Are you looking for the best hotels in Gdansk? Are you traveling to this port city and don’t know where to start looking for hotels? Look no further; stay here with me because I’ve been researching for hours for the best Gdansk hotels so you and your fellow travelers have the most wonderful time during your stay in Gdansk.
The hotels in this post are organized by price, starting with the most luxurious hotels, then the mid-range hotels, and last but not least, the budget hotels. I want to make sure there is a hotel here that fits your pocket!
Thousands of tourists visit Gdansk every year, and the hotels featured in this article are the top options in the area, so you can imagine they book super fast. If you want to secure your dream hotel room, book it as soon as you decide which one you want!
Ready to see the best hotels in Gdansk?
Let’s dive in!
If you are in a hurry
I know not everybody has enough time to read the entire article; that is why we have this little section with the top 3 options for hotels in Gdansk to click and book away!
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Podewils Old Town Gdansk
- Top mid-range hotel – Apartamenty Chleb i Wino
- Best budget hotel – Craft Beer Central Hotel
Luxury (US$120 and up)
- Podewils Old Town Gdansk – Wow! This hotel will make you feel like you traveled back in time to the 19th century! It features amazing wooden furniture, vintage wallpapers, and a lovely little terrace deck where you can enjoy breakfast! This hotel is located in the Old Town and has the Neptune Fountain, the Long Market, and the Green Gate just steps away! Their Grand Deluxe Double with River View comes with a spa bath!
- Hilton Gdansk – Luxurious and chic with an excellent location in front of Motlawa River, St. Mary’s church within walking distance, and a 4-hour drive from the capital city Warsaw. This hotel comes with a rooftop indoor pool, a spa and wellness center, and a complimentary bicycle rental so you can explore the City Center! Book their Hilton Deluxe King Room for floor-to-ceiling windows overseeing the river!
- PURO Gdańsk Stare Miasto – Oh my God! What a fantastic trendy hotel with a modern vibe; it features outstanding decor and art pieces! The hotel is in a prime location, and Long Market and the European Solidarity Centre are just a walk away! This hotel offers a spa and wellness center, which has an onsite sauna to end the day feeling relaxed! Their executive suite comes with a living room with a flat-screen TV and a spacious bathroom with dual vanities!
- Hotel Gdansk Boutique – Did you know this hotel has its own brewery? All guests can taste a Brovarnia Gdańsk craft beer by staying here! The hotel comes with an onsite restaurant, a spa and wellness center, and a very convenient location just minutes away from Neptune Fountain and the Museum of the Second World War. All their rooms have a different theme. My favorite is the Prestige double room; it’s super spacious!
- Radisson Hotel & Suites – This Gdansk hotel is simple, elegant, and luxurious, which I find to be the perfect combination! Located in the city center and just a 10-minute drive from the train station, this hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and a vegan and vegetarian breakfast every morning to its guests. I recommend their studio with city views, a private kitchen, and spa access to enhance the experience!
- Holiday Inn Gdansk – I love the fresh vibe of this hotel located in the City Centre, near Long Market! The hotel features an onsite restaurant serving international and European cuisine, and every morning the hotel serves a buffet breakfast with traditional dishes! Apart from this, it offers a fitness center and live music performances. I suggest their spacious premium rooms for river views and a bathtub in the bathroom!
Mid Range (from US$90 – to US$100)
- Q Hotel Grand Cru Gdańsk – This hotel near the Long Market and Green Gate looks super nice! It has a mix of industrial and modern decor! It features an amazing onsite restaurant serving Mediterranean and traditional Polish dishes, a fitness center with an onsite sauna, and a 24-hour reception desk! Their Superior Double Room with Sofa is so spacious, and it comes with a seating area with a sofa and air conditioning.
- Hotel Bonum Old Town – Feel at home in this cozy and modern hotel set in a renovated 18th-century building! The hotel’s location is unbeatable. It is in the middle of the City Center and has all the main attractions just steps away! Their superior double room is their biggest room, and it comes with a living area with a sofa and a spacious bathroom with a nice bathtub, perfect for bubble baths!
- Apartamenty Chleb i Wino – Oh, la la! This hotel looks so chic and young, with an elegant touch in the decor and design! The accommodation offers complimentary walking tours and pub crawls to all its guests and local cultural activities for an extra fee. All the rooms come with luxurious amenities and decor. If you are traveling in big groups, their Studio and Superior apartments can host up to 4 guests!
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdańsk – What a unique historic building! This hotel features delightful gothic architecture that will make you feel like royalty! One of the best aspects of this hotel, apart from the central location, is its top-class onsite restaurant which serves international and Polish dishes and focuses on French Cuisine and wines! All the rooms are modern and have upscale furniture. I suggest staying at their junior suite with a furnished balcony and a fantastic view of the Old Town.
- Komturia Old Town by Fahrenheit – This boutique hotel offers a mix of history and sophisticated aesthetics, which will make your stay at the hotel an incredible experience. Located right in the middle of the Old Town, this hotel offers an unforgettable culinary experience and stylish rooms with designer furniture. All the suites and apartments have incredible style and views; their biggest one is the maisonette which can host 4 guests.
- So Stay Hotel – What a fun and modern hotel! It is located just a few minutes from the train station and it offers bicycle rentals to all its guests to explore the city in a great way! All guests can enjoy a complimentary free breakfast at the hotel, and if you have any food allergies, they can accommodate you! Their biggest room is the studio which comes with 2 large double beds and a private kitchen!
Budget (up to US$80)
- Hotel Admirał – You will love staying at this hotel with a fun maritime theme, set in a historic building and just steps away from the beautiful Old Town of Gdansk! The hotel has an onsite restaurant serving traditional Polish and European dishes; guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning at the restaurant. They offer 3 different types of rooms, all of them with a vintage and classic style!
- Craft Beer Central Hotel – Are you a beer lover? And enjoy trying different types of craft beer? Then this is the perfect hotel for you! This hotel features an onsite brewery, and during your stay, you can see it functioning and even get to try around 30 different types of beer! All the rooms and apartments are spacious and stylish. The deluxe apartment comes with a mezzanine where the bed is!
- Trip & Hostel – Wow! What a fantastic affordable hotel filled with commodities for its guests! The cherry on top of this hotel, which has an outstanding central location, is that it offers a social vibe and a shared kitchen for all guests. Rooms have their private bathroom, and their biggest room is the studio which can host up to 4 guests and comes with a sofa bed and a double bed!
- Forrest Apartments & Hostel – What a lovely mix between hostel and hotel! At this accommodation, you can choose between having your own private room with a bathroom or sharing a dormitory and bathroom with other guests! Either way, this is a great chance to make friends on your trip. The hotel’s style is super fashionable and has a lot of modern decorations plus all the guests can access the shared kitchen!
- Dom Zachariasza Zappio – This hotel is simply amazing! Apart from being located in the historic Old Town of Gdansk near St. Mary’s Church, this hotel is affordable yet trendy and modern, which makes the perfect combo! The hotel has a garden and pub, perfect for meeting new acquaintances or relaxing! All the rooms look amazing, very neat, modern, and comfortable. The biggest one can host 4 guests tops!
- Gdańska Szkoła Szermierki – Located a 20-minute drive from the Old Townld town and 20-minutes away by car from the nearest beach, this hotel is simple and modest, yet it has all you need for your stay and even a sauna and fitness center! The rooms can host big groups; for example, the family room has 6 bunk beds and hosts 6 guests. All guests can use the shared kitchen to prepare meals!
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||Podewils Old Town Gdansk|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||Apartamenty Chleb i Wino|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Craft Beer Central Hotel|
|💑 Best hotel for couples:||PURO Gdańsk Stare Miasto|
FAQs about Hotels in Gdansk
🏛️ Which hotels in Gdansk are located in the Old Town?
🛎️ Which is the best boutique hotel in Gdansk?
🍽️ Which hotels in Gdansk come with a kitchen?
🏖️ Which hotels in Gdansk are near the beach?
It’s a wrap for today’s article, my sweet humans! Those were the best hotels in Gdansk! I’ve covered amazing options with top locations, especially around the Old Town; is there anything nicer than having all the main attractions and nice restaurants just steps away from your hotel room? Exactly, there isn’t!
Honestly, if I had to choose one hotel room for my Gdansk vacations, I wouldn’t know which one to pick among all these amazing options, but if I had to give you my 2 top options, those would be:
- Podewils Old Town Gdansk – I am obsessed with this hotel’s style, those hardwood furniture pieces, the general resemblance of the 19th century, that little shared terrace, and breakfast served to you in your room!
- Craft Beer Central Hotel – Oh! It would be such a fun experience to stay in this historical building that hosts a brewery and get to try different types of local beers! And the rooms are super stylish!
The hotels in this article are the best in Gdansk, so you want to make sure you book your hotel rooms as soon as you choose the room of your dreams!
If you guys have any questions, don’t hesitate to hit me up with all your curiosities! Just drop me a comment below and I’ll answer ASAP!
Until the next one,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!