If you are looking for a hotel in Santorini with a private pool, you’ll be happy to know that there are countless options on this magical island where you can enjoy your own privacy and majestic views of the Aegean Sea!
But which one is the best for your travel needs? To save you some time and help you with your decision, I grouped all the best Santorini Hotels with a private pool and divided them by price range (from luxury to budget).
NOTE: All the prices mentioned here refer to the low season (May-October), but if you want to go during the high season (June-September), take into consideration that price increases dramatically with prices being up to $500 more per night.
Here you’ll find accommodation with private pools for literally any taste: from luxury hotels with pool suites, to honeymoon suites with private heated infinity pools, big rooms with their own private jacuzzi plus budget hotels with private outdoor pools or hot tubs and much more!
Are you ready to look for the perfect suite in Santorini with a private pool for your holiday? Then start reading this post, and when you find it, make sure you book immediately… These hotels are stunning, and rooms get booked out super fast!
If you are in a hurry
Here’s a quick list of the TOP Santorini hotels with private pool, divided by budget:
- The Saint Hotel – Best luxury hotel with a private pool
- Art Maisons Oia Castle – Best honeymoon suite
- Andronis Boutique Hotel – Best value for money
- Athina Luxury Suites – Best affordable hotel with a private pool
Check out this map to see where all the best hotels in Santorini with a private pool are located:
Luxury (US$650 and up)
- The Saint Hotel – If you’re looking for a hotel in Santorini with a private pool where you can indulge in complete luxury, stop here! This stunning accommodation offers luxury suites with a swimming pool on the private balcony, from where you can gaze at breathtaking views of the sea and of the sunset. Apart from your own plunge pool, the hotel will give you access to a fine dining restaurant serving local cuisine, and a delicious breakfast to start your day in the best way… What else could you ask for?
- Grace Hotel Santorini, Auberge Resorts Collection – This award-winning luxury hotel is perfect to relax and splurge a little, offering suites with their own heated plunge pool and even in-room spa treatments… you will never want to leave your room! But if you do, you won’t be disappointed. The property also has a sun terrace where you can just chill and soak up some vitamin D, and a shared infinity pool with a pool bar, the perfect place to have refreshing cocktails while gazing at the sea and Santorini City!
- Homeric Poems – Built on the cliff of Firostefani (one of the TOP areas to stay in Santorini), this boutique hotel will just blow your mind, offering luxurious rooms with private pools overlooking the ocean. Here you can choose from a cave suite, a honeymoon suite with an outdoor plunge pool, or a deluxe double room, perfect for small families. All of them are stunning and stylishly decorated with traditional Cycladic style. And if you want, they will even serve you traditional Greek specialties directly on the rooms’ private terraces… an unforgettable experience to share with your loved ones!
- Filotera Suites – If you’re looking for a place where you can spend a romantic holiday with your special one, this hotel is for you. Here, couples can stay in luxury suites with a private infinity pool or in a grand cave suite with a private outdoor pool and hot tub. Both of them are stunning and will permit you to enjoy full privacy! The property also offers a delicious breakfast with homemade Greek treats every day, a pool bar for the best happy hours, and an on-site restaurant with panoramic views… What else do you need?
- Canaves Oia Suites & Spa – This luxury hotel has the best choice of suites ever! The infinity pool suite which has a private outdoor infinity pool, the river pool suite featuring an indoor/outdoor jacuzzi, the master suite with a private heated infinity pool, the superior suite with a private outdoor plunge pool or the executive suite, the largest one! All of them are great, and they give you access to a shared outdoor pool and sun deck… Check them out! (PS: Availability depends on the day selected, you won’t always find all of them!).
- Andronis Luxury Suites – In this hotel, you will live a healthy and natural holiday, getting treatments in the massage room and luxury spa and savoring fresh cuisine prepared with only bio-organic ingredients at the Mediterranean restaurant. These luxury suites are carved into the cliff, combining traditional Cycladic and contemporary style, and are complete with their own private balcony, a hot tub (or plunge pool), and views across the island.
- Art Maisons Oia Castle – This boutique hotel with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and the world’s most famous sunset, offers the perfect balance between traditional and elegant accommodation in Santorini. Here there are luxury suites with private pools for any kind of traveler: the honeymoon or Junior suite for couples, the deluxe pool villa for groups of friends, and the cave pool suite for small families. Plus, they all have access to a shared outdoor swimming pool. Check out the pictures, you will fall in love!
- Echoes Luxury Suites – Feel like you’re in a dream in this stunning hotel! You will wake up in your luxury suite with some breathtaking, panoramic views of the sea, have a delicious breakfast (served every morning on your terrace), and chill in your private hot tub or outdoor heated plunge pool. But one of the things that guests love the most about this place is the super friendly and helpful staff that provides exceptional service and makes you feel at home!
Mid Range (US$500 – US$600)
- Andronis Boutique Hotel – Apart from stunning suites with their own private swimming pool and furnished balcony with a sea view, this hotel offers many activities to keep you entertained the whole day! In fact, here you can join cooking lessons, yoga classes, wine-tasting events, and much more, and end your day with private candlelit dinners at the on-site restaurant… perfect for a romantic date with your couple. Foodies here will go crazy for the delicious breakfast, offering Santorini’s unique products (sun-dried tomatoes, white eggplants, feta etc.!)
- Santo Maris Oia Luxury Suites & Spa – This hotel will make you fall in love, offering luxury suites with their own private pool and heated hot tub, from which you can have a cocktail with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. But the property itself offers access to many cool amenities: 5 outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, an award-winning spa, and a wellness center with an indoor heated pool and a pool bar… be careful, you will never want to leave!
- Anteliz Suites – If you love pools, this hotel is definitely for you, having them at all corners of the property! In fact, here you will enjoy your private hot tub with stunning views of the Aegean Sea, a shared outdoor swimming pool with an open-air hydromassage tub, and a pool bar. Start your day in the best way with a delicious Greek breakfast at the sun terrace by the pool, and spend it joining the amazing activities offered, like wine-tasting tours, boat trips to the Volcano, or massage treatments.
- La Perla Villas and Suites – Adults Only – If you want to enjoy some quietness far from the noise of kids, this adults-only hotel offers elegant and stylish villas or suites with private pools. The rooms are just beautiful, decorated with the traditional style of the island, and offer access to a gourmet restaurant overlooking the famous caldera and volcano, an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace, and a pool bar where you can enjoy signature cocktails with sea views.
- Pegasus Suites & Spa – With a heated pool, a gourmet restaurant, and a spa center, this 5-star hotel offers anything you need for a holiday full of comforts. But the best thing about the property is definitely its white-washed suites with Aegean Sea and volcano views and a choice from a private swimming pool, infinity pool, or private outdoor hot tub. The rooms also feature a furnished balcony, air conditioning and a seating area.
- Santorini Secret Suites & Spa – Whether you choose to stay in a villa, junior suite or honeymoon suite at this 5-star boutique hotel, you will have stunning views of the caldera and the volcano and an outdoor private pool or hot tub. Here you will enjoy a delicious breakfast, served daily in your villa or suite, refined treatments at the on-site Harmonia Spa, and many cool activities like sailing and snorkeling around the volcano.
- Melidonia Suites – If you are going to the beautiful Santorini with the family, this hotel is for you, offering spacious rooms hosting up to 6 people, with private terraces and outdoor private pools. Staying here will give you access to many cool facilities and amenities, like room service, a tranquil garden, a wellness center offering many massages and body treatments, a hot tub, and a fitness center if you want to stay in shape.
- Sophia Luxury Suites – Are you ready to be amazed by this stunning accommodation in Santorini, one of the most unique places to stay in Greece? This hotel, set on the cliff-side, offers beautiful suites with either an indoor or outdoor plunge pool. But if you want to splurge, I suggest you stay in the Superior Honeymoon Cave Suite, which has both a large indoor cave pool and an outdoor plunge pool with unbeatable sunset views over Caldera. Make sure you take advantage of the free breakfast served every morning and of the many tours and excursions offered!
Budget (up to US$350)
- Neptune Luxury Suites – This is one the best hotels in Santorini with a private pool if you want to stay on a budget, offering elegant suites with a large swimming pool and a private terrace for great value for the price! And if you are going on a holiday with your special one, here you can start your day with a privately served breakfast and end it with candlelight, romantic dinner with butler service in total intimacy on your terrace… How great is that?
- Mythical Blue Luxury Suites – Treat yourself in this lovely hotel with an outdoor pool and stunning views of the sea, offering cave suites with a heated hot tub or plunge pool. Perfect for couples who want to enjoy their own privacy! Each room also includes a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a terrace or balcony, and a private bathroom, plus access to a delicious a la carte breakfast served in the breakfast area. The hotel also offers many activities, like horse riding, snorkeling, and windsurfing!
- Cilon Suites Santorini – This 4-star property will make you feel like you are in a movie! You will wake up in your beautiful room with panoramic views of the sea and Santorini, have a coffee in your private balcony and splash in the private outdoor hot tubs. Another plus of the hotel? The staff is so friendly and welcoming, going and above and beyond to make you have an unforgettable stay… you will feel immediately at home!
- De Sol Hotel & Spa – How can you combine a holiday with the family in a luxurious accommodation at reasonable prices? I will tell you how, staying at this incredible hotel in Santorini featuring spacious rooms with private pools hosting up to 4 people. The property offers many cool facilities, like a swimming pool with sun loungers and views over the east side of the island, an elegant spa, and a restaurant on site serving Mediterranean cuisine… What else can you ask for?
- Athina Luxury Suites – Looking for a honeymoon suite with your own private pool but you want to stay on a budget at the same time? Then check out this dreamy hotel, featuring suites with a private terrace, an outdoor swimming pool, or an outdoor heated jacuzzi. And if you are going on a vacation with the family or with a group of friends, you can stay at the Royal Suite for up to 6 people, offering a huge sun terrace where to enjoy the best sunsets, and a fully equipped kitchen to cook special meals with your beloved ones.
- On The Rocks – Small Luxury Hotels of the World – If you just want to unwind and spend some quiet time during your holiday in Santorini, this stunning hotel is for you! Here you will sleep in elegant rooms with verandas overlooking the Caldera and the sea, and your own private outdoor pool or jacuzzi. All rooms mix traditional décor with modern elements and are designed to offer you the best views, plus they give you access to spa facilities, an outdoor pool with relaxing music, and a pool bar offering cocktails and light snacks.
- Skyfall Suites – Adults Only – Stay in unique Cycladic-style suites with private pools or outdoor hot tubs in this adults-only hotel where you can enjoy full privacy and relaxation! Rooms here are very stylish, minimally decorated with simple lines and colorful elements, and offer all the comforts of your own home, like a private kitchenette with a dining area. And when you feel like leaving your room, join the cool activities offered at the property, like wine tours, boat trips, and horseback riding.
- Porto Fira Suites – This traditional hotel has an amazing location on the edge of a cliff with panoramic views of Fira Bay and the volcano, and is located just a short walk from numerous restaurants and bars! Here you will sleep in a lovely room with a hot tub, uniquely shaped king-size beds, and a furnished balcony or terrace overlooking Santorini’s world-famous sunsets. The property also offers an Airport shuttle service, and bicycle or car rental!
|🏊 Hotel with a private pool:||Canaves Oia Suites & Spa|
|🛎️ Best boutique hotel:||Homeric Poems|
|👩❤👨 Best honeymoon suite:||Art Maisons Oia Castle|
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:||Andronis Boutique Hotel|
|👛 Best value hotel:||Athina Luxury Suites|
FAQs about Santorini Hotels with a private pool
🏊 Which are the best Santorini Hotels with a private pool?
The best hotels in Santorini with private pools are Homeric Poems, featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Canaves Oia Suites & Spa, offering a superior suite with a private infinity pool or an executive suite with an outdoor jacuzzi, or Andronis Luxury Suites where you can stay in a cave pool suite!
👩❤👨 Which are the best Santorini Hotels with a private pool for couples?
The best hotels in Santorini with private pools are Art Maisons Oia Castle offering a stunning honeymoon suite or Sophia Luxury Suites, featuring luxury suites with an indoor private cave pool or private outdoor hot tubs.
💵 Which are the best cheap hotels in Santorini that feature private pools?
The best hotels with private pools for staying on a budget in Santorini are Athina Luxury Suites, offering a romantic royal suite with private outdoor heated jacuzzis or On The Rocks, featuring private pools and a pool bar,
👪 Which are the best hotels in Santorini with private pools for families?
The best hotels in Santorini with private pools for families are Melidonian Suites, offering spacious rooms hosting up to 6 people, and Athina Luxury Suites, featuring the Royal Suite with a huge sun terrace and a fully equipped kitchen.
Here we are at the end of this very extensive post about the best Santorini hotels with a private pool, from where you can enjoy stunning views of the Aegean Sea in full privacy.
We saw accommodations for any taste and budget: hotels with private outdoor pools, luxury suites with private infinity pools, private outdoor hot tubs, budget options with outdoor pools, honeymoon suites with a private heated plunge pool, pool suites etc.
But which one is the best for your travel needs? If you are still undecided, I cannot blame you, we went through countless options… so let me help you a little more with my 2 favorite ones:
- Canaves Oia Suites & Spa – This is one of the best hotels in Santorini with private pools, offering luxury suites with their own large infinity pool or outdoor jacuzzi
- Santorini Secret Suites & Spa – This 5-star boutique hotel offers suites with an outdoor private pool, hot tub or infinity pool with great value for the price
If you like any of these stunning hotels with a private pool, make sure you book them immediately if you don’t want to lose the spot, everyone wants to stay here!
And if you have any questions or suggestions for me, please don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below, I am looking forward to knowing what you think.
Have a dreamy holiday!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!