In need of a fabulous resort in Negril, Jamaica? Then come along with me and let’s discover the best all-inclusive resorts on this beautiful side of the island!
Below you’ll find a list of the best hotels in Negril, Jamaica, that are all-inclusive, listed from most to least expensive, so you can decide quickly which one is the right fit for you! Make sure you stick until the end of the post because I’ve got 2 extra bonuses for you. In case you don’t find your dream hotel in the main list, I’ve also added the top hotels for couples and some amazing villas in Negril!
But before we get started, I can’t emphasize enough how important it is to book your resorts in Negril in advance! These places sell out so fast as everyone picks all-inclusive options on this part of the island.
Ready to chill on the beautiful Seven-Mile Beach all day long and drink cocktails at noon?
If you are in a hurry
Ready to book your all-inclusive hotels right now? Then have a look at the list below, it has the best resorts in Negril:
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
Best luxury hotel
Negril Beach Villa
An Airbnb with amazing reviews
Best value for money
Best affordable accommodation
Check out this map that will help you visualize all the all-inclusive resorts in Negril that I’ll talk about in this post:
Luxury (US$1000 and up)
- Beaches Negril Resort and Spa – Set on the white sands of a beautiful beach in Negril near Bloody Bay, this fabulous all-inclusive resort comes with all the facilities you need for your stay including a butler service! Chill on the Seven-Mile Beach, go for a swim in the pool or try one of the many water sports like scuba diving. The list of activities is endless but if you’re too tired, don’t worry, there’s nothing like a session at the spa to make you feel like a brand new person! At night you can enjoy dinner at one of the 9 restaurants on-site plus some fun evening entertainment.
- Sandals Negril – Featuring rooms with ocean views and a small terrace, this all-inclusive adults-only hotel will become your favorite place to stay in Jamaica! Start your day with a spa session and relax in the hot tub. Afterward, you can head to the sun terrace for some cocktails and quick lunch! The accommodation has 7(!) restaurants and it offers lots of fun activities like cooking classes, water sports and themed dinner nights!
- Sunset at the Palms Resort -Tucked away between the lush gardens just a short drive from Seven-Mile Beach, this adults-only all-inclusive resort offers spacious villas with elegant decor and wooden elements! Order some room service and enjoy a cup of coffee on your private balcony and then head over to explore the entire resort. The pool area welcomes all guests to relax and cool off during the hot days, or you can head to the private beach area and sunbathe on the white sand.
Mid Range (US$500 – US$700)
- The Caves – Wake up to the most beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea at this all-inclusive adults-only resort that has cliff-side guest suites and cottages decorated with wooden furnishings! With a unique bar made from 2 limestone grottos, this accommodation will make you feel as if you’ve landed in paradise! During the day you can get a bike for free from the resort and start exploring Seven Mile Beach! When you’re back, head over to the spa for a quick sauna sesh before dinner!
- Couples Swept Away – Located in the tropical gardens on Seven-Mile Beach, this all-inclusive resort in Negril will offer you an unforgettable holiday! Ready to drink cocktails at noon by the pool, play at the casino, and dance all night during the live performances! Couples Swept Away offers that and more! All rooms come with a Caribbean-style décor with cedar furnishings and a private veranda with a hammock (perfect for afternoon naps)!
- Grand Lido Negril Au-Nature – Enjoy your coffee in bed while admiring the stunning ocean views from large windows at this all-inclusive adults-only resort in Negril that’s set a short drive away from the Seven-Mile Beach and Bloody Bay. With 2 outdoor pools and a beautiful garden, the accommodation also offers evening entertainment! So if you’re in the mood to have some drinks and dance then this is the place for you!
Budget (up to US$500)
- Couples Negril – This stunning all-inclusive resort is here to offer you the best services during your holiday! Everything from the rooms which have a modern design, large windows, and a terrace to the incredible spa services will make you relax and forget about everything! Just like the other resorts Negril Couples Resort offers lots of activities like water sports and tours. But don’t get too caught up in all these things to do and take a moment to appreciate the beauty of this tropical paradise by lying on the private beach!
- Riu Palace Tropical Bay – Ready to be swept away by the beauty of Negril? Then book a room at this all-inclusive resort set near Seven Mile Beach! Spend your days sunbathing under the Jamaican sun, swimming in the pool, snorkeling, and exploring the beautiful Seven-Mile Beach! After so much effort, you’ll need a nourishing meal to charge your batteries. Luckily the resort has 4 restaurants that serve different cuisines for all tastes!
|👑 Luxury price:||$1000|
|🏨 Mid Range:||$700|
|💰 Accommodation prices:||High|
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||Beaches Negril Resort and Spa|
|🧳 Best mid-range hotel:||The Caves|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||Couples Negril|
|💑 Top hotel for couples:||The Cliff Hotel|
BONUS 1: Top hotels for couples in Negril, Jamaica
Planning a super romantic trip for you and your partner in Negril, Jamaica? Well, you guys just hit the jackpot because this destination is not only super beautiful but it has some great resorts perfect for couples, where you can enjoy all the privacy you need while staying in one of the most special places in the world!
While these hotels don’t offer all-inclusive packages, you will still have access to many of the same amazing facilities but at lower prices. All these luxury hotels have prices from just US$400 – US$100 per night and I have listed them in order from most to least expensive.
- The Cliff Hotel – With elegant wooden furnishings and a private balcony, the rooms at this boutique hotel are perfect for your romantic getaway to Negril, Jamaica! Chill in the hammock with your loved one and then head out to enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant. The spa center on-site offers lots of treatments, including a great couples massage! After that, you guys will be relaxed enough to try scuba diving and all the other activities at the hotel or head over to relax on the Seven Mile Beach!
- Tensing Pen – Offering a tropical set-up, this boutique hotel has the most amazing rooms decorated with wooden furnishings! Enjoy your morning coffee together on the balcony and then jump in the pool! This accommodation offers a private setting that will make you feel as if you’re at your home away from home in Negril, Jamaica! Take a yoga class together and then rent some bicycles from the hotel and explore the Seven-Mile Beach!
- Ocean Cliff Hotel Negril Limited – This hotel has such a cool location, right on a cliff! You’ll love the rooms here, they’re super spacious and have a cool Jamaican design. With a super relaxing atmosphere and lots of spa services for you and your partner, the hotel is prepared to offer you the most amazing stay in Negril! You guys can take cooking classes together, try snorkeling or go horseback riding!
- Catcha Falling Star – Flower-pressed beds, spacious rooms that have balconies with sitting areas, and lots of more amenities await you and your partner in this chic yet super affordable hotel in Negril, Jamaica. Set atop the beautiful cliffs of Negril’s West End just a short drive away from the Seven-Mile Beach, the accommodation has unique cottages overlooking the sea! Start your day with a romantic breakfast in the room and then head over to the pool to swim and enjoy the Jamaican sun!
BONUS 2: Spacious Villas to rent in Negril, Jamaica
If you’re looking for some more privacy and a lot of space, why not consider renting an entire villa for you and your family or friends? This is definitely one of the best locations in the world to book a gorgeous house where you can enjoy all the privacy you need!
I’ve gathered the 3 the best villas in Negril, and listed them from most to least expensive so you can choose quickly which one you’d prefer! The prices start from US$1700 to US$330:
- Negril Beach Villa – Set right on the beach, this beautiful villa offers breathtaking sea views and it can fit up to 6 people. Decorated in a Spanish style the house comes with an outdoor swimming pool, a kitchen, and free wifi. Each room is super spacious and the master bedroom even comes with a jacuzzi tub!
- Oceanfront House – Enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony while admiring the stunning ocean views at this villa! Made to fit up to 4 guests the accommodation comes with beautiful all-white decor, wooden furnishings, and all the necessary amenities including a swimming pool.
- Meelie’s Villa – This stunning villa has lots of space and it can fit up to 4 people! With a kitchen, a living room, and rooms with balconies, the accommodation has everything you need at your disposal! When you’re not out exploring Negril, go for a swim at the pool or at the nearby beach!
FAQs about all-inclusive hotels in Negril
🏨 What are the best all-inclusive resorts in Negril?
🤔 Which are the best hotels for couples in Negril?
🌊 What is Negril Jamaica known for?
Negril is known for its fantastic beaches, picturesque cliffs overlooking the sea, and fantastic all-inclusive resorts that will make you want to move here!
🇯🇲 Which is better Negril or Montego Bay?
If you’re looking for a place where you can relax and chill on the beach then I recommend Negril. Montego Bay has great nightlife so if you’re looking for a party spot in Jamaica, this is the one!
Who’s already dreaming about a white sandy beach and scenic sunsets by the cliffs? I definitely am!
In this post, I’ve talked about the best hotels in Negril, Jamaica, that are all-inclusive and listed them from most to least expensive. But for those of you who want even more incredible options, I also added 2 extra bonuses with some more great hotels for couples and 3 amazing villas in Negril.
I know it’s hard to make a decision when you’ve got so many options! But I’m here to help you will all that you need for planning your trip, so here are my 2 personal favorite all-inclusive resorts in Negril:
- Beaches Negril Resort and Spa – Set on a white-sandy beach, this fabulous all-inclusive resort comes with 2 swimming pools, 9 restaurants, and lots of fun activities
- The Caves – This stunning mid-range option has a unique bar made from 2 limestone grottos, stylish cottages, and an outdoor pool!
Remember that it’s super important to book any of these all-inclusive resorts in advance! These accommodations are the best of the best and they sell out super fast!
But for now, this is where we end our virtual journey but don’t forget to leave me a comment below If you’ve got any questions about this location, I’ll make sure to answer them ASAP!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!