Are you going on a family holiday to Orlando, and you’re looking for a cool water park hotel for your stay? Good news for you: your search has ended!
In fact, I have already done the job for you and collected in this post all the best hotels with waterparks in Orlando, offering many entertaining facilities like lazy rivers, water slides, and even proximity to the Walt Disney World® theme parks, so you will never stop having fun!
I have also divided all the Orlando resorts and hotels by price range, so you can look immediately for the category that fits your budget more.
And when you find the perfect accommodation for your travel needs, make sure you book it immediately (or at least some months in advance) to save yourself a spot and maybe some good deals!
Ready to explore them all with me?
If you are in a hurry
If you just want to quickly book your accommodation, check out this list with the 3 best Orlando hotels and Orlando resorts with a water park:
- Four Seasons Resort – Best luxury hotel
- The Grove Resort – Best value for money
- Mariott’s Harbour Lake – Best budget accommodation
Luxury (US$350 and up)
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort – Check out this Walt Disney World® Resort if you want to have some great family fun without renouncing luxury! Here you will splash in the water park with a lazy river and cool water slides and have family-friendly meals at the on-site restaurants to recharge your energies. The property also offers an adult-only pool, a bar, and a 24-hour fitness center to enjoy some time far from kids!
- Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort – This Polinesyan-style resort offers an exciting water park with a lazy river, water slides, water spewing toys, an actual seaplane in the lagoon pool, and many other facilities for literally any taste. Some examples? Here you will find a fitness center, a kids club with a game room, and delicious restaurants, plus they will give you benefits if you want to explore one of the Universal Studios theme parks!
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center – If you want to have access to your own water park, this resort hosts one of the best ones in Orlando! Here the South Beach-inspired water park offers exciting water slides and rapids, a kids’ pool, a multi-level water playground, a FlowRider Surfing wave pool, and a sandbar to enjoy a fresh drink. And when you’re done with splashing around, you can take a free shuttle to the theme parks and shopping center nearby.
- Encore Resort at Reunion – If you like to have your privacy during your holiday, this resort offers private residences hosting from 4 to 13 people with a private balcony, a fully equipped kitchen, and access to many facilities – perfect for both small and big families. In fact, here you’ll find a cool waterpark with a lazy river and 3 water rides, a kids club with a game room, and a fitness center for the most active ones.
- Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate – The Omni Orlando Resort is perfect for families that want to join as many activities as possible during their holiday, offering so many options to have fun! In fact, the property offers an exciting water park with water cannons, water slides, a lazy river, and a resort wave pool to practice your surfing, the Campi Omni Kids Escape Program on weekends, an adult pool, and basketball and tennis courts!
Mid-range (US$200 – US$300)
- Orlando World Center Marriott – Located 10 minutes from Disney World, this hotel is perfect if you want to keep the fun going after visiting the many theme parks nearby. In fact, here you will find an amazing water park with huge water slides (the biggest one is 90-foot-long), an oasis pool, a hot tub right beneath a waterfall, a kids club offering cool activities, and an 18-hole golf course. But what guests love the most is the nightly laser light show!
- Reunion Resort & Golf Club – If you want to have access to great accommodation and cool facilities at the same time, this resort is for you, hosting spacious villas and vacation rentals for families, couples, and groups of friends. But make sure you don’t spend the whole time in your room: here you can splash in the Reunion Resort water park, featuring a lazy river, 7 pools (one is zero-entry), poolside games, a golf club, and 2 kids’ playgrounds.
- Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek – Located right next to Walt Disney World® Resort, this hotel is nestled on a 482-acre (195 hectares) nature preserve and offers a cool water park with 2 very long lazy rivers and a water slide. But this accommodation has much more to offer, such as an outdoor pool area with private cabanas, fire pits, a big golf club for those who are passionate about the sport, and free transportation to and from Disney theme parks!
- The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando – If you are the type of person who cannot renounce surfing even one day, this resort is for you, offering a waterpark with a Flowrider surf simulator, 3 pools (among which a zero-entry pool, and a kids activity pool), a lazy river, a huge hot tub, and exciting water slides. And when you’re done splashing around, make sure you check out the Lake Austin Pier on the hotel’s grounds!
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Going on a holiday with small kids? Then check out this incredible accommodation: one of the best of Disney’s resorts in Orlando! The property offers many kid-friendly amenities, from a “Dig Site” water park with a Mayan temple-themed pool, water slides, and jacuzzis, to an outdoor playground and video game arcade. And to recharge your energies after a very active day, have some poolside drinks and snacks at the bar!
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort, an IHG Hotel – Located close to some cool theme parks in Orlando, one of the best cities to stay in Florida, this hotel hosts an 80-acre (32 hectares), spring-fed lake with a sand beach, perfect for relaxation. But resort guests here will also have access to many entertaining facilities, like four golf courses, 7 pools, a water park with waterslides, arcades, a lazy river, and 8 restaurants!
Budget (up to US$200)
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – If you are traveling on a budget but you still want to have access to luxury facilities, this resort is for you, offering a huge waterpark with 2 gigantic pools, a lazy river, and a sand beach (so you can soak up some sun while your kids splash!). And when you get tired of water, you can play at the 10-lane bowling alley, stay in shape at the fitness center, or have delicious dinners at the on-site restaurants.
- Marriott’s Harbour Lake – If you want to feel at home away from home, this resort is for you, featuring spacious accommodations with fully-equipped kitchens, comfy beds, a private balcony, and access to BBQ facilities and a picnic area. This is also the perfect place to have some family fun, either splashing in the water park with water cannons and a themed pool area, playing at the 18-hole mini-golf course or ping pong!
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® – Are you looking for accommodation where to have some real fun at budget prices? Then stop here! This resort offers an outdoor pool area and a huge water park with long flume slides, shooting water jets, a water windmill, rain trees, and a toddler play area, so every member of the family will be happy! Resort guests will also have access to 5 delicious restaurants and a spa.
- Liki Tiki Village – This vacation condo resort hosts the Liki Tiki Lagoon: a Polynesian-style water park with a lagoon pool, a waterfall, 5 water slides, a kids splash pad, and even an erupting water volcano, your kids will go crazy here! But the property has much more to offer to resort guests, like a tropical-themed mini-golf course, 2 heated pools, a game room, a playground, and paddleboat rentals!
- FantasyWorld Resort – Located a short ride from Walt Disney World® and other theme parks, this affordable resort offers all the facilities you need for a fun holiday! Some examples? Here you will find 2 large pools, a water park with a lazy river, tall twisting water slides, a FlowRider indoor surfing experience, a mini-golf course, and family movie nights. And if you like to challenge yourself, here you can join football tossing competitions and hula hoop contests!
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando – This resort is the ultimate accommodation to have some crazy fun and save up some money at the same time, offering many cool facilities for reasonable prices! Get ready to catch some waves at the Island H2O water park, explore countless shops and restaurants at the on-site promenade, splash in the several pools, and have delicious meals at the restaurants. And if you bring your four-legged friend with you, you can walk it at the Barkaritaville Dog Park!
|👑 Luxury price:||US$400|
|💵 Mid Range:||US$300|
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||Four Seasons Resort|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||The Grove Resort|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Liki Tiki Village|
FAQs about the best Orlando hotels
👑 Which are the best hotels with waterparks in Orlando
The best Orlando hotels with water parks are the luxury Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, hosting a park with water cannons, the midrange Holiday Inn Club Vacations or The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, which includes a glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course!
🚣🏻 Which are the best waterpark hotels in Orlando with a lazy river?
The best waterpark hotels in Orlando with a lazy river are the FantasyWorld Resort, featuring a water park with a zero-entry family pool, a wave pool, and family movie night every day, or the luxury Four Seasons Resort Orlando, also offering many cool water slides.
🏰 Which Disney hotel has a water park?
The Disney hotels hosting an on-site water park are the luxury Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, offering a water park with a lazy river and water slides, or the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, featuring a “Dig Site” water park with a Mayan temple-themed pool.
🎢 Which are the best waterpark hotels in Orlando for luxury?
The best waterpark hotels in Orlando for luxury are the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, hosting a park with water cannons and slides, or the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, offering a water park with a lazy river and cool water slides.
Here we are at the end of this useful guide about the top waterpark hotels in Orlando: we saw Orlando resorts for any taste and budget, all hosting cool water parks with lazy rivers, theme parks, water slides, and much more!
So, where will you stay? If you’re still undecided, no worries below, you will find my 2 absolute favorite hotels with water parks in Orlando; hopefully, they will help you in your choice:
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando – This amazing Orlando resort offers access to luxury amenities and a cool water park with a lazy river and water slides
- Orlando World Center Marriott – Check out this midrange hotel featuring an amazing water park with huge water slides, an oasis pool area, and a hot tub
If you like them as much as I do, make sure you book them immediately or at least some months in advance or at least some months in advance. Everyone wants to have fun here, and rooms get booked out incredibly fast!
And if you have any questions or hotel suggestions for me, please share them in the comments below, and I will answer you as soon as possible.
Have a lot of fun!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!