Are you daydreaming about traveling to Sardinia to spend the best summer of your life? That is wonderful, because I have been looking for the best Alghero hotels, and compared every single accommodation to the next, to make sure your stay in Alghero is memorable! To be completely honest, all the accommodation options in this article are wonderful, with great amenities, locations, and amazing staff!
This article is arranged by price, starting with the luxury options, followed by the mid-range hotels, and last but not least, the budget hotels! At the end of the article, I’ve added 2 bonuses with the best Villas in Alghero, and the best boutique hotels Alghero!
We all know Sardinia is and has always been one of the most popular winter and summer locations for people all over the world; that is why you must book your hotel room in advance to get the best deal and secure the room of your dreams!
Are you ready to check out the best hotels in Alghero?
Without further ado, let’s dive in!!
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book your hotel room fast and don’t have a lot of time to check the whole article, here are the best 3 hotels in Alghero, Sardinia:
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Wine Resort Alghero
- Top mid-range hotel – Don Giovanni
- Best budget hotel – La Llua
Luxury (€230 and up)
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel & SPA – Wow! This luxurious hotel is located in a secluded area of the coast, but only a 10-minute short walk to the historic center. The hotel has an old money style and used to be a royal vacation house. There is an outdoor swimming pool featuring stunning sea views, and all guests get free breakfast and free private parking.
- Wine Resort Alghero – This hotel looks stunning! It is located in Fertilia, just a 20-minute drive to Alghero city center, and it is surrounded by gorgeous olive groves and vineyards, right next to them, there is a refreshing outdoor pool. Plus, the hotel offers free private parking. The rooms look like a piece of art, with beautiful furniture, colorful tiles, and wooden floors; all of the rooms come with fabulous views!
- Alma di Alghero Hotel – This hotel is in a great location in Alghero’s old town, so you have all the cool attractions nearby! The property is modern and luxurious and has a timeless style. The hotel has cool amenities that will make your time here feel like a breeze, including an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, a game room, a complimentary breakfast, and spacious rooms where you can let go of your worries and relax!
- El Faro Hotel & Spa – With a great location by the beachfront and with a private beach area in Porto Conte, this hotel has the most perfect views of the sea and Capo Caccia. The hotel’s facilities will make you feel like a celebrity: stunning outdoor swimming pool, relaxing treatments, sauna, and steam bath at the spa and wellness center. The rooms are beautifully decorated, and most of them come with a balcony with a view!
- Hotel Sa Cheya Relais & Spa – Located outside the city center, only a 10-minute drive away, and with the Alghero airport just 20 minutes away by car, this hotel presents the perfect Sardinian landscape to set you in for relaxation. The hotel has an outdoor pool and 2 tennis courts! If you feel adventurous, you could pay a visit to Pisa; here is our guide to Pisa’s attractions!
- Casa Felicidad Alguer B&B – This cute, modern hotel is located a short walk away from Alghero’s city center and a 20-minute walk to Alghero Port. The hotel’s amazing staff will accommodate you with everything you need and give you tips so you can have the best vacation. The homemade breakfast is definitely one of the nicest features of the hotel! The rooms can host up to 2 people, and some of them come with a balcony.
Mid Range (€200 – €230)
- Don Giovanni – This hotel looks so cozy and picturesque, and it is located by the beachfront, which guarantees amazing views! I recommend this hotel for couples looking to spend a tranquil time in a quiet hotel. I highly recommend the double room with a balcony and sea view to enhance the experience. All the guests staying in any of the rooms can enjoy a complimentary breakfast every morning!
- Hotel Domomea – I love this hotel! It feels so fresh, simple, and unique! The location is unbeatable, just a few minutes away from the old town, the staff is super helpful and kind, and the complimentary breakfast is super varied! I highly recommend staying at the junior suite, it is super spacious; it has a seating area, a balcony, and a private bathroom with a spa tub; nothing better to close the day with!
- Starry Sky Charming House – Oh la la! This hotel is super modern and has a nice futuristic vibe! It is located a 20-minute walk from the city center of Alghero, and it is set by the beachfront, so the views are wonderful! The rooms have neon lights everywhere, the ceilings in the rooms, and the bathrooms have neon light starry skies. I highly recommend booking any of the rooms with an in-room hot tub!
- Alguest – This hotel is simply perfect! The location is amazing, just a short walk away; the staff is helpful; every day in your room, you will find snacks courtesy of the hotel, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable; some of them come with a balcony overlooking the city!
- Hotel Florida – Look at those palm trees on the hotel’s terrace surrounding the huge outdoor pool, which overlooks the deep blue Mediterranean sea; on the terrace, you can also find 2 hot tubs to keep the relaxing times going! The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast every morning, and the rooms have a classic old-school style; some of them come with sea views!
- Quarté Sayàl – What a stunning guest house! The style of the hotel is just the cutest, with the wooden ceilings, the beautiful blue tiles, and colorful furniture, making it really look like it is someone’s home! The hotel comes with an onsite restaurant offering lunch and dinner, there is a wellness center, the beach is only steps away, and there is private parking available for a small fee!
Budget (up to €200)
- Bienestar Maison de Charme – Oh my god! This hotel looks so cool; it resembles a medieval castle, it even has all the decor and architecture that will definitely make you feel like you’re traveling in time, but still, you will have all the modern amenities we all love! This hotel is pet-friendly and offers a free breakfast every morning, and the rooms feature stone walls, marble floors, and balconies with a view!
- Dolce Vita Suite Alghero – I am so in love with this hotel; it looks so cute! The beautiful tiled floor, the vintage furniture, and the big comfortable beds! The beach is not far away, so some rooms feature a romantic balcony with sea views. The hotel would be perfect for couples. I highly suggest couples stay in the deluxe suite, which has a furnished and spacious balcony overlooking the harbor!
- B&B Acabara – This bed and breakfast looks so cute and cozy! All the rooms and common spaces feature a rustic old-charm style that will make you feel at home! All the rooms can host up to 2 guests and come with a private patio and beautiful garden views. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast and free parking, and the beach is only a stone’s throw away!
- Ottocento Guest House – This hotel’s location is just perfect, it is located seconds away from all the main attractions in the city, and the beach is only a minute’s distance away! All the lofts and suites are modern and comfortable, they feature a bedroom and private bathroom, and all of them come with different views of the city or the hotel’s courtyard.
- La Llua – This hotel is the perfect example of value for money! It is located in the city center of Alghero, and the beach is only a few minutes’ walk away! The property is superb, the decorations are simple yet delicate, and all the guests have access to the hotel’s garden, which is perfect for relaxing and having a drink after a long day walking in the city!
- Morpheo Rooms – Frankly, it is hard to believe that this hotel is a budget hotel! It is located just outside the city center, and the style and decoration of the property are simply dreamy, with pastel colors on the walls and soft touches of color; so aesthetically pleasing! I highly recommend the triple room or the family room, these come with stunning views of the city!
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|Wine Resort Alghero
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|💑 Best hotel for couples
|Hotel Sa Cheya Relais & Spa
BONUS#1: Villas in Alghero
You know me! I couldn’t end this article on the best hotels in Alghero without giving you a sweet bonus of the best villa in Alghero so that you can choose from even more amazing options in the beautiful Sardinian city!
The accommodations in this section go from €170 to €450 per night, and all of them look like a total dream! Let’s check out these 6 amazing villas that will make you feel like you are having a vacation in a little piece of paradise!
1. Villa Mosca Charming House
Stop everything! Is this place even real? The beautiful decoration with the chandeliers gives the whole property an old charm, there is a hot tub and an outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Some of the rooms have amazing views, and the studios come with a private kitchen. The location is amazing, right in the city center!
2. Casa Villamarina
Are you there, wine lovers? This beautiful hotel is owned by a winery and has amazing wine showrooms and tours available for guests for a price; the surroundings of the hotel are simply cinematic, it looks like a movie scenery came to life! The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast each morning with a variety of pastries, warm Italian specialties, and more. The hotel is located a 15-minute drive from Alghero.
3. Coral Riviera Sardinia Villa & Cottage
Such a cute little cottage and villa with a rustic charm that complements the natural landscape of the property. The private villa comes with a private pool and a barbecue area and can host up to 5 guests. The cottage comes with a private hot tub and can host 2 guests. The property is only a short drive away from Alghero city center!
4. Villa Asfodelo Guest House & Relax
Located just a few minutes from the city center, this hotel looks so much fun! It offers double rooms with beautiful stone walls and playful wall paintings. I highly recommend the rooms with the spa bath, those look like you have a nightclub in the room! Neon lights, floors that glow in the dark, and loads of mirrors!
5. Villa Grazia
Located only a 20-minute drive from Alghero city center, this beautiful villa features the most astonishing views of the Sardinian landscape! This hotel comes with an outdoor swimming pool, a barbecue area for grilling a lovely lunch, and good vibes all around! Luckily, it offers a complimentary breakfast which is just the cherry on top! All the rooms can host up to 2 guests.
6. Villa Marogna
This picturesque villa is located in La Taulera, just a few minutes drive from Alghero city center. The hotel comes with a lovely terrace and a garden, a complimentary breakfast, and the rooms are nicely decorated and come with a minibar full of drinks and treats. The biggest room can host up to 6 guests!
BONUS#2: Boutique hotels in Alghero
You know how much I love to spoil you! So, let’s recap: in this article, we have the best hotels in Alghero, a bonus with the best villa in Alghero, and now, I have for you another bonus with the best boutique hotels in Alghero!
The hotels’ price ranges from €100 to €250 per night, and look amazing! So, I am sure you will find something you love here!
1. Hotel Catalunya
Looking for the best views in Alghero? Look no further! This hotel has the most stunning views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea from the terrace! Guests can enjoy the most delicious breakfast every morning, including the best Italian coffee, and many pastries and cakes! I highly recommend the Junior Suite for couples, as it comes with a private balcony with furniture, perfect to admire the sunset with a drink!
2. Alghero Resort Country Hotel & Spa
Located just outside Alghero, only a 10-minute drive away, this hotel offers the perfect landscape for relaxation with its natural surroundings combined with the hotel’s amenities, wake up every morning to a homemade breakfast, then stroll around the garden, when it is warm enough jump into the pool, then head to the spa and wellness center for a relaxing massage, and then end the day with a dinner at the onsite restaurant.
3. Hotel Oasis
Wow! This hotel is massive, so big! It is located near Alghero, less than a 10-minute drive away, and there is a stunning beach just steps away. The hotel comes with a big swimming pool, and a pool bar, there are billiards and foosball tables to play with on the terrace, and tennis courts you can use for a fee. Plus, the onsite restaurant offers delicious Italian dishes!
4. Musica Guest House
This cute little hotel is modest yet elegant, and it is located just outside the city center! The hotel offers a free breakfast which you can enjoy in the privacy of your own room! There is a bike rental service available for a fee for the hotel guests staying in any of the comfy and well-decorated rooms, some of them come with a private balcony.
5. Cuscino e Cappuccino B&B
This property is so charming! It will make you feel like a local, the rooms offered are completely stunning and have beautiful decorations, wooden floors, and picturesque tiles, and some of the rooms come with an amazing balcony where you can enjoy the hotel’s complimentary breakfast! Alghero city center is only a few minutes walk away from the hotel!
6. BOUTIQUE DE CHARME
This hotel is perfect for all of those looking to let go of your everyday worries and give in to relaxation! This hotel comes with a lovely garden and furnished terrace where you can spend time reading while enjoying an aperitivo, and there is a shared outdoor kitchen on the property! All the rooms come with a terrace and a view!
FAQs about Hotels in Alghero
🌅 Is Alghero Sardinia worth the visit?
Of course, it is worth the visit! The old town is beautiful, and the beaches are stunning, with soft white sand and a deep blue sea!
🏖️ What are the best Alghero hotels near the beach?
🌆 Which are the best Alghero hotels in the city center?
That is all for today, my lovely humans! Those were the best Hotels in Alghero, and you have a wide range of options to choose from for all budgets and all tastes! Plus, you have a lovely bonus of the best Villas in Alghero, and the best boutique hotels in Alghero!
To be completely honest, I am in awe with all the hotels featured in this article, but my top favorite hotels are:
- Wine Resort Alghero – I want to spend some time running around vineyards and olive groves to then jump into a pool with a view!
- Starry Sky Charming House – it is in the most relaxing area, and inside the room, there is always a party going on with the neon lights!
This city is super popular amongst travelers from all over the world, so if you want to secure the hotel of your dreams and get the best deals, book in advance!
Which one of these hotels in Alghero is your favorite? Have you ever stayed in any of these? Let me know in the comments! and if you have any questions about the location or hotel, ask away! I am here to help!
Until the next trip,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!