Can you ever get tired of Bali? Not really! Especially when it’s so packed with such incredible places to stay, dreamy beaches and a magical atmosphere! If you’re planning a trip to Seminyak, a stunning area on the island, then you’ve reached the right website!
In this post I’ll offer you the best places where to stay in Seminyak, which I hand-picked out of a long list! I only chose the ones with amazing reviews, and I listed them from most to least expensive.
But since I’ve seen there are so many incredible accommodations I’ve decided to add 3 bonus sections. The first one with the top 5-star hotels in the area, the second one has the best hotels in Seminyak for party lovers and the last one has some amazing villas!
I’m sure you’ll leave this page feeling confident that you’ve found the hotel of your dreams, but I’d recommend booking your hotel right after you decide, because trust me, these are the best hotels in Seminyak (which is a major touristy area in Bali) and they will sell out fast!
Now let’s dive in together!
If you are in a hurry
If you want a quick solution for your question, then just check this short list of the best hotels to stay in Seminyak, Bali:
- The Oberoi Beach Resort – Best luxury hotel
- Kanvaz Village Resort – Best value for money
- Amerta Seminyak – Best affordable accommodation
I confess, I’m not that good when it comes to finding locations in a new place. So if you’re like me then check out the map below which has all the hotels where to stay in Seminyak that I’ll talk about in the post:
Luxury (US$200 and up)
- The Oberoi Beach Resort – Turn off your phone notifications, and get ready for a fabulous holiday at one of the best places to stay in Bali! This beach resort near Eat Street, offers amazing spa services, villas with a private pool, a tropical setting and an outdoor pool that overlooks the ocean! Start your day with a yummy breakfast and then enjoy a relaxing open-air massage!
- Sampatti Villas – The ultimate Balienese villa! Set right near Seminyak beach and only a 30 min drive away from Canggu, this amazing hotel has rooms with a balcony (and some with a pool view). Featuring a unique mix of Indonesian and Western decors this villa comes with a restaurant, a spa center and room service.
- Alila Seminyak – You’ll never forget your stay in Seminyak, Bali! Especially if it’s in a place like this one! With a super elegant and modern style, the rooms here have the dreamiest ocean or pool views. Set only a short walk from Potato Head Beach Club, this accommodation offers a restaurant, a fancy infinity pool and fun yoga classes in true Balinese style!
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa – Oceanfront infinity pool, tropical setting and yummy food? Sounds like Bali to me! Perfect for your stay in Seminyak, this hotel is decorated in true Balinese spirit and it’s waiting for you! Get ready to reconnect with yourself during some yoga classes and let all your worries melt away in the sauna!
- The Trans Resort Bali – Planning a luxurious getaway to the Island of the Gods? Then the hotels in Seminyak are surely for you! Set near the famous Potato Head Beach Club, this place offers modern decor, rooms with spa baths, and a fantastic restaurant where you can indulge in all the traditional Indonesian dishes! Don’t forget to book your Seminyak hotel in advance, Bali is already so famous that you’ll need an early head start!
- Double – Six Beach – Located right on the mesmerizing Seminyak beach, Double – Six Beach hotel has such incredible views from its rooms and swimming pool! Start your day with a coffee on the balcony while admiring the views and get ready for a day filled with beach fun, chilling by Double Six Beach and of course exploring the other attractions in Bali!
Mid Range (from US$70 – US$150)
- Kanvaz Village Resort – If you’re looking to pay a more affordable price per night while you stay in Seminyak then check out this hotel! It has spacious rooms with a minimalistic yet elegant decor, a large outdoor pool and a terrace. During your holiday you can try some cooking classes here and of course take advantage of all their spa services! Nothing beats starting your morning with a long massage!
- Montigo Resorts Seminyak – Planning a family getaway to Seminyak, Bali? Well, you’ll need a hotel that fits everyone’s needs! This one has a fun children’s playground and spacious family rooms with a balcony. They even have a cute garden where the kids can play, but don’t worry there are also things to do for the parents like couples massages and cooking classes!
- Blu-Zea Resort by Double-Six – Jump from your bed straight to Seminyak Beach, at this cool hotel that comes at a fair price per night and offers lots of facilities. Set a 30 min walk away from Potato Head Beach Club, this hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens and it offers Balinese-style rooms and a swimming pool.
- Amadea Resort & Villas – All the places to stay in Seminyak, Bali, are pretty fabulous and I’ve made sure to pick the best ones! Just like this hotel that’s not too far from the beach, and which has a super cozy decor, that will make you feel right at home! With an outdoor pool, sun loungers, and plenty of fun activities to try like yoga and movie nights, this hotel is definitely a keeper!
- Hotel Kumala Pantai – Unlimited beach fun, mornings by the pool, and hours of exploration of the beautiful Island of the Gods! Bali doesn’t hold back when it comes to offering each tourist a unique experienceNor does this hotel! It has comfortable rooms with private terraces, a swimming pool and a spa center. Bring a good book with you and enjoy a long read on the sun loungers!
- Rama Residence Padma – Who’s getting ready for their stay in Seminyak, Bali? I’ve gathered the best hotels here, and especially in this category you’ll find some that come at an affordable price per night! This one has an infinity pool (yay), a unique mix of Indonesian and Western decor and a pool. Set within walking distance of Seminyak beach, the accommodation is super equipped with all the facilities you need for your holiday!
Budget (up to US$60)
- Amerta Hotel Seminyak – Although Seminyak, Bali is mostly filled with super luxurious hotels, I’ve found a couple which offer a much more affordable price per night. Like this one, that has a simple yet modern decor, an outdoor pool with sun loungers and spacious suites. I hope you brought a lot of swimsuits because if you’re not by the pool you’ll definitely hit the beach at all times (which is pretty close to the hotel).
- Grandmas Plus Hotel – I know many of you will pick the fancy hotels to stay in Seminyak, Bali, but I’ve got to tell you, that I also love these cute, smaller ones. They seem much more authentic and give a more unique experience! Just like this one which is set near Seminyak Beach, and which has everything you need for your stay plus a swimming pool and a spa center and a restaurant!
- Moson Villa Legian – Wooden Balinese decors, a tranquil atmosphere and a close proximity to the beach! What more could you ask for? This is for sure one of the best places to stay in Seminyak, Bali if you’re traveling on a budget, as they offer such an authentic stay, yummy food, a spa and of course a pool where you can relax all day long!
- Stellar Capsules – Welcome to the only hostel in Seminyak! This accommodation offers rooms with a kitchen and a shared bathroom, plus free evening entertainment! And if you’re looking for more hostels then check out Canggu (which is only 20 min away). The area is packed with amazing hostels like Rhythm & Rumble and Gypsy Moon Bali.
|👑 Luxury price:||$200|
|🏨 Mid Range:||$100|
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||The Oberoi Beach Resort|
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:||Kanvaz Village Resort|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Amerta Seminyak|
|🍹 Top party hotel:||The Legian Seminyak|
BONUS 1: Best 5 star hotels in Seminyak
Looking for the best of the best for your holiday Seminyak, Bali? I thought so! That’s why I decided to make this extra bonus section with some amazing 5-star hotels where to stay in Seminyak, that offer incredible facilities!
All the hotels in this list are luxury and mid-range with prices from US$450 to US$150:
- The Legian Hotel Seminyak – Gotta love the Balinese style, it just puts you in a holiday mood, the minute you arrive there! Welcome to one of the best hotels where to stay in Seminyak, Bali! This unique beach resort has a three-tiered outdoor pool, spacious room with a bathtub and gorgeous open-air massage space. Plus a lovely outdoor dining area which is just perfect for romantic dinner dates!
- Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort – Yoga sesh in the morning? Now that’s the right way to start your day! Followed by a super yummy breakfast with lots of colorful fruits and a long massage at the spa center of this beach hotel! That will send your endorphins levels to the roof! And guess what? You can continue all the fun by joining one of their theme dinner nights!
BONUS 2: Top party hotels in Seminyak
Bali may be the ultimate place to relax, spend time in nature, do yoga and really reconnect with yourself! However that doesn’t mean that people don’t party around gere! In fact there are lots of places where to stay in Seminyak that plan fun parties and have nightclubs!
NOTE: there are no budget party hotels or hostels in Seminyak, however you can find some really great ones in Kuta and Canggu like Fashion Hotel Legian and Grand Barong Resort.
I’ve had a look and picked the best ones for you! All of them are luxury and mid-range with prices from US$100 to US$400:
- W Bali – This is for sure one of the most popular places where to stay in Seminyak, Bali. With a quirky decor, and plenty of things to do like dancing, drinking cocktails and chilling by the pool, this one will definitely become your favorite hotel! Cure your hangover with some delicious food at the 2 on-site restaurants and don’t forget to hit the beach, there’s nothing like a swim in the ocean to make you feel better!
- Potato Head Suites & Studios – Set right on the beach this fabulous hotel is a dream come true for anyone who loves ending their day with a cocktail and a spontaneous dance party. Home to the Potato Head Beach Club, this hotel offers a unique and modern setting, a dreamy infinity pool with a swim up bar and 6 restaurants!
- Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach – Made to please even the pickiest customers, this fabulous hotel has no less than 4 restaurants and 5 swimming pools! Plus some beautiful villas with a private pool, and their own beach club where you’re welcome to enjoy a few drinks and enjoy a scenic Bali sunset. The hotel is fabulous, and its outstanding futuristic designs will make you come back sooner than you think!
- Dash Hotel Seminyak – Big fan of rooftop bars? At this hotel in Bali, Seminyak, you’ll find an amazing roof terrace where you can drink cocktails and admire the stunning views! Decorated with super colorful elements and offering plenty of amenities like yoga classes and spa facilities, this hotel to stay in Seminyak is definitely a keeper!
BONUS 3: Best villas in Seminyak
Looking to rent a whole villa for you and your friends/family? Well, there are a bunch of them in Seminyak! I’ve searched the web for hours and found some of the best ones in the area, which have great reviews! And I’ve added them from most to least expensive so you can easily pick your favorite!
Luxury (US$200 and up)
- Villa DeDayuh Seminyak – Start your morning with a long swim in your private pool at this fabulous villa! Grab your book or maybe headphones and chill on the sun loungers while drinking your coffee. They’ve got villas for 2 people (perfect for a romantic getaway) but also for 4 people in case you’re planning a fun trip with your friends.
- Blue Karma Dijiwa Seminyak – Book one of the fabulous 2 or 4 people villas at this place which have a private pool and a free breakfast included! Each villa has a unique decor with light wood furnishings and marble flooring. During your stay you can take yoga lessons, relax in the spa and of course head to Seminyak beach (the hotel offers a free drop-off there)!
- Uma Sapna – Loving the contemporary design of this 2 people villa which has a plunge pool! Once you arrive you can get in the full-on Bali mood with a quick sesh at the spa center of the resort which offers massages, manicures and pedicures, and yoga sessions. Afterwards I’d definitely hit the beach and start exploring this amazing area!
Mid Range (from US$70 to US$100)
- Kusuma Living and Villas – Breakfast by your private pool in true Balinese way? Yes, please! This amazing villa for 2 people has everything you need for your stay in Seminyak, including a small kitchen, free wi-fi, a flat-screen tv and a patio where you can spend your lazy afternoons!
- Juada Garden – Simple, but super clean and with a pool that you’ve got all for yourself! These awesome 2 or 3 bedroom villas in Seminyak are great for you and your friends as they’ve got lots of space, pool views, air-conditioning and a terrace, of course! So what are you waiting for? Book your villa before someone else beats you to it (we all know how popular Bali is)!
- The Citta Luxury Residence – You’ll want to move here forever! Just wait until you see your amazing 2 or 4 people villa which has a garden view, a patio and a flat-screen tv. The accommodation offers spa services and 2 swimming pools. Start your day with some room service and then head to a yoga class (there’s nothing like a good stretch in the morning)!
Budget (up to US$40)
- Sasa Bali Villas – Looking for something a bit more affordable? Then check out these villas for 2 which come with a kitchen, a balcony and some amazing garden views! During the day you can hang by the pool, hit the beach or book a massage session with the hotel staff.
- Seminyak Center Villa – Looking for the ultimate villa in Seminyak for you and your friends? Well this one can fit up to 8 guests and it looks so amazing! Just wait until you see the swimming pool and the outdoor terrace (perfect spot for your morning coffee). The accommodation is equipped with all the facilities you need so all you have to bring is lots of swimsuits and your good mood!
- Tropical Villa – A lovely cottage in Seminyak, perfect for 4 people that comes with an outdoor pool, a kitchen and free wi-fi. Decorated in true Balinese style and surrounded by tropical plants, this villa offers such a tranquil atmosphere, and it’s definitely the perfect spot to relax and enjoy your time off!
FAQs about hotels in Seminyak
🛍️ Where is the main part of Seminyak, Bali?
Jalan Raya Seminyak (also known as Eat Street) is the main street in the Seminyak area. This is where you’ll find boutiques, galleries, cafes, bars and restaurants.
🥥 Is Seminyak a nice place to stay?
Yes, Seminyak is a beautiful place to stay in Bali! It has some of the best beaches on the island, and great hotels like The Oberoi Beach Resort.
🤔 Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Kuta in Bali?
It depends on your preference, but if you stay in Seminyak you’ll find a wider range of beach clubs, bars and lounge areas than you’d find in Kuta.
🤩What is the best area to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the best areas where to stay in Bali, especially if you’re traveling there for the first time! You’ll find so many fantastic hotels and a beautiful beach here!
📍How far is Seminyak from Canggu?
The distance between Seminyak and Canggu is about 10 km (3 miles) or about 10 min with no traffic.
Wow, who’s already day-dreaming after seeing all these amazing locations to stay in Bali, Seminyak? I sure am!
I hope everyone is feeling much better about planning their trip after reading this post! But just to make sure that you don’t forget anything before you leave, let’s do a quick recap!
The article has the best hotels where to stay in Seminyak, Bali, plus 2 bonus sections, with the top 5-star hotels in the area and the most amazing hotels for party lovers!
Plenty of options for people with all kinds of interest! I love finding that in a post! But I know that sometimes it get a bit overwhelming so if you’re feeling indecisive, just check my 2 favorite options below:
- The Oberoi Beach Resort – Enjoy your stay in Seminyak in this fabulous beach resort that offers a stunning location, a spa center and villas with a private pool
- Kanvaz Village Resort – This modern resort in Seminyak has super spacious suites, a spa center and a swimming pool
Don’t forget that these are some of the best places to stay in Seminyak, which means that they will sell out super fast. Make sure you book your Bali hotel super early! If not you may end up with the not-so-pretty option that is definitely not worth your money!
Enjoy your Balinese holiday! I’m sure that once you get there you’ll either want to prolong your trip or come back as soon as possible!
By the way, if you’ve got any questions on your stay in Bali, or the hotels just leave me a comment below and I’ll try to answer as soon as I can!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!