Are you looking for hotels with gyms in London? Cool! I have compared ALL the hotels with gyms in London, so you can keep fit even when visiting London on vacation or a business trip!
This article is arranged by price, starting with the most luxurious hotels. Followed by the mid-range options and, last but not least, the budget options.
In the end, I added a bonus, one with the best hotels with gyms AND pools in London, so you can get the best of the best!
NOTE: London is one of the busiest cities in the world (talking from experience, I used to live here!) so, to ensure you have a hotel room for the dates you are traveling, you must book in advance!
If you are in a hurry
These are the BEST of the best hotels in London with gyms, so you can be sure to get star treatment!
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – Bulgari Hotel London
- Top mid-range hotel – Shangri-La
- Best budget hotel – St Martins Lane London
Luxury (£700 and up)
- Bulgari Hotel London – wow! This hotel looks stunning. The interior design is luxurious and elegant. The location is unbeatable, in central London, next to Hyde Park. The guest rooms are spacious and come with marble bathrooms. Pump iron at the hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness facilities! After your personal training sessions, indulge in post-workout spa treatments. You can relax in the sauna or indulge in a massage!
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park – benefit from on-site personal trainers! Engage in instructor-led fitness classes and enjoy free access to the health club! Afterwards, dive into detox sessions in the sauna, or use the hotel’s indoor swimming pool as a lap pool and keep the workout going. The hotel is next to Hyde Park and a 10-minute drive to Piccadilly Circus. Hotel guests will feel like celebrities!
- The Dorchester – this hotel looks like a King’s palace, so beautiful and luxurious. The hotel is in Mayfair, and Buckingham Palace is within walking distance! The hotel comes with beautiful terraces and complimentary access to the hotel gym. Sweat it out in modern cardio machines.
Want to learn more about the neighborhoods in the city? Check our London area guide!
- Hotel Cafe Royal – this hotel is located right in Piccadilly Circus, with Trafalgar Square a short walk away. A free airport shuttle is available to Heathrow Airport and London City Airport! This hotel is luxurious and comes with a dedicated yoga space. Here, you can enjoy the largest hotel gym with advanced gym equipment. Dive into aquatic fitness sessions, and experience bodyism boxing and martial arts facilities!
- The Lanesborough – what an incredible hotel in Hyde Park Corner, with the famous Regent Street a 20-minute walk away! This hotel comes with one of the best gyms, offering a unique workout experience in fitness rooms covered in mirrors. Engage in high-intensity interval training areas, and enjoy spin classes in specialized studios. End the day relishing in the sauna and steam rooms post-exercise!
- The Beaumont Hotel – this hotel looks like a museum, completely beautiful. There is a nice rooftop lounge where you can admire Mayfair. All the main attractions are a few minutes away, including the British Museum and Oxford Street. Exercise at the well-equipped gym and delight in their wellness packages and retreats.
Mid Range (£350 – £700)
- Shangri-La The Shard, London – work out with a view at Shangri-La Hotel! Experience a rooftop gym with panoramic views with floor-to-ceiling windows! The hotel is located steps away from the River Thames and Tower Bridge. The hotel is beautifully designed, and the big windows provide guests with 360° London views. You can relax at the indoor swimming pool and the sauna. Rooms are stylish and come with air conditioning.
- The Ned – oh, la la! This hotel is gorgeous; the interior design is elegant and exudes luxury. There are 8 restaurants on-site so you can try different food every day. Every night, enjoy the live performances and concerts at the hotel. Train with professional coaches at the hotel gym, and at the end of the day, relax in your room with well-deserved room service.
- The Landmark London Marylebone Road – this hotel is located just a few steps away from Regent’s Park in the beautiful area of Marylebone. The hotel comes with an indoor pool and a small fitness center. Unwind after a workout session in their rejuvenating jacuzzi and sauna! Then, you can relax in the privacy of your elegant room, which features a marble bathroom.
- The Londoner – with a great location just steps away from the National Gallery and a 20-minute walk to the London Eye and Park Plaza County Hall, this hotel comes with a modern and trendy vibe. Here, you can benefit from free access to the hotel gym, relaxing steam rooms, and saunas.
- The Westin London City – this hotel is modern, minimalistic, and trendy, the perfect combo! It is in the City of London area, only a 10-minute walk from St. Paul’s Cathedral. Stay active at the state-of-the-art gym, and detox your body at the sauna onsite. The hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk. The rooms are luxurious and offer city views!
- The Mandrake – wow! This hotel looks like a luxurious forest retreat. I imagine a fairy queen would live here 🧚. While the hotel doesn’t have a traditional gym, it offers wellness packages. It is located in the trendy neighborhood of Fitzrovia, and you can enjoy live events and art galleries on-site.
Budget (up to £350)
- St Martins Lane London – I love how trendy and minimalistic this hotel looks! It is located in the Covent Garden area, with everything you need just steps away! The hotel offers a delicious breakfast that can be enjoyed in your room. Get bendy here and join onsite yoga classes! The accommodations have all you need to feel right at home. Rooms come with big windows, making the space luminous.
- Mondrian London Shoreditch – located in Hackney, this hotel features an artsy vibe. It features a beautiful terrace where you can relax with a cup of tea after a long day in the city. There are 3 onsite restaurants and a bar, so you can indulge in upscale dining from the comfort of the hotel. The fitness center comes with a spa and heated pool.
- Leonardo Royal London St. Paul’s – get ready to relax at Leonardo Royal! The hotel is steps away from St. Paul’s Cathedral and close to all the main attractions. The hotel has a lovely fitness center with spinning facilities. There is a huge indoor pool and rooms for sauna sessions. The rooms look fantastic, especially the suite which comes with a living room and a separate bedroom.
- Canopy by Hilton London City – located only a 10-minute walk to Sky Garden, this hotel features a modern and clean design. The property comes with a fitness center to get the workouts going! The complimentary breakfast has vegetarian and vegan options and includes a full English-style breakfast. All the rooms look delightful. If you travel with your family, the family connecting room is ideal for you.
- Intercontinental London – this modern and fresh hotel is located in Greenwich, with the O2 stadium only steps from the property. London City is only a 30-minute tube ride away with the Jubilee line. The hotel offers a continental breakfast every morning. Guests can use the fitness center and spa facilities!
- Room2 Chiswick Hometel – I love this hotel style! Everything at this hotel is colorful and stylish. It is located in Chiswick, and central London is 40 minutes away. The hotel offers a bicycle rental service for a fee, which is great for exploring the area. The small fitness center has everything you need for a good workout!
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:||Bulgari Hotel London|
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:||Shangri-La|
|👛 Best budget hotel:||St Martins Lane London|
|🧖 Best hotel with sauna:||Mandarin Oriental|
BONUS#1: Best hotels with gyms & pools in London
If you want to stay in top-tier hotels with access to a pool and a state-of-the-art gym, I have 8 options for you that you will love!
1. The Ritz London
This hotel looks more than perfect! Just picture the most elite estate house of the 19th century; that is how this hotel looks. It is located right by Green Park, and Buckingham Palace is just a 10-minute walk away. There is a modern and advanced fitness center onsite. The rooms look so beautiful and luxurious, you will want to stay there forever!
2. The Berkeley
I just love how cute and elegant this hotel looks! It is located steps away from Hyde Park, in the city’s most exclusive area. The hotel comes with a trendy tea room that serves daily afternoon tea. Marcus restaurant at the hotel owns a Michelin star! The fitness room has everything, from personal trainers to yoga classes. The rooftop pool offers unparalleled views of the city!
3. Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
If you want to spend a luxurious and relaxing time in London, this hotel will do the trick! It features stunning views from their rooftop terrace and the hotel restaurant. The location is perfect, and Hyde Park is just a stone’s throw away! The fitness center comes with a spa that offers relaxing massages and sauna access.
4. Corinthia London
This hotel looks futuristic, elegant, luxurious, and a real piece of art! Imagine having breakfast every morning with a view of the city and the London Eye! There is a life-size chess board on the terrace, an outdoor fireplace, and furniture. The fitness center comes with personal trainers and fitness classes, including yoga. The spa and wellness center has a sauna and a huge jacuzzi.
5. The Savoy
Wake up to beautiful views at this Covent Garden hotel! Everything in this hotel looks like a movie set. The fitness center comes with a stunning indoor pool. If you wish, you can use the onsite sauna and indulge in relaxing massages after your workout session. Rooms are perfectly decorated and come with views and soaking tubs.
6. Cheval Gloucester
This property looks super homey and modern. It is located in South Kensington and has many restaurants and bars just steps away from the property. The hotel comes with 24-hour security and a front desk. The fitness center is small but still comes with everything you need for a good workout!
7. Shangri-La The Shard, London – Work out with a view at Shangri-La Hotel! Experience a rooftop gym with panoramic views with floor-to-ceiling windows! The hotel is located steps away from the River Thames and Tower Bridge. The hotel is beautifully designed, and the big windows provide guests with 360° London views. You can relax at the indoor swimming pool and the sauna. Rooms are stylish and come with air conditioning.
This hotel is modern, minimalistic, and trendy, the perfect combo! It is in the City of London area, only a 10-minute walk from St. Paul’s Cathedral. Stay active at the state-of-the-art gym, and detox your body at the sauna onsite. The hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk. The rooms are luxurious and offer city views!
FAQs about hotels with gyms in London
💆 Which hotels with gyms in London come with a spa?
🏊 Which hotels in London with a gym have a swimming pool?
🏙️ Which hotels in London with gyms are centrally located?
That is all for today, my sweet angels! Those were the best hotels with gyms in London! You have options for all budgets and great bonuses of the best luxury hotels with gyms in London and affordable hotels with gyms in London.
To be honest, all the hotels in this article are luxurious, and I would be more than happy to stay in any of them, but my top 2 hotels are:
- The Ritz London – I have never seen something as beautiful as this hotel! And the location cannot be better!
- Shangri-La – there are amazing city views wherever you go in the hotel. Who wouldn’t want that?!
London is one of the most popular cities in the world. If you want to get a room for your travel dates, booking in advance is crucial!
Which of these hotels with gyms in London was your favorite? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next trip,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!