Are you planning a Turks and Caicos vacation for the whole family? Organizing family vacations and looking for family hotels isn’t an easy task. That is why I am very happy to tell you I’ve been researching for hours on the world wide web so you can rest assured the entire family will have a fantastic time staying at any of the best family resorts in Turks and Caicos I have listed below!
The way this article is organized is by price, starting with the luxurious resorts, continuing with the mid-range ones, and last but not least, the budget resorts! Stay until the end of the post because I’ve added a fun bonus section with the best all-inclusive resorts in Turks and Caicos!
Whichever you pick, don’t forget to book your hotel rooms in advance. This Caribbean destination is very popular, and saving a place for yourself and your family in any of these cool resorts is a must!
Let’s buckle up and enjoy the ride!
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book fast and don’t have a lot of time to read the whole article, here you have my top 4 recommendations for the best family resorts in Turks and Caicos:
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Seven Stars Resort & Spa
- Top mid-range hotel with a view – The Tuscany on Grace Bay
- Best budget hotel – Royal West Indies
- Resort with best kids club – West Bay Club
Since we are talking about a group of islands, I thought you’d benefit from a map to see where each hotel is located:
Luxury (US$1,300 and up)
- The Shore Club Turks & Caicos – This 5 star Turks and Caicos resort will make you and your family feel like royalty with its monochromatic decor and high-end furniture! Located in front of Grace Bay Beach, this hotel features an adults-only pool, a family-friendly pool open to all ages, and water sports facilities. The rooms and spacious suites come with all the commodities you need, such as free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and a private bathroom with a bathtub.
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa – This Turks and Caicos family resort located in Grace Bay has everything you need for the perfect family vacation! This hotel has 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, a kids club, and an attentive service that will make you feel cared for! All the rooms come with a flat-screen TV, cable channels, a private bathroom, and even your own kitchen, and the biggest rooms are spacious three-bedroom suites!
- Point Grace – This beachfront resort in Grace Bay, Providenciales, is modern and stylish! It comes with a spa, where you can have amazing treatments and a fitness center to keep fit! Almost all of the rooms come with an oceanfront view or a pool view, a coffee maker in their kitchenettes, and there is also room service! This resort offers a continental breakfast every morning to all their hotel guests!
- The Palms Turks and Caicos – This Grace Bay luxurious resort is great for big families! It has suites and penthouses that can host up to 8 guests! On top of this, the rooms come with kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom with its own tub! On another note, the hotel comes with 2 on-site restaurants, a spa center, and a fitness center to stay on track with your training while your children play in the kid’s club! They offer a babysitting service.
- Grace Bay Club – This Grace Bay hotel comes with 3 swimming pools, one of those being an infinity pool, but the luxurious facilities don’t end here. This resort also has a gym with a personal trainer. The family can go scuba diving, or your kids can join the kid’s club for age-appropriate activities. All the rooms have high-end decor, and some of them come with an ocean view and spa bath! They have private villas available for booking!
- COMO Parrot Cay – This alluring resort located in the prime location of Sandy Point will make the entire family feel relaxed. The resort has an outdoor pool with ocean views, a holistic spa, and even yoga lessons. For the younger guests, there is a kids club, board games, and puzzles! The resort offers a breakfast buffet, and they have children’s menus. All their rooms are spacious and have minimalistic decor!
Mid-Range (US$750 – US$1,250)
- West Bay Club – Stay in this resort to enjoy Grace Bay’s tropical paradise! The hotel comes with an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and health center, and complimentary breakfast for all! The resort offers snorkeling, kayaking, and other activities with water sports equipment provided! There is a kids club for the little ones, too. Rooms are comfy and have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, among other amenities!
- The Somerset on Grace Bay – This Grace Bay resort will make you feel at home! With 2 outdoor pools, a fitness center, an onsite restaurant, and complimentary breakfast! You can sit by the pool bar side while your kids enjoy Caicos kids club activities! The resort’s rooms come with a kitchenette, a plasma TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub and bathrobes!
- The Tuscany on Grace Bay – Feel the ocean breeze staying at The Tuscany on Grace Bay! This is one of the best family-friendly resorts that offers 3 types of suites, all with room service, a soaking bath, and a private fully equipped kitchen! In their facilities, you can find an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, and a fitness center, and since the resort is located on the beachfront, you can enjoy their beach chairs and umbrellas!
- Ocean Club Resorts – With Grace Bay Beach just 3 minutes from the resort, this colorful resort is in a great location and comes with an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, an on-site restaurant, parking, and laundry services! All the rooms feature amazing views and private bathrooms with showers and bathtubs combined. There is breakfast every morning for the guests for an extra fee, and it needs to be ordered.
- East Bay Resort – Island Hop Required – This Cockburn Harbour offers a roundtrip airport shuttle to start your vacation from the moment you arrive! The resort has an outdoor pool and many water activities like kayaking and motorboating available for their guests. If you want, you can rent one of the resort’s bikes and explore the area with your family. All the rooms have amazing views, toiletries, and a coffee maker!
Budget (up to US$600)
- The Sands at Grace Bay – Might be a budget option, but this hotel has everything you need to spend luxurious days at Grace Bay! All of the rooms come with a private patio or balcony, free Wi-Fi, and air conditioning. Their two-bedroom suites feature a living room with a sofa bed for extra sleep! The hotel has an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a private beach area. The hotel provides beach toys so your kids can play at the beach!
- Royal West Indies – This classic-style Grace Bay resort would make a great option for you and your family! They offer family rooms that can host up to 5 guests and come with an ocean or a garden view, a flat-screen TV, and a bathtub! The resort offers all guests access to a private beach area, a shallow-end swimming pool, and the chance to dine in their onsite restaurant!
- Kokomo Botanical Resort – Caribbean Family Cottages – Located in Venetian Road Settlement, this resort will enhance your enjoyment in this tropical paradise! Stay in your own cottage and enjoy privacy with your family! All of the cottages come with a flat-screen TV, a private covered porch, and a free cell phone to use during your stay, and all guests get access to their botanical garden and outdoor pool!
- Dragon Cay Resort – This simple yet charming resort located in Conch Bar has everything you need to enjoy your vacation with your family! With the beach just 1 minute away, it features an onsite restaurant and bar, laundry facilities, and free Wi-Fi. They offer a total of 7 rooms, all of them with great views, private kitchens with microwaves, private bathrooms, and amazing ocean views!
- Windsong on the Reef – Part of The Bight Settlement, this 4-star resort has a spa, an on-site restaurant and bar, and a private beach area you can access from the hotel. The resort offers family rooms that can host up to 10 guests, which makes it perfect for big families! Of course, all rooms come with free Wi-Fi and coffee and tea makers!
|🛎️ Best luxury resort:||Seven Stars Resort & Spa|
|💵 Best mid-range resort:||The Tuscany on Grace Bay|
|👛 Best budget resort:||Royal West Indies|
|👧 Resort with best kids club:||West Bay Club|
BONUS: Best all-inclusive resorts in the Turks and Caicos
I didn’t want to end this post without sharing with you these top Turks and Caicos resorts with all-inclusive packages!
These can be enjoyed by families, friends, couples, and solo travelers! I have added 5 options, and they are organized by price range, starting with the most expensive first. The prices per night for 2 adults go from US$750 to US$2,400.
1. Ambergris Cay Private Island
Yes, it is located on a private island, so you can imagine this place looks like it was taken out of a movie! Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, relax at the spa and wellness center, or sip a drink by the poolside! Ambergris Cay offers 1 type of suite, and the rest are private villas, one of which has a private butler!
2. Blue Haven Resort – All Inclusive
Another dream-like resort in Grace Bay! Take advantage of the private beach area the resort has, or go snorkeling or diving for an extra charge, snorkeling gear provided by the resort. All the rooms are luxurious and come with a mini bar, coffee maker, and a flat-screen TV.
3. Beaches Turks and Caicos
This resort, located on Lower Right Road, has so many options for everyone! it doesn’t matter who you are traveling with – you will have a good time! The kids club features an Xbox play lounge, a kids’ camp, and whatnot! Adults can enjoy the swimming pool and taste a delicious meal at the on-site restaurant or simply relax in the spa!
4. Sailrock South Caicos – Island Hop Flight Included
Located in South Caicos, this resort features 2 on-site restaurants with vegetarian and vegan options. Enjoy the resort’s private beach area and sunbathe! It offers around 18 different types of rooms, with different commodities, but all with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and an attached bathroom with toiletries and bathrobes!
5. Alexandra Resort Providenciales
This incredible Grace Bay resort comes with an amazing outdoor swimming pool, and since it is located by the beachfront, so you switch between them during the day. Alternatively, you can spend your time at the on-site restaurant and bar! All of the rooms come with balconies and lovely views!
FAQs about the best family resorts in Turks and Caicos
🏊 Is Turks and Caicos a good family destination?
Of course! Turks and Caicos is perfectly safe, and all the resorts I have mentioned above are designed for families, for example, West Bay Club is one of the best kid-friendly hotels out there. The kids club offers activities such as paddle boarding and snorkeling!
🤿 What is the best side of Turks and Caicos to stay on?
So many places! But I would say Grace Bay is one of the best Areas! You can check out our article, where we covered the best areas to stay in Turks and Caicos.
🏘️ Which are the best family resorts in Turks and Caicos?
🚘 Which hotels offer complimentary airport shuttles?
East Bay Resort – Island Hop Required offers a free airport shuttle to all their guests to start and end the vacations with ease!
Oh la la! That is a wrap for family resorts in Turks and Caicos! I’ve covered a wide range of options for all budgets and all tastes! But honestly, all of these resorts are top quality!
I know, I know… You want to know which resorts were my absolute favorite family-friendly resorts. A very hard question to answer, but if I had to choose, these would be my top options:
- Grace Bay Club – This resort is super cute, it really has many options, not only for families but for friend groups or couples. And having 3 pools is a big plus!
- West Bay Club – I love all of the different water activities they offer, on top of having water sports equipment for rental!
Don’t miss the opportunity and book your hotel rooms as soon as possible and move on to the next item on your to-do list for this voyage!
Which one of these resorts was your favorite? Have you ever been to any of these? Let me know in the comments! I would love to know about it!
Cin-cin to more family trips,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!