Are you planning the perfect Disney California Adventure Park vacation? I know finding the best deals and vacation packages for you and your family isn’t an easy task. But I am here to tell you I’ve got your back! I have been researching for hours and hours the best hotels with free shuttle to Disneyland, so I will help you to save money with Disneyland hotels!
I have gathered the hotels that offer free shuttle service and organized them by price, starting with the most expensive ones!
I have also added a list of hotels with paid ART shuttles that are super close to Disneyland, so you have more options and can decide which one fits your preferences better!
We all know Disneyland is a trendy destination attracting people from all around the world, and these hotels with free shuttles and paid ART shuttles get booked like ghost cookies! So book your hotel room in advance, and continue planning your vacation!
Are you ready to see which are the best hotels with free shuttle to Disneyland?!
Let’s dive in!
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book fast and don’t have a lot of time to read the whole article, No worries! Here you have my top 3 recommendations for the best hotels with free shuttle to Disneyland!
- Best 5-star luxury hotel – The Viv Hotel
- Top budget hotel – Holiday Inn Express
- Best hotel for families – Hyatt Regency Orange County
1. Best hotels with free shuttle
- The Viv Hotel – Oh la la! This Anaheim hotel comes with a terrace with a heated outdoor pool and a hot tub! There’s an onsite restaurant that serves free breakfast every morning as well. They offer many family rooms with bunk beds, and these can host up to 6 guests! Disneyland shuttle QR ticket and times are set when you check in at the hotel!
- Candy Cane Inn – Simple and elegant! It’s located within walking distance of Disneyland, and their complimentary shuttle stops by the hotel every hour. After your day at Disneyland, enjoy the hotel’s amenities: a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, and a spa service, and enjoy free breakfast every morning! The rooms offer all the comfort you need, plus a mini fridge and a kettle!
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel – I am in AWE! This cute Anaheim hotel, with traditional German house architecture, has a game room with arcade games, a lovely garden, and a terrace with a swimming pool and hot tub! Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast and use the dream machine shuttle to Disneyland. Family rooms come with bunk beds resembling Disneyland’s castle!
- Doubletree by Hilton Buena Park – This fantastic hotel in Buena Park offers Disneyland and other theme park shuttles! There’s a fitness center, an outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast, and free parking for guests! Family rooms can host up to 4 people and have a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and some of them have access to a patio!
- Holiday Inn Express Fullerton-Anaheim, an IHG Hotel – Located in Fullerton and offers free shuttle services to Disneyland from Thursday to Sunday, and other free amenities like toiletries and a delicious breakfast to all guests! This hotel features a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, and guest rooms that come with air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi, and can host up to 4 guests!
- Days Inn & Suites – This Disneyland hotel located in Anaheim comes with a complimentary shuttle to Disneyland! On top of this, it offers a complimentary breakfast that is served in the hotel’s dining room area. The hotel also features a swimming pool, laundry facilities, and kid-friendly rooms with cute bunk beds and princess paintings on the walls.
2. Best hotels near ART Shuttle bus stops with Fee
Although the hotels I’ve listed below don’t offer a free shuttle, the ART bus stop is nearby, and it can take you to Disneyland Resort, as well as other attractions, like Knott’s Berry Farm!
All of this is for the small daily fee of US$6 (ages 10+) and US$3 (ages 3 to 9). Check about this shuttle with the hotel by the time of booking!
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa – This beachfront hotel looks like a dream! It features modern amenities such as an outdoor bar by the pools, a spa and wellness center to disconnect from everyday life, and bike rentals to explore this amazing area. Most of the rooms come with ocean views, some are family-friendly, and guests can have free breakfast each morning!
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Anaheim Hotel & Water Playground – Located in Anaheim, right on Harbor Blvd, and steps from the downtown Disney district, this hotel comes with 2 swimming pools and other amenities like a waterpark for kids! There are laundry facilities available to guests, and all the rooms are super comfortable. The biggest ones can host up to 10 guests!
- Hyatt Regency Orange County – Wow! Made for families! This hotel is super close to Disneyland Park, offers a shuttle service for a small fee, and sometimes has discount Disneyland tickets. This hotel features a sports area with a tennis and basketball court and a swimming pool! Family rooms with bunk beds are available and come with a complimentary breakfast! P.S.: this is a pet-friendly hotel!
- Clementine Hotel & Suites Anaheim – A short walk of 11 minutes will take you to Disneyland, which is only a half-mile (0.9 km) away! This family-friendly hotel comes with an outdoor pool and hot tub, a free grocery shopping service, a BBQ area, and laundry facilities. The suites and studios come with a fully equipped kitchen. P.S.: complimentary breakfast is available for guests!
- Desert Palms Hotel & Suites Anaheim Resort – This resort comes with a rooftop deck where you can have a complimentary breakfast, explore the Disney-themed gift shop, and you can buy Disneyland tickets in the lobby! I recommend the Imperial Deluxe Suite to big families (hosts up to 6 guests), it comes with 2 large double beds and a living room with a sofa bed, plus a fully equipped kitchen!
- Ayres Hotel Anaheim – With a 30-minute shuttle ride to Disneyland and just a 20-minute drive from John Wayne Airport, this hotel features a great fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a hot tub! Plus, a complimentary breakfast is served to all guests. The guest rooms come with upscale marble bathrooms and a coffee station. The biggest room can host up to 4 guests.
- SunCoast Hotel Anaheim, Tapestry Collection by Hilton – This hotel’s decor looks super fresh and young, and I love it! It is located in Anaheim, and Disneyland is only a 10-minute walk away! The hotel features an onsite restaurant and bar with free complimentary breakfast every morning. All rooms are spacious and homey, but I highly recommend the King Studio Family Suite for families!
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Anaheim Maingate – This hotel is located in North Anaheim and with Disneyland less than half a mile (0.6 km) away! There’s a big outdoor pool, an outdoor terrace with a fireplace, and a convenient snack shop on site with frozen pizzas and such, which is great since all rooms come with a microwave! Select studios also come with a kitchen!
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center – Wow! I love how chic and fashionable this Anaheim resort looks! With an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, a lovely terrace with fireplaces, and serving a complimentary breakfast! This hotel is only a 15-minute shuttle ride to Disneyland! The rooms look neat, and the family suite has enough room for families of 8!
- Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort Convention Center – An amazing classic option for those looking for a convenient stay with Disneyland nearby, and with all the amenities you can need and more! Starting with a delicious complimentary breakfast, laundry facilities, an outdoor pool, and a jacuzzi. All rooms are family-friendly, but I recommend the Kids King Suite to families with children, as this room comes with bunk beds!
|🛎️ Best luxury hotel:
|The Viv Hotel
|👛 Best budget hotel:
|Holiday Inn Express
|👨👨👦 Best hotel for families:
|Days Inn & Suites
|🎢 Best hotel near Disneyland:
|Candy Cane Inn
FAQs about hotels with free shuttle to Disneyland
🎡 Which are the best Anaheim area hotels with free shuttle to Disneyland?
🥐 Which hotels with free shuttle to Disneyland have free breakfast?
👧 Which are the best kid-friendly hotels with free shuttles to Disneyland?
So, it is a wrap for the best hotels with a free shuttle to Disneyland! I’ve covered a wide range of options of hotels with free shuttle to Disneyland and paid ART shuttle to give you more options to choose from!
To be perfectly honest, all of these hotels with free shuttles are amazing and look super cozy and fun! But if you really want to know which is my favorite, I would go for any of these 2 top options:
- The Viv Hotel – Super luxurious, I love the decor, the different heated pools and jacuzzis, and the fact that you can see Disneyland from the hotel!
- Hyatt Regency Orange County – I think it is perfect for families! The sports area with basketball and tennis courts are a huge plus for me and the kids will love it!
Which of these hotels with a free shuttle to Disneyland was your favorite? Have you ever stayed in any of these hotels? Let me know in the comments! I love learning about your trips and vacations!
One more thing: Book your hotel room in advance, I don’t want you to miss out on the possibility of staying in the hotel of your dreams during your Disneyland vacation!
Have a wonderful time,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!