Nashville, Tennessee, has become one of the most popular travel destinations in the state thanks to its rich live-music history, welcoming nature, vibrant nightlife scene, and innovative Southern cuisine.
With such an interesting culture, it was inevitable that a number of unique boutique hotels have popped up in the area… so many that it is hard to choose one! But no worries, I’ve already narrowed down the choices for you and made this guide to the best boutique hotels in Nashville, divided by price range, to help you find the perfect one for you!
Whether you’re looking for a luxury boutique hotel, a Victorian mansion, or a more affordable option, there’s the perfect hotel for you in Nashville… so let’s jump right in and discover them all!
But before we start, let me remind you that you should book your favorite option at least some months in advance if you don’t want to lose your spot, places here sell out quite fast!
Ready? Let’s go!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have time to read the whole post and you want to book right now, check out this quick list of the best boutique hotels in Nashville:
Best luxury hotel
Historical 1889 Home
An Airbnb with amazing reviews
Fairlane Hotel Nashville
Best value for money
Best affordable accommodation in the center
Here’s a map for you to visualize where the best Nashville boutique hotels are located:
Luxury (US$350 and up)
- The Hermitage Hotel – Located in downtown Nashville, the Hermitage hotel offers many luxurious amenities. Some examples? The fine dining on-site restaurant, the fitness center, and the fancy bar where you can sip refreshing cocktails after a day visiting the best Nashville attractions (like the Johnny Cash Museum). And just wait until you see the elegant guest rooms, all featuring marble bathrooms, room service, and free WiFi!
- Urban Cowboy – The Urban Cowboy, in East Nashville is definitely a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel, located in a Victorian mansion and offering eight experiential rooms. This means each suite is unique, adorned with vintage decor, and intricate patterns, featuring marble bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling windows… check them out! PS: To stay in this boutique hotel you need to be over 21 so get ready to have a good time! But this is not the only unique accommodation in the city, check out 13 other cool Airbnbs in Nashville!
- Thompson Nashville – The Thompson Nashville hotel is conveniently located in the Gulch neighborhood, where you’ll find all the cool hip bars, restaurants, and live music venues… so you can really experience the city! But the property itself offers all sorts of cool amenities like rooms with hardwood floors, the Marsh House onsite restaurant where you can grab breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and a cool rooftop bar!
- Noelle, Nashville, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel – This modern hotel has an amazing location in downtown Nashville, within walking distance to some important attractions like the Country Music Hall of Fame and Vanderbilt University. And in the hotel itself is set in an old-looking bank or office building housing a lobby bar and a super cool Hidden Bar… I dare you to find it! The rooms and suites are also great, featuring sophisticated modern furniture and marble ensuites!
- Bobby Hotel – The Bobby Hotel is definitely one of the best hotels in downtown Nashville, located just steps away from the live music and entertainment of Broadway Street. The property itself is also amazing, offering a rooftop pool and rooftop lounge with gorgeous views over the city, valet parking, a fitness center where you can keep yourself in shape, and a business center for those in Nashville for work!
- Vandyke Bed & Beverage – This luxury hotel is located in a beautiful white building in East Nashville’s Five Points intersection, only 3 miles from the famous Ryman Auditorium. Here you’ll have a good night’s sleep in the very spacious rooms with a spa bath, Turkish towels, and a big balcony, and enjoy an amazing service from the very helpful staff, they will help you with some super useful tips at check-in!
Mid Range (US$250 – US$350)
- Fairlane Hotel Nashville, An Original By Oliver Hotels – Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, the Fairlane Hotel offers the best value for price in the city! Here you’ll have access to retro-modern style guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and a very cool rooftop deck where you’ll enjoy stunning views of the city. Another plus? The delicious onsite restaurant serves Southern-inspired fare for lunch, brunch, and dinner!
- Dream Nashville – This incredible boutique hotel is housed in 2 historic landmarked buildings and will make your travel immediately back in time! I am sure you will fall in love with the art-deco-inspired spacious guest rooms with large windows, allowing plenty of natural light to enter, plus a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, and 24-hour room service. The property also offers meeting space and six dining and nightlife options… What else do you need?
- 21c Museum Hotel Nashville – Check out this pet-friendly hotel in Nashville, located a 5-minute walk from Ryman Auditorium. Here you will have access to spacious rooms with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a private bathroom bath, and a work desk. The hotel is perfect for a family holiday, hosting up to 4 guests per room (plus your four-legged friend), or for business travelers, offering a big business center.
- Virgin Hotels Nashville – If you want to have great service without having to spend a fortune, this amazing boutique hotel is for you! Here you can spend your days relaxing at the rooftop swimming pool, having a cocktail at the bar, or playing pool and ping pong with your friends and family. And you can even order breakfast in your room every morning… What better way to start your day?
- Graduate Nashville – Located just steps from the popular Vanderbilt University, this lovely hotel features a rooftop bar with skyline views, 3 restaurants on-site, and even a karaoke bar where you can belt out your favorite tune on stage! Another plus? The staff is super friendly and helpful and will answer any questions you might have about the area while making the check-in process very smooth.
- The Union Station Hotel, Nashville Yards – The Union Station Hotel is a historic hotel with all the comforts you need during your holiday right in the heart of downtown Nashville’s Music City! In fact, here you’ll find an on-site restaurant serving delicious food, a modern fitness center where you can keep yourself in shape, and even a huge flexible meeting and event space for guests to use. Last but not least, I am sure you will love the pet-friendly rooms, offering an ergonomic chair and work desk, a small refrigerator, and a coffee maker!
Budget (up to US$240)
- Germantown Inn – Nestled inside a two-story Federal-style 1865 building, this historic home is located in Nashville’s Germantown neighborhood, one of the best places to stay in Nashville. Germantown Inn offers contemporary guest rooms mixed with 19th-century charm and elegance and a delicious breakfast every morning with locally-sourced pastries and custom-blend coffee! Yum!
- The Russell – If you want to save some money during your holiday in Nashville, check out this boutique hotel located in East Nashville. Apart from offering great prices, the hotel donates a percentage of every stay to local nonprofits serving the city’s homeless population… so staying here will mean also contributing to a good cause! The hotel is also good for a family holiday, offering rooms for up to 5 people.
- Nashville Riverfront Lofts – Check out one of the best hotels in Nashville if you want to stay on a budget. The property has a perfect location if you want to explore the city, being close to many important attractions like the Music City Walk of Fame Park, the Johnny Cash Museum, and the Ryman Auditorium. The rooms are also great, featuring a balcony with river or city views, a fully equipped kitchen, and a private bathroom.
- The Dive Motel and Swim Club – This boutique hotel offers the coolest room design in town (check out the pics) at very cheap prices! Here you’ll have access to many useful amenities like a restaurant, a bar, and an outdoor swimming pool where you can relax. Talking about relaxation… If you stay here make sure you treat yourself and make good use of the hotel’s wellness facilities like the hot tub and a sauna!
- Bode Nashville – Get ready to fall in love with this cool hotel, which managed to create a fun and cozy atmosphere! In fact, here there is a great outdoor space to hang out with friends or meet new people, a picnic area, and a bar to have the best happy hours. The hotel’s location is also great, being within walking distance to downtown and far from the crowds at the same time… what else can you ask for?
- SoBro Guest House by Black Swan – SoBro Guest House is located in a great tranquil area only three blocks from lower Broadway, and the location is as good as the amenities here! In fact, staying here means you’ll have access to a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, free private parking if you have a car to explore Nashville’s surroundings, and free wifi… this place is truly a hidden gem!
|👑 Luxury price:||$400|
|💵 Mid Range:||$300|
|💰 Average prices:||High|
|📅 How many days:||2-3|
|👪 Family-friendly hotel:||The Russell|
|🌇 Top hotel with a view:||Graduate Nashville|
|🐕 Pet-friendly hotel:||The Union Station Hotel|
|☀️ Best time to go:||April – October|
|🛎️ Best boutique hotel:||Bobby Hotel|
|🏰 Most unique hotel:||Urban Cowboy|
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:||Fairlane Hotel Nashville|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Germantown Inn|
FAQs about boutique hotels in Nashville
🛎️ Which are the best boutique hotels in Nashville?
💰 Which are the best boutique hotels in Nashville for luxury?
📍What is the best part of Nashville to stay in?
The best parts of Nashville, especially for first-time visitors, are Downtown or the Music Row. Downtown offers easy access to the city’s major attractions and has lots of hotel options, while the Music Row is the most creative neighborhood for country music! Check out this post for all the details!
🔍 What are the best things to do in Nashville?
The best things to do in Nashville include visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ole Opry to learn about the city’s musical culture, and the Music City Center. And if you want to explore the best music venues in the city, check out Lower Broadway!
📅 How many days do you need to visit Nashville TN?
Nashville is one of the top destinations in Tennessee and requires at least 2 or 3 full days if you want to have time to check out all its cool attractions and enjoy its live music scene and its great nightlife.
Here we are at the end of this extensive and useful guide with the best boutique hotels in Nashville, one of the most popular travel destinations in Tennessee… Congratulations, the way was long!
From luxury accommodation to more affordable options and unique properties, you have everything you need to decide which hotel is the perfect choice for your travel needs and pockets!
Since I know we went through many options, I will give you extra help and give you my 2 absolute favorite boutique hotels in the city, offering great value for the price:
- Bobby Hotel – this luxury hotel is definitely one of the best hotels in downtown Nashville, offering a rooftop pool and lounge with gorgeous views over the city
- Fairlane Hotel Nashville – located in the heart of downtown Nashville, the Fairlane Hotel gives you access to retro-modern style guest rooms and a very cool rooftop deck
If you like them as much as I do, make sure you book your hotel immediately to reserve yourself a spot in Nashville and maybe also find some great offers!
And if you still have some questions for me or you simply want to share your experience, you can share them in the comments below. I am looking forward to seeing your thoughts and answering you!
Have a great holiday!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!