Located on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast, Pattaya is one the most famous and loved destinations in Thailand, known for its beautiful beaches and crazy nightlife.
For this reason, the city is home to countless accommodation types, from luxury hotels and resorts to high-rise condos and budget accommodation. You’ll probably be wondering: how can I find the right one for my holiday in Pattaya?
And that’s where I come! To help you with that, I created this guide with the best hotels to stay in Pattaya for any taste, and I divided them by price range so you can quickly look for ones that fit your budget. And make sure to check out my bonus if you’re looking for something a little different, I have some super unique options for you!
The only thing you have to remember is to book your favorite choice far in advance, so you can secure yourself a spot and maybe even take advantage of some good offers. So what are you waiting for?
If you are in a hurry
You don’t have the time to read all the post? Then check out this quick list of the best hotels in Pattaya, from luxury to budget:
Royal Cliff Beach Terrace
Best luxury hotel
An Airbnb with amazing reviews
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
Best value for money
Brighton Grand Hotel
Best affordable accommodation in the center
Here’s a map to make you understand where the best hotels in Pattaya are located:
Luxury (US$110 and up)
- Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya – This 5-star beach hotel has everything you need for a relaxing beach holiday, and is just stunning! It offers direct access to a private beach, rooms with a private balcony featuring breathtaking ocean views, and even a water theme park (for some family fun!). Every day you can choose to chill in the big swimming pools, play on the tennis courts or relax in the first-rate spa!
- Hilton Pattaya – SHA Extra Plus – This 5-star hotel has the best location, just a 2-minute walk from Pattaya Beach, atop the Central Festival Pattaya Beach Complex (giving you access to 300 shopping and dining options!). The hotel also provides great amenities including an infinity pool, a spa, and wellness center, spacious rooms with coffee-making facilities, and a flat-screen tv. And if you need to reach Pattaya international airport, the Hilton Pattaya hotel also offers a free airport shuttle!
- Rabbit Resort Pattaya-Sha – Rabbit Pattaya Resort is a Thai-style, 4-star beach resort located just a short 2-minute walk from the beach, nestled in a tropical garden. From the beautiful rooms, you’ll enjoy views of the forest or the pool, and have access to free wifi and free parking. If you stay here, you can easily access the attractions of Pattaya town with a 15-minute drive or the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in 2 hours.
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace – Royal Cliff Beach is a charming resort located in South Pattaya (close to Pattaya Walking Street) and is perfect if you are looking for a romantic getaway in total luxury. Just spend your days with your special one relaxing in the infinity pool or on the private beach area, and make sure to take advantage of the amazing massage service! Or if you feel active you can always play tennis, table tennis, or squash on-site.
- InterContinental Pattaya Resort – If you want to splurge, you will love Intercontinental Pattaya Resort, where traditional Asian décor meets modern amenities. Located in South Pattaya, this stylish property has a great location just a 5-minute drive from the city center and the popular Pattaya Walking Street. Here you will fall in love with the elegant rooms and the delicious breakfast served every morning!
- Grande Centre Point Pattaya – This is a great beach hotel in Pattaya, a short 4-minute walk from the white sand beach. If you just want to relax, Grande Centre Point Pattaya is the place for you! You will spend your days in the swimming pool, sipping a refreshing drink at the bar, or having a delicious meal at an on-site international restaurant. Check out the rooms: there are panoramic suites, deluxe family rooms, and more… all offering a flat-screen tv!
- Navana Nature Escape – This stunning luxury hotel is located in Pattaya North and is a foodie paradise, featuring an amazing restaurant serving a delicious buffet breakfast every morning and international cuisine all day long! But this hotel in Pattaya offers much more, from an outdoor swimming pool to a fitness center to keep yourself in shape and incredible rooms with free wifi!
- U Pattaya – SHA Certified – Check out U Beach Hotel Pattaya, featuring an amazing range of accommodation options! In fact, here you can choose from rooms with garden views, villas with a private pool, and beachfront family rooms… all offering stylish design and free WiFi. One of the best things you can do here is enjoying the sunset and ocean views from the swimming pool… a show that you won’t forget!
Mid Range (US$50 – US$100)
- Holiday Inn Pattaya, an IHG Hotel – If you’re coming to Pattaya with the family and you don’t want to spend too much, this is the place for you! Here you can choose from different family rooms, all offering free wifi and access to an infinity pool for adults. The youngest ones can have fun in a very large pool for children, featuring a water slide, or at the kids’ club, where they can enjoy plenty of activities.
- Marine Beach Hotel Pattaya – SHAPlus – Marine Beach Hotel Pattaya offers great value and location, just a 2-minute walk from the beautiful Jomtien Beach. Here you’ll have access to great facilities including an on-site restaurant serving delicious Thai cuisine, a bar for the best cocktails, and free private parking. And if you want to relax you can choose from an outdoor swimming pool, a tranquil garden, and a sun terrace… What else do you need?
- Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya – SHA Extra Plus – The huge Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya offers a central location in downtown Pattaya and family-friendly facilities, like a children’s pool, kids’ club, and a playground. Here you will enjoy the famous café just next door and rooms with very unique decor (metallic lampshades, red chairs, and Santana photos). Another plus is the big lagoon-shaped pool, with a tropical ‘beach’ and palms!
- Mytt Beach Hotel – SHAH Extra Plus – This amazing midrange hotel in Pattaya has located only a 2-minute walk from the beach. Here you can choose from 236 guest rooms, some of them with views of the sea or city, and they all give you access to free wifi and amazing facilities! Some examples? The outdoor infinity pool, the spa center, and a delicious rooftop restaurant… take a look at the pictures!
- LK Emerald Beach – SHA Extra Plus – This beautiful hotel is just near Pattaya Beach (2 minutes walking from it), so you can imagine that the views you’ll get from the rooms are just outstanding! And the facilities are even better: a delicious on-site restaurant, a huge swimming pool, and a relaxing spa with a sauna and garden. And from all the property you’ll have access to free wifi!
- U Jomtien Pattaya – SHA Extra Plus – U Jomtien Pattaya is located across the road from the beautiful Jomtien Beach. Check out the deluxe rooms: they all have a private balcony from where you can have a delicious breakfast while looking at the ocean… Do you like the idea? Then you’ll also like spending the day relaxing at the swimming pool, or enjoying snacks and beverages at the rooftop bar.
- Noursabah Pattaya – If you want to enjoy some tranquility, Noursabah Pattaya is what you’re looking for, located in a peaceful area of Pattaya! This hotel is uniquely designed in Halal style, offering Halal Thai dishes at the onsite restaurant. You will feel relaxed and at home as soon as you step inside the property… check out the pictures and you’ll understand what I am talking about!
- One Patio Hotel Pattaya – SHA Extra Plus – One Patio Hotel Pattaya is perfect if you want to enjoy a 5 stars service at affordable prices! The staff here is super helpful, kind, and informative, and the spacious rooms are lovely, with comfy beds and free wifi… There is even a honeymoon suite for those who are having a romantic getaway! The location is also great, near many different dining, shopping options, and massage places!
Budget (up to US$45)
- Brighton Grand Hotel Pattaya – SHA Extra Plus – Get the celebrity treatment and world-class service at budget prices at Brighton Grand Hotel Pattaya, located a 6-minute walk from the beach. Here you’ll have access to an outdoor pool with views of the bustling city, an on-site restaurant serving delicious cuisine cooked by professional chefs, and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and free wifi.
- Arden Hotel and Residence by At Mind – This affordable hotel has a great position within walking distance from both Central Festival Pattaya Beach and the nightlife paradise of Pattaya Walking street (if you like a lively vibe, check out Bangkok’s hotels and things to do!). The property offers fully-equipped modern rooms and access to a spa and outdoor pool. There is even a shuttle service that will bring you to Pattaya International Airport!
- Aiyaree Place Hotel SHAPLUS – Located at a short walk from Jomtien Beach, Aiyaree Place Hotel offers stylish rooms and great value for the price! Here you have everything you need for full relaxation such as a refreshing outdoor swimming pool, a wellness center, and a spa bath… and for an extra cost, you can enjoy a traditional Thai massage, a must if you’re here! The hotel is perfect for couples looking for privacy and tranquility.
- Centre Point Prime Hotel Pattaya – Centre Point Prime Hotel Pattaya is perfect if you’re going on a family vacation and you’re on a budget! In fact, here you’ll find family-friendly rooms hosting up to 6 people, and many kid-friendly facilities. Some examples? Baby safety gates, kids’ outdoor play equipment, and an indoor play area with board games. And for adults, there is an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, and a hot tub!
- Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central – Who said you cannot get good service at cheap prices? Holiday Inn Express Pattaya will spoil with a friendly staff, clean, comfortable, and modern rooms, and free parking throughout the property! The hotel is conveniently located in the central area of Pattaya city, where you will have the luck to gaze from the beautiful rooftop pool! What else do you need?
- Levana Pattaya Hotel – SHA Extra Plus – This great little hotel in Pattaya will just amaze you: the rooms are immaculately clean, modern, and stylish, and they all come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels! But you won’t spend much time in the room, the hotel offers a stunning infinity pool and sun deck on the roof where you can soak up some sun… plus an on-site bar where you can enjoy a good happy hour!
- Nalanta Hotel Pattaya – This property has one of the best locations in the city, in Pattaya Central, and at the same time just a 10-minute walk from the beach. Moreover, here you’ll be close to Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya and to the best dining options and shopping centers. And wait to see the rooms, they are fully equipped and come with a balcony… Some of them even offer breathtaking views of the Pattaya skyline!
- The Corner Lodge – SHA Extra Plus – Here’s another great family-friendly hotel for great prices, located in Pattaya Central, only 1 mile from the life of Pattaya walking street. This 3-star hotel offers family rooms, a shared lounge, a garden, and an outdoor swimming pool… basically, everything you need for a holiday full of comforts! And if you want to explore the other areas, here you’ll also have access to free private parking.
|👑 Luxury price:||$100|
|💵 Mid Range:||$70|
|💰 Accommodation prices:||Low|
|📅 How many days:||3-4|
|☀️ Best time to go:||November – February|
|👩❤👨 Best honeymoon hotel:||Royal Cliff Beach Terrace|
|🌊 Top hotel with a view||Centara Grand Mirage Resort|
|🏖️ Hotel with private beach||Royal Cliff Beach Terrace|
|💵 Avg luxury hotel price:||$100|
|🍽️ Dinner for 2 with wine:||$30|
|🛎️ Best boutique hotel:||Royal Cliff Beach Terrace|
|🏰 Most unique hotel:||[email protected] Design Hotel|
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:||Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Grand Hotel Pattaya|
BONUS: 3 best hotels in Pattaya for a unique stay
I decided to add a small bonus for you with some unique and particular accommodations for your stay in Pattaya. I gathered here a quick list of 3 cool unique stays: a futuristic hotel with an amazing rooftop, a holiday house with a year-round pool, and a cool hostel! Maybe you’ll be inspired to try something different!
They are listed from the most to the least expensive ones… check them out:
1. [email protected] Design Hotel Pattaya
This luxurious 5-star hotel has the best rooftop in all of Pattaya, where you can just chill in the infinity pool and take in some incredible ocean views! In fact, the hotel is literally a 6 minute’s walk from the beach. The vibe and style of the hotel are very futuristic, with bright colors and modern design, and the rooms are just great! But one of the best things here is definitely the food that you will try at the 2 on-site restaurants, serving delicious Thai and European dishes!
Check out these incredible holiday homes, located in Pattaya North, only a 5-minute walk from the beach. This is the perfect place if you’re going on a holiday with the family, or friends, offering all the space and privacy you need… you will immediately feel at home! Here you can cook amazing dinners in your fully equipped kitchen or splash in the and a year-round outdoor pool.
3. Nonze Hostel
If you want to save money and sleep in unique accommodations, this affordable and cool hotel is for you! In fact, whether you choose to stay in dorms or private rooms, here you will sleep in futuristic capsules, with their own sliding door for added privacy (check the pictures!). This is the best place to socialize and meet new people, offering several activities, plus the design is also super cool, being rustic, modern, and vintage at the same time!
Frequently asked questions about hotels in Pattaya
🏨 Which are the best hotels in Pattaya, Thailand?
🎉 Which are the best hotels in Pattaya, Thailand, near the walking street?
📅 How many days are enough in Pattaya, Thailand?
3 or 4 days are enough to stay in Pattaya: it will give you enough time to enjoy its beautiful beaches, explore the city at night, check out the lively bars and clubs of the famous Pattaya walking street and join some cool tours!
📍 Which is the best area to stay in Pattaya, Thailand?
Depends on what you are looking for: if you want to enjoy the beaches you might prefer Pattaya Beach or South Pattaya, while if you’re looking for some crazy nightlife you should stay near Walking Street where all the bars and nightclubs are located!
Here we are at the end of this cool guide with the best hotels in Pattaya, Thailand! We saw accommodation options for any budget and taste: luxury hotels with sea view rooms, beach resorts, budget hostels, and even some unique and cool stays!
The hotels all offer different amenities and locations, either in Pattaya Beach, and Pattaya South, both offering great beaches, or close to the famous Pattaya walking street and its crazy nightlife! Have you decided which one to book?
If not, I cannot blame you, there were so many hotel options! So let me give you my 2 personal favorite choices, with great value and amazing reviews:
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace – located in South Pattaya, this luxury hotel offers a beautiful infinity pool, a private beach area, a spa, and great rooms!
- Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya – this 5-star beach hotel offers rooms with breathtaking ocean views, a huge swimming pool, and tennis courts
If you like anything on this list I suggest you book it as soon as you can, or you might lose the spot… Pattaya is a very popular destination in Thailand!
I hope you enjoyed reading my guide, and if you have any questions for me, please leave them in the comments below… I will answer you as soon as I can!
Have a great vacation!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!