Looking for the best hotels in Nusa Lembongan, a beautiful island that makes part of the trio of the Nusa islands with Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida (in the Bali region)? Well, you came to the right place!
To help you save some precious time researching, I’ve already gone through all the best booking websites and collected here the top Lembongan hotels. I also divided them by price range so you can immediately look for the category that fits your budget best!
The only thing you need to do after reading the post is to book your hotel immediately or at least some months in advance. Everyone wants a spot in paradise, and rooms get booked out incredibly fast in these accommodation options!
So, are you ready to check out all the best hotels on the small island of Nusa Lembongan with me?
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have time to read the whole post, check out this quick list of the best Nusa Lembongan hotels, divided by price range:
- The Tamarind Resort – Best luxury hotel
- The Palm Grove Villas – Best value for money
- Nusa Veranda Sunset Villas – Best affordable accommodation
Luxury (US$100 and up)
- The Tamarind Resort – Nusa Lembongan – This is definitely one of the best hotels in Nusa Lembongan Island if you want to splurge a little, offering panoramic views directly from your luxury room! Here you will wake up with a delicious breakfast served every morning and spend the day splashing at the outdoor pool or just relaxing at the day spa and wellness center.
- Ohana’s Beachfront Resort & Beach Club – This luxury hotel has a great location at walking distance from the beautiful Mushroom Bay and offers access to a private beach, perfect if you’re looking for the ultimate beach holiday. Here you will sleep in nice rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a sea view, and have access to an outdoor swimming pool. Pro tip: choose the double room for a romantic getaway!
- The Point Resort Lembongan – This resort is located at a 40-minute drive from Ngurah Rai Airport (or 30 minutes speed boat from Benoa Harbour) in one of the best spots for snorkeling – one of the best things to do in Nusa Lembongan! Here the rooms are just great, offering free Wi-Fi, spacious living rooms, semi-open-air bathrooms, and access to a large outdoor pool and free private parking.
- The Acala Sri Sedana – Located at walking distance from the beautiful Mushroom Bay, this beautiful accommodation offers free drop-off to some of the best spots on the island, like Yellow Bridge, Blue Corner, and Jungut Batu. But if you stay on the property, you’ll have facilities for any taste, like an outdoor pool, a day spa, a garden, and a terrace.
- Sandy Bay Lembongan – If you want to stay in a very good location in Nusa Lembongan, check out this hotel located at walking distance to both Dream Beach and the stunning Sandy Bay Beach Club! Here you can either chill at the big outdoor pool or engage in cool activities in the hotel’s surroundings, like hiking, biking, snorkeling, canoeing, and diving. I’m sure you will love it!
- Tigerlillys Boutique Hotel – Located a few steps from Jungut Batu beach and surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens, this property offers access to an outdoor swimming pool and very stylish accommodations. In fact, here all the air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom, a seating area, a private kitchen with an electric kettle, and some of them even have a private balcony with garden views or pool views!
Mid Range (US$50 – US$100)
- The Palm Grove Villas – CHSE Certified – Located literally a few steps from Mushroom Beach in Nusa Lembongan, this accommodation offers private villas with private entrances, a shared lounge, and a seating area – perfect if you want to enjoy your own privacy. Here you will have access to many diving spots, a spa center with a variety of relaxing treatments, and a large outdoor pool.
- Ombak Bay Lembongan – If you’re looking for great value for the money, check out this amazing hotel conveniently located in Nusa Lembongan, at walking distance from both Mushroom Bay and the Sandy Beach Club and at a short drive from the Blue corner. Here you can stay in spacious villas with access to a garden, a bar, an outdoor swimming pool, and an on-site restaurant serving really good food!
- LGood Lembongan Island Villas – These villas in Nusa Lembongan are perfect for a tranquil stay as a couple or with your family! Here the accommodations are beautiful, and they all offer garden views, free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and seating area, as well as access to a year-round outdoor pool, a delicious restaurant, a shared lounge, a bar, a tranquil garden, and a terrace… What else could you ask for?
- Sanghyang Bay Villas – Nestled in the Mushroom Bay district, this is the best accommodation in Nusa Lembongan for couples who want to have a romantic and tranquil getaway. Here each room comes with a private balcony with a sea view, a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi, and access to a year-round outdoor pool. Another plus? The property has a good location close to Sandy bay beach club and the Blue Corner!
- Lembongan Small Heaven Bungalow – This lovely hotel has a great location in Nusa Lembongan, just a few steps from Dream Beach, and will make you feel at home immediately! Here you will start your days with a delicious breakfast available every morning and spend them either chilling at the outdoor swimming pool, soaking up the sun in the tranquil garden, or cycling in the hotel surroundings. Doesn’t that sound just great?
Budget (up to US$40)
- Nusa Veranda Sunset Villas & Restaurant – If you want to have access to luxury facilities at very reasonable prices, check out this amazing accommodation with a great location in Nusa Lembongan, at walking distance from the beautiful Song Tepo Beach. Here you will have access to an infinity pool, an incredible on-site restaurant, a bar, a tranquil garden, and free private parking… pretty awesome, right?
- The Waterfront Beach House – This oceanfront hotel in Nusa Lembongan is perfect if you want to enjoy breathtaking views of the sea at any time of the day! Here you will have access to an outdoor pool, a garden, and a terrace, all perfect for enjoying some deserved relaxation. And wait to see the air-conditioned rooms featuring free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom, and room service. Check them out, I am sure you’ll love them!
- Le Biu Garden View – If you like to feel at home away from home, this incredible property is for you; offering cozy rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom, and room service (treat yourself at least one day and order a delicious breakfast in bed!). But make sure you don’t spend the whole time in the room. Instead, you can spend your days chilling at the pool or surfing and snorkeling in the hotel’s surroundings.
- Bungalow No 7 – Are you a surfing addict like me? Then check out this family-run Bungalow, nestled in the quiet shore of Nusa Lembongan Island, at a 15-minute boat ride of 5 amazing surf spots! And after a day of catching great waves, you can get back to the hotel and relax in your room with wooden interiors and ocean views, chill in the tranquil swimming pool, or get a traditional massage… the perfect way to end your day!
- HoneyBee Huts – Located a few steps from Mushroom Bay literally, this bed and breakfast is perfect if you’re looking for a place where you can enjoy full relaxation in Nusa Lembongan, offering an outdoor pool with ocean views, a tranquil garden, a terrace, and a restaurant. And if you love watersports and/or the outdoors, right in the hotel’s surrounding area, you can go hiking, cycling, snorkeling, and fishing.
- Dinatah Lembongan Villas – CHSE Certified – This is the best accommodation in Nusa Lembongan if you want to save some money, located at walking distance to both Mushroom Bay and the Sandy Beach Club. For very affordable prices, here you can get a spacious room with a flat-screen TV, a terrace with pool views, a private bathroom, a refrigerator, and access to a delicious breakfast every morning!
|👑 Luxury price:
|💵 Mid Range:
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|The Tamarind Resort
|⚖️ Best mid-range hotel:
|The Palm Grove Villas
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|Nusa Veranda Sunset Villas
FAQs about Lembongan hotels
👑 Which are the best hotels in Nusa Lembongan Island?
🗓️ How many days do you need in Nusa Lembongan?
4 days on the small island of Lembongan (located on the southeast coast of Bali) are perfect for exploring its beautiful beaches and enjoying all the watersports it has to offer, like surfing, diving, and snorkeling.
⚖️ Is it better to stay in Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida?
It depends on what you’re looking for: Nusa Penida is better for the outdoors and breathtaking sceneries, while Nusa Lembongan is better for surfing and if you want to have easy access to tourist facilities like shops, restaurants, resorts, and bars.
🏡 Which are the best villas in Nusa Lembongan?
Here we are at the end of this extensive guide about the best hotels in Nusa Lembongan, a beautiful island on the southeast coast of Bali that completes the trio of the Nusa Islands along with Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida.
We saw Lembongan hotels, resorts, and villas for every taste, so have you decided which one you will stay at? If not, check out my 2 absolute favorite hotels here below. I hope they will help you in making a decision!
- The Tamarind Resort – This is one of the best luxury hotels in Nusa Lembongan, offering panoramic views directly from your room and access to an outdoor swimming pool.
- The Palm Grove Villas – Located a few steps from Mushroom Beach in Nusa Lembongan, these private villas have private entrances and their own seating area.
If you like them as much as I do, make sure you book them immediately or at least some months in advance, so you don’t risk losing the spot. The rooms here get booked out incredibly fast!
And if you have any questions or hotel suggestions for me, please share them in the comments below. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.
Have a great holiday!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!