Skip all other sightseeing, Colombian people watching can be quite interesting by itself!
I had a great opportunity to see the authentic life of the locals and capture some of the moments for you, my reader.
Here is my photo essay of simple Colombian people and their everyday life:
Thank you for your attention!
I hope I could share a little glimpse of the locals’ life in Colombia!
What you saw from these pictures is of course just a little part of what you will see when you visit Colombia yourself. However, I hope you could still see how incredibly warm hearted these people are – smiling, enjoying their life while being busy with everyday’s affairs.
I really enjoyed being a photographer for you! 🙂
Have you been to Colombia? What are your thoughts after seeing all these pictures?
Leave your comment below, share with us!
- What to Do in Bogota, Colombia – 10 Best Things to Do in the City
- Your Ultimate guide to Tayrona National Natural Park, Colombia
- Jardin – The Most Beautiful Pueblo In Colombia!
- Your Colombia Bucket List – 10 places you cannot miss
- Where To Stay In Tayrona National Park, Colombia
- 20 Best Hotels to Stay in Cartagena de Indias
Pin it for later: