The times you share a hot tub with other hotel guests are done! Nowadays, you can book a room with your own private jacuzzi in many locations, including El Paso, TX!
In this post, you’ll find the best hotels with a jacuzzi in the room in El Paso! I searched the whole wide web until I came across the top places which I ordered from most to least expensive, so you can quickly pick your favorite.
And because the main list of hotels with a hot tub in the room in El Paso wasn’t too long, I’ve also decided to add 2 bonus sections. One with the top accommodations with an indoor pool and one with some amazing vacation rentals with a hot tub.
I’d recommend booking your El Paso hotels in advance (especially those with a private hot tub) because, as you’ll see, there aren’t too many, and those ones will sell out first!
- If you are in a hurry
- 1. Best Western Anthony – modern hotel with an outdoor pool
- 2. The Soluna Hotel – for a tranquil getaway
- 3. Comfort Suites El Paso West – for business travelers
- 4. Best Western East El Paso Inn – for families
- 5. Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel – for a fun holiday
- 6. Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport – with a fitness center
- BONUS 1: Best hotels with an indoor pool
- BONUS 2: Top VRBOs with a hot tub
- FAQs about jacuzzi suites in El Paso, TX
If you are in a hurry
Here just for a quick checkup? Then take a look at the list below. It has the best hotels with a jacuzzi in the room in El Paso, TX:
- Best Western Anthony – Best hotel with a hot tub in the room
- Embassy Suites by Hilton El Paso – Best hotel with an indoor pool
- El Paso Home – Best vacation rental
1. Best Western Anthony – modern hotel with an outdoor pool
After a day of exploring El Paso, TX, and all its attractions, I recommend a long sesh in your own private hot tub! Sounds like a dream, right? Well, if you book the king room at this hotel, which offers free parking, a 24-hour front desk, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a hot breakfast, you’ll get just that!
All the rooms offer lots of space and a flat-screen TV, and they have modern decor plus coffee makers for those who can’t get out of bed before they’ve had a sip of this magic liquid. Once you’ve had some breakfast, I’d recommend heading out to explore the Franklin Mountains State Park or Fort Bliss, which are only a short drive away.
2. The Soluna Hotel – for a tranquil getaway
Although this hotel has a lower score than I’d normally recommend, I wanted you to have all options because, as you’ll see, there aren’t too many. This one has a convenient location just 10 minutes away from the El Paso International Airport and Fort Bliss, and of course, it has a king room with a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk.
Start your morning with a yummy hot breakfast and then enjoy the Texas sun by the outdoor pool of the hotel. All the rooms at the accommodation come with a flat-screen TV and a coffee maker.
3. Comfort Suites El Paso West – for business travelers
Only some rooms offer a hot tub at this hotel in El Paso, so make sure you grab yours fast! The suites also have flat-screen televisions and coffee makers. When you’re not out and about visiting places like the El Paso Zoo or Fort Bliss, you can relax by the indoor pool of the hotel.
Guests will also have access to a fitness center, free parking, and the business center too in case they need to catch up on some work. El Paso International Airport is located a 20-minute drive away from the hotel, which has a 24-hour front desk.
4. Best Western East El Paso Inn – for families
Get the king room at this hotel and enjoy your own private hot tub during your trip to El Paso, TX! This hotel, which is a 30-minute drive away from Fort Bliss, comes prepared with all the facilities you need for your trip, including a fitness center, an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk, and free parking.
The rooms are beautifully decorated with light wood furnishings and have a flat-screen TV, coffee makers, and some comfortable beds so you can sleep like a baby after exploring the town and visiting places like the El Paso Zoo. Start your days with a hot breakfast and get all energized because you’ve got many things to do and see!
5. Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel – for a fun holiday
If you’re looking for something super close to El Paso International Airport, then this hotel is for you! A short warning, though, the hotel has a lower score than I’d normally recommend, but I wanted you to have all the possible options! Plus, the rooms offer a hot tub (yay, just for you), a flat-screen TV, and a coffee maker.
You’ll also get a 24-hour front desk, an outdoor pool where you can enjoy your afternoons, laying on the sun loungers and getting your daily dose of vitamin D! The on-site restaurant offers a hot breakfast in the morning, and there’s also a fitness center on-site for those who can’t miss out on gym day!
6. Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport – with a fitness center
Featuring a convenient location near El Paso Airport, this place with a 24-hour front desk is perfect for your holiday! Just imagine soaking up in your own private hot tub in your super comfy room that comes with a flat-screen TV! And that’s not it, you’ll also get an outdoor pool, an indoor one, and an on-site restaurant where you can enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning!
With so many things to do at the hotel and even a fitness center and a business center (where you can catch up on your work), it’s easy to forget there are lots of things to see in El Paso, TX, like the El Paso Zoo and the Downtown area! So make sure you don’t miss them out!
|📅 How many days:||3-4 Days|
|♨️ Best hotel with a hot tub room:||Best Western Anthony|
|🏊 Top hotel with an indoor pool:||Embassy Suites by Hilton El Paso|
|🏠 Best VRBO:||El Paso Home|
BONUS 1: Best hotels with an indoor pool
As you’ve seen there are not many hotels with a hot tub in the room in El Paso, that’s why it’s super important to book early. And although I know that a private hot tub is not the same as an indoor pool, I’ve decided to make this list of accommodations that have an indoor pool because they are still a viable alternative. So in case you’ve missed the ones above, you’ve got a second option!
I’ve ordered the hotels from most to least expensive so you can easily pick your favorite, and the prices start from US$130 to US$200:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton El Paso – With a convenient location near El Paso Airport, this great hotel offers cozy rooms with a coffee maker, a flat-screen TV, and a comfy bed! In the morning, you can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast at the on-site restaurant and then work out in the fitness center or go out to visit places like El Paso Zoo!
- Share Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott – Rent out some bikes and explore the town while staying at this fabulous hotel that’s located a 15-minute drive away from the El Paso Zoo! The accommodation has an on-site restaurant, a fitness center, and suites with flat-screen televisions.
- Holiday Inn Express – Set just a 15-minute drive from Fort Bliss and El Paso International Airport, this accommodation offers an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and a hot tub! All the suites offer modern decor, flat-screen televisions, and coffee-making facilities.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Excited to visit El Paso Zoo, other cool attractions in town, and Fort Bliss? First, you’ll need a hotel; I’ve found the perfect one! This place has an indoor pool, a free shuttle to El Paso Airport, and even a fitness center!
BONUS 2: Top VRBOs with a hot tub
If you love the privacy and the thought of having a whole place just for yourself, then definitely stick around for this next section where I’ve gathered the best vacation rentals in El Paso, TX, with a hot tub.
I’ve ordered the accommodations from most to least expensive, and the prices start from US$200 to US$380:
- El Paso Home – What an incredible house! With room for 12 people, a foosball, a fireplace, and many other incredible facilities, this place is surely a keeper! It has such a great style, and you’ll feel at home the moment you see the spacious, cozy rooms, the hot tub, the kitchen, and the outdoor pool, which is perfect for those sunny days in Texas!
- Mountain Ridge Pool House – This simple yet super modern home offers such a great view of the city! The accommodation can fit up to 8 people, and it comes with a kitchen, an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and even a game room which I’m sure everyone will love!
- Desert Oasis – Relax on the terrace by the outdoor pool of this amazing house that has space for 8 people. The house is super spacious, and it has great decor! During your holiday, you can relax in the hot tub, chill by the fireplace, and of course, explore the city!
- Modern House – The perfect accommodation for big groups and a great alternative to family hotels in Texas, this home has space for 10 people. Make sure you pack your swimsuit with you because, besides the hot tub, there’s also a swimming pool waiting for you! The accommodation has all the facilities you need, including a kitchen and TV too.
- Cozy Home – Enjoy a scenic sunset by the outdoor pool and go for a swim in the morning at this house that has room for 7 people. Equipped with lots of facilities, including a kitchen, a fireplace, and a TV, this place is perfect for your desert escape!
FAQs about jacuzzi suites in El Paso, TX
🛁 Which are the best hotels with a hot tub in the room in El Paso, TX?
Best Western Anthony and Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport are some of the best hotels with a hot tub in the room in El Paso. The accommodation has great facilities like swimming pools and an on-site restaurant.
🅿️ Which suite hotels with hot tubs in El Paso have free parking?
Best Western Anthony and Comfort Suites El Paso West are 2 great hotels with a hot tub in the room in El Paso that also offer free parking.
🏊♀️ Which are the best El Paso hotels with an indoor pool?
Embassy Suites by Hilton El Paso and Share Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott are some of the best hotels in El Paso that have an indoor pool and other great facilities like an on-site restaurant and a fitness center.
🤔 Is El Paso worth visiting?
Absolutely! El Paso is a wonderful city to visit, which has so many attractions, amazing cuisine, and a stunning backdrop of the mountains where you can go hiking!
Who’s already daydreaming about chilling in their own private hot tub in the room in El Paso? Everyone, I’m sure!
Well, we’ve gone through quite a list of the best hotels with a jacuzzi in the room in El Paso, plus 2 bonus sections with the best El Paso hotels with an indoor pool and some great vacation rentals with a hot tub, so I think by now you’ve probably eyed your favorite place!
Just keep in mind that it’s super important to book your hotel in advance, especially the ones with a hot tub in the room in El Paso, as the list is pretty short, and most likely, the amazing options will disappear in a second.
I always like to leave my readers with something before we wrap it up! And today, I’ll offer my 2 favorite hotels with a hot tub:
- Best Western Anthony – This cool hotel comes with a fitness center and an outdoor pool, and a free parking space for guests
- Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport – A great hotel that’s located a 30-minute drive from El Paso Airport and which has a restaurant, a fitness center, and 2 swimming pools
It has been a pleasure to write this detailed guide with these unique accommodations! I’m always around for other questions, so don’t be shy and drop me a comment below! I’ll make sure to answer as soon as I can!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!