Are you thinking of visiting Houston, Texas? The city is best known for its NASA center and scientific discoveries, but it has so much more to offer than that! This cosmopolitan city has plenty of museums and restaurants of different cuisines on every corner.
If you are going to Houston for a weekend getaway, a business trip, or an extended stay, I have gathered the best hotel suites in Houston after hours and hours of research. I know how important it is to choose accommodation when you travel, so I’ve got you covered for a pleasant stay in this beautiful city!
I have arranged the hotels by price range, starting with the luxury suites, followed by the mid-range and budget suites, so you can easily find the category that best fits your pocket and preferences! And the suites on the list include kitchens, laundry rooms, and magnificent views of Houston, so there’s something for everyone!
Are you ready for the best hotels in Houston?
Let’s dive in! Shall we?
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book fast and don’t have a lot of time to read the whole article, here you have my top 3 recommendations for hotels with suites in Houston:
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – The Post Oak Hotel
- Top mid-range hotel – Blossom Hotel Houston
- Best budget hotel – Homewood Suites
Luxury (US$410 and up)
- Marriott Marquis Houston – This Houston 4-star hotel will make you feel like a superstar! To start, it has 2 outdoor pools with controlled temperatures, which you can use all year round, and their Executive Suite comes with a soaking tub overviewing the city, a king bed, a sofa, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV! P.S., The hotel serves complimentary breakfast every morning!
- The Post Oak Hotel – What an elegant option right in River Oaks! The lobby has a marvelous chandelier, marble floors, a big outdoor pool, a fitness center with a city view, a modern restaurant, and a bar with nice velvet chairs! It offers 7 suites, the One- bedroom suite is the biggest one, it comes with a kitchen, a sofa, a spacious bathroom with dual vanities, and a flat-screen TV where you can stream Netflix!
- Hyatt Regency Houston – With Hobby Airport just 9 miles (15 km) away, this hotel is a fantastic option for staying downtown. Whether you want to dive into the outdoor heated pool, use their fitness center, or dine in any of their 3 on-site restaurants, you’ll have plenty to do! The hotel offers 2 suites, the largest one is the Regency Suite is 645 square feet (60m²) and has a seating area, multiple bathrooms, and city views!
- La Colombe d’Or Hotel – Located in Montrose, this Art Deco hotel has everything you need for a perfect stay and more! The pool area is on the rooftop and overlooks the city, a bar, and restaurant, and even valet parking! The hotel has many suites but a stay in their Tower Luxury Suite will grant you a wet bar, a balcony, and a private bathroom with a tub and separate shower with all the necessary amenities!
- The Lancaster Hotel – Located in the Theater District, this hotel will take your breath away with its Art Deco style! You can find an on-site restaurant and a bar among the hotel’s facilities! The Executive Penthouse Suite is on the top floor, so you’ll have fantastic city views. On top of this, the room comes with a separate seating area and interconnection with the Executive One-Bedroom Suite!
- Hotel Granduca Houston – Located in uptown Houston, this hotel will make you want to stay in Houston forever! With a classic style, Granduca has a swimming pool open to all guests, room service, and private parking. There’s a large suite choice, but their Two-Bedroom Suite has a spacious living room, a wet bar with kitchenware, and a complimentary bathrobe to relax after walking in Houston!
Mid-Range (US$310 – US$400)
- The Westin Houston Downtown – Right around the corner from Minute Maid Park, the hotel offers a free shuttle to nearby parts of the city, has a fitness center, and serves a great complimentary breakfast to guests! There are 4 suites, but I recommend the Presidential Suite, which has a master bedroom and a living room, and the Corner Suite has fabulous city views, has a sofa bed, and can host up to 4 guests!
- The Laura Hotel, Houston Downtown, Autograph Collection – This hotel looks so fancy! If you stay in this downtown Houston hotel, you will enjoy an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and a spa to relax and enjoy your days in the city! All the rooms here are suite-like with a cool and stylish Art Deco style, comfy beds, coffee maker, and wake-up service.
- Cambria Hotel Houston Downtown Convention Center – Pick one of the hotel’s complimentary bikes and wander around in the downtown area where the hotel is located, or stay in and have a meal at their onsite restaurant after a session at their fitness center! A stay in any of their king suites comes with a flat-screen TV with streaming services, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom!
- Blossom Hotel Houston – Located in the Houston museum district, the interiors of this hotel will make you feel like the Great Gatsby! Wake up, have a complimentary breakfast, spend time by the terrace pool, or work out at their fitness center! The King and Queen suites are cozy and have a TV, air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi! The private bathroom has an incredible mirror perfect for Instagram photos!
- Magnolia Hotel Houston, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel – There are 2 spacious guest rooms and 4 types of suites at this hotel. The suites feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and a coffee machine! I recommend staying in the Executive Suite located on the high floor, furnished with style and equipped with a private kitchenette with a microwave! This downtown hotel has 24hr reception, an outdoor pool, and a laundry service!
- Courtyard by Marriott Houston – This Greater Heights hotel features an onsite bar and restaurant to indulge in delicious drinks and meals! Do you want to train? Use their fitness center! Want to swim? Jump in their outdoor swimming pool! Want a good night’s sleep? Stay at the King Suite, which is perfect for families of 3. The spacious suite comes with a king bed, a sofa bed, and a TV where you can stream a movie before bed!
Budget (up to US$300)
- The Westin Houston Medical Center – As the name suggests, the hotel is located in the Medical Center area. The suites are perfect for families of 4 or a group of friends! The King Suite comes with a king bed and sofa bed, and the Queen Suite with 2 queen beds! The hotel offers an airport shuttle, an outdoor swimming pool to beat the heat and relax, and a terrace bar with an excellent view that will take your breath away!
- The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria – This uptown pet-friendly hotel offers 2 different suites, the Executive Suite and the Deluxe Suite. Both come with a living room and enough space for 4 guests, as well as a satellite TV. The hotel offers complimentary pool access to their guests and breakfast every morning to kick off your day like a champ!
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Houston Memorial – Located about 20 min drive from the center, this fresh and minimalistic hotel is a bit different from the rest. It comes with a BBQ and laundry facility and an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and much more! There are multiple suite options, some of which can host up to 6 guests! Feel at home in these spacious rooms with kitchenettes and private bathrooms with baths or showers and toiletries.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston – All the rooms in this Energy Corridor hotel are suites, so you can pick the best one depending on your preferences! There is a mini fridge, a microwave, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi in every room! In the hotel’s common areas, you will find an indoor swimming pool and a jacuzzi! Enjoy their complimentary breakfast and their evening coffee and snacks!
- Locale Medical Center – Stay in the Medical Center area and enjoy everything this hotel offers: a roof terrace with a lounge area with hammocks and a big swimming pool! Eat at their restaurant, and if you come by car, there is private parking you can use for an extra fee. The King Suite with Balcony has a private entrance, a washing machine, a kitchen with an oven, a fridge, and a big bathroom with top-quality toiletries!
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston – This Westchase hotel will feel like a home far away from home! This all-suite hotel has suites with a kitchen with an oven and microwave, a full private bathroom, comfy beds, and a TV! The hotel serves breakfast, and they have complimentary drinks and snacks on weekday nights! Use their fitness center, indoor swimming pool, and laundry facilities!
|👑 Best luxury hotel:||The Post Oak Hotel|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||Blossom Hotel Houston|
|🛏️ Best budget hotel:||Homewood Suites|
|🛎️ Best hotel with pool:||Marriott Marquis Houston|
FAQs about hotel suites in Houston
🏊 Which Houston hotels have a pool?
I have listed a lot of hotels with a pool, but I highly recommend Marriott Marquis Houston and Hyatt Regency Houston. These hotels have heated pools, and Blossom Hotel Houston has its pool located on its terrace, so you know the view is spectacular!
💑 Which hotel suite in Houston is the best for couples?
I would say Marriott Marquis Houston is the best hotel for couples – the suite has a picture window and a soaking tub placed in front of it. My second option would be La Colombe d’Or Hotel, which has great amenities, cool decor, and an amazing location!
😋 Which Houston hotel comes with free breakfast?
Most hotels have complimentary breakfast. Some of the options are The Westin Houston Downtown, Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston, and Courtyard by Marriott Houston (this one has á la carte breakfast!)
👨👩👧 Which Houston hotel is the best for families?
Some of the hotels I have mentioned come with family rooms, for example, Courtyard by Marriott Houston (for families of 3), The Westin Houston Medical Center (for families of 4), and Homewood Suites By Hilton Houston Memorial (for families of 6)!
Pweh! Well, that was something! I’ve covered a wide range of options for all budgets! You will likely find something of your liking in this list, whether it is a spacious suite on the high floor, one with a hot tub, or perhaps a hotel with a shared jacuzzi or a rooftop bar!
I think you will be delighted staying in any of these hotels I have mentioned, but if you ask me which are my favorite hotels, these 2 are my absolute top choices:
- La Colombe d’Or Hotel – The location of this one is fantastic, and the decor is just delightful! The suites look so comfy, and there is a pool with a view.
- Cambria Hotel Houston Downtown Convention Center – The location is spectacular, and the suites are perfect, but one of my favorite perks of this hotel is the free bike rental service to explore the city!
Which one of these hotel suites in Houston is your favorite? Like I always say, book your hotels in advance and stay in the hotel of your dreams!
So, let me know your thoughts in the comments or share your experiences if you have stayed in any of these hotels in the past or if you are soon to stay in one of them!
Have a fantastic trip,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!