Are you going on a romantic getaway with your special one, and you’re looking for the best Hotels in Phoenix with a jacuzzi in the room? Well, good news for you – you can stop researching!
In fact, to save you some precious time, I have already collected here all the best romantic hotels in Phoenix and its greater area, offering hotel rooms with a private hot tub, whirlpool tub, spa tub, and access to cool resort amenities.
They are all divided by price range so you can look immediately in the section that fits more your pockets. Just make sure you book your hotel immediately or at least far in advance: there are not many rooms offering a private hot tub, and they get booked out quite fast!
In case you don’t find availability for your desired date or you simply want to check out more options, I also added a bonus about the best VRBOS with a hot tub in Phoenix, where you can enjoy some relaxation in full privacy.
So, are you ready to explore them all with me?
If you are in a hurry
In case you don’t have time to read the whole post, check out this quick list of the best hotels in Phoenix with a hot tub in the room:
- CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa – Best luxury hotel
- Holiday Inn Phoenix – Best value for money
- Drury Inn & Suites – Best affordable accommodation
Luxury (US$250 and up)
- CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa – Nestled in the foothills of the Sonoran Desert, this luxury hotel offers everything for a romantic getaway in full relaxation, with access to a 22,000 square foot (2,045 sq m) spa, a hot tub, and an outdoor pool, and a delicious on-site restaurant. Choose the king room with a spa tub for extra privacy, also featuring a private terrace, free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker, and room service… What else do you need?
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa – This charming hotel located in Glendale offers stunning, spacious rooms for couples, but the best one is definitely the king room, featuring a jetted tub, a separate living room, a tea and coffee maker, and room service, so you can order a delicious continental breakfast directly from your bed! And for ultimate relaxation, there is a full-service spa offering spa treatments, manicures, massages, and facials!
- Spur Cross Bed and Breakfast Inn – If you want to enjoy some peace and quiet during your holiday, this luxury B&B is for you, located in the heart of Cave Creek, a short drive from Phoenix. Here all the suites feature a private hot tub, southwestern decorations, and some of them even gas fireplaces, and they will give you access to modern amenities such as an on-site restaurant, free parking, and free Wi-Fi.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South – If you are the type of traveler who’s always worried about missing the plane, this Phoenix hotel is for you, offering a free airport shuttle to the airport located just a 5-minute drive away. If you want to stay in a hot tub suite, choose the queen suite, featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a work desk, a seating area, and also access to an outdoor pool.
- Hampton Inn Phoenix – Biltmore – Located in downtown Phoenix, at a very short drive from some of the best attractions in the city, like the Phoenix zoo, this hotel offers access to a free hot breakfast daily, a business center, and a large outdoor pool. Choose the Jacuzzi suite if you want to have a hot tub in your room, and spend some private moments with your special one!
- The Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas – This eco-friendly property, nestled in 40 landscaped acres (16 hectares) of the famous Camelback Mountain, is one of the best hotels with a Jacuzzi in the room in Scottsdale and offers the perfect mix of fun and relaxation. Here you will start the day with a delicious free breakfast, relax at the outdoor pool or at the on-site spa, stay in shape at the fitness center, and go to sleep in your executive suite or villa, both featuring a private hot tub.
Mid Range (US$150 – US$250)
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas, Scottsdale – This amazing hotel has the perfect location in the middle of downtown Scottsdale and Phoenix, close also to natural wonders like Camelback Mountain. Here you will have access to 2 outdoor pools (one with a waterfall), a secluded hot tub, a poolside bar, and a fitness center. And wait to see the rooms: the villas offer hot tub suites or whirlpool suites… which one do you prefer?
- Majestic Mountain Inn – If you want to disconnect from everything during your holiday, this Arizona hotel is for you, located in the Tonto National Forest and hosts 100 Ponderosa Pines on site. Here you will have access to a seasonal outdoor pool, a furnished courtyard for relaxation, barbecue facilities, and hiking and fishing in the surroundings. And check out the king room with a spa tub… you’ll love it!
- Holiday Inn Phoenix – Chandler – Located right next to a golf club, this hotel offers modern amenities for any taste, like an outdoor heated pool, a business center, an on-site restaurant, and a fitness center, so you will be entertained from the early morning to late at night! And wait to see the suites: the king room, in particular, offers a spa tub, a private balcony, and a fully-equipped kitchen!
- The Legacy Golf Resort – If you are a golf enthusiast, this hotel is for you, located in downtown Phoenix and features an 18-hole championship golf course. But the property has much more to offer, like suites with a spa bath (check out the one-bedroom suite with sofa Bed), access to an outdoor pool, a business center, and a restaurant serving delicious American fare.
- Holiday Inn Scottsdale North – Airpark, an IHG Hotel – This hotel offers many facilities for great value for the money, starting from an outdoor pool to free parking, a well-equipped spacious gym, and a fitness center on-site. And wait to see your hotel room… you will fall in love! Here the king room features a spa tub, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and access to a delicious breakfast served every morning!
- Scottsdale Camelback Resort – Located at the base of the beautiful Camelback Mountain, this resort is perfect for a stay with the family, featuring a state-of-the-art gym, a miniature golf course, a movie theater, a relaxing spa, and even tennis lessons on-site. a fully-equipped kitchen. Here the suites and villas are very big, hosting up to 6 people, they are decorated in earthy tones and offer a spacious whirlpool tub!
Budget (up to US$150)
- The Azure Hotel – Located at 1-hour drive from Phoenix, this lovely hotel has a very convenient location to explore cool attractions in Mesa, like Tempe Town Lake. After an intense day of visiting, you will go back to your presidential spa tub and just chill in the hot tub or in the hotel’s heated outdoor pool, and if you have some energy left, you can always work out at the fitness center!
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley – If you want to feel at home away from home, this cozy hotel is for you. Located in the Deer Valley, it offers a very friendly staff and tranquil atmosphere. During the day here, you will enjoy modern amenities like a partially-covered outdoor pool, fitness center, and business center, while at night, you will have a good sleep in your deluxe king room with a jetted tub!
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Phoenix – Airport North, an IHG Hotel – Are you looking for an affordable hotel in Phoenix that is also close to the airport? This property lies only a few minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and offers a free airport shuttle, a delicious continental breakfast in the morning, and spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV. Call the hotel to ask for the executive room if you want a room with a hot tub!
- Inn at Eagle Mountain – If you want to have a romantic stay with your special one without spending a fortune, this property is for you! Located on a desert mountainside, this boutique hotel features tranquil suites equipped with a jacuzzi, a kiva-style fireplace, and a private balcony with stunning views of the Fortuna Foothills and the picturesque Sonoran Desert landscapes.
- Best Western Plus Sundial – This hotel, located close to the desert botanical gardens, is the ultimate place for a vacation on a budget, and it offers amenities and facilities for any taste! Here you will start your day with a delicious continental breakfast, have access to an outdoor heated pool perfect for relaxation, a fitness center for staying in shape, and spacious rooms with a spa bath (the king room, king suite, or queen room).
|👑 Luxury price:
|💵 Mid Range:
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:
|The Legacy Golf Resort
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|The Azure Hotel
BONUS: Top VRBOs in Phoenix with a hot tub
If you want to have the ultimate relaxation for your family holiday in Phoenix or have a quiet space where to share unforgettable moments with your special one, you should opt for a VRBO with a hot tub.
For this reason, in this bonus, I collected the best VRBOS offering rooms with a private heated pool, as well as access to all the comforts of your own home, like a fully-equipped kitchen, a living area, private patios, as well as access to natural wonders and cool attractions.
P.S. They are also a good alternative if you don’t find availability in your favorite hotel with a jacuzzi in room from the main list above!
And now, let’s check them out together. The VRBOs are listed in descending order from the most expensive to the cheapest one.
- Beach House Feel in the Desert Family Mini Resort – Located right in the middle of Phoenix, this stunning house is perfect for big families or groups of friends, hosting up to 18 people. Here you will have everything you need for a holiday full of comforts: hammocks for relaxing, a gas fire pit, a private hot tub, a world-class diving heated pool, a pool slide and diving board, barbecue facilities, a bar, a sun tanning deck with loungers and whatnot. You will love it!
- Beautiful Oasis in the Desert – Located in the foothills of the South Mountain Preserve, this 5-bedroom home will offer you easy access to many hiking trails, mountain biking, horseback riding, and 2 award-winning golf courses. But the best thing about the property is its great facilities, like the heated swimming pool, hot tub, fire pit, and fully-equipped kitchen perfect for both family holidays or romantic getaways!
- “Acoma House” Resort Living – This house, located in a very tranquil neighborhood and hosting up to 5 people, will make you feel welcomed from the very first moment! Here you will wake up with your favorite breakfast cooked in your fully-equipped kitchen, enjoy some special moments with your special ones in the resort-style backyard and chill in the heated outdoor pool and hot tub… how great does it sound?
FAQs about hotels in Phoenix with jacuzzi in room
🛀🏽 Which are the best hotels in Phoenix with hot tub suites?
💵 Which are the best Phoenix hotels with a jacuzzi in room to stay on a budget?
🛀🏽 Which are the best hotels with a jacuzzi in room in Scottsdale?
The best hotels with a jacuzzi in room in Scottsdale are the eco-friendly Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas, featuring executive suites or villas featuring a private hot tub, or the Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas, located in the middle of Scottsdale and Phoenix, offering hot tub suites or whirlpool suites.
🤔 What is the difference between a hot tub and a jacuzzi?
A hot tub and a jacuzzi are basically the same things but the Jacuzzi refers to hot tubs, air-jetted bathtubs, and other products made specifically by the Jacuzzi brand, while the hot tub is simply the name to describe a tub filled with hot water.
In this guide about the best hotels with a jacuzzi in the room in Phoenix, we saw accommodations offering hot tub suites, whirlpool suites, or a private spa tub, perfect for romantic getaways.
I also included a bonus about the best VRBOS with a hot tub in case you want to check out more options, or you’re looking for a more intimate place to stay.
So, have you decided where you will stay? If you are still not sure about it, I totally understand. So, let me help you a little more with my 2 absolute favorite hotels with hot tubs in Phoenix:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South – This luxury hotel offers a free airport shuttle, a queen room with a hot tub suite, and access to an outdoor swimming pool
- Holiday Inn Phoenix-Chandler – Located right next to a golf club, this hotel features stunning and spacious suites, among which the king room offers a private spa tub
Do you like them as much as I do? Then book them immediately or at least some months in advance. There are not many rooms offering a private hot tub, and they get booked out quite fast!
If you have any questions for me, or you want to suggest more accommodations with hot tub suites, please don’t hesitate to do that in the comments below!
Have an amazing Phoenix getaway!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!