Are you looking for a place to visit in Southeast Asia? Are you interested in Singapore hotels with the best swimming pools? I’ve researched the whole city to find the best hotels with a pool on top in Singapore for ya! There are quite some breathtaking options (all top-rated and hand picked by me), and I have gathered them here in this post for you so that you can relax in a rooftop pool overlooking the South China Sea!
The way this post is arranged by price, starting with the most expensive and luxurious hotels first, followed by the mid-range options, and last but not least, the budget options will give you a great opportunity to book your place in just a couple of minutes!
Singapore is a very popular destination, and hotels with rooftop pools get sold like hotcakes! So if you want to stay in the nicest hotel that fits all of your preferences, book in advance!
Ready to check the best Singapore hotels with a pool on top?
Let’s dive in!
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book fast and don’t have a lot of time to read the whole article, here you have my top 3 recommendations for the best Singapore hotel with a pool on roof!
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Raffles Singapore
- Top mid-range hotel- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Best budget hotel – Hotel Indigo Singapore
Since Singapore is a pretty big area, here’s a map so you can see the location of all these amazing hotels with a rooftop pools:
Luxury (US$400 and up)
- Raffles Singapore – Oh my god! This place looks like a mansion! The level of luxuriousness is just overwhelming! Located in City Hall, Singapore, the hotel comes with a rooftop pool, an amazingly decorated bar, one of the best high-class restaurants, a spa, and a fitness center. Room service is available in the hotel’s spacious rooms, and all the rooms come with a bathtub, and some come with a wet bar!
- Capella Singapore – Wow! Look at this modern hotel on Sentosa Island by the beachfront, and just a 10-minute drive to Sentosa Cove! What amazing decor, so fresh and surrounded by lush greenery trees! This hotel has 3 swimming pools, and some of them are infinity pools! Guests can enjoy an amazing breakfast each morning, and some of the rooms come with a gorgeous private pool.
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore – I am amazed! Located 20 minutes’ drive away from Changi Airport and 3 minutes from Marina Square, Marina bay sands’ infinity pool is one of the best rooftop pools in Singapore, featuring an out-of-this-world view of the Singapore skyline, and a poolside bar. All rooms come with amazing views and can host a maximum of 3 adults.
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore – Style and luxury abound! What a treat to stay in this hotel located in Marina Bay and with Universal Studios Singapore just a 15-minute drive away, and the Singapore Flyer less than 10 minutes away! Featuring a rooftop pool with a city skyline view, a spa and wellness center, and top-class restaurants. All the rooms come with upscale furniture, a bathtub, and great views!
- Andaz Singapore A Concept by Hyatt – This luxurious hotel is conveniently located only a 10-minute drive to Somerset MRT station. This hotel features a fantastic rooftop bar, Mr. Stork, and a rooftop infinity pool, where you can see an amazing view of downtown Singapore! The rooms are classy and minimalistic and come with a view, a spacious, deluxe bathroom, and a complimentary minibar!
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore – Located in Marina Square and just minutes away from the Singapore River, this hotel features fantastic dining options, a rooftop swimming pool with a pool bar, and amazing views of the bay and the city! All guests staying in any of their comfortable and elegant rooms can enjoy a delicious breakfast each morning!
Mid Range (US$300 – US$400)
- The Westin Singapore – Located in Asia Square and just walking distance away from Ann Siang Hill Park. It features floor-to-ceiling windows, a lounge bar and restaurant, top-class staff, and a rooftop infinity pool with sun loungers. All the bedrooms come with breathtaking views and soaking tubs to relax after discovering all the wonders of Singapore.
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore – Just steps away from Orchard Road, this hotel comes with so much class and elegance! Featuring an amazing rooftop terrace with a kid’s pool and an adults-only pool in the most beautiful setting, surrounded by palm trees! Rooms have the most amazing decor and feature a marble bathroom with a bathtub. Some of the rooms can host up to 4 guests!
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore – Located in the central business district, this hotel facade is just fabulous, with bushes and trees covering every section and corner of the hotel, making it look cinematic! The rooms have a delicate and easygoing vibe featuring bamboo-style walls and ceilings and big windows with views of the city! All guests can enjoy a fantastic breakfast each morning!
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore – I love how stylish and elegant this hotel looks, and especially all the nature it has indoors, which matches with all the crafty and bamboo-like furniture it features! This hotel features the most amazing rooftop pool, lit up by all the amazing skyscrapers of the city! Enjoy a yoga class while your kids play at the playground, or have an amazing family dinner!
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore – Omg! What an amazing style, resembling Greek architecture, with a pinch of Roman magnificence! Fantastic set of bifurcated stairs and tall columns with earth tones as part of the interiors. Its rooftop infinity pool overlooks the waterfront, which is just stunning! All the rooms have the most classic and exquisite style and a bathtub to relax among bubbles!
- The Clan Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality – I am obsessed with all the traditional elements this hotel features. From the architecture and all the dark wood tones to the simple yet elegant look! This hotel has bars and restaurants open for guests to enjoy an amazing meal, a rooftop swimming pool, and a fitness center. All the rooms come with welcoming treats and a flat-screen TV with streaming services.
Budget (up to US$300)
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road – All the guests loved how amazing the staff was and how neat this hotel was! Most of the rooms come with a private kitchenette, and you can get groceries delivered to your room, which is super convenient! The hotel features a game room with a pool table to relax and unwind and a rooftop pool overseeing attractions like the Singapore Flyer.
- One Farrer Hotel – Located in Farrer Park, this hotel has a young and playful vibe with classy and chic decor with nice touches of color! It features a big rooftop swimming pool with sun loungers, private cabanas, and 24-hour desk service. Select rooms, like the mint premiere suite, come with deluxe amenities like skyline lounge breakfast and complimentary refreshments during the day, and cocktails in the evening!
- Naumi Hotel – This hotel is just so modern and hip, giving amazing vibes! I am crazy about the bar lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows! The rooftop pool has an amazing pool area with comfy and stylish wicker furniture. All the rooms have modern elements and designer furniture, plus some traditional elements. Some rooms have lit patios and others have city views, so pick whichever you fancy!
- JEN Singapore Orchardgateway by Shangri-La Hotel – Did you know this hotel has a concierge app to access all the hotel amenities with ease? I know, it is amazing! Just as amazing as this hotel’s fashionable design and amazing central location in Orchard! All the guests staying at any of their simple and elegant rooms have access to the infinity pool located on the stunning roof terrace!
- Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong – I cannot begin to explain how fantastic and cheerful this boutique hotel located in Katong looks! In the common spaces of the hotel, you can find modern and colorful furniture with traditional touches, and it comes with a rooftop infinity pool and an onsite bar! The rooms follow the same style as the rest of the hotel: amazing big murals and colorful designs that will make you feel alive!
- Oasia Hotel Downtown – What I love about this hotel is that it mixes 2 things that personify Singapore in the best way: modernity and tradition! Situated in Singapore’s Chinatown, it features an outdoor and indoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and an onsite restaurant for a fabulous dining experience! All the rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:
|Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|Hotel Indigo Singapore
|👨❤️👨 Best hotel for couples
BONUS: Best hotels in Singapore with an infinity pool
I didn’t want to end this post without sharing with you the best hotels in Singapore with infinity pools! We all know if there is something that can make a rooftop pool better on the one hand, if the pool is an infinity pool, and if the rooftop terrace has a bar!
This section features the most amazing hotels with the most unique styles, and let me tell you, I am sure you will find a hotel that checks all the boxes for your stay in the amazing country that Singapore is!
The prices of the hotels go from US$300 to US$400 per night. Let’s check out the options!
1. JW Marriott Hotel Singapore South Beach
Marriott Singapore, located in City Hall, has 2 outdoor pools, one of them being an infinity pool featuring amazing views. The hotel has a nice vibrant style and offers free bicycle rentals to all of their guests, and live performances and happy hour are available for an extra fee. All the rooms have a modern design and a private bathtub, and their biggest rooms are the family room and the deluxe king suite hosting 4 guests each!
2. Sofitel Singapore City Centre
This hotel’s rooftop infinity pool is surrounded by plants, which will make you feel totally relaxed swimming after enjoying the hotel’s breakfast! They have 2 onsite restaurants and a bar featuring signature drinks with a traditional touch! All the rooms have upscale furniture and a private bathroom with a bathtub!
3. The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality (Adult Only)
I imagine this hotel would be perfect for couples or friend groups. The hotel is located in Sentosa and has a very nice mix of upscale details with a young vibe! The rooftop infinity pool has a pool bar and a nice lounge area with colorful furniture to relax after swimming. All the rooms are stylish, have big windows with nice views, and a coffee maker station.
4. W Singapore – Sentosa Cove
This hotel has a nice artsy tropical vibe, and I feel like staying at this hotel would be so much fun! This hotel has an out-of-this-world pool area that looks like a tropical garden, with many sitting areas. The rooms are amazing and look like they were crafted for celebrities. Their Extreme Wow Suite King, for example, has its own private infinity pool on the terrace! Talk about wow!
5. Naumi Hotel Singapore (SG Clean Certified and Staycation Approved)
Located in the city center, this hotel feels simple, elegant, and modern, all at the same time! Its infinity pool features lovely views of the city and has a lounge area and a poolside bar! This hotel comes with a fitness center and a golf course onsite! All the rooms have an incredible ambiance, and some of them come with cute little patios!
6. Fairmont Singapore
Oh la la, this hotel located in City Hall, has one of the most amazing spas with a jacuzzi on site (for an extra fee), an amazing roof terrace with 2 outdoor swimming pools, and a tennis court and tennis equipment (both for extra fees) available for its guests. All the rooms are super spacious and feature city views and the bathrooms come with a soaking tub.
FAQs about Singapore hotels with a pool on top
🏊 Which Singapore hotel has an in-room private pool?
I’ve featured a couple of hotels with an in-room private pool; the top option is Capella Singapore, located on Sentosa Island, with a nature-inspired theme that will captivate you and make you feel completely relaxed!
🌴 Which hotels have a rooftop infinity pool in Singapore?
⛱️ Which is the biggest rooftop swimming pool in Singapore?
The biggest swimming pool on a rooftop in Singapore is Marina Bay Sands Singapore, which guests claim is the most astonishing swimming pool in the area, with the most amazing views of Singapore’s skyline!
👨❤️👨 Which is the best hotel for couples in Singapore?
Honestly, I’ve mentioned so many hotels with cute designs and nice amenities! But one of my favorites for couples would be Capella Singapore, the setting is super romantic and relaxing for private personal times with a partner!
Ah, and that is a wrap for today, folks! Those were the best Singapore hotels with a pool on the roof! I’ve covered a wide range of options for all budgets and tastes of hotels with rooftop pools in Singapore! It doesn’t matter who you travel with or when. There is a hotel in this post for you!
Honestly, all of the hotels mentioned in this post are just superb, so I would be super excited to stay in any of them. Still, if I had to tell you my top 2 options for the best hotel swimming pools, I would say:
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore – one of the best Singapore rooftop pool hotels and it even has a sky pool bar!
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore – I love the general style of the hotel, and the rooftop terrace with the pool has a nice garden vibe with trees and nice furniture to relax in!
Which of these hotels in Singapore with rooftop pools was your favorite? Have you ever stayed in any of these hotels? Let me know in the comments!
As I always say, be wise and book your hotel rooms in advance, and start packing for your dream vacation!
Until the next quest,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!