Are you looking for an amazing NYC hotel with a jacuzzi in the room for your romantic getaway with your special one? Well, here’s exactly where you will find it!
To help you choose the best option and save you some time researching, I have already collected here all the best hotels with an in-room jacuzzi tub in New York City and divided them by price range to meet the budget of any traveler out there!
Get ready to check out beautiful honeymoon suites with a jetted tub, hot tub suites, or whirlpool suites offering stunning views of some of the best NYC attractions, like Central Park, the Empire State Building, and Times Square.
And when you find your favorite hotel, make sure you book it immediately, or at least some months in advance: there are not many accommodations with an in-room jacuzzi tub, so they get booked out incredibly fast.
Enough talking… let’s jump right in!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t want to read the whole article, check out this quick list of the best hotels with an in-room jacuzzi in New York City, divided by price range:
- The Langham – Best luxury hotel
- The Dominick Hotel – Best value for money
- Northern Lights Mansion – Best affordable hotel with a jacuzzi tub
Luxury (US$850 and up)
- Baccarat Hotel and Residences – If you really want to splurge during your holiday, this is one of the most expensive hotels in New York City, featuring intricate architecture and design, and exclusive hotel amenities like a fitness center on-site and a fine-dining French restaurant. You will wake up with stunning views of the city from your luxury suite with floor-to-ceiling windows and finish your day with a relaxing dip in your private hot tub. How great does it sound?!
- The Langham, New York City, Fifth Avenue – In this amazing 5-star hotel located in Midtown Manhattan, all the guest rooms come with a deep hot tub, a private terrace, and a flat-screen TV – the perfect place to relax after an intense day visiting NYC attractions, like the famous Times Square. And for delicious candlelight dinners, there is a Michelin-star on-site restaurant serving modern Italian cuisine – make sure you try it!
- Four Seasons New York City – If you want to have the best views of New York City and the Hudson River, this stunning hotel is for you! If you want to have your own hot tub, choose the two-bedroom Manhattan Suite, also featuring a private terrace perfect for a stay with your special one! But any accommodation you will book here will give you access to an indoor heated pool, a fitness center, and a delicious on-site restaurant!
- The Peninsula – This hotel is located in one of the best areas for tourists in New York City, within walking distance from Central Park, the Rockefeller Center, and Times Square, so you will have everything at your fingertips! Here the comfortable rooms all come with private bathrooms with a relaxing spa tub, and they will give you access to 2 on-site restaurants serving American fare and a delicious brunch.
- The William Vale – This stylish and modern hotel, located across the East River from Manhattan, offers a 20m (65ft) rooftop swimming pool, an award-winning restaurant, and a fitness center, but the best things here are definitely the rooms! If you want to have your own spa tub, choose the Deluxe Corner Suite, Gotham Corner Suite, or the King One Bedroom Suite, all offering private balconies and flat-screen TVs!
Mid Range (US$550 – US$700)
- Iberostar 70 Park Avenue – Located within walking distance from Grand Central Station, Central Park, and Times Square, this New York City hotel offers access to all the best attractions in New York City! Here the rooms are perfect for both families and couples, but if you want to have your own private hot tub, you need to book the Presidential Suite directly on the official website!
- Dream Downtown – If you are looking for a hotel where to enjoy some deserved relaxation after an intense day of visiting all the best attractions in New York City, the Dream Downtown is for you! Here you will have refreshing cocktails at the rooftop lounge overlooking the skyline, chill at the outdoor pool, or in your private jetted tub, available in the GuestHouse duplex penthouse suite!
NOTE: This hotel has a lower rating compared to the one I usually recommend for a stay, but I wanted to give you enough room options with a hot tub to choose from!
- Park Hyatt New York – Located a short walk from Times Square, The Park Hyatt New York offers a great location, luxury amenities, and even better accommodations. If you want to enjoy the comfort of having a private hot tub in your hotel room, choose one of the amazing suites, all offering stunning city views. Some of the suites host up to 8 people, so they are perfect for a stay with family or friends!
NOTE: This hotel is a little lower rated compared to the ones I usually recommend for a stay, but it still makes a great choice if you want to have your own hot tub.
- Iroquois New York Times Square – This is one of the best NYC hotels if you’re looking for the perfect balance between comfort and luxury, located a few steps from Times Square! Here you will start your day with a delicious free breakfast, perfect to recharge your energies before visiting all the cool attractions in the city and relax right after that in your private spa tub or at the Finnish sauna available for guests.
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn New York Tribeca – The Hotel Hilton Garden Inn, just across the Hudson River, offers a wide range of accommodation options typical for suite hotels, and they are all amazing! You can choose from whirlpool suites (check out the Double Room with two double beds & whirlpool) or spacious rooms with a separate living room: they all offer a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, fridge, and a coffee maker!
NOTE: This hotel is rated lower than what I usually recommend for tourists, but it still makes a good choice if you want to have a private hot tub in your room.
- The Dominick Hotel – This New York City hotel offers everything you need for a holiday full of comfort. Some examples? Here you will have access to a spa offering relaxing massages, a fitness center if you want to stay in shape, on-site restaurants, and even a seasonal outdoor pool. And the best thing is that all the rooms come with deep soaking tubs – do check them out!
- Holiday Inn Express New York City – Chelsea – The Holiday Inn Express, located close to Madison Square Garden and midtown Manhattan, offers cool amenities for great value for the price! Here you will wake up in the best way with a delicious free breakfast, spend the day training at the fitness center, working at the business center, or exploring the city, and finish it relaxing in the room with a hot tub, perfect for a stay with your couple!
NOTE: This hotel is rated lower than what I usually recommend for a stay, but I included it in this list to give you enough accommodation options with a private hot tub.
Budget (up to US$500)
- W New York Times Square – This modern hotel has an amazing location in New York City, right in Times Square and a short walk from the Theater District, and is perfect if you want to have access to luxury amenities without spending a fortune! Here you can choose from 509 guest rooms and 43 suites, but the best one is definitely the Presidential Suite, featuring a private bathroom with a tub.
NOTE: This hotel is rated lower than what I usually recommend for a stay, but I wanted to give you enough accommodation options with a private hot tub, so I included it in this list.
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi, an IHG Hotel – In this beautiful boutique hotel, the staff will make you feel welcome from the very first moment, being super friendly and helpful with everything you need! Here all the Premiere Suites come with a king bed, floor-to-ceiling windows, a separate living room, and a marble bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. Wait to see the city views: they will take your breath away!
- The Standard, High Line New York – Check out this boutique hotel, offering facilities for any taste, like a fitness center, an on-site restaurant, and a rooftop bar and nightclub! Here all the rooms are spacious and pet-friendly, so you can bring your four-legged friends with you, but if you want to have your private hot tub choose the king room, perfect for a romantic stay with your special one!
- Avalon Hotel – Avalon Hotel is the perfect one among the suite hotels if you’re going on a honeymoon in New York City, but are traveling on a budget! The best room for a romantic getaway is definitely the spacious Executive King Suite, featuring a jacuzzi tub where you can enjoy some privacy and relaxation. My tip? Treat yourself one day and order breakfast in bed. Is there a better way to start your day?
- The International Cozy Inn – This one is among the best NYC hotels if you want to save some money during your holiday in New York City, featuring modern decoration and unique furniture throughout the whole property. Here all the accommodations include a seating area and a kitchenette, so you cook your favorite meals, while the suites also feature a whirlpool tub to enjoy some relaxation!
- Northern Lights Mansion – If you want to feel at home away from home, check out this cozy bed and breakfast in Harlem, New York, offering easy access to hiking, skiing, and cycling in the surrounding area. Here you can choose from rooms with a private balcony and/or a patio, Suites with Spa Bath, or Deluxe Suite with Spa Bath: they all offer stunning city views and access to a complimentary breakfast buffet!
- Cassa Hotel NY 45th Street – This New York City hotel offers a central location in Manhattan, close to the Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and many shopping options, so it is perfect if you want to visit as many attractions as possible! And when you get tired of visiting, you’ll relax in the private hot tub of your King Studio Suite or in the rooftop terrace jacuzzi, available for all guests.
|👑 Luxury price:||$900|
|💵 Mid Range:||$600|
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||The Langham|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||The Dominick Hotel|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Northern Lights Mansion|
FAQs about NYC hotel with jacuzzi in room
🛀🏽 Which are the best hotels in New York City with in-room jacuzzi tubs?
👑 Which are the best luxury hotels in New York City with a jacuzzi tub?
💑 Which are the best romantic hotels in New York City with a jacuzzi in the room?
🤔 What is the difference between a hot tub and a jacuzzi?
They are basically the same thing; the difference is that the Jacuzzi refers to hot tubs, air-jetted bathtubs, and other products made by the brand Jacuzzi, while the hot tub is simply the name we use to describe a tub filled with hot water.
Here we are at the end of this extensive guide about the best hotels in New York City with a jacuzzi in the hotel room.
We saw hot tub suites, romantic rooms with jetted tubs, and accommodations with stunning views of Central Park, the Empire State Building, Times Square, and many other attractions in New York City. So, which one was your favorite?
If you are still undecided, I cannot blame you, I gave you so many options! So, let me give you extra help with my 2 absolute favorite New York City hotels with hot tubs in room:
- The Langham, New York City, Fifth Avenue – In this amazing 5-star hotel located in Midtown Manhattan, all the guest rooms come with hot tubs and private terraces.
- The Dominick Hotel – This New York City hotel features a relaxing spa, a fitness center, on-site restaurants, and rooms with deep soaking tubs!
If you like them as much as I do, make sure you book them immediately or some months in advance: rooms with private hot tubs get booked out super fast, and you don’t want to lose the spot!
And if you have any questions or hotel suggestions for me, please don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Have an amazing holiday!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!