Jordan is a gorgeous Middle-Eastern country full of beautiful cities and unique attractions!
If you are planning a visit to Jordan soon and you are looking to book all the hotels you need fast, with as little effort as possible, I am here to help you!
If you decide to follow my recommended sample 6-days itinerary for Jordan for your next holidays in Jordan, this article will help you book all the accommodation you need!
Here is the map with all the cities I recommend in my sample Jordan itinerary:
I tried to make it so that the hotels are in every price range – from luxury to budget, you can choose the one that fits you the best. Plus, all of them have amazing reviews and facilities!
And here are my recommendations for the best hotels in Jordan:
Day 1 – Amman Hotels
Amman is the capital of Jordan, which means there will be countless historical sites and points of interest waiting for you to visit! Amman is also the place where you will most probably land and where you will be able to experience the real lifestyle of Jordanians living in the city, which makes it perfect for your first experience in Jordan!
Here are my recommendations on where to stay in Amman:
Luxury (US$110 and up)
- InterContinental – This is the hotel where I stayed for 2 nights in Amman and I can totally recommend it! This is a gorgeous 5-star luxury hotel with spacious rooms full of light and it is very conveniently located! Plus, it is the oldest 5-star hotel in the country and it has an incredible history! You can check the detailed review of this hotel in the article about my Jordan trip.
- Naylover Hotel Suites is my second recommendation for this city. This is a brand new hotel and one of the best Jordan resorts, with very friendly staff as well. Plus, it is located in a calm area, while also being super close to the city center.
- The House Boutique Suites is another option and one of the best hotels in Amman! This 5-star hotel has so many great amenities and facilities that you will feel like a superstar during your stay! This hotel has a great outdoor pool, a fitness center, and gorgeous rooms!
Middle-priced (between US$60 and US$110)
- My first recommendation for middle-priced accommodation and one of the best hotels in Amman, Jordan is Ayass Hotel. All the rooms in this hotel are spacious and gorgeous and it even has a heated indoor swimming pool and a delicious breakfast buffet with fresh baked goods that you can enjoy each morning!
- Another very good option is Sulaf Luxury Hotel – a 4-star hotel with great reviews and a splendid location! One of the best parts of this hotel is that it hasn’t been open for very long, so everything you will find there is new!
- Amman International Hotel is a gorgeous 4-star hotel with clean, air-conditioned rooms and amazing design! Plus, this accommodation boasts a great outdoor pool and many restaurants and cafés that you can choose from!
Budget (up to US$60)
Amman is a great place for budget travelers as well, and here is my Amman hotels list:
- If you are traveling to Amman on a tight budget, I recommend you book a room at Sydney Hotel. Even though this is a budget accommodation, it has an excellent location with crystal clean rooms!
- Nishan Hotel is another great choice. This is a very spacious hotel, located a bit outside the city center, but the good thing is that you can take a taxi for more or less the same amount that you saved by staying there!
- Sun Rise Hostel is a very good option for budget travelers. This accommodation awaits you with free Wi-Fi, a super friendly staff and a delicious continental breakfast served each morning! Plus, all the rooms have a private bathroom for your convenience.
Day 2 – Jerash Hotels
Jerash is an amazing place to add to your Jordan itinerary, as you will see there the best preserved Roman ruins in the world! Although I recommend you visit Jerash, at the end of the day it is better to return to Amman, as it has so many accommodation options and it is only 40-minute drive away!
Day 3 – Wadi Rum Hotels
Wadi Rum is an unforgettable desert and its name means “Valley of the Moon” in the Arabic.
Fun fact: “The Martian” and many other great movies were filmed there! No wonder why – this magical place looks exactly like Mars! Your day in Wadi Rum will be filled with adventures for sure!
Luxury (US$170 and up)
Please note that this is a desert in the middle of nowhere you won’t find any luxurious 5-star hotels or any Wadi Rum resort here. But do not worry, I have still found some great luxury recommendations for you:
- Wadi Rum Night Luxury Camp is the perfect choice if you are searching for the best comfort in the middle of the desert. This Wadi Rum luxury camp is actually made of tents and each one of them has a private terrace that offers a terrific view over the colorful desert! Even though you will be staying in a tent, I can assure you that the experience will be no different from staying in a hotel room! I also recommend you stay in their “full of stars tent”!
- Sun City Camp is another great option for a luxury Wadi Rum desert resort. I suggest you book your stay in their luxury camping tent called “Martial Tent” if you want to admire the stars at night for the best experience!
- Memories Aicha Luxury Camp is my third recommendation for luxury travelers going to Wadi Rum desert. This luxury camp is located only 700m away from Wadi Rum and it features great accommodation options, barbecue facilities, a garden, a terrace, and even a restaurant! You will also benefit from private bathrooms with shower. What more can you wish for?!
Middle-priced (between US$60 and US$170)
- Bait Ali Lodge was my choice and a great middle-priced accommodation! This is a Bedouin camp located right in the heart of Wadi Rum! I have stayed there and I loved both the food and the design. The rooms might be a bit simple, but you are not going to spend much time there in any way. Check the detailed review of this hotel in the article about my Jordan trip.
- Rum Stars Camp is another good choice and a great Wadi Rum camp. This is a very friendly and clean property and you will get to rest yourself in a private tent with electricity inside! This place will offer you just the relaxation you will need after a day full of adventures!
- Wadi Rum Starlight Camp is located 10km away from Wadi Rum and is a great choice if you are looking for middle-priced accommodations with great value for money. This campsite offers luxurious tents and you will be able to choose from a continental or halal breakfast!
Budget (up to US$60)
In case you are wondering where to stay in Wadi Rum on a budget, here are some amazing choices that I have chosen for you:
- If you are searching for a cheap option to stay in a real Bedouin camp, Martian Camp is my first great recommendation for Wadi Rum accommodation! This camp will give you access to showers and toilets, so you will have all your basic needs covered and you will have a great night’s sleep!
- Wadi Rum Nature Camp is very similar to my previous recommendation and it is located in a very serene and tranquil location. You will be sleeping in tents in a Wadi Rum Bedouin camp with access to a cozy communal area where you can eat, drink or rest yourself!
- Wadi Rum Fire Camp is one more place to stay in this magical place! This campsite is located 5 km away from Wadi Rum and it awaits you with great tents, a very good on-site restaurant and even a sun terrace with stunning views!
Day 4 – Petra / Wadi Musa Hotels
Petra is definitely the most popular destination in Jordan! This incredible place got super popular after the “Indiana Jones” movie and it is actually one of the New 7 Wonders of the World! These are only a couple of reasons why you should definitely visit Petra!
There are many Jordan tours in Petra, so you will definitely want to visit this magnificent city. Wadi Musa is the closest town to the archaeological site of Petra, so I recommend you spend your night there after the 4th day of our itinerary.
Here is my selection of the best hotels in Petra and Wadi Musa:
Luxury (US$150 and up)
- Mövenpick Resort Petra is one of the best luxury choices if you are searching for Jordan accommodation in Petra! This accommodation awaits you with super clean rooms, friendly staff, and amazing service! Plus, I promise that the rooftop will leave you speechless! I stayed in this hotel and it is the only one that is located right in front of the Patra’s entrance and we were also upgraded free of charge, so I can’t recommend it enough!
- Tetra Tree Hotel is located super close to the archaeological site of Petra (only a 5-minute drive away!). The rooms are super modern and stylishly decorated and I’m sure you will enjoy the indoor and outdoor swimming pools!
- P Quattro Relax Hotel is another 4-star hotel, located only 1.9km away from Petra entrance! During your stay, you will benefit from free Wi-Fi, a hot tub, a flat-screen TV and all the other amenities you will need for a luxury stay!
Middle-priced (between US$50 and US$150)
- Marriott Petra Hotel is a stunning 5-star hotel with great value for money! This hotel offers high-quality services for great prices, but you should keep in mind that this hotel is located 2,3 km away from Petra. But the views are definitely worth it!
- Petra Palace Hotel is my second recommendation for travelers looking for middle-priced accommodations in this city. This hotel awaits you with two swimming pools and gorgeously decorated rooms with a cozy atmosphere! The best part? It is located super close to Petra entrance!
- Petra Moon Hotel is my last middle-priced recommendation for Petra. This place is definitely worth checking out because it is located only 100m from the entrance gate and it even has a gorgeous roof garden and an outdoor pool!
Budget (up to US$50)
- Peace Way Hotel is definitely a good choice for travelers on a tight budget. This accessible accommodation is located very close to the entrance to Petra archaeological site. You will be greeted by a super friendly staff and you will see why this place has such wonderful reviews!
- Hotel Cleopetra is my second recommendation for the perfect place to stay right in the heart of Wadi Musa. Even though the rooms are simple, you will have everything you need for a great night’s sleep!
- Town Season Hotel is an amazing budget accommodation with great value for money. It has a terrace, a cozy shared lounge and it is only 1,5 km away from Petra! The tour desk can even help you plan your day of exploring Petra!
- Come as guest leave as friend Petra Guest house – If you don’t want to book a room in one of the above Petra hotels, another great choice would be to stay in a guesthouse, especially if you are traveling in a group of 2 to 4 people! This wonderful accommodation features a nice garden and a terrace too, and the staff is super friendly!
Day 5 – Dead Sea Resorts / Sowayma Hotels
The Dead Sea in Jordan is called this way because it is so salty that fish cannot live there! But there is a good part in this, too: the high concentration of salt will help you float like a mermaid in a once-in-a-lifetime-experience! Plus, the mud has healing powders and you can use it has a face and/or body mask.
If you want to add this destination to your itinerary and you are searching for great hotels near Dead Sea, you must know that Sowayma is the closest city to the sea, so I recommend you book a room in this city for the night.
Here are selected hotels near the Dead Sea on the Jordanian part:
Luxury (US$170 and up)
- Crowne Plaza Jordan Dead Sea Resort & Spa is the hotel where I stayed near the Dead Sea, Jordan and I can definitely recommend it for your stay as well! This wonderful 5-star resort awaits you with great service, a stunning outdoor pool, a gym, and a great on-site restaurant! Plus, the balconies have such an amazing view over the Dead Sea!
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is one of the best Jordan luxury hotels and it definitely deserves your attention! This is a world-class accommodation with some amazing tree-lined outdoor pools which offer a stunning view over the sea! This 5-star hotel has its own beach and it even offers spa treatments with mud and sea salt!
- Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa is another amazing option and one of the greatest Dead Sea hotels in Jordan, which awaits you with beautiful, crystal clean rooms! All the rooms are air-conditioned and some of them even feature an unforgettable view over the Dead Sea. Plus, it is located only 3-minutes away from the beach!
- Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa is another great 5-star option which awaits you with a private beach and a great fitness center. The rooms are decorated in a gorgeous way and some of them even have a spacious terrace with views over the Dead Sea! This is definitely a great Dead Sea spa hotel!
Middle-priced (between US$60 and US$170)
- Russian Pilgrim Residence – believe it or not, I am not recommending you this accommodation because I am Russian! It is a really amazing hotel with great value for money and fabulous reviews! This residence has a great location and staying there won’t make you break the bank!
- Thara Real Estate is my second recommendation and I think it is perfect for people who prefer an apartment over a hotel room! This accommodation will offer you all the comfort you need, plus great amenities! This place is located 3-minutes away from the beach by car as well!
- Ma’in Hot Springs Resort is definitely worth considering, as it features an incredible pool and spa right under a natural hot spring waterfall! This is one of the most beautiful Dead Sea resorts which has an outdoor pool and a great spa. It has so many great facilities, you will be amazed! Note, however, that it is 30 minutes away by car from the Sea, so you will need a car if you want to visit it.
Budget (up to US$60)
Unfortunately, there are no budget options for Sowayma, so if you are traveling on a tight budget and you are searching for a good Dead Sea accommodation, you will have to stay in Madaba for the night.
Madaba is close to the Dead Sea as well (30 km).
- Tell Madaba Hotel is a great budget option with simple but comfortable rooms! Every room has a private bathroom for your convenience and the prices are really good!
- Black Iris Hotel is my second recommendation with amazing reviews and super friendly staff! Plus, the breakfast is really delicious and you can choose from vegetarian or continental options!
- Rumman Hotel is another great choice for Madaba. This is a super clean and cozy accommodation and a family-run business. You will stay in one of the 22 gorgeous guest rooms, each of them equipped with a private bathroom!
Day 6 – Madaba and Amman Airport Hotels
This is the last day of my standard Jordan itinerary. If you want to prolong your stay in the country, you can book a room overnight in Madaba or even better, in Amman again.
If you have an evening flight, I recommend you go back to the airport, which is located close to Madaba (32 km away). In case you have a flight in the early morning the next day, my recommendation is to book a room at an airport hotel or in Madaba. Here are my recommendations:
- town of nebo hotel , talet dar abo jubran is a very scenic and beautiful accommodation located 38km from the airport. The hotel has an airport shuttle that you can use and I am sure you will be impressed by the scenic view offered by this location!
- Madaba 1880 Hotel is a 3-star hotel located in the heart of Madaba! The hotel has an airport shuttle that you can conveniently use for a certain fee and the airport is 40 minutes away from the hotel.
- Faraseen Apartments 1 is a great option for budget travelers. The apartments are located only 7 km away from Queen Alia International Airport and the prices are very convenient! This accommodation has all the facilities you will need during your stay and the staff is super friendly and helpful!
Bonus – Hotels in Aqaba
I know that many people add Aqaba to their Jordanian trip.
Aqaba is a resort city on the Red Sea located close to Wadi Rum, you can do snorkeling and diving there. You can choose Aqaba as an option instead of a Dead Sea accommodation or you can add it to your itinerary as an extra day of exploring! Aqaba is a great place where you can do snorkeling or diving, so it is worth it to prolong your vacation there, too!
Here are some of the best Aqaba hotels on Booking website:
Luxury (US$110 and up)
- Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya Aqaba is an amazing 5-star accommodation and one of the best hotels in Aqaba, located extremely close to the beach. Moreover, you will also benefit from a great outdoor pool, a relaxing garden and, of course, a luxurious restaurant that serves delicious seafood dishes!
- Kempinski Hotel Aqaba is located 2-minutes away from the beach and it has gorgeous views over the Red Sea! You will also be happy to know that this 5-star luxury hotel also has a stunning outdoor pool, modern design, gym, spa, wet and dry sauna, and even a hot tub!
- InterContinental Aqaba Resort is another recommendation for travelers who wish to feel spoiled during their stay in Aqaba! This is a super elegant hotel with spacious, gorgeous rooms, water sports activities, wellness center, restaurants, and even a wine cellar!
Middle-priced (between US$60 and US$100)
- Cedar Hotel is a great hotel located only 8 minutes away from the beach. The rooms are very tidy and cozy and you will benefit from free Wi-Fi all over the accommodation. Plus, the hotel can arrange activities and trips for you if you wish!
- Dweik Hotel 3 is a 4-star middle-priced option that will satisfy any traveler going to Aqaba. All the rooms are air-conditioned and they feature a flat-screen TV, free toiletries and anything else you might need for a pleasant stay!
- Taj Hotel is a 3-star accommodation situated only a 10-minute walk away from the beach. The staff is also super friendly and they will help you with everything you need at their 24-hour front desk!
Budget (up to US$60)
- Amer 1 Hotel awaits you with simple but cozy rooms, an on-site restaurant and a nice terrace where you can relax and unwind after a full day of exploring the area. Plus, you will definitely enjoy the delicious halal breakfast served each morning!
- Afnan Hotel is another amazing option for travelers on a tight budget. This hotel has clean and cozy rooms and it is located only 1 minute away from the beach! Each room has a tasteful design and a private bathroom for your convenience!
- Yafko Hotel is a 3-star hotel overlooking Aqaba Gulf. During your stay, you will have access to free Wi-Fi all over the accommodation, your private room with sea or city views and all the facilities you will need during your stay!
Type your dates here to see the rates:
This was my full list of hotel recommendations that will fit every taste and pocket for my Jordan itinerary, I hope it will be useful for you in planning your trip!
Above in this post I have carefully selected recommendations for Amman, Wadi Rum, Wadi Musa, Sowayma and Aqaba! I am sure you will find some great hotels and places to stay in Jordan on this list that will fit your needs.
I hope you will have the best Jordan holidays and, as usual, let me know if you have any questions in the comments! I’m happy to answer!
P.S. Please do not forget to check my post on Things to do in Jordan for the details on what to see in each of those cities.
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!