Are you planning your holiday in Dallas, and you don’t know which accommodation is best for you? Then you should definitely consider a hotel offering rooms with a private balcony!
Imagine coming back to your room after an intense day of exploring Dallas’ top attractions, and relaxing on your own balcony while enjoying panoramic city views… doesn’t that sound like the ideal plan? Well, that’s exactly why I wrote this post!
Since it is quite hard to spot which hotels offer private balconies, I have already done the job for you, and collected all the best hotels with balconies in Dallas, divided by price range, so you can immediately look into the category that best suits your pockets.
The only thing you have to remember is to book your favorite accommodation far in advance. The rooms with private balconies are among the top ones in these Dallas hotels, so they get booked out quite fast!
Well, enough talking, and let’s go!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have time to read the whole post, and you just want to quickly book your accommodation, check out this list of the best hotels with private balconies in Dallas:
- Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek – Best luxury hotel
- Hotel Crescent Court – Best value for money
- Residence Inn By Marriott – Best affordable accommodation in the center
Luxury (US$500 and up)
- The Joule – Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, this luxury resort offers everything you need for a trendy, upscale stay, from an outdoor pool on the rooftop, an on-site restaurant serving a delicious free breakfast daily to rooms with funky decor. The Terrace Suite features a 60-square-foot balcony with picturesque city views, a rain shower, an iPod docking station, spa amenities, and hotel room service.
- Virgin Hotels Dallas – This luxury hotel is located within walking distance from some of the city’s top attractions, like the American Airlines Center, and has a beautiful outdoor swimming pool! Here you’ll sleep in elegant rooms with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, a safety deposit box, and access to room service, but you should choose the Grand King Suite if you want to have your own balcony, perfect for couples!
- Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek – Located on Turtle Creek at a short drive to both Dallas Love Field Airport and the American Airlines Center, this amazing hotel features a hot tub, a fitness center, a lovely hotel lobby, and king suites with private terraces and breathtaking city views! There is even an on-site restaurant that serves contemporary American cuisine and has a cozy outdoor fireplace… perfect for romantic dinners!
- Hyatt Regency Dallas – If you want to be in the heart of Dallas city centre and have at the same time access to all the comforts, this hotel is for you! In fact, here you will spend the day relaxing at the outdoor pool, working at the business center, joining tours to the JFK Memorial and Sixth Floor Museum (organized on-site), and coming back to your Balcony Suite featuring an iPod docking station, a dining table, and room service.
- The Las Colinas Resort, Dallas – If you want to splurge during your holiday in Dallas, this hotel is for you, featuring a spectacular 18-hole golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, and a convenient location at a short drive from the Dallas Love Field Airport. Here all the rooms offer a private balcony, as well as luxurious furnishings, free Wi-Fi, room service, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom… What else do you need?
Mid Range (US$350 – US$470)
- Hotel Crescent Court – Located a few minutes drive from Dallas Love Field Airport, this 5-star hotel is centered around a lovely outdoor garden with an outdoor pool, perfect for relaxation, and also offers a fitness center for the most active ones. But wait to see the huge luxurious rooms, all offering big french doors opening to your own private balcony, and free Wi-Fi, it’s just perfect for both families and couples!
- Canopy By Hilton Dallas Uptown – Located in Uptown, one of the best areas to stay in Dallas, this hotel offers an amazing King Room with a terrace, where you can enjoy stunning views of Downtown Dallas, as well as free Wi-Fi, and air conditioning. Here you will start your day with a delicious artisanal breakfast buffet and spend it exploring the nearby attractions, staying in shape at a gym, or working at the business center.
- Marriott Dallas Uptown – If you’re looking for a room with a private terrace for a good value for the price, this hotel is for you, offering a deluxe guest room with a private bathroom, a separate seating area, a work desk, a flat-screen TV and a spacious balcony with stunning views of Downtown Dallas – imagine waking up like that! Here you’ll also have access to cool facilities like an outdoor pool, a bar, and a restaurant.
- Hotel ZaZa – This hotel is perfect if you want to stay on a trendy property, featuring a full-service spa, an extravagant restaurant on-site, a poolside bar offering nightly entertainment, and even an Art House and Social Gallery with art exhibitions. The rooms are also great, all featuring unique pieces of art, Mediterranean decor style, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private balcony if you choose the Premium Balcony King!
- The Statler Dallas – Located in Dallas city centre, only a short drive from Dallas Love Field Airport, this pet-friendly hotel is perfect for a stay with the family, offering spacious rooms with a separate living area, and suites with a private balcony for up to 4 people. Staying in your family room will give you access to cool facilities like a game room, a fitness center, and an outdoor swimming pool… check out the pictures!
NOTE: this hotel is rated a little lower than what I usually recommend, but it still makes a great option for tourists looking for rooms with a private balcony, so I decided to include it in this list.
Budget (up to US$200)
- Residence Inn By Marriott – If you want to have access to luxury amenities without spending a fortune, this hotel located by The Galleria is for you! It features free parking, free bikes, a desk service, an outdoor swimming pool, and a garden. But the best thing about the property are definitely the rooms, all offering city views, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private patio in the King Suite with a sofa bed!
- Courtyard Dallas Medical Market Center – Located only 10 minutes drive from the Love Field Airport and downtown Dallas this amazing hotel features everything you need for a holiday full of comforts, like an outdoor pool, a bistro, and a gym. Here all the guest rooms are equipped with a safety deposit box and free Wi-Fi, but check out the King Room with sofa bed if you want to have access to your own private balcony!
NOTE: This hotel is rated a little lower than what I usually recommend for a stay, but it still makes a great option if you are traveling on a budget and want a room with a private balcony!
- Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas – This pet-friendly hotel located near the market center, is perfect if you want to bring your four-legged friend with you and offers a wide choice of accommodation options all of them with private balconies (except for one)! And when you are not enjoying the views from your terrace, you can swim in the swimming pool, have a refreshing cocktail at the on-site bar, or stay in shape at the fitness center!
NOTE: This hotel is rated a little lower than what I usually recommend, but I wanted to include it for those who are traveling with their furry friends and are looking for a room with a private balcony!
- The Bishop Arts Hotel By Bluelofts – If you are a shopping addict, you should stay in this great hotel, located at walking distance from the Bishop Arts shopping area, full of shops, restaurants, and bars! Here you will sleep in amazing rooms with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and free Wi-Fi – all offering a private patio with amazing city views. Check out the pictures as I am sure you will love them!
- Alla’s Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa, and Cabana – If you want to feel at home away from home, this historic bed and breakfast is for you, offering cozy rooms with antique furnishings and a private patio where you can just relax or read a book. Here you will have access to free laundry and dry-cleaning services, a continental breakfast served every morning, and a hot tub (accessible by paying an extra fee!)
|👑 Luxury price:
|💵 Mid Range:
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|Virgin Hotels Dallas
|💵 Best mid-range hotel:
|Hilton Dallas Uptown
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|Residence Inn By Marriott Dallas
FAQs about hotels with balconies in Dallas, TX
🌆 Which are the best Dallas hotels with private balconies?
👑 Which are the best luxury hotels with private balconies in Dallas?
💵 Which are the best Dallas hotels with balconies to stay on a budget?
💑 Which are the best Dallas hotels with balconies for couples?
👀 Which are the best things to do in Dallas?
The best things to do in Dallas are visiting the J Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, the Dallas Museum, the Performing Arts Center, the Dallas World Trade Center, or the Southern Methodist University.
Here we are at the end of this useful travel guide about the best hotels with balconies in Dallas, the perfect accommodation to come back to after visiting all the best attractions in the city, like the famous Southern Methodist University or the J Sixth Floor Museum.
So, have you decided where to stay? If not, I definitely understand as we went through many options and they were all great! Anyways, let me suggest my 2 absolute favorites:
- The Joule – Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, this luxury resort offers a Terrace Suite with a 60-square-foot balcony and picturesque city views
- Marriott Dallas Uptown – Marriott Dallas Uptown is perfect If you’re looking for a room with a private terrace for a good value for the price. Do check out the deluxe guest room!
Do you like them as much as I do? Then make sure you book your room immediately or at least some months in advance, so you can reserve yourself a spot and maybe find some good deals.
And if you have any questions or hotel suggestions for me, please share them in the comments below… Looking forward to knowing what you think!
Have an amazing holiday!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!