Planning a trip to Louisiana’s amazing capital city? Then you’ll need a fabulous hotel where you can rest and recharge your batteries to explore this town on the Mississippi River!
And I’m sure you’ll find your favorite in this list of the best hotels in Baton Rouge, LA! I’ve added the accommodation from most to least expensive so you can decide in a minute which one you want!
Once you do make sure to book it quickly! I don’t want to be the Debbie Downer but trust me, these are the best Baton Rouge hotels and they’ll sell out super fast!
Ready to hit the road?
If you are in a hurry
I know not everyone has the time to read through a whole post, but don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Check out the list below it has the best hotels in Baton Rouge:
There are many hotels in this post, so if you need some help in locating your favorite accommodation in Baton Rouge, LA, check out the map below:
Luxury (US$200 and up)
- Watermark Baton Rouge Autograph Collection – Elegant, fancy and so unique! Make your stay in Baton Rouge, LA, unforgettable by booking a room at this amazing hotel that’s set in a historic 1927 skyscraper across the street from Shaw Center for the Arts. All the rooms are super spacious, and some come with a flat-screen tv. But that’s not it! The hotel also boasts 2 restaurants, a bar, 2 restaurants, and a fitness center.
- The Cook Hotel & Conference Center – Set near Louisiana State University, the Cook Hotel & Conference Center has everything you need for your holiday! And by that, I mean a fantastic outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, and free parking! Of course, the rooms maintain the same high standard, and they’re decorated with simple furnishings and have a small kitchenette. Hurry to book your room, because you won’t find these hotels available for too long!
- Baton Rouge Marriott – If you prefer modern and simple designs, then I’d recommend this hotel in Baton Rouge. I love the floor-to-ceiling windows in all the rooms! You’ll get some spectacular views during your stay. And, of course, the outdoor pool with its sun loungers where you can sunbathe and relax after hitting the fitness center or exploring Downtown Baton Rouge, LA! Don’t forget that you’re just a stone’s throw away from New Orleans’s best areas, so make sure you visit its famous French Quarter!
- Sonesta ES Suites – Want to stay a bit further away from the muss and fuss of the city center? Then check out this hotel with a fitness center, a grocery shopping service, and an outdoor pool. All the suites come with a small kitchen so you can cook your own meals whenever you want but remember that you’ll also get free breakfast each morning. They even have barbecue facilities if you’re craving some yummy home-cooked meals.
- Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel – Just like the actual Renaissance, this hotel brings something new and so exciting to the hotel scene in Baton Rouge, LA! Featuring a fabulous outdoor pool, a restaurant, a wine bar, and a fitness center, this accommodation is prepared to offer you a fabulous stay! So book your room and get ready for cozy nights by the outdoor fireplace while sipping on a yummy wine from their extensive wine list!
- L’Auberge Baton Rouge – Who’s in the mood to have some fun during their trip? This boutique hotel has a nightclub and casino on-site, so I hope you’ve got your game on because you can try your luck here after a day of exploring Downtown Baton Rouge, LA! You can cure the next day’s hangover with a quick swim sesh in the rooftop pool and with some delicious food from the restaurant on-site.
Mid Range (US$150 – US$200)
- Hampton Inn Suites Baton Rouge – Looking for some affordable hotel room prices? Well, then, you’re in the right place! This cozy hotel is within walking distance of all the attractions, and it offers super comfortable suites equipped with all necessary facilities, including a flat-screen tv, complimentary toiletries, and coffee-making facilities. Guests of the hotel are welcome to work out in the fitness center wherever they want, so bring your gym clothes if you don’t want to miss your workout day!
- Element Baton Rouge Hotel – You can’t beat a simple yet modern design! I’d always go for a hotel that has that. Just like this accommodation that has spacious suites with a private bathroom and some with a small kitchenette and seating area. Enjoy the sunny days in Baton Rouge, LA by the outdoor pool of the hotel, which has sun loungers. There’s also a sun terrace where you can enjoy your coffee!
- Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge – Another fabulous hotel set near the university! This one is perfect for all types of travelers, from families, business travelers, or single tourists! That’s because they have facilities for all those categories! Yep, you’ll find an indoor pool and outdoor pool where you can relax, a business center where you can work, and spacious family rooms that have a flat-screen tv, air-conditioning, and free wifi!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge– I don’t know about you, but I love hotels that go above and beyond to make you feel super comfortable and offer you an amazing experience! DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge is just like that, it offers great services and facilities like a nice indoor pool and simply-furnished rooms with a seating area and a sofa bed. Enjoy a quick breakfast and get ready to visit all the attractions in the city, like the Baton Rouge Zoo.
- Holiday Inn Baton Rouge – Who’d like to start their holiday in Baton Rouge, LA with a nice sunbathing sesh by the outdoor pool? I know I would! Luckily this amazing hotel offers that, plus many other amazing amenities, at a great price! During your stay here you’ll have access to a fitness center, a bar, and a restaurant. And let’s not forget their super comfortable rooms with a flat-screen tv, an iPod docking station, and a coffee maker.
- Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Hotel – We’re closing our list of the best hotels in Baton Rouge at a mid-range price with this great hotel. Get ready for a super pleasant stay at Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Hotel where you can swim in the pool and eat yummy food at the bistro on-site. And of course, prepare your list of things to do in Baton Rouge. I’m sure a visit to Blue Bayou Water Park and to Capitol Park Museum will be the first thing you want to do.
Budget (up to US$100)
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott – Who says affordable hotels aren’t great? Then they probably didn’t see our posts! Let’s kickstart this list of the best hotels in Baton Rouge, LA for budget travelers with this on. SpringHill Suites is set only a 5 min drive from the airport, and it offers a free shuttle bus there (yay). Whether you’re looking for a short stay or long you’ll have access to an outdoor pool, and a free parking space.
- Courtyard by Marriott – Borrow some free bikes from this awesome hotel in Downtown Baton Rouge and get ready to hit the town! That’s if you’re not too tired and all you want to do is relax. The super comfy beds at the hotel are waiting for you (make sure you pick the room with a balcony as it has a nice river view). Once you’ve had your rest, head downstairs for a yummy breakfast.
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Baton Rouge – If you want to be a bit more independent and maybe eat more at home and not at restaurants all day, then I recommend booking a room at Home2 Suites By Hilton Baton Rouge. The suites have a small kitchenette where you can store stuff and a fridge. Then you can save some of that money to visit even more attractions than you’ve planned and don’t forget to bring your swimsuit because they also have a swimming pool!
- Homee2 Suites By Hilton Baton Rouge – Enjoy a chilly night by the outdoor firepit of this fantastic hotel that comes at a great price! Homee2 Suites By Hilton Baton Rouge offers an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, a shared lounge, and free wifi. Basically, everything you need for your stay, plus comfortable rooms with a seating area.
- Homewood Suites – Who’s looking for a palace that feels like home? I love hotels that have that homey feeling, and this one is just like that. I’m sure you’ll feel in your element here, especially while staying in their spacious rooms with a flat-screen tv, and lots of space for you and your family or friends! Start your morning with a coffee on the terrace and go for a swim in their outdoor pool.
|👑 Luxury price:
|🏨 Mid Range:
|💰 Accommodation prices:
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|Watermark Baton Rouge Autograph Collection
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:
|Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|SpringHill Suites by Marriott
|🎰 Casino hotel:
|L’Auberge Baton Rouge Casino Hotel
FAQs about hotels in Baton Rouge
🏨 Which are the best hotels in Downtown Baton Rouge?
🎰 Are there casino hotels in Baton Rouge?
🤔 Which is the safest place to stay in Baton Rouge?
Who’s already dreaming about that rooftop pool? I’m sure everyone is! But let’s get back to reality and just do a quick recap so you can refresh your mind!
The post has the best hotels in Baton Rouge, listed from most to least expensive.
So that you can decide quickly which place is the one! But let’s face it, not everyone can make up their minds in a minute, especially when you’ve got in front of you a list of the best luxury hotels in your dream destination.
But I promised to help you all the way, so if you need a bit more guidance, check out my 2 favorite options:
- Watermark Baton Rouge – Set in a historic 1927 skyscraper, this hotel comes with elegant decor, a fancy restaurant, and a bar
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge – This awesome Downtown hotel has comfy rooms with a balcony and a fitness center
As you probably know by now, booking in advance is so important, especially in busy cities like this one. So make sure to secure your hotel by the Mississippi River!
And if you’re still not sure and have some questions just leave me a comment below and I’ll answer ASAP!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!