Looking for the best Bali pool villa for your vacation? Great to hear that! Because I have been researching and looking for the best villas in Bali with a private pool, and let me tell you, this beautiful paradise island has so many amazing options; I can guarantee you and your fellow travelers will have the time of your life in Indonesia!
The way this article is arranged is by price, starting with the most expensive hotels first, then the mid-range options, and last but not least, the budget options.
And stay until the end, because I added 3 amazing bonuses, including the best honeymoon villas in Bali, the best private villas with a jacuzzi in Bali, and the best hotels with private pools. Bali is such a paradise destination, and people from all around the world and all ages travel there to see such a place with their own eyes; that is why you need to book your hotel room in advance if you want to stay in the villa of your dreams! Don’t miss out on your favorite private pool villa in Bali!
Let’s check out all the properties with pools in Bali!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have a lot of time to read the entire article, here you have the top 3 choices to choose the perfect Bali Pool Villa with only one click!
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Jumeirah Bali
- Top mid-range hotel – Ayuterra Resort
- Best budget hotel – Theanna Villa and Spa Canggu
Here is my video of all best Bali Pool Villas to help you choose visually:
Since we’re talking about the whole of Bali and the hotels featured in this article are in different areas, I thought you could benefit from this map with the exact location of the villas!
Luxury (US$350 and up)
- Jumeirah Bali – I am completely blown away by how stunning this hotel looks, mixing traditional Indonesian style and architecture with the most fabulous luxurious features. They offer an outdoor swimming pool, 2 onsite restaurants, and the beach is just walking distance away. I highly recommend their panoramic ocean villa, which comes with your own private swimming pool, an amazing soaking bath, and Indian ocean views for the most memorable vacation ever!
- Wapa di Ume Sidemen – What a dreamy hotel! Imagine staying in a hotel surrounded by lush tropical gardens! Use their complimentary bike service rental and explore the beautiful garden! This hotel feels like a natural palace full of deluxe amenities, they have yoga classes in their wellness center, and an epic infinity pool. Their luxurious villas are spacious, peaceful, and full of natural elements. And the views? Magic!
- K Club Ubud – What a great opportunity to connect with yourself and nature while staying at this hotel! They offer one-bedroom villas, which are incredibly spacious and come with a large private pool, and the 3-bedroom villa comes with a large outdoor pool and a hot tub in the garden! Do you want to learn everything about the different areas on the Island to decide where you’re staying? Then this Bali guide is for you!
- Viceroy Bali – Wow! What splendor! Surrounded by lush gardens, this Ubud hotel has the most exquisite traditional architecture that will make you feel like royalty. The hotel comes with many cultural classes and tours you can enjoy for a fee and be amused by the complimentary live shows. This hotel offers luxury villas, some of them with a private infinity pool, and some of the villas feature a spa pass and a complimentary drink.
- Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua – This Nusa Dua hotel is truly stunning! You will feel like you are in a luxurious sanctuary with natural surroundings. The hotel comes with a huge garden area, an outdoor swimming pool and pool deck, and a private beach area to soak in Bali’s sun! They offer private pool villas with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, and a huge living space.
- Natya Resort Ubud – This is the perfect place to spend a relaxing and romantic vacation, surrounded by lush greenery and Indonesian traditional custom and culture. The resort features an on-site restaurant serving Indonesian and international dishes. All the villas have tastefully decorated rooms and an amazing private swimming pool. Ngurah Rai International Airport is the closest airport.
Mid Range (US$200 – US$350)
- Ayuterra Resort – I cannot think of a better place to spend some time enlightening your senses, the natural landscape encircling the resort is simply fabulous, with the views of lush tropical gardens all around. They offer one of the best private pool villas; all of them come with a dining table, a living room area, and the most amazing decorations. You can choose between their one-bedroom villa and 2-bedroom villas.
- The Elysian Boutique Villa Hotel – This boutique hotel has amazing beaches just steps away from the property; some of the nearby beaches are Seminyak Beach and Double Six Beach, which are great for practicing water sports. The ambiance of the hotel is modern and fresh, and their 2-bedroom deluxe villa comes with its own private pool and terrace, is super spacious, and can host up to 4 guests for the perfect private stay.
- Amora Ubud Boutique Villas – Wow! This hotel has the most amazing panoramic views and decorations, and is the perfect place to romanticize life in all of Eat, Pray, Love style! The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool overlooking the tropical gardens, they have an on-site restaurant, and if you stay in a private villa, you can make use of the room service and swim in your own idyllic villa pool!
- Bali Island Villas & Spa CHSE Certified – What an amazing modern hotel offering beautifully decorated villas! The hotel comes with a fitness center, a spa center, and a complimentary breakfast. Each of these Bali villas comes with a rooftop terrace with private pools. The best thing about this accommodation? A private chef will cook an amazing meal (for a fee) in the privacy of your own villa!
- Villa Sally – This lovely set of pool villas in Bali features the most exquisite style and decorations that will make you feel an easy breeze, especially if you are staying in a luxury villa with its own private balcony! The hotel is within walking distance from Berawa Beach, and Canggu Beach is less than a mile (1.2 km) from the property.
- Lasamana Villas Ubud by Pramana Villas – How beautiful! This set of one-bedroom villas looks truly like a little piece of paradise. Your villa will feature a private pool with a garden, big windows that overlook the beautiful lush garden, and a bathroom with a bathtub and shower. This Bali villa would be perfect for couples looking to spend a private relaxing time surrounded by the most stunning landscape.
Budget (up to US$200)
- Santun Luxury Private Villas – This fantastic hotel is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, just waiting for you to take a stroll in them! The staff service is one of the guest’s favorite things, you can get breakfast in the privacy of your own villa with a private heated pool as well as a relaxing massage. The accommodation comes with a shared indoor pool, an onsite bar, and free parking!
- Ellora Villa – This hotel in Bali, located only a few steps away from Segara Beach, is perfect if you want to swim in the ocean and sunbathe under the warm Indonesian sun! If you would like to spend some private time, they offer one of the best pool villas out there, which comes with a private pool, a spacious living area, and the most beautiful views!
- Teratai Villa Canggu by Ini Vie Hospitality – You will feel right at home in this property! This set of villas offers all the commodities and privacy you could wish for, either if you stay in a 1 bedroom villa or a 3-bedroom villa, you will have your own private pool, an open space kitchenette overlooking the garden, and a bathroom with shower and bathtub, perfect for indulging in a bubble bath! The property also offers a free breakfast!
- Alami Boutique Villas & Resort – How incredible! This property definitely feels like an eco villa! Everything is so well decorated with natural elements and open spaces that will make you feel closer to Earth! The villas are simply charming, all the wooden furniture and architectural structure set you up for tranquility, and the private pool in the private gardens is absolutely marvelous.
- Theanna Villa and Spa Canggu – Wow! The best way to describe this hotel is affordable luxury! Honestly, I can’t even put into words how beautiful this accommodation is; in the common spaces, you can find a big infinity pool, a wellness center, and a fitness center, and all guests staying at any of the villas with a private pool and kitchenette can enjoy a complimentary breakfast!
- The Tiing Tejakula Villas – Frankly, it is hard to believe this hotel is a budget hotel because it looks like a million dollars! This hotel is located by the beachfront and comes with a private beach area. Villas come with ocean views and some with mountain views as well, they feature a charming rustic style, and the views you get from the outdoor pools are simply dreamy!
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||Jumeirah Bali|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||Ayuterra Resort|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Theanna Villa and Spa Canggu|
|💑 Best hotel for couples||Kappa Senses Ubud|
BONUS#1: Best honeymoon villas in Bali
If we are gonna talk about Bali and a great Bali pool villa, then we also need to talk about the best honeymoon villas in Bali. Who wouldn’t pick Bali for the perfect honeymoon?
The romantic atmosphere is in the air on this Island, so I am gonna spoil you and give you 6 incredible hotel options, so you can spend a romantic getaway with your babe in style!
The prices for these hotels go from US$600 to US$100 per night, and all the options are seriously dreamy!
Let’s check them out!
1. Kappa Senses Ubud
Imagine waking up with your partner at this luxury oasis; the views of the lush tropical gardens are incredibly beautiful. Indulge in an amazing massage with your plus one, swim and rest by any of the 2 outdoor pools, or simply enjoy each other’s company in the privacy of your own private room. I highly recommend the accommodations with a private pool to enhance the experience!
2. Bisma Eight – CHSE Certified
I love how beautiful this hotel is, the perfect combination between tradition and modernity! The view from the infinity pool is to die for; imagine having a drink by the pool and enjoying a beautiful sunset with your partner! Those are the types of memories you’ll always cherish! I suggest staying at the one-bedroom villa for extra privacy, a garden with your own infinity pool, and a hot tub to relax!
3. Camaya Bali – Magical Bamboo Houses
What an incredible experience it would be to stay in this amazing accommodation for your honeymoon! The villas are exclusively made with natural elements, such as wood, bamboo, and stone; and all the villas come with an amazing view that looks like it was taken out from a movie. Rest in a hammock while you take in all the natural beauty.
4. Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat
Oh, la la! Tradition and style converge here; the scenic views from the hotel are beautiful and complement perfectly with the Indonesian decorations and architecture. The hotel comes with an indoor pool and a fitness center, and you can join a cooking class with your partner for a fee. I recommend the one-bedroom villa to couples if you want to relax in style in your own private pool.
5. The Mavila – CHSE Certified
Such a classy property with amazing amenities and fresh style! The hotel offers all their guests a complimentary breakfast (if you choose it by the time of booking), a garden, and private villas with their own private pool. The staff is amazing and will make you and your partner feel pampered!
6. Villa Kayu Lama
POV: You wake up in your own private villa in Bali with your partner, and the first thing you both see is an amazing view from the floor-to-ceiling windows that include a beautiful lush garden and an infinity pool. Right after you hear someone knocking at the door, it is the amazing staff with a floating breakfast you can have in the privacy of your villa!
BONUS#2: Best private villas with a jacuzzi in Bali
Let’s keep the good vibes going! We have a nice group to choose from, our favorite Bali pool villa, 6 gorgeous options for the best honeymoon villas in Bali, and now I have for you the best private villas with a jacuzzi in Bali!
Do you want to relax during your vacation? I’ve got you all covered; I have 6 amazing accommodation options for you, with prices going from US$100 to US$500 per night. Let’s see the amazing options!
1. Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Villas & Spa
Can I please live here? This hotel is so dreamy! It is so luxurious and modern and so beautifully decorated that it will make you extend your stay! The villas come with an open-air bathroom concept with a deep soaking tub and pool, perfect for relaxing during your vacation in this tropical paradise.
2. Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat
Oh my god! How luxurious is this hotel? The traditional elements in the architecture, decorations, and furniture are honestly the cherry on top for an authentic Indonesian experience! There is a beautiful tropical garden surrounding the hotel, and the 2 bedroom villa comes with a spacious bathroom with a shower and hot tub!
3. Javana Royal Villas
Is this place even real? The hotel is simply stunning, and the property is located near beautiful beaches! If you want to book the villa with a jacuzzi and private pool, then select the One Bedroom Royal Pool Villa; this villa can host up to 2 guests, which makes it perfect for couples! You’ll enjoy the ultimate private vacation with all the amenities you could ask for!
4. Tanadewa Villas & Spa
Did you know you can rent bicycles and motorbikes at the front desk of this hotel? It would be such a great adventure to make use of this amenity, but if you are not feeling adventurous, you can always relax in your modern private villa with a private pool and hot tub! If you wish, you can have the hotel’s complimentary breakfast served in your room!
5. Legian Kriyamaha Villa by Ini Vie Hospitality
I imagine young couples would love this hotel! It is super modern and minimalistic, and it has an open space design which makes the villas super spacious; they feature a beautiful garden with a private pool and an open-air bathtub. This property feels super private, which is always great if you want to relax in your little piece of paradise!
6. Kiss Bali Villas
This property, located in Seminyak, has a super fun and modern vibe; it features an indoor swimming pool open all year, complimentary breakfast with Asian, vegetarian, and gluten-free options, and amazing villas tastefully decorated. All of the villas come with a private pool and private jacuzzi, so get ready, it’s time to relax!
BONUS#3: best hotels with private pool
Okay, okay! One more for you! Apart from being able to choose the best Bali pool villa, the best honeymoon villas in Bali, and the best private villas with a jacuzzi in Bali, now you can choose a nice traditional hotel with a private pool!
The prices of these accommodations go from US$200 to US$1100. Let’s take a look at them, shall we?
1. Buahan, a Banyan Tree Escape
Imagine swimming in an infinity pool overlooking Bali’s blue skies, beautiful lush tropical forests, and stunning mountains, it literally looks like a dream! All of the rooms are spacious, made out of natural elements, and come with a private infinity pool and a private bathtub overlooking the tropical forest! This is the ultimate soul-searching paradise where you can reconnect with yourself and nature!
2. The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
Let go of all your worries and have the most wonderful vacation, indulging in relaxation. This resort is located right by the beachfront and comes with an outdoor infinity pool right on the beach, so yes, the views are out of this world, order a drink and enjoy the sunset! Most of the villas at this hotel come with a private pool and a view!
3. The Royal Santrian
This amazing resort located by the beachfront is perfect for all of those who are looking to spend some time under the sun lying on soft white sand, playing beach volleyball, or simply swimming in Bali’s pristine waters! If you feel like having some privacy, all of the villas offered in this hotel come with a wonderful private pool!
4. Samabe Bali Suites & Villas
Wow! This hotel is amazing. First of all, it is located by the beachfront and has a private beach area (such a treat! I know!) The fact that it is located on the beach makes it the perfect accommodation to practice amazing water sports, such as canoeing, snorkeling, and windsurfing. Most of the rooms come with a private pool; by the time of booking, choose depending on the number of guests and preferences!
5. Fivelements Retreat Bali
Yes! This is the type of hotel I am obsessed with! I love it when hotels have this amazing crafty, artsy, and natural style. It is the perfect place to simply let go of all of your everyday worries and have a great time! All of the rooms (except for the riverfront suite) come with a private pool!
6. Purana Boutique Resort
Style? Stunning! Staff? Lovely and helpful. Amenities? A treat! This hotel has literally everything you could wish for. Feel free to go for a hike, rent a bike at the hotel and explore the area, or simply relax at the spa and wellness center! If you want a private pool, then you need to book any of their villas! Don’t forget to book your retreat in advance to avoid disappointment!
FAQs about your private pool villa in Bali
🏖️ Which are the best private villas with a pool in Bali by the beachfront?
🛀 Which Bali Villas come with a private pool and jacuzzi?
💑 What’s the best private Bali pool villa for a honeymoon?
It’s a wrap for today, folks! Which one do you think is the best Bali pool villa in this article? Apart from the best Bali resorts and best Bali villas with pools, you have 3 amazing bonuses: the best honeymoon villas in Bali, the best private villas with jacuzzis in Bali, and the best hotels with private pools. So many options to choose from!
Honestly, it would be amazing to stay at any of these amazing properties, such a luxury! But if I had to give you my top 2 favorites, I would go with:
- Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua – This luxurious villa not only has a private pool but is also located by the beachfront and has a private beach area, a treat!
- Camaya Bali – I would love to stay in any of these beautiful bamboo houses, I love the concept, and it sets you up for such a memorable experience!
Which one of these Bali pool villas is your favorite? Have you ever stayed in any of these accommodations? Let me know in the comments, and right after, go and book the hotel room of your dreams before someone else does!
Have the best time in Bali,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!