Budapest, the capital city of Hungary is a vibrant city and the ideal destination for anyone interested in history, beautiful architecture, thermal baths, gastronomy and nightlife as well. In case you’re planning a visit to this city, congrats! Wonderful choice!
Now the next question you might be thinking about is where to stay in Budapest, am I right? And this is where I come to the rescue!
- If you’re in a hurry…
- First of all, which area should you choose?
- 1. District V – Belváros – Lipótváros – Budapest Downtown
- 2. District I – Budavár – Castle District – Where to stay in Budapest for the first time
- 3. District II – Rózsadomb
- 4. District VI – Terézváros – Where to stay in Budapest on a budget
- 5. District VII – Erzsébetváros – Where to stay in Budapest for nightlife
- 6. District VIII – Józsefváros – The Palace District
- 7. District IX – Ferencváros
- 8. District XIII – Angyalföld
- Best apartments in Budapest
- Best hotels near Budapest Airport
Deciding on the perfect district for your trip might be a tedious and overwhelming task, especially for first-timers, as Budapest is quite a big town. There are so many areas to stay in Budapest and each of them has its own vibe and unique pros and cons! In this ultimate Budapest accommodation guide I will explain everything you need to know about how Budapest is organized and which are the best areas for all types of tourists and budgets.
NOTE: Budapest is quite an affordable city, which also means there are many visitors (more than 4.4 million per year, to be more exact) planning a vacation there. Which also means that good accommodations sell out REALLY fast, so it’s always better to book as far in advance as you can, trust me!
That being said, let’s jump right into it! Read on!
If you’re in a hurry…
Best area to stay in Budapest for first-timers is District V. This is the very center of the city, also known as “Downtown Budapest” and the spot where you’ll find the most popular landmarks, restaurants and hotels.
Best hotels in Budapest in a nutshell:
First of all, which area should you choose?
As I mentioned above, Budapest is quite a large and complex city, and understanding a bit about its structure would be extremely useful before your stay.
Which is the best side of Budapest? Buda or Pest?
Here is a map so you can easily understand how Budapest is divided in Buda and Pest:
Unlike Barcelona and Milan, for example, which are organized in a grid system, Budapest is more similar to a web; a web of streets and boulevards, to be more precise. Actually, Budapest is divided into two halves – Buda and Pest – because this city used to be two different cities before 1873.
Deciding if you want to stay in Buda or Pest is the first thing to do before finding your perfect accommodation. But is it better to stay on the Buda or Pest side? Even though the two halves are well-connected, they have a different vibe:
- Buda is calmer, charming and fit for laid-back travelers; it’s on the West of the Danube river
- Pest, on the other hand, is vibrant, always awake and basically the opposite of boring; it’s on the East of the Danube river
And here is a map where you can clearly see all the districts I’ll be talking about in the post below:
Now let’s dive deeper into the subject! Budapest has no less than 23 districts, but not all of them are good for tourists, of course. Here are my personalized neighborhood recommendations for all types of travelers:
- Where to stay in Budapest for luxury: District V
- Best area for budget travelers: District VI or VIII
- Where to stay in Budapest for shopping: District V
- Where to stay in Budapest for nightlife: District VII
- Where to stay in Budapest for families: District I or District XIII
I hope everything’s a bit more clear to you by now. Now let’s find out which are the best hotels in each of these 8 districts of Budapest:
1. District V – Belváros – Lipótváros – Budapest Downtown
I’ll say it right from the start: District V, also known as Belváros – Lipótváros, is THE best area to stay in Budapest for first-timers or for people who only have one or two nights in the city!
District V is on the Pest side and it’s basically the heart and soul of the city; actually, this is exactly what “Belváros” means in Hungarian – downtown. So if you were wondering what is the best place to stay in order to be close to all the best attractions, cafes, bars and restaurants and tourist attractions in Budapest, this is it!
Some of the main attractions you’ll find here include the Parliament building, St. Stephen’s Basilica and, of course, the famous Chain Bridge.
District V is also perfect for shopping, especially because of the well-known Váci Street and Fashion Street where you’ll find tons of shops.
There is one downside of staying here, though. Because this district is so popular, it can be quite expensive, so it might not be the best choice for budget travelers or backpackers. But it’s pure heaven for luxury travelers, as there are so many 5-star hotels here!
No worries, I found the best hotels in central Budapest, for all pockets:
Luxury (US$160 and up)
- Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection – In case you’re looking for a gorgeous thermal hotel in Budapest, look no further! This is a well-known upscale hotel in the city and it awaits with 5-star service and impeccable reviews! Really, it doesn’t get better than this if you only want the best of the best!
- InterContinental Hotel Budapest – Here’s another option if you want five star hotels in Budapest. There are so many of them that it will be super hard to choose! The Intercontinental has a flawless location, amazing rooms with river views and an excellent service! You’ll also be close to many restaurants and bars!
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest – This is another great Budapest spa hotel in case you’re interested in some world-class relaxation. This hotel is the ideal choice if you want to feel like you’re a queen (or king) in its own castle! Everything scream “luxury”, from the beds to the restaurant and the building overall.
- Budapest Marriott Hotel – If you want to stay in a Danube hotel in Budapest, this one’s a great choice as you’ll be super close to the river! Actually, ALL of their rooms have Danube views, can you believe it? This is the way the hotel was constructed and I think it’s a unique advantage!
- Bohem Art Hotel – Here’s a super cool 4-star hotel, perfect for travelers that want to stay in artsy, uniquely decorated rooms. Besides being super cute, the rooms are also very clean, perfect for a good night’s sleep. They have free Wi-Fi as well, of course!
- Buddha Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace – Last but not least, this is another stunning 5-star hotel with a perfect location. You’ll be right in the center of the city, walking distance to all the main attractions, bars and restaurants you might want to visit!
Middle-priced (US$80 – US$160)
- Cosmo Hotel – This 3-star hotel awaits with all the facilities you might need for a great stay in Budapest, with a super central location! It’s close to the Chain Bridge and St. Stephen’s Basilica as well.
- Parliament Penthouse Boutique B&b – Did you ever wish of staying in a property that has a rooftop terrace with a perfect view of the center of Budapest? If the answer is yes, this accommodation is for you! By the way, it’s only 300m away from the Hungarian Parliament Building!
- TG Design Suites Aparthotel Budapest – If you want to stay in an aparthotel in Budapest for some great prices, this one’s for you! This property has some very beautiful rooms and even an on-site restaurant and bar – what more can you wish for?!
Budget (up to US$80)
- Butterfly Home Danube – This simple but very cute bed and breakfast is the ideal choice for anyone traveling on a budget to Budapest. You’ll have river views, an excellent location, a continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and more!
- Downtown Oasis – Here’s another great choice, probably the best hotel in Budapest for budget travelers and backpackers! They have some very good prices and the rooms are very cute and clean.
2. District I – Budavár – Castle District – Where to stay in Budapest for the first time
In case you’re visiting Budapest for the first time and you’re interested in sightseeing and the best tourist places in the city, then District I, called Budavár is the perfect choice for you! It’s actually one of the most iconic areas in Budapest!
District I is centrally located on the Buda side, West of Danube River. Some of the attractions and sites of this area include the Budapest Castle, Matthias Church, Gellért Hill, Széchenyi Chain Bridge (which connects this neighborhood to District V), Rudas Thermal Baths, the National Gallery and Fisherman’s Bastion, except the beautiful historical buildings you’ll see everywhere you look around.
District I is also a great place for travelers who want to indulge, as you’ll find some amazing hotels here, as well as chic shops, bars and world-class restaurants. I’d definitely recommend it to families traveling with children as well or laid-back travelers, but not for people interested in nightlife – this district is rather calm at night.
Here are the best hotels in this area:
Luxury (US$160 and up)
- Lanchid 19 Design Hotel – This awesome 4-star hotel has a stunning design that I absolutely adore! It’s located right on Danube river bank and it provides stunning views of the city, while also being super close to Buda Castle. The also have an on-site restaurant!
- Monastery Boutique Hotel – Here’s another 4-star choice if you are looking for a high-class hotel in District I. This one’s super close to Fisherman’s Bastion and some of the facilities include free Wi-Fi, a delicious buffet breakfast, and more!
Middle-priced (US$90 – US$160)
- BALTAZÁR Boutique Hotel by Zsidai Hotels at Buda Castle – This awesome 4-star hotel comes with some great prices, considering the amazing service they’re offering! It’s located right above a grill restaurant, very close to Buda Castle. Plus, the rooms are super cozy!
- PEST-BUDA Design Hotel by Zsidai Hotels at Buda Castle – If you love hotels with a unique, contemporary design, this one’s your choice! The rooms are just perfect if you ask me – bright, clean and with a super cool decor. This hotel was originally opened in 1696, can you believe it?!
Budget (up to US$90)
- Hotel Charles Budapest – This is a great 3-star hotel in Budapest and, if you book fast, you can find some amazing prices here! The area is great, very close to a bus stop and the rooms are everything you might need for a perfect sleep. So good!
- Hotel Orion Várkert – Here’s another small and super charming hotel, right in the heart of the district. One of the greatest advantages of staying here is the fact that you can use their on-site sauna and fitness center for free!
3. District II – Rózsadomb
If you go a bit North from the Castle District (which I described above), you’ll arrive in the second neighborhood of Budapest – Rózsadomb.
This area is perfect for travelers looking to avoid tourist traps and enjoy the city from a local’s perspective!
Now if you ask me, I think Rózsadomb is a bit underrated. But it’s so charming! Some of the things you can do here include a romantic walk on the beautiful streets, some relaxation at one of the three baths in the area: Lukács Thermal Bath, Veli Bej or Kiraly Bath or you can indulge in some local food at Fény Street Market Hall. No worries, even if District II is not the “epicenter” of tourist spots in Budapest, you’ll be close to the center of the city, so you won’t miss out on anything! But it’s a great choice if you want a calmer district, far away from the hustle and bustle of Budapest city centre.
Here are your best accommodation options in District II:
Luxury (US$160 and up)
- The Hotel Unforgettable – Hotel Tiliana by Homoky Hotels – The name is pretty much correct – this 4-star hotel in Budapest is really unforgettable! The rooms are very cozy and modern, and I totally recommend this hotel to families, as they have a big playground for the little ones, as well as an outdoor swimming pool!
- Hotel Regnum Residence – Here’s another perfect option that awaits with luxurious service and facilities. They have free Wi-Fi, beautiful rooms, large windows, and even an on-site restaurant that serves great food!
Middle-priced (US$90 – US$160)
- Hillside Premium Apartments – I know you were expecting a hotel, but this is actually an amazing apartment in District II that offers hotel-style facilities! The rooms are gorgeous and they serve a continental breakfast each morning at the property. Plus, they have free private parking!
- Apartment Ivory – This is another beautiful and clean apartment that comes with some very good prices. It’s not very far away from the city center by public transportation, for example, and it comes with some very good advantages such as free Wi-Fi and its own kitchen.
Budget (up to US$90)
- BI&BI – This bed and breakfast in Budapest is a very good choice for any budget traveler out there! They have different types of rooms that you can choose from and they’re fit for bigger groups as well. Plus, it’s very close to public transport, both metro and tram stations!
- Klebelsberg Kastély Budapest – This budget hotel offers some amazing facilities and amenities for unmissable prices! Some of the biggest pluses include free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk, buffet breakfast and more!
4. District VI – Terézváros – Where to stay in Budapest on a budget
District VI, also called Terézváros, is located on the Pest side of Budapest and it’s an excellent choice for budget travelers.
Some of the highlights of this area include Nyugati Train Station (one of the oldest in Hungary) and the well-known Andrassy Avenue, which some people call “the Champs-Élysées of Budapest”. You’ll also be close to Szechenyi Baths, one of the oldest and most famous thermal baths in Budapest. It’s the place where you’ll find tons of upscale and boutique shops, as well as the Hungarian State Opera. Actually, this avenue is a UNESCO World Heritage site, did you know that?
Another great thing about this neighbourhood is that you’ll be walking distance to the city center. Plus, there’s something for anyone in this district!
Talking about “something for everyone”, here are the best hotels in District VI for all budgets:
Luxury (US$100 and up)
- Hotel Moments Budapest – If you’re searching for high-end hotels in Budapest, this one’s a great option! It’s a very beautiful property with tasteful decor that provides 4-star service for all its guests. The best thing is that it’s actually located on the iconic Andrassy Avenue – what more can you wish for?!
- Barceló Budapest – In case you want elegant hotels in Budapest, then you should book a room at Barceló and you won’t regret it! This hotel awaits with an on-site restaurant, a bar, a nice garden, amazing rooms, concierge service and more!
Middle-priced (US$50 – US$100)
- Medosz Hotel – This awesome 3-star hotel has a very convenient location and even better prices. It’s close to the Opera House and Saint Stephen’s Basilica as well, plus the rooms are very clean and nicely decorated.
- T62 Hotel – If you’re looking for a super cool decor, I might have an excellent recommendation! This hotel has free Wi-Fi, views of the city, and air-conditioned rooms. All in all, it’s very tasteful and vibrant, I really like it!
- Sakuranbo – Guest House – In case you prefer a guest house instead, no worries, I got you! This awesome property is simple but very cozy and it basically has everything you might need for a perfect stay in Budapest.
Budget (up to US$50)
- Activity Hostel – Do you want to stay in a super cute and VERY affordable hotel located on Andrássy Avenue? Search no more, as this one’s your perfect choice! Wall art, beautiful plants and a super cozy atmosphere – all these are waiting for you at this hostel!
- Ho-Bi Room and Apartment – Here’s another affordable guest house for your stay. It has simple but cozy rooms, perfect for a good night’s sleep after a full day of exploring the center of Budapest, close to Andrássy Avenue. They even have a shared kitchen that you can use – a great advantage!
5. District VII – Erzsébetváros – Where to stay in Budapest for nightlife
Erzsébetváros is also known as the historic Jewish Quarter of Budapest and it’s the best place for tourists interested in nightlife and dancing ‘til the sun comes up!
And here’s a fun fact: this is the smallest neighborhood in the city! Some of the highlights of this area include the New York Palace and the biggest synagogue in Europe and the second biggest one in the world – Dohány Street Synagogue. You’ll also find TONS of good bars and local restaurants here serving international cuisine, as well as bars and, of course, the famous ruin pubs. It’s a great place to stay in Budapest if you want to be close to cheap beer and cool night clubs for all tastes.
In terms of accommodation, this district has something for anyone, from upscale hotels to accessible hostels.
Here are my best recommendations for District VII:
Luxury (US$130 and up)
- New York Palace, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection – The New York Hotel in Budapest is actually an iconic accommodation in the city! It’s simply superb and it provides an impeccable 5-star service. It’s located right in the heart of the city and it’s luxurious in all its aspects and tiny details.
- Corinthia Budapest – If you want to stay in a Budapest spa hotel, here’s an excellent choice for you! This 5-star hotel awaits with a royal spa, 3 restaurants, a cozy on-site cafe and superb rooms. There’s simply nothing more to ask!
Middle-priced (US$80 – US$130)
- Maverick City Lodge – This awesome hostel has some very good prices and stunning reviews from its guests! The rooms are simple and very clean and they have free Wi-Fi everywhere, bike rentals and a spacious common room with a kitchen as well!
- City-Hotel Budapest – This 4-star hotel in the center of Budapest comes with some very good prices, considering the world-class service they offer! It’s very close to the Opera House as well!
Budget (up to US$80)
- Rumbabit – This gorgeous homestay is a great option for all travelers that want to save some money on accommodation. It has flawless reviews and it’s very, very close to Dohany Street Synagogue – only 4 minutes away by foot!
- Connection Guesthouse – If you want to feel right at home during your stay in Budapest, then you should reserve this property! This guest house is the definition of cozy and it has free Wi-Fi, clean rooms and more!
6. District VIII – Józsefváros – The Palace District
If you’re looking for one of the coolest and artistic districts in Budapest, this one’s for you!
The highlights of this neighborhood include the National Museum, Natural History Museum, and Szabó Ervin Library. You’ll also find plenty of local restaurant and cafe options, as well as many art galleries and hipster bars.
Okay, but what’s up with the name of this neighborhood? Well, it’s called the “Palace District” because there are a number of palaces here such as Almássy Palace, Gráf Festetics Palace, Gráf Károlyi Alajos Palace, Degenfeld-Schonburg Palace and the list can go on.
I recommend staying as close to the center of the neighborhood as possible, as that’s the best area for tourists.
Here are the best hotels that you can choose from:
Luxury (US$130 and up)
- Úttö Suites – This upscale hotel is simply gorgeous! It’s not far away from the National Museum and it awaits with beautiful, bright rooms, concierge service, free Wi-Fi and other world-class facilities that you will definitely enjoy!
- Hotel Palazzo Zichy Budapest – Free use of the sauna and fitness center? Yes, please! This beautiful 4-star hotel has everything you might want for a great stay in Budapest, from amazing rooms to free Wi-Fi and a perfect location.
Middle-priced (US$80 – US$130)
- Enjoy Budapest Aparthotel – This aparthotel in Budapest is an excellent choice for people who want the best value-money ratio! This property offers a 4-star service for some great prices and it’s also located right in the heart of the district. Win-win!
- The Three Corners Hotel Anna Superior – I really think the design of this hotel is very nice! I’m also recommending it to anyone looking for newer hotels – it actually opened in 2017! They also have many great facilities such as an on-site bar and an airport shuttle.
Budget (up to US$80)
- Grand Backpackers – Staying in District VIII on a budget is definitely possible and this awesome hostel is the perfect example! They have different types of rooms that you can choose from, from private to dormitory. Plus, it’s a great place to meet other travelers and backpackers!
- Silver Boutique Hotel Budapest – This 3-star boutique hotel comes with some very good prices. The rooms are bright and elegant and you can also enjoy a daily continental or buffet breakfast on-site. A great choice and you can read more about the property on their Booking page!
7. District IX – Ferencváros
Ferencváros, the ninth district of Budapest, is a very diverse and versatile area in the city, perfect for all types of travelers out there!
This neighborhood is located in the South of Budapest, while still being super central and close to the main attractions. There is diversity regarding everything here, from the range of activities you can do to the food options (make sure to check out the Central Market Hall, by the way), to the hotel options, of course.
You can find anything you want here, from traditional food stalls serving lángos to the well-known Costes restaurant that has a Michelin star. Some other highlights of this neighborhood include the National Theatre, Müpa Budapest and Dandár Thermal Bath.
If you think the up-and-coming District IX is the perfect fit for you, below you can find my hotel recommendations in this area:
Luxury (US$130 and up)
- The Three Corners Lifestyle Hotel – This awesome 4-star hotel is located very close to the Great Market Hall, right in the heart of this district. Some of the best things about it are the beautiful terrace and the sauna as well, both of them perfect for some relaxation. Plus, the rooms are simply superb!
- Ninedaysuite Penthouse – This beautiful penthouse is a great choice if you are wondering where to stay in style! They actually have different types of apartments, depending on how big your group is – the biggest option being 7 people. They also have free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and more!
Middle-priced (US$70 – US$130)
- Corvin Hotel Corvin Wing – Here’s another excellent 4-star hotel that you can choose for your stay. Some of the rooms have a balcony with nice views, and they even have triple rooms or suites that you can choose from! The location is great for riverside walks, so nice!
- MEININGER Budapest Great Market Hall – If you’ve always wanted to stay in a hotel that has floor-to-ceiling windows, this one’s for you! The staff is helpful, the rooms are super cute and the location is pretty great as well!
Budget (up to US$70)
- Lónyay Room – This is one of the best-rated homestays in entire Budapest, trust me! If you book a room here, you’ll have access to a shared bathroom and shared kitchen as well, so it’s an excellent choice for people who want to save a couple bucks by cooking their own meals!
- Flow Hostel – This bright and colorful hostel is another excellent choice for your stay. This accommodation has a shared terrace and a lounge as well, ideal to relax after a day of exploration! You can read more about the property on their Booking page!
8. District XIII – Angyalföld
Although it’s located on the Pest side of the city, District XIII has a very calm and residential atmosphere, typical to Buda. It’s a great place for laid-back travelers looking for green spaces and charming streets, while being away from the chaos of the city center.
You’ll find tons of great restaurants, local bars, cozy cafes, antique shops and charming bookshops in Angyalföld. I also recommend checking out Margaret Island (Margit Sziget in Hungarian), a gorgeous island-park perfect for some relaxation.
If you decide to make District XIII your base, please know that you won’t be walking distance to the city center, so you’ll have to rely on public transport, the tram and bus being one of your best bets.
Here are the best places to stay in this neighborhood:
Luxury (US$140 and up)
- NH Hotel Budapest City – NH, the famous chain of upscale hotels, has a property in Budapest and it’s exactly what you’re expecting! They have a 4-star service and a fabulous location, walking distance from the Parliament Building!
- Danubius Hotel Helia Budapest – If you are searching for a high-quality hotel right on the banks of the Danube river, this one’s for you! It’s located right in the heart of the district and the rooms are simply gorgeous. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Middle-priced (US$80 – US$140)
- Ensana Grand – Yep, this hotel is right on Margaret Island! It’s actually a landmark of the district, as it was built in 1873; one of its best facilities is the beautiful spa that can be used by the guests. Perfect for a good value stay in Budapest!
- Ensana Thermal Margaret Island – Here’s another choice for those of you looking for a beautiful Budapest spa hotel! If you want an excellent, upscale stay in Budapest without paying a ton of money, look no further! By the way, they have both an indoor and an outdoor pool!
Budget (up to US$80)
- Aventura Boutique Hostel Budapest – This cozy and friendly hostel is an excellent choice for budget travelers wondering where to stay in this district. It’s a family-run property that awaits with free Wi-Fi, and an excellent positioning, very close to all the attractions!
- Evergreen Budapest Guest House – Here’s a guesthouse type of accommodation where you can enjoy some days of coziness and relaxation! They serve daily breakfast, the rooms are spacious and the rooms have a cute, traditional decor.
Best apartments in Budapest
I know there are travelers out there that prefer a homey feeling when they travel to a new city. I feel you, as I’m exactly the same! Luckily for us, there’s Airbnb available, and Budapest honestly has TONS of fabulous options that you can choose from.
Staying in an apartment is a great option for bigger groups of people and for families as well, as you’ll have plenty of space and, often times, even better prices than hotels.
That being said, here are my Airbnb recommendations in Budapest, all of them located in the downtown area, meaning in District V:
Luxury (US$100 and up)
- Beautiful apartment in perfect location – Honestly, the title says it all. This high-quality, romantic apartment is simply gorgeous and it has an excellent location as well, very close to all the main attractions in the city including Matthias Church, Central Market Hall and more.
- Modern apartment by Basilica – This bright and sparkling clean property is another excellent choice for a comfortable stay in Budapest. Very close to the famous Chain Bridge, you can rest assured that you’ll be super close to all the important attractions in Budapest!
Middle-priced (US$60 – US$100)
- Top Location Brand NEW STUDIO 2 – Here’s a very modern and beautiful property that comes with some very good prices. The apartment was recently renovated, so you can rest assured that you’ll stay in a new, clean and cozy space.
- Design home next to the Basilica (self-check-in) – This cute and romantic apartment has a great location as well and it’s ideal for a couple or a group of up to 4 people. It’s also very well connected to the rest of the city, being close to bus stations, subway and many bars, restaurants and cafes.
Budget (up to US$60)
- Metropolitan Apartment – City Break – Of course I found some amazing budget apartments for your stay! This one is super clean and it has a homey atmosphere, perfect for a good night’s sleep! Read more about the property on their Booking page.
- Silent ap.with free private parking in downtown A/C – Here’s another simple but very good choice that has some unbeatable fees, considering the fact that it’s right in the heart of the city! By the way, make sure to book it in advance to benefit for some even better prices if you can!
Best hotels near Budapest Airport
In case you have a late night flight or you leave super early in the morning, staying as close as possible to the airport might be the smartest choice for you. Budapest Airport (BUD) is located around 20 km from the city center, which means around half an hour to it by car.
Here are my hotel recommendations near Budapest airport (one per each type of budget):
- Airport Hotel – This is my recommendation for travelers that want to be spoiled during their stay close to the airport. This is a great place where you can benefit from 4-star service, and even a minibus that can take you to the airport!
- Airport Almáskert Panzió – This middle-priced accommodation will be perfect for people looking for great value. It’s actually a very simple and super cozy bed and breakfast that awaits with all the facilities you may need for a quality stay!
- Airport16 bed and breakfast – Aaand here’s one for all budget travelers out there that want to be super close to the airport. This bed and breakfast is clean, cozy and it has some very good prices. What more would you ask for?
Phew, you have reached the end of my ultimate guide on Budapest accommodation, congrats!
I’m 100% sure that, after reading this article, you already know a lot about the neighborhoods and hotels in Budapest and you probably already booked the perfect place for you from the choices above, regardless if you’re staying for one night or 3 days in Budapest, for example.
As I mentioned before, Budapest is a charming city, perfect for a city break or . In this post I have explained everything you need to know about the two parts of Budapest – Buda and Pest, which one of them to choose and which are the 8 best districts in the city. For each of these, I gave you my hand-picked hotel recommendations with fabulous reviews, all sorted by price range. I also presented some stunning apartments and airport hotels. So, basically, I told you everything you need to know about booking a Budapest hotel!
In case you need more travel inspiration for Budapest, I recommend you read this article about the Best Things to Do in Budapest, Hungary.
Are you traveling to Budapest soon? Do you have any other questions? Let me know in the comments below, I’m happy to help!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!