love the beachfront location, and the style of the hotel looks so luxurious!
- Hostal de la Gavina GL – This hotel is like an art gallery, completely stunning, plus it has an amazing beachfront location for the ultimate vacation!
If you want to get the best deals and the best hotel rooms in Lloret de Mar, you need to book in advance because these get booked super fast!
Which of these hotels is your favorite? Let me know in the comments, and if you have any questions, ask away; I’d love to help!
Until the next one,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!